New backpiece and helmet

New backpiece and helmet

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: IVIUIEI.9631

IVIUIEI.9631

The wing looks awesome also as well as the new dragon helmet. The new mystic forge is looks cool too, I’m beginning to like Guild Wars 2 now.

Attachments:

vvuevv

New backpiece and helmet

Posted by: IVIUIEI.9631

IVIUIEI.9631

……………………

Attachments:

vvuevv

New backpiece and helmet

Posted by: sAdam.5876

sAdam.5876

Wings looks kind of meh but fingers crossed for Shattered Dragon Wings. Horn(y) helmet is not for everybody but can work with some armors.

New backpiece and helmet

Posted by: Vol.5241

Vol.5241

Horn is definitely not appropriate for humans or sylvari.

Obvious choice are the charr and maybe asura since they look so cute in them

[Permabanned on Forums]
[Currently Inactive, Playing BF4]
Magic find works. http://sinasdf.imgur.com/

New backpiece and helmet

Posted by: locoman.1974

locoman.1974

Horn is definitely not appropriate for humans or sylvari.

Obvious choice are the charr and maybe asura since they look so cute in them

I don’t know, they kinda look good on that human with cultural armor in the trailer, but of course it’s subjective. I’ll check how they look on my sylvari guardian, but if anything I think they’re best for a ranger.

The back wings that you look on the trailer look a bit goofy IMHO, but I hope I can get the shattered ones (if they look like the one on the page) for my guardian..

It’s a pile of Elonian protection magic, mixed with a little monk training,
wrapped up in some crazy ritualist hoo-ha from Cantha.
A real grab bag of ‘you can’t hurt me. They’re called Guardians.

New backpiece and helmet

Posted by: echo.2053

echo.2053

BOOOOOOOOO prolly the biggest gimmick the gemstore had that i was into ( quggan hats), they lock as town clothing only >_>

Bender the offender – Proud violator of 17 safe spaces –

New backpiece and helmet

Posted by: Kain Francois.4328

Kain Francois.4328

When Largos become playable, how will they handle the Dragon wings?

New backpiece and helmet

Posted by: Nuka Cola.8520

Nuka Cola.8520

Looks bad. I want a good looking staff!!!!

Fact: every Thief tells you to “l2p” when the subject is to nerf stealth.

New backpiece and helmet

Posted by: Zalani.9827

Zalani.9827

Shattered dragon wings is apparently going to be from the achievement meta.
Also, really love how they both look, and im hoping that the Shattered ones are animated also. Couldn’t really tell from the pic.

Jadis Narnia-Sylvari Ranger of [EDGE]
Dragonbrand

(edited by Zalani.9827)

New backpiece and helmet

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

That jade axe too… can’t wait to see the Jade Greatsword!

#TeamJadeQuarry

New backpiece and helmet

Posted by: Technic.5738

Technic.5738

Well, if that picture of the Axe tells us nothing else, the Jade Weapons are going to be -pretty-. I just really hope the 1Hand sword is straight edge or katana-like. [I’m aware these’s a curve in katanas, shh]. Getting a little tired of all the jagged edged weapons.

New backpiece and helmet

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

GW2Guru has more pics. Theres a pic of the Jade Greatsword and there are pics of the shatterer wings.

Also, really love how they both look, and im hoping that the Shattered ones are animated also. Couldn’t really tell from the pic.

I just wish we could get those achievement back pieces more than once. I have a bunch of characters I’ll want to use either the shatterer wings and the tentacle one (not so much the flower one), but will only be able to use them on one character.

Attachments:

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

(edited by skullmount.1758)

New backpiece and helmet

Posted by: Midnight Gypsy.9360

Midnight Gypsy.9360

I don’t know if the dragon wings work underwater, but I suspect the largos would keep their wings folded on land bc they’re made for swimming. The models we have now are just place holders and need to be adjusted in order to be playable.

New backpiece and helmet

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

Who cares? It’s not like it will make them look any more ridiculous than they already do.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

New backpiece and helmet

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

GW2Guru has more pics. Theres a pic of the Jade Greatsword and there are pics of the shatterer wings.

I just wish we could get those achievement back pieces more than once. I have a bunch of characters I’ll want to use either the shatterer wings and the tentacle one (not so much the flower one), but will only be able to use them on one character.

Dat sword….. drools.

New backpiece and helmet

Posted by: RainbowSyrup.4130

RainbowSyrup.4130

I think the greatsword is pretty lame.. The shield however, is epic.

http://www.guildwars2guru.com/uploads/gallery/album_682/gallery_3318_682_530470.jpg

’’I’m sad hanar can’t wear sweaters’’
-Grunt

New backpiece and helmet

Posted by: Katreyn.4218

Katreyn.4218

I forsee a lot of wings in the future. They look cool, just not my thing. I’ll surely keep them for something…maybe my guardian or something.

The helmet is a pretty neat skin, nice to see some new armor skins slowly coming in.

The jade weapons though, from what I seen look pretty awesome. They have to be good though, cause jade is always awesome. :P Might be the first weapon skin that I consider getting if possible.

Really can’t wait for this “holiday” though. Really missed them and will bring some fun stuff to do.

The lack of mini paper mache dragons is significant though. Then again that might be a gem store mini set for the holiday. lol

(edited by Katreyn.4218)

New backpiece and helmet

Posted by: Mirta.5029

Mirta.5029

I so hope that weapons for once won’t be RNG based

New backpiece and helmet

Posted by: ShadowMaster.5708

ShadowMaster.5708

To bad its only available for a shirt time, and the new wings and weapons will be in some stupid RNG boxes

New backpiece and helmet

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

Oh my. Daddy wants.

Now.

#TeamJadeQuarry

New backpiece and helmet

Posted by: Demigott.4150

Demigott.4150

Fus Ro Dah.

Havent seen gem items in this new event. Could it be possible that there are none?

ok I check gw2guru first

New backpiece and helmet

Posted by: Sythus.2396

Sythus.2396

The wing looks awesome also as well as the new dragon helmet. The new mystic forge is looks cool too, I’m beginning to like Guild Wars 2 now.

I’d like it if the Forge stayed like that even after the event. Looks amazing!

New backpiece and helmet

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

The Jade Axe looks amazing.

I wasn’t super interested in the Molten or Sclerite skins (I simply don’t play any characters right now who dig the styles) soI wasn’t too disappointed that I didn’t get any. Those jade skins though? Based on the axe and shield, I think I have capacity for half a dozen such weapons between some of my characters.

Here’s hoping the the pistols will look as awesome as the axe.

New backpiece and helmet

Posted by: Tolmos.8395

Tolmos.8395

Considering how much everyone is liking the looks of these items… they will probably be in the lottery boxes

New backpiece and helmet

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

Then maybe I shouldn’t have said anything

New backpiece and helmet

Posted by: LumAnth.5124

LumAnth.5124

Canthan dragon festival I love Cantha so much and will embrace this event as.much as I can.

Sorry for the typos….
I’m usually typing on my phone

New backpiece and helmet

Posted by: raptor.1064

raptor.1064

Canthan dragon festival I love Cantha so much and will embrace this event as.much as I can.

confirmed not related to cantha at all, did you even watch the trailer?

New backpiece and helmet

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

Fus Ro Dah.

Havent seen gem items in this new event. Could it be possible that there are none?

ok I check gw2guru first

Oh, I would say its pretty guaranteed there will be Gem items. Probably at least both the Rich Dragon Coffer and the regular one (though the regular one can be gotten randomly in game).
I just wish we could get the shatterer wings more than once. Kinda getting tired of being able to only get one back item per content since its tied to achievements. At least with Halloween items we could get them multiple times.

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…