Mini's and the ToT Bags post patch?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Mistress Elemental.3750

Mistress Elemental.3750

So I have been still opening some ToT bags in the slim infinitesimal chance I’ll get the mini wolf (having opened 280k during Halloween and getting nothing tells me i still wont) How ever after the most recent patch for the new LS, I am getting worried that Anet has ninja patched the mini’s out of the ToT bags.

After Halloween ended I opened some bags and did get the Mini Zuzu, but ever since the last small bug-fix patch, I have not gotten a single one. I figured it was just poor luck but i have opened many many bags (like 10k+) and have not got one. I want to know if anyone can confirm they are still getting the Mini Zuzu from ToT bags since the last bug-fix patch or maybe someone from Anet confirm that they have not removed any mini’s from the ToT bags. Thanks!

Posted by: TheBlackLeech.9360

TheBlackLeech.9360

A good friend of mine opened a stack of bags earlier and got a zuzu.

Posted by: Mistress Elemental.3750

Mistress Elemental.3750

Thanks for letting me know. Can anyone else confirm that they personally received a mini AFTER the last mini patch?

Posted by: Taku.6352

Taku.6352

I haven’t personally had a mini drop since I’m not interested in them but here’s a confirmation from Gaile about the minis being there even after the event ended.

Ok, that was a quick run across the room and here’s the answer:

Yep.

With the Maize Balm recipe making ToT bags a year-around item for those who craft it, or with the use of Vial of Maize Balm drops, pups will continue to be available for the foreseeable future. Obviously there’s Halloween 2015 to be designed, but it would be nearly a year before that would roll out, so the short answer is…

Yes.
Si.
Oui.
Ya.