New games in 2014. can GW2 keep up?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

I think GW2 will survive 2014, not sure about the next 2 years, like i said on the past gw2 life time the way is getting worked is 3-4 years.

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

Posted by: maddoctor.2738

maddoctor.2738

Um what? The combat here is more engaging than most other games, if anything that’s probably the best aspect of this game. Don’t even get me started on animations combat wise in other games, heck games like FF14 don’t even show your missiles (arrows, spells) flying through the air. All you see is a splash on the enemy, now that’s horrible animations right there.

The demise of ESO is its RPG brothers whose combat system is superior. No matter how different the combat system is MMO wise people wanted Elder Scrolls RPG online and Zenimax failed to deliver. Combat feels nothing like the RPG ones – it’s slow, clunky, your main attacks have soft targeting (seriously, why? Tera did just fine with no aim assist) and all extra abilities lock on. It is really not fun.

Well yes, it’s funny how all TESO fanboys are calling it a “Skyrim in a persistent online world” because combat is completely different.

Even if you exclude the terrible combat system of TESO, single player TES games (at least Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim) were ALL about their addons and mods, because the base games weren’t exactly awesome by themselves. Mods made the TES games really awesome and I doubt we will see the quality and scope of Skyrim mods in TESO because doesn’t make sense in an MMO.

So Combat system and Mods won’t be anyway similar to the single player games, so it’s only a game with the same name, same world and same lore. Much like another game we all play (or used to play, since we are on these forums)

Posted by: BlueZone.4236

BlueZone.4236

Hmm…when I took a break to play other games back in 2012/2013, apparently so did many other people, causing ANet to panic and bring in the daily grind and ascended treadmill.
It’ll most likely happen again this year, and they’ll probably fold in some of the Chinese version changes into this version (ie. slower leveling, more locks on abilities, etc).
Grinding, nerfing, and outright removing (without compensation) is easier to implement than making quality content.

Posted by: Alice.8694

Alice.8694

- Diablo 3 : ROS
An expansion to the diablo game designed by the people who didn’t design diablo 1 or 2. Hint: Those people went on to design guild wars. Yeah, I’ll pass thanks.

- Infamous : Second Son
Single player game with no consistent gameplay options. Fire and forget.

- Dark Souls 2
Consistent multiplayer options, will likely compete with my time. But isn’t an mmorpg and will eventually be worn out.

- Watch Dog
Single player game with no consistent gameplay options. Fire and forget.

- WildStar
Also known as Dreamworks the MMORPG. Cartoony aspect totally ruins any intention I have of playing this crap. As much as I loved Jak and Daxter, at no point in my life have I ever wanted an MMORPG of its style.

- The Elder Scrolls Online.
An Elder Scrolls game not made by the creative forces behind any of the elder scrolls games. A shameful cash in of the franchise, yeah no thanks.

Posted by: Shadow of Azrael.1205

Shadow of Azrael.1205

It’ll most likely happen again this year, and they’ll probably fold in some of the Chinese version changes into this version (ie. slower leveling, more locks on abilities, etc).
Grinding, nerfing, and outright removing (without compensation) is easier to implement than making quality content.

There is no point in those changes since everyone and their grandma has multiple 80 lvl characters.

Posted by: BlueZone.4236

BlueZone.4236

There is no point in those changes since everyone and their grandma has multiple 80 lvl characters.

New players, new alts, new bots, new troll accounts, old players leave (even if it’s just to take a break). No point?
Heck, maybe they’ll raise the level cap so everyone can be affected as well.

Posted by: Immensus.9732

Immensus.9732

Can`t wait to preorder wildstar, i just cant wait!!!!!!

Mesmers Shall Rule Tyria!

Posted by: Locuz.2651

Locuz.2651

Played TESO during 3 beta weekends. I have one question:

Is there any MMO you can think off that has worse combat than TESO? It combines every bad thing ive experienced combat wise. It feels detached, floaty and it lacks depth (even more so than the easiest GW2 class).

The only pros this game has:

- Lore
- Their wvw zone is big.

Posted by: Sera.6539

Sera.6539

- WildStar
– The Elder Scrolls Online

WildStar seems to have potential. But as a person who wanted a beta invite so bad to try it out… I got one and have maybe tried it for 2 hours so far. Something about it feels off to me, I’m not quite sure what it is yet.

TESO I haven’t played since the first few betas, but then, it was not that entertaining. It felt like a downgraded Skyrim with multiplayer. TES, for me, has always been a single player experience. The combat had a lot of issues, and the semi forced linearity doesn’t help.

Gelda Nebilim – Nagare [NGE] – Crystal Desert
http://youtube.com/user/Royblazer

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

People seem to have a lot of misconceptions about wildstar. I guess people here are trying to make it sound bad so GW2 doesn’t lose players.

The biggest one: It has a sub fee. Yes you can choose to sub, however they also have the CRED system. You can buy your sub with ingame money, similar to the gem→gold system of GW2. it’s about equivalent to 100g a month in current GW2 money, which works out to about 16 hours of farming a month, hardly unreasonable.

Additionally there is NO gem store. You get all the content and armors and quests for free with the sub. To get everything in GW2 you would need to spent >$100 a month.

2: It’s just a WoW copy. I guess people say this because they’ve never played the game before and just saw the graphics and that it has raiding. I admit the graphics look very WoW like, and there are traditional quests and raiding, but that’s pretty much where the WoW similarity ends. It has full on action combat, much much better than GW2’s imo, and it has the most robust housing system I have ever seen, which is nothing like WoW. There is also the path system, which is pretty neat as well.

Overall Wildstar is launching at about the same place GW2 is at now. It won’t need a gear to build up basic MMO features, it already has them. LFG, check. Full endgame progression, check. Cross server queueing, check. Multiple PvP modes, check. GvG, check. Fully customizable UI, check. Fully functional guilds, check. Multiple solo and small group endgame options, check.

They also plan on doing full content releases every month. None of this temporary kitten unpolished content like GW2.

I think Wildstar is the biggest competitor GW2 has. It suffers from lack of hype at this point since it is a new IP, but once people start playing it and spreading the word I suspect it will get more hyped.

Posted by: Nage.1520

Nage.1520

TESO is okay. Unfortunately it’s okay for a pay to play game which is bad. I can’t comment on Wildstar I haven’t tried it. No non-MMO will compete with GW 2.

Posted by: Dagnaggit.5086

Dagnaggit.5086

I would not sleep on Wildstar. With its embrace of GvG (with a twist…think GW1), it could really be damaging for some…..especially when the game GuildWars actually rejected the GvG scene for so long, and when they finally acknowledged it they built a boring pit and said “here, have fun.” I don’t know, but I think Wildstar has a lot to offer that many are over looking. Will it be the epic GW2 killer? No, but GW2 may take care of that themselves.

Posted by: Alice.8694

Alice.8694

They also plan on doing full content releases every month. None of this temporary kitten unpolished content like GW2.

So wildstar will be forcing out monthly content similar to how guild wars 2 is. There is nothing in this statement that implies it will be any less unpolished.

I think Wildstar is the biggest competitor GW2 has. It suffers from lack of hype at this point since it is a new IP, but once people start playing it and spreading the word I suspect it will get more hyped.

Its lack of hype because everyone has glanced at it, seen the aesthetic and recoiled faster than a thief with a shortbow spamming 3.

(edited by Alice.8694)

Posted by: medohgeuh.4650

medohgeuh.4650

It’s lack of hype because everyone has glanced at it, seen the aesthetic and recoiled faster than a thief with a shortbow spamming 3.

Everyone? I think it looks pretty good.

Rather it’ll be a good game, though, I can’t say, but it’s probably the only online game I’m interested in trying this year.

Posted by: Yargesh.4965

Yargesh.4965

GW2 and Wildstar will not be allowed by NCsoft to directly compete and in theory destroy each other. That would mean a weaker bottom line. They are targeted at different crowds they are set-up with different players in mind.

Posted by: Wrenn Haldane.3208

Wrenn Haldane.3208

Over time, of course GW2 is going to lose a part of its player-base. They will also gain some new players as well. People will always flock to the “next best thing” – even if it’s not very good.

The Elder Scrolls Online should not really provide any long-term troubles for GW2. The game is actually getting quite poor word-of-mouth. It is going to sell well (it already has), but I predict its subscription rate will sharply fall off after one month – perhaps more than any other sub-game in history.

Posted by: Algreg.3629

Algreg.3629

GW2 and Wildstar will not be allowed by NCsoft to directly compete and in theory destroy each other. That would mean a weaker bottom line. They are targeted at different crowds they are set-up with different players in mind.

hmm, possibly, but I cannot really see how that is to be prevented if things go that way. Anyway, if that talk from Wildstar marketing is true, it will be a great opportunity for a lot of dissatisfied “noncasuals” to jump wagon and a very smart move by NCSoft – though I doubt this is really a corporate strategy.

Even with a founder and boss that has been a gamer, multicorporate enterprises are rather clunky and somewhat clueless when it comes down to micromanaging the products of their various corporations. I simply cannot see a board of executives understand e.g. what a raid is and how it appeals to different audiences :P

Anyway, I as player can only wait and see if there is really some substance behind Wildstar´s “challenging content” marketing. Could as well end up in WP on death without any penalty-land again.

Posted by: Cloudwalkernz.1328

Cloudwalkernz.1328

Well GW2 is almost 1 1/2 years old with no expansion and very little in term of permanent new contents to keep existing players or new players coming in.

My guess is the producers of GW2 already know this and that is the main reason why there is no significant investments in GW2 this year. It makes good business senses to just wait and see how the other MMOs are doing before invest more money in GW2.

If all the other MMOs bombed this year then GW2 can easily survive with minimum efforts on its part. However, if any of the other MMOs take away player base from GW2 Anet can always reduce expenditure to match its income.

So in answering your question, I think GW2 will survive for a very long time. What is not know is what state it will be in – a popular mmo with a lot of active players or a small niche mmo with a small but loyal following.

Posted by: Paul.4081

Paul.4081

From what I’ve seen of TESO I just have zero desire to play it. I played Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim to death but TESO, even if it wasn’t a monthly fee I wouldn’t get it.

I can’t really put my finger on why though. Maybe it’s because in the single player games I liked going into caves etc. and the feeling of solitude and self reliance that doing so brought. In the online game no doubt I’d go into a cave and then 14 players called ‘S3PH1R0TH’ would bungle in after me like a full capslocked bull in a china shop

The only games I’m honestly looking forward to at this point are L4D3 and HL3. I think I’m done with MMO’s for a good long while.

(edited by Paul.4081)

Posted by: Shadow Blade.1324

Shadow Blade.1324

the answer is no, they aren’t even trying,
consider the fact that they ended the living story in time for ncsofts new mmo release so players will have nothing new to do when it releases.
consider also that they took extra time polishing this release and its as buggy as ever.

tbh the biggest thing the competitors have over this game is rewarding gameplay

till i tried the teso/ wildstar betas i didn’t realize how much i missed having set quality loot tables so reward is directly linked to effort, do harder content get better rewards, not this rng rubbish of everything rewards salvage/ vendor trash and good items are 0.0000001% drop chance so you are essentially farming cash or opening your wallet to buy things from lucky players or the cash shop

TLDR :
id rather play a game that rewards skill over luck.

i wish the devs had a consistent vision and didn’t push out content they know is flawed

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

ESO – well most of you guys forget one thing. PvE population in GW2 will mostly move to ESO just because of greener pastures.
Like most players have lvl 80 and there is not much stuff going on in GW2. Yes LS is nice, but for example last 2 updates it was just zergs in LA and most players enjoyed it only for few days.

Second thing is “herd thinking” like if there will be million players in ESO and they will just pay news articles about it, well a lot of players will see empty world in GW2 and move to ESO where the action is. Even if the combat is a bit clunky in ESO

third – marketing, Anet right now seems like to have no marketing. I havent seen any articles about Scarlet last battle. Most of gaming sites are not releasing any info about GW2 because well there is not much new in GW2. We need some great feature and great marketing so people that already stopped playing will see “great new feature” and wil lgo back and try this game again

fourth – overall stylisation, this is big issue in GW2. If you look any GW2 WVW video and some ESO AvA video, there is a big difference. While in GW2 you almost do not see players thanks to all those effects, in ESO you have no problem to see players. Even with clunky combat, its just better looking because your eyes are not blinded by purple bubbles, big white sparks all over the screen. This may attract a lot of players too.

fifth – a lot of articles mention that first 2 locations in ESO are just bad, only i think DC has good starting location, but then after 3th location ESO is much better. I cant say because i only got to second map, but i can imagine this like chain events in Qeensdale and Harathi (protecting water pipes vs Centraur big chain)

So I would just not say that ESO is dead even before they realesed it. I would not say ESO is no threat to GW2.
I would say: lets wait and see it may turn both ways

Posted by: nGumball.1283

nGumball.1283

You should take anime and movie industries too, those may also take players from GW2. Since some in this thread are going to the extent of saying that MMOs should compete with shooters and single-player console-focused games, then we may do that as well.

Yesterday people compare korean grind fests to quality western MMOs, not realizing that some flash players have +100 millions players in asia and today this. Some people are ignorant to the point, they want to complain in any way possible.

(edited by nGumball.1283)

Posted by: Distaste.4801

Distaste.4801

ESO – well most of you guys forget one thing. PvE population in GW2 will mostly move to ESO just because of greener pastures.
Like most players have lvl 80 and there is not much stuff going on in GW2. Yes LS is nice, but for example last 2 updates it was just zergs in LA and most players enjoyed it only for few days.

Second thing is “herd thinking” like if there will be million players in ESO and they will just pay news articles about it, well a lot of players will see empty world in GW2 and move to ESO where the action is. Even if the combat is a bit clunky in ESO

third – marketing, Anet right now seems like to have no marketing. I havent seen any articles about Scarlet last battle. Most of gaming sites are not releasing any info about GW2 because well there is not much new in GW2. We need some great feature and great marketing so people that already stopped playing will see “great new feature” and wil lgo back and try this game again

fourth – overall stylisation, this is big issue in GW2. If you look any GW2 WVW video and some ESO AvA video, there is a big difference. While in GW2 you almost do not see players thanks to all those effects, in ESO you have no problem to see players. Even with clunky combat, its just better looking because your eyes are not blinded by purple bubbles, big white sparks all over the screen. This may attract a lot of players too.

fifth – a lot of articles mention that first 2 locations in ESO are just bad, only i think DC has good starting location, but then after 3th location ESO is much better. I cant say because i only got to second map, but i can imagine this like chain events in Qeensdale and Harathi (protecting water pipes vs Centraur big chain)

So I would just not say that ESO is dead even before they realesed it. I would not say ESO is no threat to GW2.
I would say: lets wait and see it may turn both ways

While some may try out ESO they won’t stay. The best thing about GW2 is there is no sub so while they go to ESO when they get bored they will return to GW2. I also can’t imagine ESO’s PvE being that great considering how clunky things are. How long do you think PvE players will stick around when the tank dies because the healers heal while clearly targeting the tank hits the ranged DPS in the back.

As for stylization, I’d rather have all the effects than the blandness that is ESO. Almost all the melee animations are flat out boring. I get they don’t want to go eastern MMO style with it, which GW2 leans towards, but you need to add some stylization to it or combat is a snoozefest. Not to mention that it’s incredibly hard to have counter play in PvP if you’re trying to distinguish between generic slash #1 or generic slash #2.

I don’t see ESO opening up really. Remember that the world is divided into 3 factions and you can’t touch the other factions lands(until max level). The 2nd ebonhawk zone that takes you up to ~18 was just like any other themepark MMO zone. Follow the breadcrumbs of quests, if you wonder off high level stuff will kill you. Oh and the group play in ESO is not even in the same realm as GW2. One thing GW2 did right was dynamic events for group play, no worrying about what quests you got, what part your on, pre-reqs, phasing, etc. Just jump in and play with your friends, ESO makes that a hassle unless you play together 100% of the time. My group constantly had someone missing out because they didn’t have the quest, weren’t eligible for sharing, or where in the wrong phase/instance area.

While I don’t doubt ESO will pull some people over just because it is new, it is just another 3 month and done themepark. The subscription will ultimately hurt it and give players a reason to quit and not come back even when there is more content. If anything I think it will make people appreciate what they have in GW2 more.

Posted by: Aedelric.1287

Aedelric.1287

Unlikely, one of the big issues of why ESO was so poorly received by testers was the PvE, the clunky combat mechanics and archaic quest system alone is reason enough for any PvE player to avoid.

The developers themselves advertise the game as having a PvP focus, quite honestly the whole concept was disastrous from the start as everything that makes The Elder Scrolls so special was the immersive single player environment and epic quest lines. Neither of which attainable in a game build around a PvP focus.

“I am Evon Gnashblade and this message is acceptable to me.”

Posted by: Knaifhogg.5964

Knaifhogg.5964

I’ve been playing Diablo 3 these last weeks, trying to finish my Living World in time but I don’t bother with anything else in GW2 right now. The D3 patch has made the game a lot more fun for me so I have already ordered the expansion.

The Elder Scrolls Online is a joke, with the box cost and then the monthly fee, and today I found out they will actually have a cash shop too (it was first rumored then said to be false and now it’s actually true). I doubt they built the infrastructure for a cash shop for just one item.

I will continue playing GW2 but for now I will mainly play other things. That’s actually a pro for GW2. I get to play what I want (mostly, have to do living world) and not leave behind.

Posted by: Mirta.5029

Mirta.5029

The biggest one: It has a sub fee. Yes you can choose to sub, however they also have the CRED system. You can buy your sub with ingame money, similar to the gem->gold system of GW2. it’s about equivalent to 100g a month in current GW2 money, which works out to about 16 hours of farming a month, hardly unreasonable.

Yeah I looked into Wildstar and talked with my boyfriend about it. It’s not a bad game. The problem is when you can’t afford to pay, but at the same time can barely log in trough the previous month. In short – you’re just a bit short on time to farm your next sub fee and then you have to pay. Just because of the sub fee I’m more likely to turn to a F2P MMO (there are a few that I enjoy on my list) or to buy and try Secret World. I heard that it’s pretty average, but it’s buy to play, therefore nothing really is lost if you choose not to play it.

I’m going to assume that you weren’t in a single beta. The PVE is the most awful boring thing in ESO.

Posted by: Wrenn Haldane.3208

Wrenn Haldane.3208

I’m going to assume that you weren’t in a single beta. The PVE is the most awful boring thing in ESO.

This is the truth. The developers made a monumental mistake with PvE in ESO. They forgot to make it the least bit interesting or fun. It is a tedious, mind-numbing bore.

As I have said numerous times – yes, ESO will hurt the population of GW2 when it is released . . mostly because it’s shiny and new. But I think most will be back sooner than later.

The population on my server didn’t drop off during ESO beta weekends at all. I know most of my ESO beta weekends were spent playing GW2. I saw many comments in GW2 chat (whether they were lying or not is debatable) from many players who said they just could not get into ESO at all. Too boring.

Posted by: SkiTz.4590

SkiTz.4590

The main thing about MMORPGS… endgame

GW2 will NOT keep up if they continue down the path focusing mostly on gemstore items + Living story

This game needs TRUE expac like content (new skills/profession or at least secondary profession option, new dungs, new pvp modes, ACTUAL content that players want to do, not dead content)

What are the majority of players doing in GW2?
WvW zerging and champ trains lol. Thats the endgame
Sure ill do some dungs/frac for the daily golds and daily meta events. Thats about it lol

You guys tell me, what reason do you have to say that GW2 will actually retain a high player count? Everyone of my friends/guildies have all talked about at least giving the new MMOs a shot (mostly WildStar..some ESO, but IMO EQN will be the one that takes the most players away from GW2 but thats further down the road)

These new MMOs are something else to at least try.
I’m sick of doing the daily crap in GW2
im getting tired of just logging on and hopping on the same zerg train
Ive done all these dungs/fracs countless times, only reason to even do them is for daily gold…or if you really like the dung skins
ascended grind is not worth it, legendary is the same..

You tell me, why should I keep playing GW2? its been the same for quite a while and I still have yet to see a true form of endgame.

Like it or not, there are PLENTY of gw2 players that are going to be givin the new MMOs a shot, not because they are going to be better than GW2, but they will be a breathe of fresh air to most players and starting out in a new MMO with a nice group of friends/guildies is ALWAYS enjoyable experience, no matter what you play.

nGumball.1283

Yea, it is a known issue by now, that with all the experimenting Anet have been doing so far with different models, the focus have been temporary content, wether LS or not.

Yes, Guild Wars 2 maybe the best quality title in the market atm and a title threatining that aspect isn’t to be seen so far however that won’t really matter if the players already have finished the content.

I have faith to a big extent though that Anet know this aspect and is prepearing something. There should be a reason afterall why the team working on the living story isn’t big. It isn’t possible that the 200 officials not working on the living story just sat and worked on maintaing the servers.

People may see this as a negative period for GW2 but personally I see it as the perfect chance for the company to start rolling out the content they have been working on. GW2 is atm at the right position to experience mechanical updates to the gameplay, a new LS taking the MMO updates to a new stage and the realease of one of the big projects Anet have been announcing that they are working out seperatly.

(edited by nGumball.1283)

Posted by: Blackwyn.8127

Blackwyn.8127

- Diablo 3 : ROS
- Infamous : Second Son
- Dark Souls 2
- Watch Dog
- WildStar
- and the mortal enemy of GW2 : The Elder Scrolls Online.

Diablo 3 ROS: Meh, the Diablo 3 fanbase will keep playing it and farm it to no end as usual. Some players will move to try it out and then move right back to GW2.

Infamous : Second Son: People will play it, beat it and then move back to GW2.
Dark Souls 2: Same as above.
Watch Dog: Same as above.

WildStar: The only real competition if you ask me. Depends on the game I guess and if it’s really good. Potentially stealing some of the playerbase.

The Elder Scrolls Online: Mortal enemy? This game is horrible based on the beta testing. If anything, it made me appreciate and miss GW2 more than ever after trying it out.

nGumball.1283

People have been asking about Wildstar, this is my personal opinion from the beta: Wildstar is a solid MMORPG with decent aspects and a very solid gameplay. It is nothing evolutionary however it is not bad either offering a fresh and cool experience. It tries to innovate a little, adding some cool aspects but still staying as an MMO like any other in the market.

I would say Wildstar and Rift have very much in common, they are both solid games based on the WoW/Everquest traditional forumla. Just that Wildstar got more catoonish graphics while Rift have them a bit darker and Rift is more established by this point.

So yeah, in general I would say a very solid MMO, nothing amazing or even close to that but as mentioned, it is not bad/dead/trash or whatever as some are stating.

Posted by: Beldin.5498

Beldin.5498

Overall Wildstar is launching at about the same place GW2 is at now. It won’t need a gear to build up basic MMO features, it already has them. LFG, check. Full endgame progression, check.

Yeah .. “full endgame progression” is exactly what most GW2 player do NOT want. One of the main reasons i am here is exactly that i never wanted to play any of the raid-centric games with their never ending item spiral ever again and that in GW2 you can get the best gear without beeing forced to raid.

EVERY MMO is awesome until it is released then its unfinished. A month after release it just sucks.
Best MMOs are the ones that never make it. Therefore Stargate Online wins.

Posted by: Charak.9761

Charak.9761

After beating inferno on D3 I promptly uninstalled… omg, that game.

Posted by: Uruz Six.6594

Uruz Six.6594

Exactly this. Its no skin off our backs if someone likes Wildstar’s more WoW-like experience better. They want trinities and traditional expansions and whatnot, well, now they’ll have Wildstar. Honestly, have fun over there!

And I also honestly have a hard time believing that TESO is anything more than a naked cash grab on the Elder Scrolls fanbase.

(And how soon before this thread winds up in the bit bucket?)

Skoryy, sylvari thief: “Act now, figure out ‘with wisdom’ later.”
Nanuchka, norn mesmer: “BOOZEAHOL!”
Tarnished Coast – Still Here, El Guapo!

Posted by: kgptzac.8419

kgptzac.8419

I don’t think ANet is seeing any subscription based MMOs as competitors, and perhaps we should add microtransaction based MMOs too the list as well. Existing MMOs are slow in terms of updating their content to compete with newer games, anyway.

a shard of crystal in the desert.

Posted by: Beldin.5498

Beldin.5498

I don’t think ANet is seeing any subscription based MMOs as competitors, and perhaps we should add microtransaction based MMOs too the list as well. Existing MMOs are slow in terms of updating their content to compete with newer games, anyway.

Yeah .. funny that nobody noticed that GW2 is already dead because RIFT went F2P. And RIFT is really one of the better Trinity/Raid based games. I would maybe have played it longer if i could have it without the raids ..

EVERY MMO is awesome until it is released then its unfinished. A month after release it just sucks.
Best MMOs are the ones that never make it. Therefore Stargate Online wins.

Posted by: Mark Katzbach

Mark Katzbach

Content Marketing Manager

As this thread has drifted off-topic to be more about other games than Guild Wars 2, this thread is now closed.