Molten Alliance Pick [merged]

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Lucentfir.7430

Lucentfir.7430

I think it’s a pretty good, after taking a long debate to get it or not to get it I decided to get it via gems, since atm I’m to lazy to spam CoF p1 over and over again(You can say i burnt out) But people need to factor in too is that it’s a convenience, novelty, Luxury Item, that’s a skin with animations, and to boot it’s unlimited. For you that say that it’s better to just get them for Karma or vendors, you have to include Travel cost/loading time(for Karma picks unless you’re already one thsat goes there frequently), and Inventory space. Also don’t have to worry about wasting the pick on lower level nodes.

Reth Grimrazor – Charr Guardian – [GWB]Grim Warband – Tarnished Coast
Redgen Furyblaze – Charr Guardian – [SHD]Shade Warband – Tarnished Coast
Lerious Warhowl – Charr Warrior – [SHD] Shade Warband – Tarnished Coast

Posted by: gimmethegepgun.1284

gimmethegepgun.1284

You know all those bots going around need pick axes aswell.Maybe Anet is using them in this way and hoping they all buy those axes.Since those botters already pay big cash for accounts and for the bots self..It wouldn’t surprise me if they all start buying those picks.

As has been explained before, no bot would buy the molten pick as it is ludicrously expensive for what it does and they won’t expect to get anywhere near the lifetime needed to pay it back.
Also bots mostly use hacked accounts rather than waste money buying games. They’ll certainly be happy if they get an account that has the pick on it already since that’s less gold wasted but they’re certainly not going to waste their money buying them.

Posted by: Chaosgyro.6023

Chaosgyro.6023

The only reason I haven’t bought one already is because I’m debating the likelihood of another style of unlimited pick being released in the future. I’m not too big on the pile of lava while harvesting, but a halloween themed one that released ghosts? Hell yes brother.

On the other hand, a mining pick is a flavorful fit for the current story line, while an unlimited gathering scythe fits more into something like halloween; so waiting now will only hurt in the long run….decisions decisions.

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

I’m not too big on the pile of lava while harvesting, but a halloween themed one that released ghosts? Hell yes brother.

On the other hand, a mining pick is a flavorful fit for the current story line, while an unlimited gathering scythe fits more into something like halloween; so waiting now will only hurt in the long run….decisions decisions.

So, a Halloween-themed harvesting sickle where ghosts rise up screaming when you harvest plants? Creepy, but I MUST have it for my Necromancer!

Posted by: Shikigami.4013

Shikigami.4013

If it was account bound, I would have bought it. I really wonder why people who do not restrict themselves to only a single character have to be at a disadvantage in so many ways. Its not as if you could play several characters at once. I can always only play one of my characters, so having it available to both of them gives me the exact same benefit for my 800 gems as another player who only plays one character.

If I only have one character, I pay 800 gems to always have that pick. But if I play 2, I pay those 800 gems to only have it available half of the time I am playing? Would I not have been punished enough by the fact that I would have had to go to a bank (with both characters) each time I would have switched my characters, to have this pick available to me all the time?

No gems from me for items that (without any need!) punish people playing several chars.

Youtube “L2villagejester”.
People using belittling wording like whining/qqing" are not taken seriously by me
Same for people posting only to tell others not to post (“deal with it”-posts)

Posted by: Astraea.6075

Astraea.6075

Try thinking of the pick as a cosmetic item that happens to have unlimited charges. Do you expect to be able to swap cosmetic items freely between all your characters?

Posted by: toafarmer.8401

toafarmer.8401

If I only have one character, I pay 800 gems to always have that pick. But if I play 2, I pay those 800 gems to only have it available half of the time I am playing?

Try buying 2. Or you use the same set of armor in all your characters?

Posted by: Shikigami.4013

Shikigami.4013

Answer to the two posts above me: Yes I expect stuff I buy to work on all my characters. Be it pets, cosmetic items (town clothes can be swapped freely between your characters as far as I can remember), backpack skins, red balloons or witch brooms. If I cannot, I am not buying them, and instead of keeping silent about it I am giving appropriate feedback, so the company knows the reason for me not buying them. It is not because I would not like to have them. It is because I disagree with soulbound instead of account bound.

And about “Try buying 2”: How about no, I will not even buy one now. To make my point. Because the only influence I can hope of having on their marketing is by not buying items that are soulbound instead of character bound, and by telling them about it. And by the way, yes I would prefer if I could pass my armor along to other characters on my account. But that is not the issue here, as no armor exists that can only be obtained by spending gems.

Youtube “L2villagejester”.
People using belittling wording like whining/qqing" are not taken seriously by me
Same for people posting only to tell others not to post (“deal with it”-posts)

Posted by: bri.2359

bri.2359

First time I saw a player using one of these last evening …

My first thought was that animation will get tired very quickly. Just think how many times you will have to look at that over one month, let alone a year or more …

Any way to turn it off??

Lvl 80’s: Ranger; Guardian; Mesmer; Necromancer; Thief
Gandara Megaserver

Posted by: fadeaway.2807

fadeaway.2807

The pessimist in me is saying that anet will soon add nodes higher than Ori, rendering your new purchase obsolete.

The economist in me is saying that even though $10 might save you a lot of gold/picks over the next X amount of years, you will return more money by saving that $10 for X amount of years and then buying gems -> gold with it. GW2 is already in an inflationary period, chances are gems (or dollars) are a better investment long-term than the axe itself.

(edited by fadeaway.2807)

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

The pessimist in me is saying that anet will soon add nodes higher than Ori, rendering your new purchase obsolete.

The economist in me is saying that even though $10 might save you a lot of money over the next X amount of years, you will return more money by saving that $10 for X amount of years and then buying gems -> gold with it. GW2 is already in an inflationary period, chances are gems are a better investment long-term than the axe itself.

I just read the pick description and it says it has the ability to mine all metals. That would imply to me that a new metal would still be considered a metal. I think Anet would have a rebellion if they tried to change that after the fact.

Posted by: ThiBash.5634

ThiBash.5634

The reason I’m probably ‘picking it up’ is to thank ArenaNet for the Super Adventure Box. You know, because that was free…and quite awesome too.

If you can read this then it is proof that ArenaNet’s moderators just, kind and fair.

Posted by: dudikoff.3645

dudikoff.3645

Well, at least it is a fixed price item. Not random BLC kitten. So I bought it.

Posted by: Signet of Forums.4397

Signet of Forums.4397

Try thinking of the pick as a cosmetic item that happens to have unlimited charges. Do you expect to be able to swap cosmetic items freely between all your characters?

I can with my endless tonics and costumes and mini-pets (not that the tonics were a gem shop thing.) Had I bought any of the gem store armor or weapon skins, I would not be able to with those. So to answer your question, I’d say it’s a crap shoot.

Therefore we proceed to write a sig.

Posted by: Beldin.5498

Beldin.5498

Yeah .. or more just like a skin .. my Reavers of the Mists costed around 100g per piece, my T3 legs 25g .. and now my Pick has costet 21g

However i still wished i would have gotten the pick for all my chars

EVERY MMO is awesome until it is released then its unfinished. A month after release it just sucks.
Best MMOs are the ones that never make it. Therefore Stargate Online wins.

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

Well, at least it is a fixed price item. Not random BLC kitten. So I bought it.

Yeah, they coulda put the pick into the BLC as an impossible chance drop, then it woulda really sucked, so thank Dwayna for that.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

Posted by: Esya.3427

Esya.3427

Even if it is account bound I would not buy it, simply because I have so many alts that the hassle is too much. I would soon find myself standing at an ori vein with the pick on another character or in the bank. It would be great if it would work like an account upgrade. That all your character, current and future ones, get a mail with the item. Like the mails for hero’s band. Only then it would be worth it for me personally.

Posted by: Wethospu.6437

Wethospu.6437

The economist in me is saying that even though $10 might save you a lot of money over the next X amount of years, you will return more money by saving that $10 for X amount of years and then buying gems -> gold with it. GW2 is already in an inflationary period, chances are gems are a better investment long-term than the axe itself.

I just read the pick description and it says it has the ability to mine all metals. That would imply to me that a new metal would still be considered a metal. I think Anet would have a rebellion if they tried to change that after the fact.

You can mine any ore with any pick. You just get different… stuff…

Posted by: bri.2359

bri.2359

Even if it is account bound I would not buy it, simply because I have so many alts that the hassle is too much. I would soon find myself standing at an ori vein with the pick on another character or in the bank. It would be great if it would work like an account upgrade. That all your character, current and future ones, get a mail with the item. Like the mails for hero’s band. Only then it would be worth it for me personally.

This! ^
And 800 gems for a full set of 3 tools without silly animations ….

Lvl 80’s: Ranger; Guardian; Mesmer; Necromancer; Thief
Gandara Megaserver

Posted by: Namu.5712

Namu.5712

To each their own if you don’t want to spend 10 bucks spend gold and get it that way.

Don’t want to spend gold or money, then I guess the item really isn’t something you wanted in the first place so why complain? lol

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

You know all those bots going around need pick axes aswell.Maybe Anet is using them in this way and hoping they all buy those axes.Since those botters already pay big cash for accounts and for the bots self..It wouldn’t surprise me if they all start buying those picks.

As has been explained before, no bot would buy the molten pick as it is ludicrously expensive for what it does and they won’t expect to get anywhere near the lifetime needed to pay it back.
Also bots mostly use hacked accounts rather than waste money buying games. They’ll certainly be happy if they get an account that has the pick on it already since that’s less gold wasted but they’re certainly not going to waste their money buying them.

Well,theyre wasting a hell of a lot of money to buy accounts,and when those get banned they simply Buy more accounts. 10$ for a pickaxe is nothing for them.They arent all hackers,most are kitten with too much money,they Buy hacked accounts buddy.

Posted by: LowestTruth.2635

LowestTruth.2635

So, I bought a pick. Equipped it on the character I play with my son & daughter (15 & 13). I waited. Soon enough, there was a node. We all ran up to the node. I hit the node. As the animation started, I screamed “Oh crap! I hit a lava pocket! Run!” into Vent. And they ran away, while shrieking IRL.

And that’s why this is probably worth more than ten bucks.

Tarnished Coast

gimmethegepgun.1284

Well,theyre wasting a hell of a lot of money to buy accounts,and when those get banned they simply Buy more accounts. 10$ for a pickaxe is nothing for them.They arent all hackers,most are kitten with too much money,they Buy hacked accounts buddy.

You don’t understand. They’re in it to make real money. If they spend real money on the pick, which won’t even come close to paying for itself, they’re wasting money.
It is extraordinarily cheaper for them to clean out their inventory and fill it with a ton of picks rather than buy a permanent pick. They won’t last long enough for the permanent pick to pay itself off.

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

You don’t understand. They’re in it to make real money. If they spend real money on the pick, which won’t even come close to paying for itself, they’re wasting money.
It is extraordinarily cheaper for them to clean out their inventory and fill it with a ton of picks rather than buy a permanent pick. They won’t last long enough for the permanent pick to pay itself off.

I do understand,i follow their forums..i know why they do it.I also know they dont mind paying 60$ per account,and pay a monthly fee for the bot they use.These ppl lay down big cash,they do not care,They will make it back in time anyways.

Posted by: Excursion.9752

Excursion.9752

I am happy with my purchase I got only one and its for my main. I don’t think this game will ever will be alt friendly so I will continue to get the top tier stuff for my main and play my alts for fun.

I’ll enjoy the molten hot lava spewing into my face every swing!

| 80 (Guardian) Rusty Tooth | 80 (Warrior) Razer Tooth | 80 (Ranger) Eir Stegallkin |
| 80 (Mesmer) Brook Envision | 80 (Thief) Kuro Rin |

Posted by: Sericenthe.5310

Sericenthe.5310

I am happy with my purchase I got only one and its for my main. I don’t think this game will ever will be alt friendly so I will continue to get the top tier stuff for my main and play my alts for fun.

I’ll enjoy the molten hot lava spewing into my face every swing!

I did exactly the same thing for exactly the same reasons. It took my 3rd 80 to find my main, but now I have it.

Seri Kali [Me] – 80 Necromancer -Yak’s Bend

gimmethegepgun.1284

I do understand,i follow their forums..i know why they do it.I also know they dont mind paying 60$ per account,and pay a monthly fee for the bot they use.These ppl lay down big cash,they do not care,They will make it back in time anyways.

First of all, like I said they much more commonly use hacked accounts than buying one, since it’s a lot cheaper and doesn’t need to level the characters on its own. Second, the money they put down for accounts is because they EXPECT to get more value out of it than they spent. Though it is risky because accounts will be closed, they CAN make money off of it. They will NEVER make money buying the permanent pick because they WILL NOT get enough uses out of one to pay itself off before their account gets caught. When their goal is profit they’re not going to waste money on something that they KNOW will not return on their investment.

Posted by: Desova.5821

Desova.5821

It’s the first useful item in the gem store, in my opinion, other than the appearance-changing kits. All of the other items can be found in-game or are completely useless/not aesthetically pleasing (like those quaggan backpacks, town clothes, and minipets). 10$ per pick is totally fine for the amount of convenience it gives me. Hope they make more items like it.

tasija trickshot | [LZZ] les zélateurs de zaun | arborstone

Posted by: ShiningSquirrel.3751

ShiningSquirrel.3751

I purchased the new pick just to free up bag space, nothing more.

Posted by: kokocabana.8153

kokocabana.8153

This pick has nothing to do with saving money. It’s a quality of life improvement. It has a new look, saves bag space, saves the hassle of always switching between mithril and ori picks.

Anyone saying that it’s not worth it because it doesn’t save money or it is too expensive is like saying no one should buy a car for anything more than the price of the metal used to construct it. And for those with alts, it’s like having to buy a car for every member of your family even if they can’t drive.

(edited by kokocabana.8153)

gimmethegepgun.1284

This pick has nothing to do with saving money. It’s a quality of life improvement. It has a new look, saves bag space, saves the hassle of always switching between mithril and ori picks.

Anyone saying that it’s not worth it because it doesn’t save money or it is too expensive is like saying no one should buy a car for anything more than the price of the metal used to construct it. And for those with alts, it’s like having to buy a car for every member of your family even if they can’t drive.

I know that the pick is useful for convenience and bag space, and people also like the animation, and all of those are fine reasons for getting it. Just I have a problem with people who claim it’s a boon to bots when it is completely not worth it for the only thing they care about, saving money.

Posted by: Ronah.2869

Ronah.2869

The reason i am not buying any pick from the gem store is because they deleted one of my comments in here and got myself an infraction point proving that what i said was right.

Posted by: ophidic.1279

ophidic.1279

I have 11 alts, I bought one. Enjoying the volcanic animation as I play ^^ I don’t need my other 10 alts farming ore. Cheap $10 purchase, can’t wait to see more cool animated items ideas from anet.

I remember when people were saying this would break the game and bla bla bla. Ugh.

I bought one of these first chance I got. I even bought extra gems so I could get some BLkeys, and I managed to get 4 more keys out of the chests after I used my last purchased key.

Bravo for this, now I can free up a bunch of slots and never have to check on my numbers or grade of mining too.

Molten sickle and axe now pls? =)

Elyl Jrend

ophidic.1279

The reason i am not buying any pick from the gem store is because they deleted one of my comments in here and got myself an infraction point proving that what i said was right.

Dude, my ENTIRE inbox is infractions and deletions. That’s a silly reason.

Elyl Jrend

Posted by: Ronah.2869

Ronah.2869

I will only give you some quotes but not from my comment:

Sir Francis Bacon:
A forbidden writing is thought to be a certain spark of truth, that flies up in the face of them who seek to tread it out.

Walter Bagehot:
So long as there are earnest believers in the world, they will always wish to punish opinions, even if their judgment tells them it is unwise and their conscience tells them it is wrong.

Elias Root Beadle:
Half the work that is done in this world is to make things appear what they are not.

John Adams, :
When people talk of the freedom of writing, speaking, or thinking, I cannot choose but laugh. No such thing ever existed. No such thing now exists; but I hope it will exist. But it must be hundreds of years after you and I shall write and speak no more.

“You have recieved 1 Infraction Point. Infraction points may cause loss of privileges, including forum suspension”

(edited by Ronah.2869)

Posted by: Dabis.6240

Dabis.6240

If the pick wasn’t soul bound I would buy it. However, considering that I explore/do pve on most of my toons, that would require me to spend $40-50 just to guarantee I would be able to use the pick whenever I mine, no matter which character I am on at the time. Spending almost what the game is worth in money on pickaxes seems like a huge ripoff, and it doesn’t make sense to me to only buy 1 pickaxe, as I don’t have 1 toon which I consider a main that I play more often than my other characters.

Posted by: Katai.6240

Katai.6240

So, I bought a pick. Equipped it on the character I play with my son & daughter (15 & 13). I waited. Soon enough, there was a node. We all ran up to the node. I hit the node. As the animation started, I screamed “Oh crap! I hit a lava pocket! Run!” into Vent. And they ran away, while shrieking IRL.

Good. Best parent.

Posted by: Geotherma.2395

Geotherma.2395

They very much care about spending money lol.. Not all, but some bots are from RMT farms in countries where they are getting paid pennies(if anything) to do this. They try not to buy accounts if they don’t have to, they do everything they can to save and earn every copper they can. I’ve done enough research on them to know better than to think they would squander money on something so stupid. They won’t get this money back, even with teleporting, they will get banned and lose a lot more than they gained. It is a high risk item to be “betting” on for them.

Anyway, the pickaxe is fun. It is optional and a convenience/fashion item. You can get along just fine without it, if you don’t like it you save $/gold. If they release the 2 others though I’ll have 4 more free inv spaces, and I can only hope someday for a basic salvage kit with unlimited uses.. I’m not saying how many spaces that takes up… I didn’t buy the krytan armor (twice) thinking it would be account bound and reusable, so I didn’t expect to use the pick on several characters. And I’m totally fine with that.

Intel i7 3.9ghz processor 16GB Ram 2TB HDD
Nvidia GTX 650 Win 7 64bit FFXI 4+yrs/Aion 4+ years Complete Noob~ Veteran OIF/OEF
http://everyonesgrudge.enjin.com/home MY GW2 Music http://tinyurl.com/cm4o6tu

(edited by Geotherma.2395)

Posted by: Dan.8709

Dan.8709

Hahahah, that is great! Thanks for sharing your experience!

Daniel Cousland – Darkhaven

ophidic.1279

I will only give you some quotes but not from my comment:

Sir Francis Bacon:
A forbidden writing is thought to be a certain spark of truth, that flies up in the face of them who seek to tread it out.

Walter Bagehot:
So long as there are earnest believers in the world, they will always wish to punish opinions, even if their judgment tells them it is unwise and their conscience tells them it is wrong.

Elias Root Beadle:
Half the work that is done in this world is to make things appear what they are not.

John Adams, :
When people talk of the freedom of writing, speaking, or thinking, I cannot choose but laugh. No such thing ever existed. No such thing now exists; but I hope it will exist. But it must be hundreds of years after you and I shall write and speak no more.

“You have recieved 1 Infraction Point. Infraction points may cause loss of privileges, including forum suspension”

I see what you’re saying and I those are good quotes.

Elyl Jrend

Posted by: Provost.6210

Provost.6210

I’m sorry, 800 gems for one gathering tool — even if it is unlimited use — is ludicrous.

With gem prices what they are currently, here’s the breakdown of the returns:

100 gems = 2 gold, 9 silver
800 gems = 16 gold, 72 silver
1 orichalcum mining pick = 4 silver

For the same price as this mining pick, you could purchase 418 orichalcum mining picks.

That’s enough to mine 13,933.3 (repeating) mining nodes.

Assuming you do your daily gathering entirely out of mining (7 mining nodes, rounded up), it would take you 1,991 days (about 5 and a half years) of using this mining pick before it started to pay off as an investment.

I will not be purchasing the volcanic mining pick until one of two things happens:

1. The pick is reduced in cost to 250 gems.
2. The 800 gems also includes an unlimited use logging axe and sickle.

My opinion has been stated.

(edited by Moderator)

Posted by: toxmocker.9875

toxmocker.9875

Posted in GW reddit board:
http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/1citm3/60000_uses_before_the_molten_alliance_pick_is/

The Molten Alliance pick is a new item in the BLT that is basically an infinite use Orichalcum pick, but it costs 800 gems. I thought that was pretty high and did some math to figure out how long it would take to make that purchase worthwhile, here’s what I found:
Currently it costs over 24g to buy 800 gems. The description of the pick says it’s the same as an orichalcum pick, which sell for 4s. Therefore you could buy at least 600 orichalcum picks for the same price, and at 100 uses each that comes to 60,000 uses. So extrapolating further, if you only mined for your daily, you would need to mine 7 nodes a day [7 nodes X 3 uses per node=21 uses per day] and your MA pick would be profitable in 2857 days, or 7.8 years, if you don’t mine more than that each day.
Im just using estimates here and the cost of gems fluctuates so this isn’t exact, but gives a good idea of whether or not you want to buy one of these new items.
Edit: I was just curious on the math, I am neither condoning nor condemning the item, just looking at the numbers.

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

Who mines just 7 nodes a day? It’s not all about the daily. And then orichalcum picks are only really needed for orichalcum which is only found in the highest zoned areas and it’s pretty rare there.

When I first started I mined every darn outcropping in the zone that I could find. I battled vets to get at the one rich ore outcropping they guarded (ice imps, hate em).

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

Posted by: Pandemoniac.4739

Pandemoniac.4739

I got my ROI less than a second after I mined my first node with it. I bought it as a toy, not to save gold. I think for many folks the unlimited part wasn’t about mining nodes, it was about being able to have the effect an unlimited number of times. Even if some ubernode is added that I can’t mine with it, I won’t be sad because it will still work on all the other nodes.

Don’t ever think you know what’s right for the other person.
He might start thinking he knows what’s right for you.
—Paul Williams

Posted by: RageQuit.5687

RageQuit.5687

Posted in GW reddit board:
http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/1citm3/60000_uses_before_the_molten_alliance_pick_is/

The Molten Alliance pick is a new item in the BLT that is basically an infinite use Orichalcum pick, but it costs 800 gems. I thought that was pretty high and did some math to figure out how long it would take to make that purchase worthwhile, here’s what I found:
Currently it costs over 24g to buy 800 gems. The description of the pick says it’s the same as an orichalcum pick, which sell for 4s. Therefore you could buy at least 600 orichalcum picks for the same price, and at 100 uses each that comes to 60,000 uses. So extrapolating further, if you only mined for your daily, you would need to mine 7 nodes a day [7 nodes X 3 uses per node=21 uses per day] and your MA pick would be profitable in 2857 days, or 7.8 years, if you don’t mine more than that each day.
Im just using estimates here and the cost of gems fluctuates so this isn’t exact, but gives a good idea of whether or not you want to buy one of these new items.
Edit: I was just curious on the math, I am neither condoning nor condemning the item, just looking at the numbers.

I could have told you that this pick was for hardcore miners without doing the math.
Plus it has a cool molten effect, and you can’t put a price on that. :O

Posted by: g e o.2589

g e o.2589

It’s being sold for effects not for infinite uses

Posted by: Quick Mouse.7635

Quick Mouse.7635

I understand the comparison to buying ori picks. But I prefer this comparison:
24g (for pick) / 3.2silver per ori= 750 ori mined pays for pick.
To put this in context, in the 7 months I have played the game I have mined somewhere in the region of 15 stacks of ori.
After this the pick is 100% profit.
3 other factors to consider:
1) convenience. Nothing like porting down to cursed shore for an ori run only to realize you’re out of picks.
2)It mines all ore equally, and I don’t feel like I need to carry around 10 different picks so I’m not wasting ori picks on copper.
3) animation is dope, well worth 800 gems imo.
And yes, I do own the pick

Tactical Fury [TF] – Late NA/early OCX driver (SoS)
Spirit of Faith [HOPE] – RIP

Posted by: toxmocker.9875

toxmocker.9875

I am still debating it. I like giving ANet money, but so much stuff is overpriced, I have to pick carefully. If it stayed account bound I think it would be a no-brainer since I could use it on leveling alts or when I switch my main.

Posted by: Seras.5702

Seras.5702

It’s being sold for convenience and the effects. It’s not so much the infinite uses so much as never again being like “aw crap, I need to go buy more picks.”

Flixx Gatebuster, Orwynn Lightgrave, Seras Snapdragon
[TTBH] [HATE], Yak’s Bend(NA)

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

Like others have stated, I bought mine more for the animation than the unlimited use. The unlimited use is just a bonus, as well as not having to worry about carrying different picks around (and wasting an ori on a copper, as Quick Mouse states). I might buy a second one, but I think that would be about it. Would love it on all my 10 characters, but that would be $80 I would have to pay (since I can’t get gold that fast).

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…