Mounts? What on earth?

Mounts? What on earth?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Creeper.9360

Creeper.9360

If mounts were ever to be put in I imagine they will be like the other cosmetic items in this game, the town clothes. Your skill bar would change to some new skills. As soon as you enter combat you would be dropped from the “mount” and you revert back to your combat attire.

I doubt the people in favor of mounts would want something like that but maybe they would. With that said, I’d like to have a Siege Devourer like in EotN of guild wars.

Mounts? What on earth?

Posted by: Gaudrath.6725

Gaudrath.6725

There is no problem with wanting mounts. I’m glad that you want mounts. I want things to but I don’t keep making thread after thread after thread. It’s annoying. There is a “M word” thread in the Suggestion part of the forum… post there.

You and other want mounts… me and others do not. You’re saying that your want is more important than our want just because YOU want it. So what kind of “extremism” are you exhibiting? Debate tactics like that don’t help either.

The difference is that he wants extra features in the game and you, for some reason, want less, even though the option simply not to use mounts is always there (we do have those speed skills for a reason).

Extra features > fewer features. Simple.

I doubt it’s about ‘wanting fewer features’, it’s about differentiating the game from its peers/competitors, preferring something novel over the expected route and perhaps mindful that developer/art team time may well be better spent elsewhere.

Well I could see that if GW2 did something novel in that area, but honestly, waypoints and quick travel have been around for almost as long as running. People like to have an option of getting around fast and teleportation is nothing new.
In fact I wish they added a bit of a flair to GW2 teleportation. Right now it just feels bland. Not to mention abuses in WvW. Add casting times and animations, something to make it fit better with the game world instead of just “poof, gone”.

This game already has quick travel enabling players to skip content, and it already has speed skills which serve as a replacement for traditional mounts. Adding actual mounts to the game with non-cumulative bonuses and appropriate restrictions would only add to the game experience.

Uthgar Stormbringer, elementalist
Sigurd Greymane, guardian
~ Piken

Mounts? What on earth?

Posted by: Pustulio.8207

Pustulio.8207

As our artists have also said in interviews that one of the purposes of concept art is that it is a way to convey mood to a viewer and to serve as inspiration for designers. Concept art is not necessarily a blueprint to follow by rote. There is stuff in the game that looks like the concept art, but just because something is depicted in the concept art doesn’t necessarily follow that it will make it into the game.

Please take your tinfoil hats off and be reasonable.

You, ma’am, just made my day with this comment

Mounts? What on earth?

Posted by: Regina Buenaobra

Previous

Regina Buenaobra

Content Marketing Lead

Next

As our artists have also said in interviews that one of the purposes of concept art is that it is a way to convey mood to a viewer and to serve as inspiration for designers. Concept art is not necessarily a blueprint to follow by rote. There is stuff in the game that looks like the concept art, but just because something is depicted in the concept art doesn’t necessarily follow that it will make it into the game.

The guy made a fair point, you got folk riding stuff all over the concept art thats been plastered around the new patch. I for one don’t believe there are going to be mounts, nor do I particularly care, but I feel you could have given a better answer.

Rather than making smart remarks about tinfoil hats why not just tell people something. Anything along the lines of ‘no’, ‘yes’ or ’we’re thinking about it’ would be about a thousand times more helpful.

You may want to re-read what we have already said on the issue.

Content Marketing Lead
Twitter: @ArenaNet, @GuildWars2
In-Game Name: Cm Regina Buenaobra

Mounts? What on earth?

Posted by: Wreknar.5076

Wreknar.5076

Why is this still up for discussion? We all know what you folks are trolling for, speed buffed travel in the open world in the form of riding on whatever kittenamamie contraption/animal of your choice….

It ain’t gonna happen, the best you’ll get is vanity town toys that “looks” like a mount. Simply be happy with that and instead suggest new items they can add that follow suit (i.e. the Asuran mini-bike someone suggested earlier). Please, for the love of all that is holy, give it a rest already.

Mounts? What on earth?

Posted by: proxy.7963

proxy.7963

As an Asura, I’m sure my character would quite like a Norn mount so he can ride around on their shoulders.

Also, I can run him around LA spamming ‘BEEP BEEP’ and ‘THIS THING’S GOT GREAT MILES PER GALLON’.

Behold: Opinions!

Mounts? What on earth?

Posted by: Raine.1394

Raine.1394

But, it would at least indicate that traveling mounted was viewed as a viable concept, eh?

Mounts? What on earth?

Posted by: Kingfisher.7213

Kingfisher.7213

The guy made a fair point, you got folk riding stuff all over the concept art thats been plastered around the new patch. I for one don’t believe there are going to be mounts, nor do I particularly care, but I feel you could have given a better answer.

Rather than making smart remarks about tinfoil hats why not just tell people something. Anything along the lines of ‘no’, ‘yes’ or ’we’re thinking about it’ would be about a thousand times more helpful.

It may have been answered in another thread, however, there are better ways to communicate in this one.

Telling a customer to take off their tinfoil hat wasn’t helpful at all. The rest of your initial comment was good otherwise.

Mounts? What on earth?

Posted by: GuzziHero.2467

GuzziHero.2467

I will pay 4000 gems for a Charr warbike…

Mounts? What on earth?

Posted by: Rhaps.8540

Rhaps.8540

That’s all well and good. But what about, ‘there will be no mounts ever! So stop asking.’? There’s always a caveat be it ‘necessarily’ or ‘with the Flame and Frost story arc.’ still leaving the possibility of it maybe coming later.

Are you able to give a definate no? A not ever, this is not planned, never has been, won’t happen, in your wildest dreams type no?

Something that will finally put the neverending debate to rest.

Yah get me? :P

Seafarer’s Rest – Guild Leader The Deamon Army [TDA]

(edited by Rhaps.8540)

Mounts? What on earth?

Posted by: achensherd.2735

achensherd.2735

If there are ever going to be mounts, and we still have the same sort of community then as we do now, they wouldn’t be able to offer any bonuses of any kind whatsoever. The moment they offer even a 1% bonus to ANYTHING at ANYTIME, ANYWHERE:

The people screaming about vertical progression and Ascended items would go, “It’s 1% now, what if it becomes 9000% tomorrow?!?? It’s useful only in one Fractal now, but what if it becomes useful everywhere next week???! BETRAYAL!!!” and freak the kitten out.

If they cost Laurels, the people screaming about being “forced” to “grind” for those would go, “I want to play the way I want to play! ANet is making me do things against my will to get mounts! BETRAYAL!!!” and freak the kitten out.

If they cost Gems, the people conspiracy-theorizing about GW2 being pay-to-win would have a field day and go, “See? SEE?? You have to pay to get that 1%! That 1% is the difference between life and death, and we have to pay to get it!! BETRAYAL!!!” and freak the kitten out.

If they can fly… well, they just can’t. They can’t because the people who do Jumping Puzzles would go, “Well isn’t that just swell now? What’s the point of doing these now that anyone can just FLY to the end?? Jumping Puzzles BROKEN! BETRAYAL!!!” and freak the kitten out.

All mounts would do would freak a lot of kittens out, and that’s just not cool. The only way mounts can be implemented into GW2 as we know it is as a completely useless aesthetic like the Broomstick, at which point… well, I guess Steven would be happy.

Mounts? What on earth?

Posted by: fellyn.5083

fellyn.5083

Please give this game finally real mounts.
There are more than enough proofs by now, that they do exist, the best one being within the second Guild Wars book on page 97, where clearly stands in, that the characters are seeing WILD HORSES through an asura gate…

There exist multiple concept arts, that show horses, the last one now with the flame and frost event row… how many god **** proofs do you need more to finally accept, that mounts are part of the world of Tyria.

Give the game mounts together with a Dragoon Class, would be even the most best combination, as the game would get by this also its 3rd soldier class then to make it an even 3,3,3

just my 2 cents

Lets take this a step further! In GW1 there were necrid horsemen, skeletons who rode un-dead horses! And in the shiverpeaks there were Stone Summit Dolyak riders! And in GW2 there are charr tanks, which you will see if you do the story missions.

Put all all of this together and what does it mean? Absolutely nothing.

Mounts? What on earth?

Posted by: AcidicVision.5498

AcidicVision.5498

Ever hear of the phrase “never say never”?

Anet gets lambasted anytime they implement something new or make a change that could be manipulated or viewed in a specific way that maybe makes it appear to go against something they said in passing during an interview, con panel, forum post, video, magazine article, or to a random stranger in a Starbucks that told someone else that tweeted it later.

Two years from now, if an expansion comes out that has an on-rails mission where we ride on the backs of Glint’s off spring to fight Kralk, and Ruby said here and now there will never be mounts, someone would inevitably link back to this post and call the entire studio vile liars. And that would spin off in to a 300 page thread of misguided rage, mostly from people that can’t conceive the difference between a scripted ride and controllable mount.

That is one hypothetical situation among many that could apply. When Ruby or anyone else tells us something isn’t happening, take it as not in development, not in the design, and no time in the foreseeable future. As for the unforeseeable future? Why make any definitive declaration that limits your possibilities, when you don’t know what might happen because its the unforeseeable freaking future.

The Kismet
Dragonbrand

Mounts? What on earth?

Posted by: Rhaps.8540

Rhaps.8540

Ever hear of the phrase “never say never”?

Anet gets lambasted anytime they implement something new or make a change that could be manipulated or viewed in a specific way that maybe makes it appear to go against something they said in passing during an interview, con panel, forum post, video, magazine article, or to a random stranger in a Starbucks that told someone else that tweeted it later.

Two years from now, if an expansion comes out that has an on-rails mission where we ride on the backs of Glint’s off spring to fight Kralk, and Ruby said here and now there will never be mounts, someone would inevitably link back to this post and call the entire studio vile liars. And that would spin off in to a 300 page thread of misguided rage, mostly from people that can’t conceive the difference between a scripted ride and controllable mount.

That is one hypothetical situation among many that could apply. When Ruby or anyone else tells us something isn’t happening, take it as not in development, not in the design, and no time in the foreseeable future. As for the unforeseeable future? Why make any definitive declaration that limits your possibilities, when you don’t know what might happen because its the unforeseeable freaking future.

You’re absolutely spot-on there, that’s why I don’t really expect to get a definate yes or no answer.

But it never hurts to ask. And when pushed to give an answer aren’t you interested to hear what they might say? I am!

Seafarer’s Rest – Guild Leader The Deamon Army [TDA]

(edited by Rhaps.8540)

Mounts? What on earth?

Posted by: Jezath.7395

Jezath.7395

lol tinfoil hats thats just brilliant haha!!!!

Tis not what they can do for you
Tis only what you can do for all

Mounts? What on earth?

Posted by: cinemapaula.8673

cinemapaula.8673

I also agree that its kind of funny to show them on Horses when you cannot find a single horse in game. LOL

Mounts? What on earth?

Posted by: Nappychappy.7046

Nappychappy.7046

With the current culling issues and mounts you wouldn’t even be able to see yourself.

You are using 21 of 100 infractions ermm, PMs.

Mounts? What on earth?

Posted by: Wreknar.5076

Wreknar.5076

This is seriously still going on…. If it wasn’t enough that it was just a picture and it means nothing, but a dev came on and told you no. Stop acting like children (especially anybody who wants them to re-make their art so it falls in line with your wants and needs). They said no and have said no many times, stop getting upset over every little (non-existent) thing.

Mounts aren’t happening. They aren’t just some “I think I’ll add mounts today” kind of decision and they are very hard to implement. And at the moment… THERE IS NO NEED FOR THEM. You got a broomstick so be happy.

So your saying that we shouldn’t care what arenanet posts as concept art? Cool! Then they can just go to google and find some cool looking moody pictures, cause apperantly all that matters to you is that it looks cool.

Also Regina, if I think about it, regardless of whether or not it was funny, the whole “tin foil hat thing” was really childish and rude. I honestly expect better from you guys.

Lol, show the company some respect and maybe you could get some in return buddy. You are trolling for the sake of being an kitten Mounts aren’t happening, stop nit-picking a picture that shows a theme; which I’ve already said in my last reply to your nonsense.

First of all i am not trolling, secondly if I didnt have respect for the company I wouldnt be questioning there advertisement motives and I wouldnt care and would have likely quit a long time ago. Secondly, as to the regard of my posting, I really couldnt care anymore because if this is the feed back I get from the company and community then what ever. Do what ever you think looks “cool” arenanet, even if no one understands what you doing most of the time, and Im still made about that kitten remark from Regina, but again what ever. I had hopped the team would be more mature but I guess not. Well thats it for me, still think mounts would be a good idea. Cheers.

And your stance on the response is exactly why in any game, Developers, CCs, CSMs, etc are afraid to respond to threads at all. Seriously, these folks are not your punching bags to berate at the slightest hint of off the collar humor.

You’re literally arguing over accuracy of concept art versus in game reality. How is that rational at all? The only way that it could be if you’re using it as fuel to further your obvious desire to get what you want in game (see how much fun I can have with a tin-foil hat too?).

Please do us all a favor, stand up walk away from the computer for a few minutes, take a breath, and relax. I think then you’ll realize that all this hubbub you’re raising about a game is just silly.

Mounts? What on earth?

Posted by: Steven.9803

Steven.9803

Lol its rational because 1: The concept art is based on the game 2: If they throw in things in concept art that art even there (features like mounts) then why the hell even bother and 3: Do some bloody reaserch on Guild Wars 2 and mounts and the big debates and discussions about em. Then tell me that this argument is silly. But again, I really dont care anymore; I voiced my concern about something to do in game and arenanet laughed at me, whoopdie freeking doo.Also, if you continue to argue about this specific post, Im not even going bother wasting my energy with you, so what ever you write is going only there to satisfy your own eggo. Cheers

Mounts? What on earth?

Posted by: Highlander.9860

Highlander.9860

The closest you had was in GW1 where you ride the Wurms with separate skills was fun, but we have wurms in gw2 so we may lsee that sort of thing some time in the future. I think we will never have a full time mount. personally I can live without these

(edited by Highlander.9860)

Mounts? What on earth?

Posted by: Thomassassinate.9370

Thomassassinate.9370

I want to ride one of those super strong bunnies in nord territory.

Mounts? What on earth?

Posted by: flugx.4762

flugx.4762

Facepalm…

OP, if you show someone that picture and they think it’s a in game shot you have some special friends. It is just a picture showing off the massive exodus of refugees from a disaster, nothing more nothing less. Like Regina said it is to convey a mood for this update.

Let me guess ask you something. Do get mad at CGI trailers? Were you disappointed when SWTOR showed epic lightsaber duels, and in game was nothing like it? How about WoW when they had Ozzy and Mr T in their ads? Did you make a post demanding a Night Elf Mohawk?

You do realize that WoW did have night elf mohawks for awhile. They were grenades or something that you could throw at people. My friend told me about it

Mounts? What on earth?

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

Concept art generally shows NPCs and NPCs can ride mounts. In GW1 for example, dwarves rode on various creatures.

Mounts? What on earth?

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

Lol its rational because 1: The concept art is based on the game

So? does that mean that everything that you should expect to get everything that was shown on it? I saw Zhaitan on several art pieces. Did that make me think that i will get a pet dragon? No, it didn’t.
Also, not sure even why this one piece of art startes such a big debacle. It’s not the first case of mounted people being depicted after all (just look closer at Hoelbrak loading screen – it’s been there since the beginning). It never meant that you will get a mount.
Just like in GW1 there were mounted monsters, but players never moved beyond some scripted region-specific contraptions (like crystal desert Wurms, or Siege Devourer).
There are other things depicted on concept (or even ingame) art, that you will likely never get – ships, carts, tanks, unique-looking armor… or many races you will likely never get to play as well.
Don’t treat art as a definite promise, because it’s not and never had been.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

Mounts? What on earth?

Posted by: Khai.6435

Khai.6435

Because whether you take a historical path or a high fantasy path the nature of riding a mount fits the genre. Mounts are what separates the knight from the serf. Mounts are a means of communication, trade and transportation. It is not an unreasonable request. It is more UNLIKELY that in a world such as Tyria when they ride in ships; they have carts everywhere; you see asura mounting golems; and charr building tanks; that you would not have some form of mount.

To hide behind “the world is not designed for it” Designed for what; pathing. Is an absurd defense. It’s designed for EVERY CLASS having some form of limited duration speed boost which instills greater movement and increased jumping range and somehow a vehicle/mount that grants the same trivial percentage is somehow unbalancing?

The facets you add to the game the more longevity you give it. Mounts are simply more flair. While they can be made slightly utilitarian with higher movement speeds at the end of the day they give ANET more carrots in an era where gamer churn quickly moves on to the next shiny penny. Collectors will collect a variety of mounts; you can create a whole variety of crafting centered on mounts in the form of barding or bags; and lastly it provides a money sink to regulate in game economy.

Mounts? What on earth?

Posted by: Zeldain.5710

Zeldain.5710

Of course, you were very careful to qualify when they weren’t coming, but very much had the feeling that they eventually will.

Which, by the way, is excellent news.

Mounts? What on earth?

Posted by: Tachenon.5270

Tachenon.5270

One thing is clear: regardless of any nay saying from the upper echelons, the concept artists certainly seem to be pro-mount.

The table is a fable.

Mounts? What on earth?

Posted by: Genophix.3098

Genophix.3098

Consider that Asura lived underground and have short legs, mounts wouldn’t really make sense.

They have short legs so mounts wouldn’t make sense? Your logic just broke my mind!

The Asura love building things and are like the geeks of Guild Wars. I would hope any design for Asuran mounts would skip the obvious Golum theme and go for some type of flame beast which has then had a harness fitted that allows the rider to control it but the graphics could show how it is constantly fighting to escape.

Mounts? What on earth?

Posted by: Genophix.3098

Genophix.3098

Wonderful quote Regina!

If you like being insulted sure, to me this was pretty unprofessional, but hey i guess i shouldn’t be surprised by now..

That was aimed at the player base in general from how i read it, not great PR..

Oh please grow up, Regina is one of the nicest people on these forums as I’m sure you know so please stop getting all offended when there isn’t any need.

Mounts? What on earth?

Posted by: Asum.4960

Asum.4960

It must be some kind of disorder, some humans just want to mount everything and everywhere, showing how superior they are, compensating for deep lacks in their personality or to short body features.

Leave other animals alone kitten it, you got foot yourself.

Mounts? What on earth?

Posted by: Nay of the Ether.8913

Nay of the Ether.8913

Regina Buenaobra, I am being perfectly reasonable. I just don’t understand your choice of advertisement. So basically your saying that your artists find the idea of a man riding on something before an epic background to be cool. It is cool, but given the circumstances of the situation regarding the addition of mounts to be added to this game, it’s just starting unnecessary fires. There are websites upon websites of people ranting for and against mounts(if you didnt notice) and almost every week, there is someone who suggests mounts on the forums.By having mounts in concept art form, you having players and people think that this is a representation of what is be to be game. If I show your pictures to a stranger(whether they play guild wars or not) they will say, “Oh cool, so we can ride horses and stuff”. Even if it looks cool, your displaying false advertisement to the public, which I find confusing and not very nice.

You might wanna consider some medication to manage that anxiety. Just sayin :-P

http://almunns.wix.com/elitedeathsociety
~Surrender fiend and you will get an easy death
~I could promise you the same…but it would be a lie…

Mounts? What on earth?

Posted by: Nay of the Ether.8913

Nay of the Ether.8913

Wonderful quote Regina!

If you like being insulted sure, to me this was pretty unprofessional, but hey i guess i shouldn’t be surprised by now..

That was aimed at the player base in general from how i read it, not great PR..

It’s posts like this that make me have to just step away from the forums for a day or two….grow up people, holy crap. I understand a lot of you actually are little kids, but there’s no need to act like it in such a blatant fashion. If being told to take off your tinfoil hat upsets you, you have more issues than just being offended by a harmless post. You should prob go talk to a counselor about your self esteem problems or something before you get older and it affects your social life.

http://almunns.wix.com/elitedeathsociety
~Surrender fiend and you will get an easy death
~I could promise you the same…but it would be a lie…

Mounts? What on earth?

Posted by: Magnetron.5823

Magnetron.5823

You are thinking about mounts but we cant even sit on the chairs in the trading post! Be real!

Born in the Desolation. Die for Desolation.

Mounts? What on earth?

Posted by: Tower Guard.5263

Tower Guard.5263

If people want mounts give them dolyaks with a speed DEBUFF. We all know how slow they are.

Mounts? What on earth?

Posted by: Natsu.2589

Natsu.2589

Regina Buenaobra, the only unreasonable thing here is, teasing people with pictures of mounts and then don’t add said mounts to the game.

Why is it unreasonable? Because people that want mounts repeatedly told Anet, that they would buy these mounts from the shop ((you know, that’s the thing your playerbase is occasionally stuffing real money in)), even if they have NO BOONS whatsoever.

Unreasonable, because uneconomic. Oh, and don’t be afraid of naysayers. If it’s not mounts they’re frowning over, it’s any other invalid point. Nothing lost, if they ragequit because of this or another thing you bring up. Not even stagnation would hold them, ’cause in the end that would be the thing they complain about and that causes them to quit. Loose, loose.

So, just make money with things people would buy. At a reasonable pricing of course.

Mounts? What on earth?

Posted by: spiritus.7983

spiritus.7983

Guys dont listen to him, its a trap, this is how they get you. Tinfoil was scientifically proven by the internet that it works

Evil, GH -Charr rule.
A Skritt is dumb. A group of Skritt are smart.
A Human is smart. A group of Humans are idiots.

(edited by spiritus.7983)

Mounts? What on earth?

Posted by: Morrigan.2809

Morrigan.2809

I want a tinfoil hat in the gemshop- mounts not so much.
Why is it that every week there is a thread about mounts?
The fact that there are waypoints/speed buffs and no mounts should really have given you guys a tip by now.
Also calling people who don’t want mounts unreasonable, is no more reasonable than demanding they be added every week.

Gunnar’s Hold

(edited by Morrigan.2809)

Mounts? What on earth?

spiritus.7983

I want a tinfoil hat in the gemshop- mounts not so much.

ahahahaha

Evil, GH -Charr rule.

Mounts? What on earth?

Posted by: Kuruptz.4782

Kuruptz.4782

What the heck is going on?! Mounts have been discussed and debated about since before the first beta with little to no feedback from your guy’s opinion on the subject, then come Halloween you give us a broomstick; call it what you want, it is by definition a mount. Then a few months later you release flame and frost with this image to represent your patch. Many people anticipated mounts, but the only thing we got was that you stated you would not be releasing mounts for Flame and Frost and another broomstick. Now your relasing yet ANOTHER concept art of a person riding on a dolyack with a spear in his hand as a representation of the next part of the patch?! Arenanet please tell me why are you doing this? You said that there will be no mounts for these patches, yet here they are in concept form, and as I recall from an interview during the early development of this game “we are really basing what you see in the concept art, to what you’ll see in-game”. Are you just teasing the many people who would love to see mounts in game with the false hope that they will actually get to ride mounts? Or have you completely lost control over what gets drawn and posted?

Either way, its not funny and you should either redraw or remove those concept pieces no matter how good they are and either add mounts to the game or abolish the idea forever, cause your just making people mad by doing this.
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/images/c/c4/Flame_and_Frost_Prelude_banner.jpg
http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/11904_10151349293844209_12615323_n.jpg

Just quit the game or dont look at the concept art?

simple solution right there

Mounts? What on earth?

Posted by: Yargesh.4965

Yargesh.4965

Guys dont listen to him, its a trap, this is how they get you. Tinfoil was scientifically proven by the internet that it works

Plus tinfoil hats are so fashionable, you can shape them to look like swans or even horses!

Mounts? What on earth?

Posted by: Cloud.7613

Cloud.7613

Funny how one admin post can totally derail a thread.

Mounts? What on earth?

Posted by: Vorch.2985

Vorch.2985

What the hell is the thread even discussing anymore?

Here’s what people thought of GW1 when it first came out: http://tinyurl.com/bntcvyc
“A release is 7 days or less away or has just happened within the last 7 days…
These are the only two states you’ll find the world of Tyria.”

Mounts? What on earth?

spiritus.7983

I think someone from anet just realised from now on, every week, someone will open a thread complaining there is still no tinfoil hat in gemstore yet

Evil, GH -Charr rule.

Mounts? What on earth?

Posted by: ColinJohanson.2394

Previous

ColinJohanson.2394

Game Director

Technically the tinfoil hat would view your character as a mount, so it’d be an easy way for us to get mounts in game.

We might even have concept art for it….

<-Troll.

Mounts? What on earth?

Posted by: Genewen.2415

Genewen.2415

Technically the tinfoil hat would view your character as a mount, so it’d be an easy way for us to get mounts in game.

<-Troll.

Great Colin, now you managed to make me really want one of your artists to make such an concept art. -.-

Meanie. Funny, but mean.

Mounts? What on earth?

Posted by: Rouven.7409

Rouven.7409

<-Troll.

Please implement the possibility of taking your mini’s for a piggyback ride. Eir Stegalkin really doesn’t have a good view from down there.

“Whose Kitten is this?” – “It’s a Charr baby.”
“Whose Charr is this?”- “Ted’s.”
“Who’s Ted?”- “Ted’s dead, baby. Ted’s dead.”

Mounts? What on earth?

Posted by: TheDaiBish.9735

TheDaiBish.9735

It must be some kind of disorder, some humans just want to mount everything and everywhere

The disorder is called ‘being a man’.

Ba-dum-tss

Life is a journey.
Time is a river.
The door is ajar.

Mounts? What on earth?

Posted by: xCrusadentx.2784

xCrusadentx.2784

<-Troll.

Hahaha, best post of this thread so far

Royal Blood Oath:
We are sworn together by our blood…

Mounts? What on earth?

Posted by: Rouven.7409

Rouven.7409

April is not too far off … hope I didn’t spoil anything *lol

“Whose Kitten is this?” – “It’s a Charr baby.”
“Whose Charr is this?”- “Ted’s.”
“Who’s Ted?”- “Ted’s dead, baby. Ted’s dead.”

Mounts? What on earth?

Posted by: TheDaiBish.9735

TheDaiBish.9735

April is not too far off … hope I didn’t spoil anything *lol

I think the forums would explode if they did that.

Would be hilarious if they turned half of the playerbase into mounts though, and the other half can ride them.

Life is a journey.
Time is a river.
The door is ajar.