New hairstyles? New faces? When??

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Seabreeze.8437

Seabreeze.8437

Hey guys, I was wondering… are there are going to be any new hairstyles and faces coming anytime soon (perhaps during the summer)? How long has it been since we had a fresh, new set of appearance options for our self-style hair kits and total makeover kits?

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

We had new styles on May 17thThe same patch they also added a new preview npc for styles in LA

Posted by: Seabreeze.8437

Seabreeze.8437

We had new styles on May 17thThe same patch they also added a new preview npc for styles in LA

Those were new hair colors. I’m actually talking about new styles as well as new faces. >.>

Posted by: cymn.7384

cymn.7384

That_Shaman data-mined new hairstyles for all the races a while ago, we just don’t know when they’ll be dropped in the game.

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

Those were new hair colors. I’m actually talking about new styles as well as new faces. >.>

My bad, as you were

Posted by: Darcness.2408

Darcness.2408

No- he did find more hairs- however there were some missing and he said he didn’t want to render all of them. Check his twitter

Posted by: Zavve.8205

Zavve.8205

That Shaman posted this image for asura and got me so excited that I have a stash of gems saved up for whenever that may come out :P

Attachments:

Posted by: Lumberjackth.3764

Lumberjackth.3764

I think all the new character content is behind a makeover kit or something. Can’t just make a new char to access.

Posted by: PlagueParade.7942

PlagueParade.7942

Kinda sad. We need new faces. Especially the asura ones. Tired of creepy goth doll type faces on the females. Whenever I see an asura they almost always have the same face which is one you can choose from the original set.

Posted by: Kanaima.2546

Kanaima.2546

I really want a male Charr face similar to Gaheron’s, or some other panther-like face.