New mini-game - Inventory Manager

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Bubi.7942

Bubi.7942

Just wanted to say a big thank for the new built-in mini game.

It’s super awesome, and clicking 1000 times to get 1 copper worth of loot which you can’t even vendor nor TP cause of it’s price (nor do you want to waste time on it) just have to destroy is one of the best things ever.

Please never implement a use all option, cause that would ruin most of the fun.

Suggestion:
Please make rune/sigil recipies deletable only if you type in the full name – a mini-game, whithin a mini-game!

Posted by: enlightened.5396

enlightened.5396

Of course you could buy some more inventory space in the Gem Store …. although I’m sure that ANet wouldn’t deliberately push you in that direction …..

IGN – San Jacinto
Vanishing Legacy (VALE)

Bubi.7942

I’m already at full inventory slots with 20 slot bags, and still my inventory fills up with junk in no time.

Posted by: Azhure.1857

Azhure.1857

So…
Players: “Curse you, Anet! Give us loot already!”

Players again: “Curse you, Anet! Stop filling my inventory already!”

Isle of Janthir Megaserver

Posted by: enlightened.5396

enlightened.5396

Loot <> Junk

IGN – San Jacinto
Vanishing Legacy (VALE)

Posted by: Azhure.1857

Azhure.1857

Anything that you can sell and/or salvage is loot. Argue that all you like, I don’t care.

Isle of Janthir Megaserver

Bubi.7942

Anything that you can sell and/or salvage is loot. Argue that all you like, I don’t care.

Too bad you can’t sell/salvage the recipes.

Posted by: Lishtenbird.2814

Lishtenbird.2814

Of course you could buy some more inventory space in the Gem Store …. although I’m sure that ANet wouldn’t deliberately push you in that direction …..

I’m at full 8 bag slots with 20 slot bags on 2 characters, main and second main. These are already more than half full with dungeon potions, food, alternate gear, overflowing mithril/wood/ore/dust/fragments, consumables, tonics, toys, geodes/crests/flavour of the month currencies… And that’s with 2 Copper- and 2 Silver-o-matics and a set of infinite gathering tools!

When I open Halloween and Wintersday bags, it’s overflowing with all the trashy skins, tonics and bags-of-bags-of-bags.

I kinda would buy more bags if I could. But I can’t.

20 level 80s and counting.

Posted by: Swamurabi.7890

Swamurabi.7890

I’m at full 8 bag slots with 20 slot bags on 2 characters, main and second main. These are already more than half full with dungeon potions, food, alternate gear, overflowing mithril/wood/ore/dust/fragments, consumables, tonics, toys, geodes/crests/flavour of the month currencies… And that’s with 2 Copper- and 2 Silver-o-matics and a set of infinite gathering tools!

When I open Halloween and Wintersday bags, it’s overflowing with all the trashy skins, tonics and bags-of-bags-of-bags.

I kinda would buy more bags if I could. But I can’t.

I created my own personal guild and researched the extra storage. I’ve got 8 toons with only one acting as a mule. The stuff that can’t go into my guild bank either ends up in my personal bank or on the mule.

Posted by: Lishtenbird.2814

Lishtenbird.2814

I created my own personal guild and researched the extra storage. I’ve got 8 toons with only one acting as a mule. The stuff that can’t go into my guild bank either ends up in my personal bank or on the mule.

Built a bank guild (and a guild with bank for friends), but it isn’t really useful for stuff like fractal potions and food…

20 level 80s and counting.

Posted by: Noah.4756

Noah.4756

I am seriously getting carpal tunnel from all that clicking. I am just going to delete stacks like 107 Cold Weather Conqueror’s Minor Kits and 94 Bottle-Shaped Presents. I am not even farming anything and still it hogs up my inventory. It takes up a lot of my free time to just clear it. It’s not worth anything either so it doesn’t feel good to have to do all this. The developers need to balance the rewards so that less is more without too much shenanigans around it.

(edited by Noah.4756)

Posted by: khani.4786

khani.4786

Too bad you can’t sell/salvage the recipes.

You can’t vendor the runes/sigils either (and most are not even selling on the TP for 2c)

Posted by: Therys.4368

Therys.4368

Lets just do what Seimur Oxbone does and eat it.

Posted by: Shademehr.1397

Shademehr.1397

Yo dawg. I herd you liked containers. So we put containers inside yo containers to container your containers.

This game is wearing my clicker finger the heck out

(edited by Shademehr.1397)

Posted by: Atlas Tsahalla.2456

Atlas Tsahalla.2456

Just wanted to say…

Please never implement a use all option, cause that would ruin most of the fun.

Suggestion:
Please make rune/sigil recipies deletable only if you type in the full name – a mini-game, whithin a mini-game!

It’s official: We, the GW2 community, have requested it. Well done, let your voice be heard! And then never complain that we didn’t ask for this.

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

I am seriously getting carpal tunnel from all that clicking.

It’s the next morning, and my wrist still hurts.

I wish I was joking.

Posted by: Aenesthesia.1697

Aenesthesia.1697

So…

that’s so cynical! When people ask for loot, we obviously don’t mean the trash anet thinks they must give us because we would go play other game (another game that was, you know, actually FUN) if we actually got what we want without spending 80000 hours to get it.

Posted by: Rialen.1524

Rialen.1524

Lol, funny way to put it OP. But yeah anet, we don’t really want a bunch of these useless consumable boxes, e.g. the minor sigils one.

Posted by: Guhracie.3419

Guhracie.3419

I prefer to think of it as “Mouse Destruction 2014”

“Be angry about legendary weapons, sure, but what about the recent drought of content?”
-Mike O’Brien
Because we can’t be angry about both?

Posted by: America.9437

America.9437

Anet should put a dump in LA where you go there and click through thousands upon thousands of pieces of garbage. A garbage mountain. The more people there clicking the more the mountain starts to disappear. Refill the mountain every half hour. They could put Dolyaks throughout all Tyria carrying refuse and garabage to LA. It could be a mini game.

Posted by: Chewablesleeptablet.3185

Chewablesleeptablet.3185

they really need to implement something that doesn’t break my left mouse click.

Posted by: nexxe.7081

nexxe.7081

So…

When players mean loot, they mean meaningful loot that is going to benefit their class. Junk loot, sigils, 2 blues and 1 green, are usually vendored or salvaged.

Posted by: Serophous.9085

Serophous.9085

Right click any of the finisher bags, sigils, bottles, etc, hit destroy. Problem solved.

Posted by: Guhracie.3419

Guhracie.3419

Right click any of the finisher bags, sigils, bottles, etc, hit destroy. Problem solved.

Solve all your clicking problems with more clicking!

“Be angry about legendary weapons, sure, but what about the recent drought of content?”
-Mike O’Brien
Because we can’t be angry about both?

Posted by: Filaha.1678

Filaha.1678

You could just not open them and put them on the TP.

Posted by: Serophous.9085

Serophous.9085

Solve all your clicking problems with more clicking!

Sometimes I think people just hate using a mouse…..

“Ugh…I have to click a link? Ugh I have to click that picture? Ugh I have to click that file?”

Posted by: Mojo Gris Gris.5941

Mojo Gris Gris.5941

Yeah, it’s great that they put more RNG in my RNG, so now I can RNG while I RNG right after I RNG!

Posted by: America.9437

America.9437

Yeah, it’s great that they put more RNG in my RNG, so now I can RNG while I RNG right after I RNG!

Open a chest to get a box to open a box to get a bag to open a bag to get an item to salvage. Phew! I’m a winner! … (i think)

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

What I’m thinking of doing is putting the unwanted containers in my bank till I get a stack of them. Then I will put them on my key runner and when I delete her at the end of the run, bye bye containers.