Mastery point needed

Mastery point needed

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: sofaphobic.6304

sofaphobic.6304

I have had 3,175,000/3,175,00 experience for months now. How do I convert these experience points into a mastery point? Experience scrolls won’t activate. Experience boosters seem to be useless. The wiki is useless on this subject.
Searching the forum found zero posts about mastery. Only 2 posts containing the letter m. And zero posts containing the letter e. I think the search function gives up too easily.

Mastery point needed

Posted by: Stitch.1794

Stitch.1794

You don’t convert experience to mastery points. You earn mastery points from achievements (look for the green or red icons on the hero panel), and then when your experience bar is full, you can spend mastery points to complete the mastery.

As for the search results, don’t use the forum search, it’s broken, use google instead (see this thread: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Searching-the-Forums/first#post4701436)

Mastery point needed

Posted by: sofaphobic.6304

sofaphobic.6304

My hero panel says that I need Mastery points to continue. My experience bar says that I have 3,175,000 experience points out of 3,175,000. I have zero unspent mastery points.
The last bit unlocked was Supply Line Management. Do I have to craft all the pact recipe items to continue?

Mastery point needed

Posted by: Qugi.2653

Qugi.2653

;)

Mastery point needed

Posted by: Zoltar MacRoth.7146

Zoltar MacRoth.7146

My hero panel says that I need Mastery points to continue. My experience bar says that I have 3,175,000 experience points out of 3,175,000. I have zero unspent mastery points.
The last bit unlocked was Supply Line Management. Do I have to craft all the pact recipe items to continue?

Uhm no. You need to do more activities that reward you with mastery points. It sounds like you’ve done some in central tyria already. If it’s central tyria masteries you’re working on you’ll need to do things like Triple Wurm or LS2. Just look for those little red icons in your achievements panel and do the activities they’re on.

Mastery point needed

Posted by: Aidan Savage.2078

Aidan Savage.2078

….You dont get mastery points for gaining experience. You “train” in the selected mastery with said experience. You gain MP by completing achievements, LS/PS stuff, etc.

Mastery point needed

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

As was already linked above, this wiki article tells you exactly which achievements will give a Mastery point, for central Tyria and Maguuma. https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mastery_point_unlocks

Mastery point needed

Posted by: onevstheworld.2419

onevstheworld.2419

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Not-Enough-Tyria-Mastery-Points-Sources/6017267

There are plenty of easy achievements to earn MPs to max out the Pact commander mastery line… just don’t waste them on the Fractal or Legendary crafting masteries unless you’re sure you want/need them.