New Blog Post Up for 2nd Half! Discussion

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

i hope the new legendary gear they mentioned isn’t armor.. how hard it would be to get 6 pieces!

Odds are that it’s intended to be a dedicated time sink, not something you can do overnight. Ascended gear should take a significant period of time in order to make a full set.

#TeamJadeQuarry

Posted by: Celestina.2894

Celestina.2894

Guildhalls? housing in general? Heroes or henchies? Or dungeons that scale so you can do it with fewer then 5… GW had it right.. you never were forced to team up there to do anything.

And yet, in a lot of GW1 vet eyes, heroes are what killed it.

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

Guildhalls? housing in general? Heroes or henchies? Or dungeons that scale so you can do it with fewer then 5… GW had it right.. you never were forced to team up there to do anything.

And yet, in a lot of GW1 vet eyes, heroes are what killed it.

Well… Koss was cool.

#TeamJadeQuarry

Posted by: Valento.9852

Valento.9852

Some precursor/legendary owners must be pulling their hair. hahah :P

Attempts at ele specs:
Shaman
Conjurer

Posted by: locoman.1974

locoman.1974

My thoughts about it so far:

Living world: nothing new that we didn’t knew already, I like the idea of periodical updates, but I’m a little worried about how good they’re going to be, I guess we’ll have to wait and see. A bit relieved that there are multiple teams working on it, so a team can have several months to work on each update (considering each issue created by a team can take over several biweekly updates to be fully released).

Progression Advancement: Liking what I’m reading on this one. This bit:

“We’ll begin regularly adding new skills and traits to the game for each profession to expand your characters and builds! You will be able to earn these new traits and skills by unlocking them.”

I know it’s a long shot but I hope that means the return of the skill vendor and signet of captures. One thing I loved of guild wars was having to go to outpusts outside of the general progression way in order to be able to buy a skill only an NPC there had available, or to hunt a mini boss that had an elite I wanted, or just see someone use a cool skill and ask where did he get it. I’d really want that back in GW2.

I’m also liking the ideas of the new rewards system, and specially the rewarding of running different dungeons daily, hope it makes other dungeons than CoF1 get more populated and easier to get runs for. Also I like the idea of removing magic find as an armor stat.

Crafting taken to 500, nice thing… new account bound gear exclusive by crafting, loving it, gives an incentive to crafting. One of the things I liked of WoW (yeah, I know comparisons with the W game baaaad) was that if you capped a crafting profession, there was usually one piece of great armor you could craft and was soulbound. You saw a character wearing it, you knew it had capped that particular profesion, I, for one, am glad that we’re getting that in GW2.

Legendary gear and precursors: no real comment, since I’m not interested in one to begin with. The ability to switch stats is a nice bonus, though, a non cosmetic only way to make legendaries more attractive without actually making them more powerful than other gear in game.

Won’t comment much on PvP and WvW as I haven’t really done much of either one, but I like the idea fo more map types.

And last, I hope the LFG tool comes out sooner than later, the website works well, but I’d like to be able to form groups without having to alt-tab (or use the cell phone app) and to be able to join groups directly from the tool without finding that when I try to join a group listed in the website, it’s either already full or decided to stop looking for more and disbanded, and a little dissapointed that they say “investigating ways to limit culling in PvE” instead of just saying that they’ll remove it/make it optional.

It’s a pile of Elonian protection magic, mixed with a little monk training,
wrapped up in some crazy ritualist hoo-ha from Cantha.
A real grab bag of ‘you can’t hurt me. They’re called Guardians.

Posted by: rozcinana.7249

rozcinana.7249

Everything sounds pretty good, gives me a reason to stick around. I like the changes to dungeon rewards a lot. I have confidence they will include us players that already transmuted their legendaries… but I’m holding off on making any more until I see the new stuff!

Posted by: Conncept.7638

Conncept.7638

I have yet to see a person give a reasonable answer about why raising the max level is so bad. It will affect nothing. All people have been able to say is that there’s no reason to. And you know what? You’re right! This is also a game, an entirely superfluous part of your daily life, excepting enjoyment there is no ‘reason’ to do any of it. Some people enjoy that push to max out their characters, and GW2 has set up a system that they can do so without any effect on those who don’t care for that push. So why does it matter if they do?

It’ll force me to regrind all my armors, weapons and trikets, some of those ascended, all that on 5 characters. This is Bad™

No it won’t. All PvE content is doable with the current armor sets, and those armor sets in no way affect your performance against another player. There is no game mode where you are required to get this armor to succeed. You can get it to exceed your performance in previous content and ease future content, but that’s your choice and nothing requires that you do so. If you don’t enjoy maxing out your characters, then… don’t.

If it will affect nothing, then why bother? don’t raise it at all then. It’ll only matter if it will affect the skills we get to use, otherwise, why waste time on something so useless

Because some enjoy maxing out their character, and a game is made for enjoyment. Furthermore, GW2 is unique in that it has set up a system where those that enjoy that ‘grind’ in no way affect your differing playstyle by grinding.

(edited by Conncept.7638)

Posted by: Starscream.6498

Starscream.6498

If those ascended weapons and armor are even near the cost of the current ascended things you can upgrade/buy with ecto and what not, I’m going to cry. It was all fine and dandy for me until I came to that part >.>

And it’s going to take forever to gear out 3 frequently used 80’s, particularly if the materials are time-gated.

Posted by: Dante.1508

Dante.1508

I know this will be earth shattering for some folks, but some of these things in the blog post sound pretty good and were much needed for the games longevity, New skills etc and magic find over hauls very nice and about time too Ascended crafting about time, i was particularly happy with the dungeon overhauls that hopefully stems the gold farming dungeoners…

As always i’ll believe it all when i see it but yes a few much needed overhauls i hope.

Posted by: Vol.5241

Vol.5241

A guildmate of mine finally, after 8 or so months made his Twilight. I warned him, but noooo

As a legendary holder I’m happy because now I have something to spend my gold on.

I’m also holding some precursors because I think they will update the current legendary skins BEFORE they come out with new ones.

[Permabanned on Forums]
[Currently Inactive, Playing BF4]
Magic find works. http://sinasdf.imgur.com/

Posted by: mginn.4502

mginn.4502

Oh, and another thought… the changes to dungeons makes the 20% GF infusion not as attractive looking also. These proposed changes have big impacts to a lot of expensive gear already out there.

That is the first thing I thought of when I saw the dungeon change. Spent 20 laurels on the gold find infusion for Syzygy. It sure wasn’t for open world where that Champion mob that drops 10c now drops 12c; it was for the bosses scattered throughout the dungeons where that 10s00c became 12s00c, etc.

I hope they address this when the change to dungeons gets made. Maybe make the GF infusion affect all gold income not just monster drops? (I’m getting greedy now…)

(edited by mginn.4502)

Posted by: Pifil.5193

Pifil.5193

It’ll force me to regrind all my armors, weapons and trikets, some of those ascended, all that on 5 characters. This is Bad™

No it won’t. All PvE content is doable with the current armor sets, and those armor sets in no way affect your performance against another player. There is no game mode where you are required to get this armor to succeed. You can get it to exceed your performance in previous content, but that’s your choice and nothing requires that you do so.

I think his point is that if they raise the level cap to (for example) 100 then level 80 ascended armour will be very poor compared to level 100 masterwork armour. Compare level 60 exotics with level 80 ones for example.

Also, in WvW roaming you are pretty much required to get the best possible weapons and armour to succeed, if you’re currently running around as an upscaled level 60 you will die to exotic equipped level 80s, if they increase the cap to level 100 then the same will happen to people running in level 80 armour.

Posted by: Penguin.5197

Penguin.5197

So if theyre removing magic find out of my armor, what will happen to my armor like explorers set? I would hate to see it turn into a berserkers or rampager set since I already have one of those >.<

Valento.9852

A guildmate of mine finally, after 8 or so months made his Twilight. I warned him, but noooo

As a legendary holder I’m happy because now I have something to spend my gold on.

I’m also holding some precursors because I think they will update the current legendary skins BEFORE they come out with new ones.

I don’t touch Trading Post because I think it’s ultimately boring, I’ve tried grinding and got near to 200g but then I grew bored of trying because The Legend seemed so far everytime I tried. I just put my hopes on RNG drops, but no luck, now I’m sincerely losing interest in crafting legendaries.

Attempts at ele specs:
Shaman
Conjurer

Posted by: stof.9341

stof.9341

No it won’t. All PvE content is doable with the current armor sets, and those armor sets in no way affect your performance against another player. There is no game mode where you are required to get this armor to succeed. You can get it to exceed your performance in previous content and ease future content, but that’s your choice and nothing requires that you do so. If you don’t enjoy maxing out your characters, then… don’t.

Yes right, except that this is not how the stat scaling work. If I level to 100 without changing my gear and go in one of the existing instances and get downscaled to level 35, the game will notice I’m using suboptimal gear and will lower my stats more than if I remain level 80 with the same gear. Same in WvW.

Let’s not even mention the fallacy about “all PvE content is doable in crap gear” because there is a huge performance difference when you get 10 levels outdated gear already.

Posted by: NinjaEd.3946

NinjaEd.3946

These upcoming changes are for 2013 too. Thats only 5 months left really, looking forward to 2014 ^^

Really touched on a lot of old age questions Anet, glad to be playing still. And people say they didn’t listen to us.. pshh.

“I’m waiting for the staff to get off their lunch
break. I feel like they should be back by now..”

Posted by: LordByron.8369

LordByron.8369

So i m not answering unless you talk ONLY of the game.
Thank you

Constructive criticism is a good thing, what you do is systematically kitten on every update they release. I’m not attacking you, I’m telling you people(anet included) will ignore your opinion if you keep to that trend.

Quite true considered every piece of update we get i have part of the game become less appealing.

Its infact what i am saying

We should not be scared by updates.

But what i am saying is we are getting almost 0 substance (i.e. game) and lot of grinding.

A skin is content
A new dungeon is content

A tier is NOT content

We are getting really few playable stuff and lot of reasons forcing us to replay the same old stuff.

Let see if they are really improving the game basing on how many skins will ascended have…
Let see if they will mantain current mob stats introducing new areas where ascended will be balanced

Let see a real reason to have exotics become obsolete…
If we will have the usual boost of existing mobs, and few skins then i see only the usual carrot on a stick.

GW2 balance:
A PvE player is supposed to avoid a 1-2 second 1 shotting aoe.
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

(edited by LordByron.8369)

Posted by: Lokki.1092

Lokki.1092

I like everything but the ascended items. The difference between rare and exotic armor and weapons is quite substantial. However, I did not mind the ascended trinkets as much because, when you do the math of exotic jewelry v. ascended, the difference is very small compared to your normal attributes.

However, if the up base weapon damage and up the defense and the huge amount of attributes from your armor and weapons, the difference between all ascended v. all exotic could be as large as the difference between all exotic v. all rare.

My rare equipped characters cannot compete with my exotic equipped ones. When I upgrade from rare to exotic, challenging content becomes easy as long as I don’t do anything overly risky. Up it again and a lot of places that are challenging now will become like running around in Ashford or Queensdale.

The increase from Rare to exotic is ~13.5% (Some people round it to 15 but it’s not quite at 15%)

Total there is a ~5% increase from exotic to ascended.

Most of your stats come from your trinkets. Since they are all ascended already we have already gotten about 40% of the boost from exotic to ascended already. and since we know what the ascended stats are already from when they accidentally released ascended stats on legendary weapons. We know that we are looking at about a 3% increase from what we are wearing now to full ascended.

Ascended weapon.

So you will not see a major boost in power, not like you did when upgrading from rares. because they have lowered the jump from exotic to ascended, and released ascended so slowly it really hasn’t been as jarring to the balance of the game as many people (myself included) first thought

(edited by Lokki.1092)

Posted by: Viking Jorun.5413

Viking Jorun.5413

In all honesty from an economic standpoint this will increase the price of precursors, seeing as they’re time gated through the new ascended crafting and also require other things that the player isn’t going to want to do. Essentially, they’re a mini legendary and will require highly dedicated play. Using the MF will still be a viable option if you’re lucky.

Posted by: ShadowMaster.5708

ShadowMaster.5708

I like how people think the new way to obtain precursor will be easy…

It will take time. Maybe require hundreds of gold in mats (like 100-200), 500 crafting and maybe even more. It wont be easy, lol

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

r.

The ability to switch stats at will its not something with low impact on the game.
just think how some professions can change from roaming to siege to zerg to defence with it in www..

Watch me as I change less than 10% of my stats and cover a completely different role!!! Ahahah please, give me a break.

I can understand though, I’m not particularly creative and it must be really hard to come up with an argument that makes this particular change look like a bad thing.

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

Posted by: Destai.9603

Destai.9603

Hope has been restored.

Posted by: Leo Paul.1659

Leo Paul.1659

I have yet to see a person give a reasonable answer about why raising the max level is so bad. It will affect nothing. All people have been able to say is that there’s no reason to. And you know what? You’re right! This is also a game, an entirely superfluous part of your daily life, excepting enjoyment there is no ‘reason’ to do any of it. Some people enjoy that push to max out their characters, and GW2 has set up a system that they can do so without any effect on those who don’t care for that push. So why does it matter if they do?

If it will affect nothing, then why bother? don’t raise it at all then. It’ll only matter if it will affect the skills we get to use, otherwise, why waste time on something so useless

Because some enjoy maxing out their character, and a game is made for enjoyment. Furthermore, GW2 is unique in that it has set up a system where those that enjoy that ‘grind’ in no way affect your differing playstyle by grinding.

Max achievements instead. Seriously, level upgrade is useless at this point.

Queen Of The Moors (Blackgate)
Deaths Fear [Fear] / The Hardcore Caravan [HC]
Forum Warrior: Black Belt in Ninja Edits

Posted by: RashanDale.3609

RashanDale.3609

This.

also, new traits/skills? i think they should balance the existing ones before they start talking about new stuff. this game could need at least 1 or 2 more ‘big balancepatches’.

everything else sounds great tho.

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
Gunnar’s Hold

Posted by: zexion.5842

zexion.5842

The return of signet capture to get new skills would be great!

Posted by: Devata.6589

Devata.6589

Most stuff I am oke with. Just the “Crafting Taken to 500!” does not make me happy. Where in some other MMO crafting was my main focus on the game in GW2 I did almost no crafting at all. It’s so boring because it only becomes useful at the highest level so you are crafting just to get to 400… well now you will just be crafting to get to 500. Then it becomes useful.

What they should do is implement fun crafts. The best example (because most people know it) is the engineer craft in WoW. But there are many crafts possible. Crafts where you make fun items. Those items will be fun from level one to level 400 / 500. Sometimes you then also need an item you craft with one of the other crafts. In that way crafting is fun from level 1 / max because you are always working to next next fun item in stead of just working to the highest level to then financially create something useful.

I also wonder how they are going to fix the magic-find issue. I have one full exotic set.. so can I pick any other set for that? But I already have a second full exotic set on that char (for when I am not want to use the MF set) so will the set I pick then be account-bound in stead of soul-bound so I can use it on an alt?

(edited by Devata.6589)

Posted by: Kiriwar.7382

Kiriwar.7382

Any nerfs to CoF1 are welcome changes.

Like swords, sorcery and misfortune?
Read Wingless, a fantasy comic about a knight’s journey, here!

Posted by: AndrewSX.3794

AndrewSX.3794

Not just that – there is a buff to other DGs paths (and harder/longer paths = bigger rewards),plus an incentive to play different DGs troughout a whole day.

It’s really good – 6 months late but still good.

Seafarer’s Rest EU – PvE/WvW – 8 × 80 chars.
Most used: Guard/Mes/War/Nec/Ele.
Yes, i use 5 chars at time. Because REASONS.

Valento.9852

They hit a nerve, didn’t they? hehe
Tbh I have a mesmer just to farm CoF, but with this change in place I’ll be glad to go throughout the dungeons to grind gold, it’s grinding still but more diverse, I’m SO hoping they add more challenge to dungeons that I completely forget there’s gold at the end, this or they’ll break my heart.

Attempts at ele specs:
Shaman
Conjurer

Posted by: Gery.2718

Gery.2718

also, new traits/skills? i think they should balance the existing ones before they start talking about new stuff. this game could need at least 1 or 2 more ‘big balancepatches’.

Well there will never be proper balance in any games… What they need to do is to stop balancing PvE around sPvP, so basicly don’t nerf unnecessarily skills that are fine/already underwhelming in PvE.

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

Most stuff I am oke with. Just the “Crafting Taken to 500!” does not make me happy. Where in some other MMO crafting was my main focus on the game in GW2 I did almost no crafting at all. It’s so boring because it only becomes useful at the highest level so you are crafting just to get to 400… well now you will just be crafting to get to 500. Then it becomes useful.

What they should do is implement fun crafts. The best example (because most people know it) is the engineer craft in WoW. But there are many crafts possible. Crafts where you make fun items. Those items will be fun from level one to level 400 / 500. Sometimes you then also need an item you craft with one of the other crafts. In that way crafting is fun from level 1 / max because you are always working to next next fun item in stead of just working to the highest level to then financially create something useful.

My issue with the crafting is that my husband and I split it up between us. He makes the armor, I make the weapons (and the food). Now, not only do I need to do another 100 levels, but because the armor is account bound…I have to learn the crafts he has and vice versa. It also means, that for things like the celestial armor patterns, I now need to obtain multiple copies, at least 1 per account. If i have multiple characters with the same profession, then I have to decide…should I bother making sure that the other character has the recipe too? grumble I know, really non-important in the grand scheme of things, but its still annoying for some of us…

Edit: On a side note, I wonder what the ascended skin will look like. New tier, new skin…would make sense.

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

Vol.5241

Additional detail from Colin:
“Anyone who has started to find him or herself rapidly running out of bank and inventory space may be pleased to hear that finding more player-friendly ways to handle GW2’s tons of collectable armor looks is high on ArenaNet’s priority list.”

http://massively.joystiq.com/2013/07/18/guild-wars-2s-colin-johanson-outlines-big-plans-and-course-cor/

[Permabanned on Forums]

Posted by: ASB.4295

ASB.4295

So… level 90 ascended gear comes when, 01/2014?

Leo Paul.1659

i hope the new legendary gear they mentioned isn’t armor.. how hard it would be to get 6 pieces!

Odds are that it’s intended to be a dedicated time sink, not something you can do overnight. Ascended gear should take a significant period of time in order to make a full set.

I hope they don’t do that to us.. It’s ok if we can craft an entire set of armors from 1 legendary recipe though

Posted by: Essence Snow.3194

Essence Snow.3194

A lot of what I see is good, however I am rather disappointed that gold>everything else. This ensures that things like cof p1 farming and full time trading will be the absolute best way to obtain the top tier rewards, while populating content will once again take a back seat. That imo is a poor design choice.

Serenity now~Insanity later

Posted by: Talenna.4052

Talenna.4052

I was hoping there would be something about guild halls. Will just have to keep waiting.

At least there is a lot of other good stuff to look forward to.

Posted by: Berelious.3290

Berelious.3290

I don’t think that the new Legendary gear is going to be armor or back related. Most likely it’ll be new weapons, and possibly a revamp of the existing ones. The rest of the gear is likely just going to be Ascended.

Corwin Grimjaw: Guardian (80)
Yak’s Bend Server
Crimethink [ct]

Posted by: Conncept.7638

Conncept.7638

No it won’t. All PvE content is doable with the current armor sets, and those armor sets in no way affect your performance against another player. There is no game mode where you are required to get this armor to succeed. You can get it to exceed your performance in previous content, but that’s your choice and nothing requires that you do so.

I think his point is that if they raise the level cap to (for example) 100 then level 80 ascended armour will be very poor compared to level 100 masterwork armour. Compare level 60 exotics with level 80 ones for example.

Also, in WvW roaming you are pretty much required to get the best possible weapons and armour to succeed, if you’re currently running around as an upscaled level 60 you will die to exotic equipped level 80s, if they increase the cap to level 100 then the same will happen to people running in level 80 armour.

I know, but my point is that the difference doesn’t matter, no matter how large it may become. Those stats do not carry over to SPvP, they barely affect WvW (solo-roaming, while fun and challenging, contributes little if anything to a server victory, the purpose of the mode), and will only affect speed/farming in PvE- which contrary to what speed-clearers believe, is not what PvE was designed for in the first place.

Yes right, except that this is not how the stat scaling work. If I level to 100 without changing my gear and go in one of the existing instances and get downscaled to level 35, the game will notice I’m using suboptimal gear and will lower my stats more than if I remain level 80 with the same gear. Same in WvW.

Let’s not even mention the fallacy about “all PvE content is doable in crap gear” because there is a huge performance difference when you get 10 levels outdated gear already.

Don’t know who told you that but that is not how the scaling works, your level doesn’t come in to play at all when downscaled, it only comes in to play on upscaling. If you have level 80 yellows they will be scaled down to level 35 yellows upon entering a level 35 dungeon. It doesn’t matter if you are level 500.

And as I’ve said, the purpose of content is to be doable at an enjoyable pace. And most of the games PvE content is doable in the currently available gear. The game was not made for speed-clearing or efficiency, nor is any (good) game. If you enjoy speed clearing and farming, then more levels is for you, you are the reason they are doing it, it gives you more content to farm and the ability to ease the farming you previously did if you so chose. If you don’t enjoy speed-clearing or farming, then it doesn’t affect you and shouldn’t matter.

(edited by Conncept.7638)

Vol.5241

I don’t think that the new Legendary gear is going to be armor or back related. Most likely it’ll be new weapons, and possibly a revamp of the existing ones. The rest of the gear is likely just going to be Ascended.

“Although Johanson couldn’t commit to a timeframe, new weapon types and expansion of current types to more classes is absolutely in the works. In the meantime, there will be new Legendary weapons based on current weapon types, as ArenaNet wants to provide players with more variety in looks and themes for the powerful weapons. One new type of Legendary gear will definitely be putting in an appearance this year and will likely be a trinket such as a ring or amulet. Several of the current Legendaries will also receive appearance-enhancing makeovers.”

http://massively.joystiq.com/2013/07/18/guild-wars-2s-colin-johanson-outlines-big-plans-and-course-cor/

[Permabanned on Forums]

LanfearShadowflame.3189

Additional detail from Colin:
“Anyone who has started to find him or herself rapidly running out of bank and inventory space may be pleased to hear that finding more player-friendly ways to handle GW2’s tons of collectable armor looks is high on ArenaNet’s priority list.”

I like the additional clarifications and expanded information in this interview. In conjunction with the blog post, it does give a nice positive view on whats to come.

The additional bank space for armors is most definitely a nice tidbit. Although, they could probably do a pve locker similarly to the pvp one, if they really wanted to. Just make it another section in the bank….

Edit: Addtional thought, it would be flipping wonderful if they gave us somewhere to store things like the kites, or the collectable back skins. Something akin to the hat maker in GW1 maybe. Just something so that they aren’t all sitting in my bank, cause I have way more back skins than I have characters to use them on [right now], and if I ditch them…. then they’s gone for good. =(

(edited by LanfearShadowflame.3189)

Posted by: arabeth.2361

arabeth.2361

Wonderful news. Enough to get me to take another look at the game after months of inactivity. In particular I’m very happy to hear about magic find on gear going away and new crafting that actually means something (and isn’t only a money sink). The legendary/precursor news is welcome too, if only because it will reduce the total amount of complaints overall.

If they could somehow keep the trading post / economy of the game from continuing the “rich get richer” theme, I’d be even more happy.

Edit: Oh, and champions dropping things that are worthwhile also sounds awesome!

(edited by arabeth.2361)

Posted by: Naus the Gobbo.5172

Naus the Gobbo.5172

This goblin is impressed.

What we do in life echoes in eternity
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6zkT2uZAGA – GW2 – A world of wonder

Posted by: Berelious.3290

Berelious.3290

Hmmm, a legendary trinket, you say? I could get behind this, assuming I come up with a way to actually get one, lol. Thanks for the clarification.

Corwin Grimjaw: Guardian (80)
Yak’s Bend Server
Crimethink [ct]

Posted by: Solo.9027

Solo.9027

If we get legendary trinkets I want to be able to see it dangle from my neck.

LanfearShadowflame.3189

Hmmm, a legendary trinket, you say? I could get behind this, assuming I come up with a way to actually get one, lol. Thanks for the clarification.

I’d only be interested in a legendary trinket if it were something that was actually displayed. Presently trinkets (rings, earrings, and amulets) aren’t displayed on the chars and have no visual effect.

Leo Paul.1659

“One new type of Legendary gear will definitely be putting in an appearance this year and will likely be a trinket such as a ring or amulet.”

wow if it won’t change my appearance I won’t get it

Posted by: AndrewSX.3794

AndrewSX.3794

I don’t think that the new Legendary gear is going to be armor or back related.

Legendary dyes, come on!

:P

Seafarer’s Rest EU – PvE/WvW – 8 × 80 chars.
Most used: Guard/Mes/War/Nec/Ele.
Yes, i use 5 chars at time. Because REASONS.

Posted by: LowestTruth.2635

LowestTruth.2635

Future looking bright. Don shades.

Tarnished Coast

Vol.5241

Keep this in mind – how about if the trinket you get added an effect to your character?

I.e. glows, footsteps, lightning, chrome, e.t.c.

[Permabanned on Forums]

Posted by: inazuma.7021

inazuma.7021

I don’t think that the new Legendary gear is going to be armor or back related.

Legendary dyes, come on!

:P

A legendary black would break the trading post, it’d be priced so high. XD

Vhaewyn – Level 80 Sylvari Ranger
Dakka Warforge- Level 80 Charr Engineer
Xairro – Level 80 Asura Revenant