NERF Bloodtide Coast Farming.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: BOAsnake.7401

BOAsnake.7401

The farm where you throw maize balm to ambients, Ive tried it for some days last month and Im disappointed that this is still going on. Ive seen below 1k ap players doing it and after talking to them for a while (were in a party) i found out thats what they do all day and they are legit new players. I mean the gold is great yeah but what happened to exploring the world? doing dungeons? learning the story? This game has so much to offer. I know some people from my country that does the farm and sell gold for real money…. wtf.
Anet once said that its simply supply and demand, well the “Trick or Treat Bags” are from Halloween event which is supposed to be a temporary event every november, so aren’t the bags the same? At least put a high cooldown on it.

Posted by: Knighthonor.4061

Knighthonor.4061

Stop trying to dictate how others play….

I hate that! Play what you like. nobody stopping you.

Posted by: Jana.6831

Jana.6831

i found out thats what they do all day and they are legit new players. I mean the gold is great yeah but what happened to exploring the world? doing dungeons? learning the story? This game has so much to offer.

When I was new the Queen’s Gauntlet event was on and that was what I did 24/7 and I had a blast – I found it hilarious that the bosses were just giant disco balls and no one could see a thing. Nowadays that exact same thing annoys me

But see, I’m a valuable member of the GW2 community now, although I spent my early days at one spot.

Posted by: TheBlackLeech.9360

TheBlackLeech.9360

Guess what?

I had no idea anyone was even farming in Bloodtide Coast….
…and I’ve always known about the maize balm farm.

That should tell you how much of an effect it has on the average player….. (next to none)

The only reason I ever even cared about people farming maize balm was a while back when I was hoping that the poly-luminescent undulating refractor that I got would increase in price before I sold it.

I don’t care what others do to make money, and neither should you….. unless for some reason you are seriously invested in halloween items…. in which case its your own fault for setting up a bad investment.

The entire playerbase benefits from the maize balm farm, since it keeps candy corn prices (and therefore candy corn cob prices) low…. makes it great for everyone to get 20-slot bags for cheap.

Leave the farmers alone.

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

Now you’re just making me want to check it out.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

Posted by: Batelle.1680

Batelle.1680

It’s kind of creepy- just a bunch of people in their underwear flailing around an island covered with crows, rats, and dying quaggan.

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

It’s odd how they nerfed Halloween due to the oversupply, then simply let maize balm happen. Unfortunately, Halloween is likely going to get rebalanced again because of it. (for example, the rewards from the Clock Tower were nerfed by half, double that if you count the change to how it reset).

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

It’s kind of creepy- just a bunch of people in their underwear flailing around an island covered with crows, rats, and dying quaggan.

Ohhhh! That is a good place to do it. I didn’t even think of that. I never understood how it could ever be worthwhile cause I couldn’t think of a place where there were a lot of whites running around.

Here OP, if you think it such a bad thing and that they should stop, go grief them by killing the whites before they can turn them into corn golems. I’m sure they’ll be super glad that you stopped their play.

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker

Posted by: MashMash.1645

MashMash.1645

Is MB farming still worth it? I used to do it, but then the price of the potions doubled/tripled – didn’t seem worth it any more.

Pre-Ordered HoT | Recently started to get what I paid for – may spend $$$

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

Aren’t there a couple personal story missions where a near endless stream of whites run by? Could the balm be used in there to farm? That just seems like you would get a bigger bang for your buck, and it could be reset endlessly.

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker

Posted by: zenleto.6179

zenleto.6179

Aren’t there a couple personal story missions where a near endless stream of whites run by? Could the balm be used in there to farm? That just seems like you would get a bigger bang for your buck, and it could be reset endlessly.

Yeah. I’ve been meaning to try one of them just to see but I’ve never got to around to it.

Fire up the Hyperbowl ma, we’re going to town!

Would you like some hard cheeze with your sad whine?

Posted by: LameFox.6349

LameFox.6349

At least put a high cooldown on it.

They did. The balm is time-gated; you can only make the recipe once per day.

Posted by: Guhracie.3419

Guhracie.3419

Personal story mobs don’t drop loot anymore.

“Be angry about legendary weapons, sure, but what about the recent drought of content?”
-Mike O’Brien
Because we can’t be angry about both?

Posted by: anx.7549

anx.7549

There was a post on this very issue last week maybe? I noticed because I had never heard of it and curiosity got the better of me and I tried it. I can’t help but think the people trying to stop this either have a vested interest in stopping other peoples potential gain, or are uptight at seeing half nekid toons running around. Or you’re just killjoys. Sometimes running around in your undies is great fun

Anx

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

Personal story mobs don’t drop loot anymore.

Even if transformed. OTOH, those mobs will count for weapon mastery.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

There’s always going to be a farm somewhere. You nerf this and something else will pop up. At least this particular farm doesn’t involve intentionally failing an event. I say Anet should leave it alone.

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

Yes, it doesnt affect me and i let them get on with it when i pass by. The only issue is when it turns toxic, but thats a reportable issue anyway.

I see no reason to nerf it if it keeps people entertained

Posted by: x Charlie.4820

x Charlie.4820

. I know some people from my country that does the farm and sell gold for real money…. wtf.

Then they’ll just go silverwastes anyway, You can’t use that as an arguement.

Chazwyne, Necromancer <3
Smallscale <3 Vabbi
The Original Dudes [to]

Posted by: Tenrai Senshi.2017

Tenrai Senshi.2017

Rather than just say “nerf this farm” or “nerf that farm”, I’d rather bring up the bigger picture as a whole here.

I think one of the biggest issues in this game right now, is that some of the easiest content in the game gives the greatest rewards, while some of the most difficult content gives, comparatively speaking, greatly inferior rewards.

For example, you could farm candy corns in Bloodtide and get up to 15+ gold an hour (depending on efficiency), for doing as little as throwing a bottle every few seconds and killing enemies in one hit, with no risks at all to yourself. Or you could spend that time doing Arah explorable mode for roughly 3 – 4 gold (depending on your luck with drops, you can get a bit more) and a few shards of Zhaitan. When you consider the sheer difference in difficulty between doing Arah and farming candy corns, it seems ludicrous that the latter is far more profitable than the former.

The same could be said for a lot of content in this game. It’s usually the mundane yet simple tasks that are the most profitable, while the more challenging tasks tend to reward comparatively little for the effort involved.

Now, I myself am not a fan of farming, so I tend to spend a lot more of my in-game time doing fractals, dungeons, PvP or even WvW, as opposed to just farming candy corns (I play games for fun, not so that I can go into a coma). But I would like it if Anet balanced rewards more, so as to reward the completion of difficult content appropriately.

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

The farm where you throw maize balm to ambients, Ive tried it for some days last month and Im disappointed that this is still going on.

Translation: i have farmed my fill, so let’s shut it down for everyone else.

Really, it’s a niche. Whenever i am around that area i either see noone, or 2-5 players at most. In term of player impact and numbers it’s nowhere close to FG train and miles away from SW. As farms go, that one is pretty inconsequential. On the other hand, considering the drop rate of some halloween items (1:200 000 for the puppy, for example) it is good that there’s still a source of ToT bags for those that desire those items.

TL/DR: You are making a mountain out of a molehill.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

Posted by: maddoctor.2738

maddoctor.2738

I think one of the biggest issues in this game right now, is that some of the easiest content in the game gives the greatest rewards, while some of the most difficult content gives, comparatively speaking, greatly inferior rewards.

^^ This is my number one issue with the game. Their horrible distribution of rewards among content types.

You can just compare the different paths of a specific dungeon to see how failed their reward system is, for example look at the rewards of Sorrows Embrace explorable paths. SE P2 is never-ever being run because it’s the longest path in the entire game, you can run SE P1 5-7 times (more with a good group) at the same time required to do a single SE P2 yet their difference in rewards very little.

And let’s not mention story modes that take far far longer than explorable modes, and yet they offer no rewards at all.

It’s annoying and irritating that the most brain dead activities in the game like Bloodtide Coast farming and Silverwastes chest farming (or when it is active the Halloween labyrinth) are the most profitable activities in the entire game.

Sure there will be other profitable farms if these are nerfed, but we are not talking about a small profit here, the profit of those farms outperforms playing any other type of content, is this really what players want? I don’t think “they will find another farm” is a valid argument.

Such borderline exploitative farms shouldn’t exist, or at least make other types of content give out more rewards for the time and investment they require.

Posted by: Tea.7025

Tea.7025

I just wish jumping puzzles were a bit more rewarding. Sometimes porting to the area costs more than what I earn from those.

Posted by: maddoctor.2738

maddoctor.2738

I just wish jumping puzzles were a bit more rewarding. Sometimes porting to the area costs more than what I earn from those.

As long as they allow players to “park” characters at the end of jumping puzzles their rewards will be worthless. Now why they still allow this “parking” is something we will never know, or maybe we do: they don’t care

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

I saw this by accident doing map completion on my second account. Didnt bother me, didnt bother anyone on the map so whats the problem?

Posted by: Pandeh.5248

Pandeh.5248

All this farm does is shift gold from rich people to poor, and removing 15% of it in the process.

This is 100% a good thing for the economy of GW2.

It does not generate any gold at all.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/4-Pre-s-45ish-attempts-1-week

You should go over to this thread and say that this guy cannot play the game that way.

(edited by Pandeh.5248)

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

I saw this by accident doing map completion on my second account. Didnt bother me, didnt bother anyone on the map so whats the problem?

The problem is either:

1. The OP farmed this for multiple months and now is tired of it so he wants to get it nerfed so people can’t make more money.
or
2. The OP is heavily invested in something that comes out of the bags, or the bags themselves and he wants to stop them from dropping so he can make money.

This is just a disguised pump and dump thread. You bring interest to an item on the forums, people increase the buying of that item, then you sell the 10,000 of that item you bought for dirt cheap the previous week. It’s the fastest way to make money in this game.

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

The problem is either:

1. The OP farmed this for multiple months and now is tired of it so he wants to get it nerfed so people can’t make more money.
or
2. The OP is heavily invested in something that comes out of the bags, or the bags themselves and he wants to stop them from dropping so he can make money.

This is just a disguised pump and dump thread. You bring interest to an item on the forums, people increase the buying of that item, then you sell the 10,000 of that item you bought for dirt cheap the previous week. It’s the fastest way to make money in this game.

Or:

3. The OP tagged a candy mob and got kittened out by the farmers.

If the mobs don’t drop cash, I’ll shrug at it anyway. Items generally only have value on the trading post, so if they drop mainly items, I see no real cause for concern. If the mobs are dropping actual copper and silver, then maybe ANet should clip the rewards to stem inflation.

Otherwise, I don’t see much issue with a bunch of people in their skivvies waving around white-quality weapons at globs of candy corn.

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

Posted by: mulzi.8273

mulzi.8273

they are changing this going forward with new jumping puzzles. Note the silverwastes JP, time gated with way points…

Posted by: Azure The Heartless.3261

Azure The Heartless.3261

So punish a group of people playing the game because they’re not adhering to how you think the game should be played?

No thanks. How about let them hang out in bloodtide and you do your thing.

Resident Disgruntled, Coffee-drinking Charr.
Zarin Mistcloak(THF) Valkyrie Mistblade(WAR) Kossori Mistwalker(REV) Durendal Mistward(GRD)
I used to think (build op, pls nerf) like you, but then I took a nerf to the knee.

Posted by: Berelious.3290

Berelious.3290

Let people farm if they want to farm, so long as it doesn’t interfere with other people’s game play. That being said, people are going to be doing map completion. Farmers need to understand that others will be trying to get the heart done in the most expedient way possible. Bite your tongues.

Corwin Grimjaw: Guardian (80)
Yak’s Bend Server
Crimethink [ct]

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

What’s this I see? People playing the game how they want? Making tooooooo much gold? (More than me at any rate). >.>

Let me pull out my Nerf Gun and shoot them all!

Attachments:

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

The problem is either:

or

Or:

3. The OP tagged a candy mob and got kittened out by the farmers.

If the mobs don’t drop cash, I’ll shrug at it anyway. Items generally only have value on the trading post, so if they drop mainly items, I see no real cause for concern. If the mobs are dropping actual copper and silver, then maybe ANet should clip the rewards to stem inflation.

Otherwise, I don’t see much issue with a bunch of people in their skivvies waving around white-quality weapons at globs of candy corn.

O that could be it. I was doing heart in bloodtide coast when I noticed a large group beside me running in circles and doing this farm. I didnt know this farm but they then suddenly stopped doing in untill I was done and I left the place they were farming. Probably didnt want me having their loot, but they didnt say anything to me. Just waited untill I finished my heart and moved on.

Posted by: Elden Arnaas.4870

Elden Arnaas.4870

This used to be a very tedious heart. The interactive mobs didn’t spawn fast enough, and you had to do a lot of waiting around, wasting time.(Which is always bad in a game.)
When the last thread about this popped up a week or two ago, I went there with 6 alts, did the heart, and observed. I was able to get the heart with no trouble. In about 2 minutes each time. I was able to stay moving, and had no shortage of mobs to get the heart. Once or twice each time I would take crows out away from a group, and away from the farmers – nothing was said. I observed no toxic chat or behavior, though I think there were griefers every so often. There would be a couple of comments, and things would move on.
So it doesn’t seem to impact players getting the heart.
There doesn’t seem to be much toxic behavior or chat.
It may be that this is having some impact on the economy – that might be a valid complaint.
But the OP is objecting, and asking for a nerf because people are playing in a way that he/she does not approve of?
OP, did you try to get some of the farmers who were new players to do other things, that you would consider more fun? Did you consider that new players need money to gear their characters? This admittedly simple, boring activity rewards a disproportionate amount of money. Maybe Anet should look into making more difficult content more rewarding. If you want to change someone’s behavior, it’s far better to do it with positive reinforcement, rather than punishment. Also, you simply can’t argue with results. If something simpler/easier is more effective at generating in-game money, people are going to tend to flock to it. You should be asking for more rewarding, more fun, challenging alternatives.
re: “Play How I Want”. “Play How I Want”(PHIW) means “I play how I want, you play how you want.” It does not mean “Everyone must play how I want.” Everyone is different, and we’re here for different reasons, with different motivations. Asking for game play options to be removed because you personally don’t approve of them, is IMO, just selfish.(Unless it’s a form of griefing.) If you want a game where everyone plays exactly how you want them to play, you are not being realistic.
Overall, I say we need more valid options, more more effective styles of game play. Not less, never less.

(edited by Elden Arnaas.4870)

Posted by: DeT M.4319

DeT M.4319

let people do what they want to. They not telling how to play gw2… arnt they?
If Anet would saw it as huge problem they would fix it long time ago.

Elden Arnaas.4870

You know, it might be that the farmers are what got this heart fixed, so that there are more, and quicker spawns of interactive mobs to complete the heart. I can’t say for sure as I ignored the heart from the time my main completed it, until the recent forum complaints.
Can anyone tell us when the spawn quantity/time was altered so that the heart goes smother and more quickly? Do we know if it was before or after the MB farming started?

Posted by: Aerlen.5326

Aerlen.5326

No, how about no with a big side of no with some nope on top?

In case you were not aware, OP, this is a MMO and the economy runs on gold. I was unaware of this farm but guess where I’m going to visit now?

~Tarnished Coast Pride~

Forever known as “that slow guardian who can’t jump worth crap”.

Posted by: Prototypemind.4026

Prototypemind.4026

^^ This is my number one issue with the game. Their horrible distribution of rewards among content types.

You can just compare the different paths of a specific dungeon to see how failed their reward system is, for example look at the rewards of Sorrows Embrace explorable paths. SE P2 is never-ever being run because it’s the longest path in the entire game, you can run SE P1 5-7 times (more with a good group) at the same time required to do a single SE P2 yet their difference in rewards very little.

And let’s not mention story modes that take far far longer than explorable modes, and yet they offer no rewards at all.

It’s annoying and irritating that the most brain dead activities in the game like Bloodtide Coast farming and Silverwastes chest farming (or when it is active the Halloween labyrinth) are the most profitable activities in the entire game.

Sure there will be other profitable farms if these are nerfed, but we are not talking about a small profit here, the profit of those farms outperforms playing any other type of content, is this really what players want? I don’t think “they will find another farm” is a valid argument.

Such borderline exploitative farms shouldn’t exist, or at least make other types of content give out more rewards for the time and investment they require.

There’s also the fact that like too many other games gold becomes the most worthwhile standard. There’s no way to earn the mats, etc, you need directly because Anet have tied RNG to everything. Legendary quests will help alleviate this some, but it still doesn’t fix the way exotics and Ascended crafting materials work, as well as skins.

Posted by: Shen Slayer.3058

Shen Slayer.3058

Wow…I didn’t know about this farm. Can someone tell me the waypoint and what I should be doing?

Posted by: Aerlen.5326

Aerlen.5326

It’s the island with the plagued Quaggans on it. Pick a class with a good distance weapon. Strip armor. Aim at candy corns. Don’t use utility skills or pets.

Beware, people are popping in to destroy the farm.

~Tarnished Coast Pride~

Forever known as “that slow guardian who can’t jump worth crap”.

Posted by: Shen Slayer.3058

Shen Slayer.3058

It’s the island with the plagued Quaggans on it. Pick a class with a good distance weapon. Strip armor. Aim at candy corns. Don’t use utility skills or pets.

Thanks, but why am I stripping armor and pets?

Posted by: nekretaal.6485

nekretaal.6485

So the guy who is paying for the farm can also tag the mobs too and get to share in the loots

#24 leaderboard rank North America.

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

As long as they allow players to “park” characters at the end of jumping puzzles their rewards will be worthless. Now why they still allow this “parking” is something we will never know, or maybe we do: they don’t care

That would hardly make any difference. Just look at the Silverwastes JP. That one is both fairly long and you can’t park a character there. Unless you happen to get the torch(not very likely based on the current price 45g vs 70g for Rhendak’s Signet) you get a couple of extra blues and greens compared to other JP. How about the WvW JPs? Can’t park at those either and you run the risk of having chase after you to kill you. No other JP has those risk since mobs can’t jump to chase.

Posted by: penelopehannibal.8947

penelopehannibal.8947

I’m usually against Open World Farming, usually because it ends in sour grapes and petty squabbles about who ‘owns’ a champ, or an event, or some ambient creatures.

However, since lately I’ve been doing world completion on several of my characters, I’ve not noticed any form of squabbling in the said area when I’ve been doing the heart, even if I myself have killed the crows to finish the heart there. (I usually just stomp the rats though if I notice a higher population there).

If they are acting responsible and not verbally abusing people, which I’ve seen no evidence of, then they aren’t hurting anyone. Live and let live.

If it becomes Rata Sum Barmy Balmy Farm Fight 2.0, then yes, nerf it by all means.

Blood & Merlot [Wine]

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

Thanks, but why am I stripping armor and pets?

The ambients everyone is killing are very weak. All the chars strip down to get as low as possible so that everyone in the group will get the tag and loot. If one person is full strength he will get all the tags and the loot.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: Neural.1824

Neural.1824

Allowing players to “park” at the end of a jumping puzzle has no effect at all on how worthless the rewards are. Nice try. Parked or not, when you get the end of a puzzle, you generally get crap blues and a green. No amount of change to difficulty of completing a jumping puzzle will change the crap value of those items.

There are generally only two reasons people do jumping puzzles now. 1) Achievement Points, 2) to park there so they can roll the dice daily and maybe get a rare once in a blue moon.
I used to rotate 4 or 5 characters daily at a JP in Lion’s Arch. After about a week I realized how much of a waste of time it was.
JP loot is simply garbage. Changing it so that people can’t park there will just relegate JP’s to part of the game that a tiny percentage of players actually do once for AP then never see again.

Where are my gem sales? I want gem sales! Nerf EVERYTHING!

Posted by: Yalora Istairiea.6287

Yalora Istairiea.6287

So this is an area of about 100 meters, on one map, out of all of Tyria.

I am not quite getting how this is altering the OP’s gameplay?

OP’s Points

• He doesn’t want others to level up here?
  • He wants other players to have more variety in their life?
  • He is trying to stop Gold Sellers?
  • He doesn’t like ToT bags to be available outside Halloween?

Points for consideration

1. Isn’t everyone allowed to level up anyway they want? I thought they were.
  2. Isn’t everyone allowed to play any part of the game for as long as they desire? Don’t really think one player has the right to dictate the playstyle of others.
  3. Is this Really where Gold Sellers are coming from? Does the OP have personal knowledge of the practices of Gold Sellers?
  4. Aren’t Candy Corn from Halloween too? Yet ANet allows many people to harvest them every day in their Home Instance.

Methinks there is an alternative agenda here.

Posted by: Chista.4750

Chista.4750

So that’s why people were yelling at me to stop completing my heart quest the other day…

Elden Arnaas.4870

If they interfered with you getting the heart, I would say that’s reportable. Were you able to get the heart? If you still need the heart, and are in NA, we can form a party and see if I can get you to any of the apparently friendly servers I was on when I did the heart.
I haven’t seen any example of this kind of behavior, on any of 6 alts that got the heart recently. And I’ve gone to the island to observe several times since then.
I concentrated mainly on the rats, which are green and unfarmable. I took at least couple of crows(away from groups, and the farmers) each time. No one harassed me. And the times I have been there observing, no one has harassed anyone else. There seem to be occasional griefers, but there are a few comments and everyone moves on. It may have just been bad luck that you got in with unfriendly farmers. Or I’m having quite a bit of good luck – because I haven’t seen anyone yelling at people not to complete the heart, in any of the times I’ve been there since the farming began. I’ll try to help you if you want.

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

If they interfered with you getting the heart, I would say that’s reportable. Were you able to get the heart? If you still need the heart, and are in NA, we can form a party and see if I can get you to any of the apparently friendly servers I was on when I did the heart.
I haven’t seen any example of this kind of behavior, on any of 6 alts that got the heart recently. And I’ve gone to the island to observe several times since then.
I concentrated mainly on the rats, which are green and unfarmable. I took at least couple of crows(away from groups, and the farmers) each time. No one harassed me. And the times I have been there observing, no one has harassed anyone else. There seem to be occasional griefers, but there are a few comments and everyone moves on. It may have just been bad luck that you got in with unfriendly farmers. Or I’m having quite a bit of good luck – because I haven’t seen anyone yelling at people not to complete the heart, in any of the times I’ve been there since the farming began. I’ll try to help you if you want.

Well of course they can interfere with you getting the heart. Exactly the same way that someone else who happens to be doing the heart at the same time will interfere with you getting the heart. You on the other have a much greater ability to interfere with their farming and as you have mentioned there are several alternative ways to finish the heart. You can scare the rats. Comfort the quaggans. Kill out of control quaggans.

Elden Arnaas.4870

I meant if they deliberately interfered with someone getting the heart. Chista was saying that she had been harassed, told not to do the heart.
They only thing that both parties(farmers and heart) both use is the crows. If people completing the heart don’t take crows, or take single crows away from a group, there really is no conflict. There are plenty of rats, quaggans, etc… to do the heart without impacting the farming. The most potential for conflict IMO, would be several players trying to do the heart sat the same time.