New chars can't get new hairstyles? Why?!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Saviourslave.6715

Saviourslave.6715

What is up with that? They are new hair styles added to the game, why would you lock them behind gem-purchases…? I’m sorry, I defend Anet alot lately but this is just nonsense. My fiance and I both opened up one of our char slots just in anticipation of the new hair styles…. now we’re just… dismayed, speechless, and quite disgusted.

(edited by Moderator)

Posted by: Atherakhia.4086

Atherakhia.4086

Because they expect you to spend $10 on a makeover kit.

Posted by: Zavve.8205

Zavve.8205

gold to gems

Posted by: Machiavel.6042

Machiavel.6042

Welcome to capitalism, where human greed runs everywhere, and cash is the only goal !

But going back on subject, is that really surprising ?

Really ?

Like…you could never have seen it coming, even with all the useless junk we see in the gem store and the tokens, and the skins… ?

Come on…

-I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it- Edgar Allan Poe

Posted by: Sarrs.4831

Sarrs.4831

Because they expect you to spend $10 on a makeover kit.

It’s more like 3 dollars.

Still a pretty sad joke though.

Nalhadia – Kaineng

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

It’s a very small amount of gold too.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

Posted by: Mank.2183

Mank.2183

They need money to keep giving you free content, how self entitled can you get.

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

Still trying to determine how this is so much worse than Anet locking cross campaign looks behind the makeover kit in GW1. People were fine with that…. but suddenly a similar thing here isn’t? At least here, you can convert gold to gems and get it, in GW1 there is no such thing. It’s fork over $10 or gfy….

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

Posted by: eisberg.2379

eisberg.2379

I do not see why it should be given for free at character selection /shrug. Getting mad at this reminds me of the several customers I had who were “disgusted” that we charged extra to hook up their DvD players and other devices to their TV, always stating to us it should be free since it is all related to their television.

I could understand being upset if it was a subscription game, but this isn’t a subscription game.

Posted by: Devata.6589

Devata.6589

Because GW2 is not really a B2P game that focuses in sale of the game and expansions for income but more of a F2P game (that you need to buy) that focuses on cash-shop as income.

So now they do this sort of bad thinks to make money.

Try not to buy any gems, that might help them to shift back to a real B2P system where everything is available ingame but where you pay for an expansion every year year and a half.

eisberg.2379

Because GW2 is not really a B2P game that focuses in sale of the game and expansions for income but more of a F2P game (that you need to buy) that focuses on cash-shop as income.

Try not to buy any gems, that might help them to shift back to a real B2P system where everything is available ingame but where you pay for an expansion every year year and a half.

What real B2P MMOs are there out there? Please do not say Guild Wars 1, that is in fact not an MMO, so it doesn’t count and cannot be used as an example since they are 2 different genre of games.

Devata.6589

I do not see why it should be given for free at character selection /shrug. Getting mad at this reminds me of the several customers I had who were “disgusted” that we charged extra to hook up their DvD players and other devices to their TV, always stating to us it should be free since it is all related to their television.

I could understand being upset if it was a subscription game, but this isn’t a subscription game.

Well maybe many people want it to be a B2P game like GW1 was. And thats why they are mad about this. I don’t care about this in particular. I am mad about this bad behavior in general. If it is this thing with the hair or the LS or the mini’s or the presents for gems or P2W items like finite coin for SAB and, gold driven system and so on.

Just let me pay for expansions if you want my money and stop this sort of things. If I like that I would have gone for a F2P game that also did not charge money for the initial game.

Machiavel.6042

I think the difference here is that the new hairstyles were probably scraps left on some poor shmuck’s computer and got thrown into the game just for a quick buck.

You have to work when you install these DVD’s, right ?

And, seriously, that would have been a nice thing, to just throw such a simple thing for free, once in a while. I don’t give a rat kitten about the new dungeons, I hate the looks of the new ascended stuff, I never even bothered finishing personal story (I just got sick of it, it’s that bad).

So, just for once, they could do a nice thing. Hairstyles, it’s not the end of the world.

Oh, wait…

They won’t. Guess why ? Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed. Monnnnnnnnnneeeeeey.

Devata.6589

Welcome to capitalism, where human greed runs everywhere, and cash is the only goal !

Really ?

Like…you could never have seen it coming, even with all the useless junk we see in the gem store and the tokens, and the skins… ?

Come on…

It has nothing to do with capitalism and there is nothing wrong with it. yes a company ties to make money and thats good, not bad. The problem here is the way they try to do that.

I did see it coming for a long time and when it was announced they had no focus on expansions it became very clear. Since then it has been one of the main thinks I been talking about on the forums.

Posted by: artsed.9702

artsed.9702

“Just let me pay for expansions if you want my money and stop this sort of things. If I like that I would have gone for a F2P game that also did not charge money for the initial game.”

This is my problem, too. The idea of a “living story” is alright, but the fact that they have to subsidize it in ridiculous ways is just not fun.

As someone who was very excited for the hairstyles, and an avid dungeoner, I’ve never been so hopeful for a patch before but let down so darned hard.

I was planning on buying a hairstyle kit to get one of them on my existing characters; I don’t think I will now, because I don’t really want to support that kind of design.

Posted by: Marquie Thomas.1873

Marquie Thomas.1873

They could have made a better killing making the hair style added to the character customization for new character and halved the price of the make over kits to go along side the new styles coming out today for at least a week

Posted by: IndigoSundown.5419

IndigoSundown.5419

Because no one wants them to put game-breaking P2W things in the gem store. If they can’t put that stuff in, they have to stock the gem store with convenience and cosmetic items. The box sale got you everything that was included at launch, not everything that will or can ever be added. I’m sorry, but I don’t find the idea, “They can only put things in the gem store if I don’t want them.” to have merit.

Devata.6589

They need money to keep giving you free content, how self entitled can you get.

Then it’s not free content is it?

And yes they do need money to make content. But there are multiple ways to do that and a focus on the gem-store in not a good one in my opinion.

I went for GW2 mainly because they asked money for the game and because they worked with a B2P system with GW1 so I expected the same in GW2. I did know they had a gem-store but that does not mean a cash-shop focus. It’s that cash-shop focus why I never like F2P games and now GW2 is going the same rout as every F2P game.

Really really bad for a game as GW2.

Posted by: khani.4786

khani.4786

The same goes for the new hair colors. No reason they shouldn’t be exclusive to the makover kits.

Posted by: Saviourslave.6715

Saviourslave.6715

I’m upset because this is something that should be available at the character creation screen, enhancing the options of how to make your character look and moulding their identity from the beginning should be something that Anet should want to provide for free. I’m fine with the expensive weapon and armour skins. I’m fine with experience boosts. I’m fine even with dye packs and even with character makeover kits. But I do not understand why they would make something so fundamental to character design something you have to buy? Not even buy to unlock forever, but just plain buy once use once. Maybe I am the only one who is disappointed that the hairstyles aren’t free. Maybe I am the only one who thinks that a nicer way of doing this was to make style kits cheaper for the next while for existing chars to access them and to make them free at character creation. I bought this game as a B2P game where it would get consistent updates that added things to the game, not add them purely to make money. This is something that should be free, plain and simple. Please don’t go down the SWTOR route of locking future character customization options and races behind the gem store… Yes I know Anet needs to make money, but they have stated multiple times that these microtransactions are powering the game quite well. With Halloween, Christmas, and New Year’s coming up they are still going to make loads of money, this hairstyle gem-lock is honestly a money-grabbing move, and I hate using that word to describe Anet

eisberg.2379

I think the difference here is that the new hairstyles were probably scraps left on some poor shmuck’s computer and got thrown into the game just for a quick buck.

And, seriously, that would have been a nice thing, to just throw such a simple thing for free, once in a while. I don’t give a rat kitten about the new dungeons, I hate the looks of the new ascended stuff, I never even bothered finishing personal story (I just got sick of it, it’s that bad).

So, just for once, they could do a nice thing. Hairstyles, it’s not the end of the world.

Oh, wait…

Is that why they are giving living story content every 2 weeks without charging me to play it? because of Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed. Monnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeey?

As fas as I can tell, them doing that stuff is doing something nice. Giving me content without charging is far far better than giving me cosmetic fluff for free and then charging for the content.

Posted by: Midnight Gypsy.9360

Midnight Gypsy.9360

I think if they did add new hair styles more people would roll alts, and they will want to out fit those alts when new stuff comes out in the gem store.

Posted by: khani.4786

khani.4786

Like I said above. There are exclusive hair colors in the makeover kits, so it only makes sense to have special hair styles there too.

Devata.6589

Because no one wants them to put game-breaking P2W things in the gem store. If they can’t put that stuff in, they have to stock the gem store with convenience and cosmetic items. The box sale got you everything that was included at launch, not everything that will or can ever be added. I’m sorry, but I don’t find the idea, “They can only put things in the gem store if I don’t want them.” to have merit.

You mean like the infinitive coin for SAB and the vote booster during politics?

But no when they do not put in such things they are not forced to put in these thinks. They can generate the money with expansions. (Like they did with GW1)

They have multiple roads to money, they just pick the wrong one.

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

You do get the ability to change your hair with the 5,000 achievement reward and the 10,000 achievement reward.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Massive_Achievement_Chest

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

Posted by: Galtrix.7369

Galtrix.7369

This is just plain stupid. They had so little hairstyle choices in the beginning when they should’ve had a TON more. Then later on, they lock the new hairstyles behind gems. Fantastic choice Anet. I will not be buying a new hairstyle now.

[~Galtrix~] [~Level 80 Elementalist~] [~GoM~]

Machiavel.6042

Really ?

Come on…

It has nothing to do with capitalism and there is nothing wrong with it. yes a company ties to make money and thats good, not bad. The problem here is the way they try to do that.

I did see it coming for a long time and when it was announced they had no focus on expansions it became very clear. Since then it has been one of the main thinks I been talking about on the forums.

I’m sorry, but this is EXACTLY what capitalism is all about in the end. Making money out of everything. “The problem here is the way they try to do that”, eh ?
You just said, and I quote: “It has nothing to do with capitalism and there is nothing wrong with it”, so how can you say that there’s nothing wrong with it…and then, that there’s a problem how they do it ? I mean, if it’s not wrong, what’s the problem ?

Oh, right, the fact that they’re acting like greedy people. Just like EA with Star Wars, isn’kitten Mark my words, in a not-so-distant future, we’re going to pay for even more stupid stuff that should be in the game for free…

Now, is this a good thing ? If I follow your mindset (and mine in the same way), no it isn’t. Can we do something to change this mindset ? Hard so say.

Oh, wait…

Is that why they are giving living story content every 2 weeks without charging me to play it? because of Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed. Monnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeey?

As fas as I can tell, them doing that stuff is doing something nice. Giving me content without charging is far far better than giving me cosmetic fluff for free and then charging for the content.

You sure are a funny guy

How great is that content ? Temporary, with a mountain of bugs and stuff we don’t care about because they’re out of ideas for real content ? Guessssssssssssssssssssss !

What about all these tokens, and RNG bullkitten we see everyday in those events ? What about ascended shinies and other junk ideas like that ? Guessssssssssssssssssss !

Good for you if you like it. I don’t.

Oh, and by the way, it’s not “something nice”. They have to keep you hooked to the game, and since it’s F2P, well they have to use certain methods. It’s not charity work. They’re giving content so the addiction stays, nothing else. It’s basic human psychology.

(edited by Moderator)

Posted by: Daywolf.2630

Daywolf.2630

It’s no big deal. SWG did it, but not with RMT of course, but with the stylist skill to use exclusive options. Here it’s linked to the gem store, but also such as myself I got a makeover kit in my 5k ach chest. That makeover kit has exclusive options (such as my Asura ele’s now purple hair and eyes). Since this is purely a cosmetic item, well better that in the gem store than for play-to-win items like ascended weapons etc.

Devata.6589

What real B2P MMOs are there out there? Please do not say Guild Wars 1, that is in fact not an MMO, so it doesn’t count and cannot be used as an example since they are 2 different genre of games.

GW1 is a fine example. Why does it have to be a real MMO? Because it requires multiple servers and needs to be managed.. well so did GW1. In a way GW1 did not fit into any category but for this it easily fits.

And how many other are there.. none thats why I haven’t really played any other mmo’s but then start when GW2 came with it box sales.

Posted by: Necrochild.1497

Necrochild.1497

Because they have a business to run. You still have the 60 dollar game you paid for.

Devata.6589

Really ?

Come on…

I’m sorry, but this is EXACTLY what capitalism is all about in the end. Making money out of everything. “The problem here is the way they try to do that”, eh ?
You just said, and I quote: “It has nothing to do with capitalism and there is nothing wrong with it”, so how can you say that there’s nothing wrong with it…and then, that there’s a problem how they do it ? I mean, if it’s not wrong, what’s the problem ?

Oh, right, the fact that they’re acting like greedy people. Just like EA with Star Wars, isn’kitten Mark my words, in a not-so-distant future, we’re going to pay for even more stupid stuff that should be in the game for free…

Now, is this a good thing ? If I follow your mindset (and mine in the same way), no it isn’t. Can we do something to change this mindset ? Hard so say.

Then do not pay them with gems. Thats the nice thing about capitalism. It’s just to bad that some people do buy gems and so supporting this sort of crap and messing things up for the game and so other players.

Just don’t buy gems, get people to buy gems and all those thinks that gem-buyers get as a rewards see that as a symbol of shame.. like the mini’s and the kite of shame.

That might help. I know that as long as they make money this way they are not likely to change there tactic so make sure they don’t. It’s that easy.

(edited by Moderator)

Posted by: oshilator.4681

oshilator.4681

Pathetic thread is pathetic.

You mean to tell me you REALLY didn’t see this coming? Honestly?

As others have pointed out, it’s called “A Business Making Money”.

And these things are cosmetic, not game breaking.

Headdesk

Posted by: Erick Alastor.3917

Erick Alastor.3917

Permitting that for me Gw1 is an mmorpg, let’s try this reasoning.
Gw1 is a CORPG.
Vindictus is an MMORPG, but in reality for your definition is a CORPG.
Gw1 is a B2P.
Vindictus is a F2P.
We have 2 game with very similar mechanics, that you and ANet call CORPG, but with different paying models.

So using a B2P model instead of a F2P is a choice of the owners.
In Gw1 devs could make an entire expansion in just 6 months usign their earnings, they simply deliberately decided to slow down at some point.

If Gw2 wanted it could have gone with the real B2P, but someone chose to focus on the Living Story (take a look on the Chinese site, all you can see there is devs screaming LIVING STORY!1!!1! DE!1!!! Offtopic: I didn’f found a word on the horizontal progression .-.).

Btw going back on topic.
To @Devata
If you think about it hairstyles are something like weapon/armor skins, just a way to personalize your appearance and however they are not so hardly to obtain nor temporary

“Otherwise, your MMO becomes all about grinding to get the best gear. We don’t make grindy games.”
- Mike Obrien

Posted by: Mourningcry.9428

Mourningcry.9428

Ok, Karl…. How then would you propose they fund the game?

Machiavel.6042

Really ?

Come on…

Then do not pay them with gems. Thats the nice thing about capitalism. It’s just to bad that some people do buy gems and so supporting this sort of crap and messing things up for the game and so other players.

Just don’t buy gems, get people to buy gems and all those thinks that gem-buyers get as a rewards see that as a symbol of shame.. like the mini’s and the kite of shame.

That might help. I know that as long as they make money this way they are not likely to change there tactic so make sure they don’t. It’s that easy.

Oh, I’m not buying gems for that. In fact, I stopped playing a while ago. But we are a minority, and that’s the problem. There’s too much idiots buying gems by the bucket and helping these guys with even more stupid ideas of payable content. Problem is, how do you tell the majority that this is stupid ?

Ok, Karl…. How then would you propose they fund the game?

Gee, I dunno…

Making real expansions, with useful content. You know, expanding the story ? That could be a start.

Oh, even better !

You know all the noise they made about player housing and Guild Halls ? How about selling banners or decorations ideas ? Bigger Guild Halls, expansions to the Guild Hall ? Big things, that a group of player will work as a whole to get ? No ?

More weapons skins, more armor skins, services like infinite tools, permanent stuff…

You know, all the things they keep bringing back and forth ? Just add a little more variety to it.

And you, Sam. How’d you do it, hmmmm ?

(edited by Moderator)

Posted by: Copestetic.5174

Copestetic.5174

Just bought $100 worth of Gems. Why? Because I can, and have disposable income. Thanks ANet for something to spend it on. Disregard the QQ’ers.

Posted by: Morrigan.2809

Morrigan.2809

Oh, wait…

scraps left over?
oh really?
Simple thing for free-
http://www.twitch.tv/guildwars2/c/2925339
that is one of the hairstyles-
you are welcome to do better- for free. Or otherwise

Gunnar’s Hold

(edited by Morrigan.2809)

Machiavel.6042

Oh, wait…

scraps left over?
oh really?
Simple thing for free-

Hey Morrigan, guess what some players were able to do in a few hours on the Sylvari forum ? And…for free !

And, yes, you see it happening a lot in the videogame industry. Ideas or projects that were left out, and that Devs bring back as “new” content when it was there all along.

Posted by: Mourningcry.9428

Mourningcry.9428

Gee, I dunno…

Making real expansions, with useful content. You know, expanding the story ? That could be a start.

Oh, even better !

You know all the noise they made about player housing and Guild Halls ? How about selling banners or decorations ideas ? Bigger Guild Halls, expansions to the Guild Hall ? Big things, that a group of player will work as a whole to get ? No ?

More weapons skins, more armor skins, services like infinite tools, permanent stuff…

You know, all the things they keep bringing back and forth ? Just add a little more variety to it.

All valid. But some more so than others. ANet has the metrics and the data to make the decisions about what best fills the coffers. Obviously, they feel there are potentially more people out there that’ll pay for a new hairdue then they would for a guild hall or the such…. or at least the return on them are more favorable.

How would I do it? I got not complaints with how they’re running their rodeo now… when they wanna pay me for me my ideas, then I’ll let ’em know. After all, nothing for free, right?

Machiavel.6042

Gee, I dunno…

Oh, even better !

All valid. But some more so than others. ANet has the metrics and the data to make the decisions about what best fills the coffers. Obviously, they feel there are potentially more people out there that’ll pay for a new hairdue then they would for a guild hall or the such…. or at least the return on them are more favorable.

How would I do it? I got not complaints with how they’re running their rodeo now… when they wanna pay me for me my ideas, then I’ll let ’em know. After all, nothing for free, right?

Well said, friend

Posted by: Fubarbox.9386

Fubarbox.9386

Is there a way to preview the new hairstyles so that you can avoid spending $10 on some gems, only to find out you hate how they look on your characters?

Posted by: GrandmaFunk.3052

GrandmaFunk.3052

You know all the noise they made about player housing and Guild Halls ?

all that noise must be in your head because the ONLY stance that Anet has ever had towards player housing and guild halls has been : “we have no plans to implement this”

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

Posted by: Windu The Forbidden One.6045

Windu The Forbidden One.6045

I saw this coming from a mile away, it’s so typical anet. Besides, they did they same thing with new hair colors.

You know all the noise they made about player housing and Guild Halls ?

all that noise must be in your head because the ONLY stance that Anet has ever had towards player housing and guild halls has been : “we have no plans to implement this”

Or: “nothing is off the table”

Dear A-net: Please nerf rock. Paper is fine
~Sincerely, Scissors

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

I guess Anet should just dissolve their business and just act as an entity that makes games for free.

Considering a ton of people here expect that Anet will work for free and ignore all opportunities to make money.

Seriously, is everyone here in high school or what? Anyone here have a job? Do you know how the world operates?

Or are we having an anti-corporate circlejerk?

They should make it a non-profit. GFESB.org

The Burninator

Posted by: mrstealth.6701

mrstealth.6701

Anet themselves made big deal about how important our characters and their appearance are to us players. To go and lock certain aspects of that behind a cash barrier is a slap in the face to their own supposed ideals and principles.

This is the kind of stunt I expect from a free to play game, not title I had to pay an AAA price for.

Footsteps Of War [FoW] | Yak’s Bend
Seer Of The Divine | Sarina Starlight | Tireasa | Caedyra

Posted by: Mank.2183

Mank.2183

Then it’s not free content is it?

And yes they do need money to make content. But there are multiple ways to do that and a focus on the gem-store in not a good one in my opinion.

I went for GW2 mainly because they asked money for the game and because they worked with a B2P system with GW1 so I expected the same in GW2. I did know they had a gem-store but that does not mean a cash-shop focus. It’s that cash-shop focus why I never like F2P games and now GW2 is going the same rout as every F2P game.

Really really bad for a game as GW2.

Yes the content is free, considering the transaction is not for content but for a cosmetic change you deem worthy enough to purchase. You don’t need to pay for a new hair style and you would still get new content. Pretty sure that makes it free.

You know GW1 and GW2 are exactly the same; pay extra for cosmetics (and some extra missions), get the bulk of content with your initial purchase. I see nothing bad or wrong with that.

It’s pretty obvious you stingy lot have made up your mind. You’d be the death of companies if anyone listened to you.

Posted by: phys.7689

phys.7689

Anet themselves made big deal about how important our characters and their appearance are to us players. To go and lock certain aspects of that behind a cash barrier is a slap in the face to their own supposed ideals and principles.

This is the kind of stunt I expect from a free to play game, not title I had to pay an AAA price for.

the cash shop was always meant to sell cosmetics, it was supposedly prefered over selling powerful items. People have to be paid at companies, that requires money, and profit.

You will be charged no matter how you slice it, either subscriptions, cash shop, or new boxes. Instead of discussing how they shouldnt charge money for anything, discuss how they can get money in a way you find more palatable. Also recognize, the high volume sales on desirable items gives money to the whole entire game, to pay for the things they are not charging for.

Think about this for a second, i am an artist, if someone told me i should work for them for ever because they bought 1 piece off me, i would laugh in their face. Why do you expect anet to do something you would never do? Do you think if a year after i drew a picture, someone wanted me to go back and create a new hairstyle, i would do it for free?

Ha ha, no.

If you care about your charachter so much, you should be willing to pay something to alter its appearance. The biggest problem i have with much of the cash shop, is it takes away good tools for progression, world enrichment, and lore. Some of these things would be nice to see/find/place in certain contexts. Because these tend to be shop items and they want to make the accessible, they are generally fairly disconnected from the game.

Posted by: Weindrasi.3805

Weindrasi.3805

The makeover kit is only 350 gems. That’s not a whole lot of gold. I just used gold to gems for one.

Posted by: Morrigan.2809

Morrigan.2809

Oh, wait…

scraps left over?
oh really?
Simple thing for free-

Hey Morrigan, guess what some players were able to do in a few hours on the Sylvari forum ? And…for free !

And, yes, you see it happening a lot in the videogame industry. Ideas or projects that were left out, and that Devs bring back as “new” content when it was there all along.

I posted in that thread on the Sylvari forum- and as brilliant as the player suggestions where-and they were amazing, there is a huge difference between a doodle and finished hair in a game

If you followed the thread you would also know that the result of some of those suggestions are what you see now.

Gunnar’s Hold

Posted by: mrstealth.6701

mrstealth.6701

You will be charged no matter how you slice it, either subscriptions, cash shop, or new boxes. Instead of discussing how they shouldnt charge money for anything, discuss how they can get money in a way you find more palatable. Also recognize, the high volume sales on desirable items gives money to the whole entire game, to pay for the things they are not charging for.

There are plenty of items in the gemstore that are perfectly fine. Some of us find issue with this particular item, but that doesn’t mean we should have to suggest other items for the gemstore. There are already plenty of them.

Do you think if a year after i drew a picture, someone wanted me to go back and create a new hairstyle, i would do it for free?
Ha ha, no.

If you care about your charachter so much, you should be willing to pay something to alter its appearance.

I’m willing to do so, and I have bought makeover kits in before. I’m sure there are plenty of people with existing characters that are paying to get these new styles on them. So why not offer them with the standard character creation? I already have to pay $10 a pop if I want to make a new character, and now they want even more money for character appearance options.

Charging for hairstyles on new characters is essentially double-dipping on character slots.

Footsteps Of War [FoW] | Yak’s Bend
Seer Of The Divine | Sarina Starlight | Tireasa | Caedyra

(edited by mrstealth.6701)