Over a year later, and GW2 is...

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Zuckerhund.4179

Zuckerhund.4179

…absolutely fantastic. The amount of dedication, passion and soul put into this game is without parallel to anything available in the industry right now. ArenaNet is still pumping out updates, listening to community feedback and making lots of positive changes that have really done a great job in improving the game.

Even the gem store has managed to stay consumer friendly and unimposing. If mistakes are made, the staff have no quarrel rectifying it in quick order. Just wanted to say how pleased I am with the direction Guild Wars 2 continues to take. Keep up the amazing work.

Posted by: Mathias.9657

Mathias.9657

I’m glad you’re happy, but I think the exact opposite.

Back to WoW, make GW2 fun please.

Posted by: Skan.5301

Skan.5301

…absolutely fantastic. The amount of dedication, passion and soul put into this game is without parallel to anything available in the industry right now. ArenaNet is still pumping out updates, listening to community feedback and making lots of positive changes that have really done a great job in improving the game.

Even the gem store has managed to stay consumer friendly and unimposing. If mistakes are made, the staff have no quarrel rectifying it in quick order. Just wanted to say how pleased I am with the direction Guild Wars 2 continues to take. Keep up the amazing work.

You must be playing a whole different game than the one that I was playing.

None the less, glad you’re enjoying it, same game or not.

“Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.”
– Euripides

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

I don’t like, or agree with all of the changes since launch, but I’m still a happy player personally.

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

Posted by: Vasco.7328

Vasco.7328

I popped back in after a 10 month break and found there were a lot more things you could PAY for, but achieving anything in game has got harder.

I’m glad your having fun though, but I grind for 8+ hours a day during the working week. I don’t want to spend my free time doing the same thing for an even smaller reward.

Posted by: Stormcrow.7513

Stormcrow.7513

…absolutely boring

i7 3770k oc 4.5 H100i(push/pull) 8gb Corsair Dominator Asus P877V-LK
intel 335 180gb/intel 320 160gb WD 3TB Gigabyte GTX G1 970 XFX XXX750W HAF 932

Posted by: Suddenflame.2601

Suddenflame.2601

negative people will be negative. I have 1600hrs so far in the game and still going strong. 9k of AP and still have stuff to do. I don’t have my legendary nor am I really after it. I am not bored either. I found a ton of things to do and complete and with a content update every 2 weeks I have plenty of things to do. Some times far more than I have time especially since I never got around to finishing SAB. Hell I still have 2 paths in Arah to complete.

All I can say is finding what you like to do and do it. Don’t grind for anything unless your one of those weird people who like to grind all day. To the people who want their legendary now and hate grinding.. that’s your own kitten fault that you want it now.

Ranger; Warrior; Mesmer; Elementalist; Guardian; Engineer
[GWAM] and [LUST]
Mess with the best, die like the rest.

Posted by: FirstBlood.7359

FirstBlood.7359

ANet promised MMO utopia: no subscription fees, a fair ingame shop and a game without grind, a game where only fun matters. One year after, GuildWars2 turned into MMO dystopia. The last year brought us the most unsatisfying grind with the introduction of ascended items. ANet replaced the freedom of playing how and what you want with the chore that timegated content brings with it. The design of ascended items completely changed the role of the cash shop. Ascended items combine horrible looks with the best stats, thereby forcing players to use Transmutations Crystals. The hunt for aesthetics is the endgame, an endgame that forces you to use the cash shop. ANet started with a great vision, but – one year in – they betrayed their ideals and turned their game into the opposite.

Tz tz

Posted by: Zavve.8205

Zavve.8205

I love the game too but you can’t ignore the bigger issues with the game. If you don’t see them as issues then more power to ya.

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

You have to be kidding me… most of the new updates are a try to keep people playing and playing and playing (one more achievement point there, one more exotic drop there…). Basically a mindless farmfest. No ty.

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

While I agree with most of whats been said here (its not the game it used to be, not even close, let alone what was promised), I do agree with the “If mistakes are made, the staff have no quarrel rectifying it in quick order” (at least if he’s talking about CS for gem store stuff, the one problem I had was quickly resolved). As for the gem store itself, I absolutely hate the approach they’ve taken (hiding pretty much half, at least, of the skins (and most minis, except for 4 times (plush ones, and the 3 box of 3 minis)) in RNG cashboxes)

Almost all the stuff “added” has been temporary (only a few things that are QoL things have been permanent), which is really kitten ing me off.

I’m still enjoying myself, for the most part, but it is getting harder and harder to enjoy doing stuff.

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

(edited by skullmount.1758)

Posted by: Tachenon.5270

Tachenon.5270

Over a year later, GW2 is still fun for me. There are parts I like and there are parts I don’t like. Unfortunately, the parts I like were there at launch and the parts I don’t like just keep on coming…

The table is a fable.

(edited by Tachenon.5270)

Zuckerhund.4179

I understand that there are issues that some people will find unappealing. However, nothing is perfect. For instance, I think it’d be great if a lot of these temporary content updates would be permanent. I also did take a break from the game and it allowed me to “recharge”, so to speak.

I just wanted to voice my satisfaction for the game due to things like continued support in WvW, the currency wallet, being able to salvage ectos, world bosses dropping rare loot, world bosses becoming more challenging, crafting expansion, achievement rewards, the magic find change, UI polishing and other small touches that make GW2 shine a lot brighter than it did at launch.

Posted by: Lokki.1092

Lokki.1092

One of the problems I see is it’s a year later and for my pal that came back at the beginning of august nothing has changed.

He said to me “I thought you said there was a patch every 2 weeks?” Of course I explained the LS. But to him, everything was the exact same. He didn’t even understand who the heck the two people we were voting for were, or why he should care. Saying “It will just be gone in a month anyways right?” and so of course he left, he had already done everything from launch. So he had no interest in doing it all with a supporting candidate bubble near his head. Especially since he didn’t know or understand why he should even care. I didn’t realize it till then but to anyone who takes a break the LS is worthless and makes for a stagnant game.

While I love the game and I am having a blast. I cant see any of my friends that have taken a break ever coming back because of this. In 2 years will nothing truly have changed still? What about 4 years? When I return to other MMOs there is always tons of things that have changed that are new, areas to explore, new storylines to experience, new races to play as or classes to try. I worry we will never get that here.

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

…absolutely boring

Yet you are your ilk still persist on being involved with a game that you apparently can’t stand.

It’s the equivalent of watch a popular TV series every week and then go up onto their fan sites to tell them how bad it is every week.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

Posted by: Waar Kijk Je Naar.8713

Waar Kijk Je Naar.8713

ArenaNet is still pumping out updates, listening to community feedback

Even the gem store has managed to stay consumer friendly and unimposing. If mistakes are made, the staff have no quarrel rectifying it in quick order.

Lol. Lol. And lol.
Anet has hardly listened to costumer feedback ever since launch.

Everything in the gemstore is either ridiculously overpriced or has a ton of RNG. And they don’t seem too keen on fixing that.

IT’S A SWORD. THEY’RE NOT MEANT TO BE SAFE.

Stormcrow.7513

…absolutely boring

Yet you are your ilk still persist on being involved with a game that you apparently can’t stand.

It’s the equivalent of watch a popular TV series every week and then go up onto their fan sites to tell them how bad it is every week.

Because there are no other MMOs out there to play.
When Black Desert or maybe ESO then I will be gone for sure.
We remain because we waited 6 years and HOPE for the game to improve.
The game has soooo much potential but is falling far far short.

Posted by: Mirta.5029

Mirta.5029

ArenaNet is still pumping out updates, listening to community feedback

Even the gem store has managed to stay consumer friendly and unimposing. If mistakes are made, the staff have no quarrel rectifying it in quick order.

Lol. Lol. And lol.
Anet has hardly listened to costumer feedback ever since launch.

Everything in the gemstore is either ridiculously overpriced or has a ton of RNG. And they don’t seem too keen on fixing that.

There’s only three things RNG – dyey packs, black lion chests and mini packs and the only thing remotely pricey is keeping your own custom arena, so I don’t get your complaint.

Because there are no other MMOs out there to play.
When Black Desert or maybe ESO then I will be gone for sure.
We remain because we waited 6 years and HOPE for the game to improve.
The game has soooo much potential but is falling far far short.

There’s plenty of free MMOs out there and then there’s GW1 that you can still play. I personally love life sims. The sims 3 in my opinion is crap. Besides that and Kudos there’s essentially nothing in the market, yet I don’t sit in The Sims 3 forums complaining all day.

Posted by: Machiavel.6042

Machiavel.6042

…absolutely boring

So….you elect someone, and since you don’t like his sudden change of views and aberrent use of his power, you should let him run the show for a while ?

Guess that explain the political clusterkitten in a few countries…

Nice mindset by the way.

-I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it- Edgar Allan Poe

Posted by: Mirta.5029

Mirta.5029

So….you elect someone, and since you don’t like his sudden change of views and aberrent use of his power, you should let him run the show for a while ?

Nice mindset by the way.

1. Anet in no way is ruining my day to day life, they’re not stealing from me, they do not get to fire me and they don’t send me to war.
2. You payed the money and got your enjoyment out of the game. If you haven’t played it for a certain amount of hours you can still get a refund. You don’t elect book series, game series or TV series by buying their products. You do not suddenly become a share holder of the company.

Posted by: Nuka Cola.8520

Nuka Cola.8520

…absolutely trying to become generic Korean joke MMO where everything can be bought and going outside a city is absolutely not necessary

Fact: every Thief tells you to “l2p” when the subject is to nerf stealth.

Posted by: Machiavel.6042

Machiavel.6042

Nice mindset by the way.

1. Anet in no way is ruining my day to day life, they’re not stealing from me, they do not get to fire me and they don’t send me to war.
2. You payed the money and got your enjoyment out of the game. If you haven’t played it for a certain amount of hours you can still get a refund. You don’t elect book series, game series or TV series by buying their products. You do not suddenly become a share holder of the company.

1. …good for you, I guess ? You do like taking thing literally, do you ?

2. Heh…a refund….rriiiiiiiiggggghhhhhtttt….

And electing a book…what kind of argument is that…wow…

No kitten, sherlock ?

I was just trying to say, maybe with to much sarcasm for some people, that everyone has a right to express his opinion, be it positive or not, about something he cares about. Is that too hard to get ?

-I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it- Edgar Allan Poe

Posted by: Chewablesleeptablet.3185

Chewablesleeptablet.3185

It is still an enjoyable game. Newcomers will probably like it too.

Many people complain about ascended gear(which is not necessary to do any of the current content except for FotM), but that is probably the only very bad thing about this game. The rest can be balanced and fixed if need be.

The only reason why a player would call this game bad or boring is because they can’t let go of the old MMOs. So jaded that they don’t know what is good anymore. The sad part is that there are champ farmers out there when there is content and events to be played everywhere else. Good luck having fun while not immersing yourself into the game.

Guild Wars 2 has a unique experience as far as presentation of quests/events, combat style(other MMOs come close but not this fluent, I am looking at you Tera), and content updates.

One year later. Lions Arch is still full in my server or servers I have guested in. There are still people in Queensdale(reminds me alot of the pre-searing players in GW1). 19 out of 20 players I run into are respectable and helpful.

Depending on what is going to happen after this Scarlet business will decide whether or not the game is still good. I myself would really like to see new skills, traits, races, and zones. All of which will come in due time.

Posted by: Zoltreez.6435

Zoltreez.6435

….. Is still the same without real content

-Stellaris
-Total War: Warhammer
-Guild Wars 2

Posted by: Red Falcon.8257

Red Falcon.8257

I wonder why people who think GW2 is a disaster just won’t leave. That’s incoherent.
The game will not change based on a vocal minority asking for diametrically different changes, not only because it is impossible to satisfy every complainer on this board, but because there is a 95% out there who wants devs to focus on the continuation of the game as it is rather than seeing it twisted upside down to please a bunch of GW1 nostalgics.
And that’s coming from a r12 who played GW1 for 8 years.

Posted by: Kiayin.3427

Kiayin.3427

Apparently one is not allowed to post a single nice, appreciative thread without other people feeling the absolute need to come telling them that the game sucks and that they’re wrong.

I do not fully agree with everything that has been done so far (as it is to be expected) but I appreciate the efforts and the passion that have been put into the various updates.

Nice mindset by the way.

Thank you. That example was extremely unsuitable. It has nothing to do with understanding sarcasm. There are plenty of games out there, if one is not made for you, you move on. Criticism is important, plaguing the forums for months complaining about everything and nothing at the same time is not criticism.

(edited by Kiayin.3427)

Behellagh.1468

You are not being forced to learn to play a musical instrument or being force to play a youth sport that you have no interest in learning or playing.

You bought a product. You don’t like it. You state your opinion to the manufacturer why you don’t like it. They don’t address your concerns. You chalk it up to a bad buying decision and you move on.

You don’t set up camp and a soap box on their property and restate your objections over and over and over again for the rest of the product’s lifespan. We get it, you don’t like it for reasons XYZ.

If this was a subscription based MMO then you would have to keep paying to hang around protesting but since it’s a buy to play game you get the linger here forever and frankly after a year it’s getting old.

The only hope we have against you types is when ESO, Black Desert or whatever new MMO you choose comes out is that when it disappoints your echo chambered, self deluded expectations that you will then glom onto their forum and we can have relative peace and quiet with players that are willing to provide constructive criticism rather than a list of nonnegotiable demands.

RIP City of Heroes

(edited by Behellagh.1468)

Posted by: Trajan.4953

Trajan.4953

You are not being forced to learn to play a musical instrument or being force to play a youth sport that you have no interest in learning or playing.

You bought a product. You don’t like it. You state your opinion to the manufacturer why you don’t like it. They don’t address your concerns. You chalk it up to a bad buying decision and you move on.

You don’t set up camp and a soap box on their property and restate your objections over and over and over again for the rest of the product’s lifespan. We get it, you don’t like it for reasons XYZ.

If this was a subscription based MMO then you would have to keep paying to hang around protesting but since it’s a buy to play game you get the linger here forever and frankly after a year it’s getting old.

The only hope we have against you types is when ESO, Black Desert or whatever new MMO you choose comes out is that when it disappoints your echo chambered, self deluded expectations that you will then glom onto their forum and we can have relative peace and quiet with players that are willing to provide constructive criticism rather than a list of nonnegotiable demands.

This exactly.

CCCP….

Stormcrow.7513

Have fun doing Tequatl with little to noone left.
Your answer is if you dont like it gtfo. That is a terrible attitude.
Constructive criticism is what ALL games need in order to get better.

I find the game in it’s current state pretty boring since most post 80 content is time gated. That is my opinion. Yours is that I should just uninstall and be happy with what I got.

I really do hope you enjoy your peace and quiet when you hear crickets in LA since everyone will have left to bigger and better things.

Posted by: Zacchary.6183

Zacchary.6183

Not sure if advanced sarcasm or serious.

Attachments:

Posted by: Nuka Cola.8520

Nuka Cola.8520

Its pro sarcasm. This shows it “listening to community feedback”

Fact: every Thief tells you to “l2p” when the subject is to nerf stealth.

Behellagh.1468

But most naysayers aren’t providing constructive criticism. They are insisting that if some fundamental part of the game isn’t changed to their liking then they will remain here and repost their opinion into every thread that is even remotely pertinent to their complaint. Double if the thread complements the game.

And the doom and gloomers like you Stormcrow has been saying that the active population will dwindle any time now for quite some time now. Yes, at some point the game’s population will dip to a point where NCSOFT will close it, it’s NCSOFT’s way, but that isn’t now or isn’t soon.

As for Tequila Sunrise, they swung the difficulty vs reward pendulum way way over to the “it’s not worth the hassle” end of things. Half the players are ignoring the dragon to hunt champs that spawn. I don’t remember ever “winning” that event since they revamped it. It has nothing to do with player population, there are lots of players there, it’s just nobody seems to care to put in the effort to defeat him. Too many other shinnies to go after.

RIP City of Heroes

(edited by Behellagh.1468)

Stormcrow.7513

I agree that the risk vs reward pendulum is pretty one sided.
I haven’t bothered doing the dungeon path either since there isn’t really a point.
Tossed the .dat file on my storage drive so I might play again in a few months.
Too bad because the game has a ton of potential but just doesn’t keep me interested like GW1 did.
There are tons of things that GW2 did right but also too many they did wrong.
That pendulum is also one sided

Posted by: Erick Alastor.3917

Erick Alastor.3917

This exactly.

Constructive criticism run out its course months ago after hundreds of suggestions and not a single response.
Btw a lot of the people who complain (me included) are not interested in grindy mmo, this is why we are still here hoping that something will change in the future.
I doubt you’ll see us definitively disappear when the next wow clone will be out.
On the contrary (imo), when those games will be launched, gw2 will lose a lot of players, but most of us will be not between them.

“Otherwise, your MMO becomes all about grinding to get the best gear. We don’t make grindy games.”
- Mike Obrien

(edited by Erick Alastor.3917)

Zuckerhund.4179

I’m being serious. I wanted to create a thread that showed my appreciation.

Behellagh.1468

This exactly.

Constructive criticism run out its course months ago after hundreds of suggestions and not a single response.
Btw a lot of the people who complain (me included) are not interested in grindy mmo, this is why we are still here hoping that something will change in the future.
I doubt you’ll see us definitelly disappear when the next wow clone will be out.
On the contrary (imo), when those games will be launched, gw2 will lose a lot of players, but most of us will be not between them.

It’s not constructive to ask them to abandon their game design for another game design. No they won’t bring back the MMO triad. No they will not add dozens upon dozens of trait/skills to complicate character builds, they simplified it for a reason. No they will not add a tool to allow party builders to exclude players, they intentionally want as many players to be included as possible which is why no tagging, no KS, no loot ninja, XP for every activity under the sun, etc.

And grindy? I’ve played some grindy MMOs and this ain’t one of them unless you choose it to be or you define grind so broadly that any activity other than sandbox is considered a grind.

So we’re stuck with the collective droning of why this game is so bad. Is that what you’re saying, you will never move on. What you like abusive relationships? You all obviously don’t like this game yet you stay on.

RIP City of Heroes

Posted by: Erick Alastor.3917

Erick Alastor.3917

It’s not constructive to ask them to abandon their game design for another game design. No they won’t bring back the MMO triad. No they will not add dozens upon dozens of trait/skills to complicate character builds, they simplified it for a reason. No they will not add a tool to allow party builders to exclude players, they intentionally want as many players to be included as possible which is why no tagging, no KS, no loot ninja, XP for every activity under the sun, etc.

And grindy? I’ve played some grindy MMOs and this ain’t one of them unless you choose it to be or you define grind so broadly that any activity other than sandbox is considered a grind.

So we’re stuck with the collective droning of why this game is so bad. Is that what you’re saying, you will never move on. What you like abusive relationships? You all obviously don’t like this game yet you stay on.

I don’t know if we can have an abusive relationship with a game, but I can understand that a lot of players treat Gw2 like their gf/bf.

We are still here because the game has potential. That’s why.
What some of us are doing is it trying to keep alive the memory of what this game was supposed to be, because people tend to forget.
And asking ANet devs to reconsider their decisions.
I also try to dissuade people that don’t like mmorpg from buying it, because if that was a good selling point before november, now it is a really misleading advertisement, even if the game manage to get rid/reduce some annoying dynamics typical of wow clones.
We are not asking for a totally different game, just a game cleansed from void tasks.

“Otherwise, your MMO becomes all about grinding to get the best gear. We don’t make grindy games.”
- Mike Obrien

Posted by: Meglobob.8620

Meglobob.8620

Over a year later, and GW2 is…in some ways WORSE than the day it was launched.

Posted by: Balsa.3951

Balsa.3951

Gw2 had improved a lot, People who deny that have a bad memory.

Its still weak game about challange and Guildwars still has no Guildwars and no competition in pve.

But Go to Tequatl join a TS with 100 People and u get a eciting expierence how gw2 can be.

Go Dunguons with skilled people and u see how nice fights can be.

Its still not a amazing game but its the best MMo in general still

Posted by: Dee Jay.2460

Dee Jay.2460

I dislike the focus on “Living Story” updates while the rest of the core game is left stagnant for so long.

Game-play and mechanics have not evolved at all since release. Game-play is getting stale very quickly.

I also dislike that GW2 PvE is essentially a gigantic farm-fest. Farming Karma, farming Champions, farming achievements. There is no correlation between challenge and reward.

I dislike the shallow and inconsequential nature of WvW that due to limited map-sizes feels more akin to Battlefield 4 with 500 players than actual RvR combat.

I was a huge fan of GW2 before it released and admit that it kept most of its promises. But ultimately it’s just too shallow, game-play too simple and the core game too farmy to really retain me. I’ll gladly leave this game behind once I find something better.

Posted by: Thayel.1236

Thayel.1236

I really don’t understand people. I have been playing MMOs since UO first came out and it’s been the same thing in every public forum. Nothing but complaining. If you are not happy then go away. The OP was trying to voice his appreciation for a game and dev team that he enjoys.

Personally, I am still enjoying this game. I love the fact that there are content updates so frequently, even when it is content I am not fond of, such as SAB. Is it perfect? No, but then nothing is ever perfect. However, after a year I am still playing with only two of the character classes in this game not at max level, each fully decked out in at least exotic, and 1 with full ascended. I like the direction the game is going and I do not see me leaving this game anytime soon.

To the OP: I commend you on voicing your appreciation to a team that mostly only hears negativity for trying to create some enjoyment in the world. I am right there with you!

There is an old saying; “You will catch more flies with honey then you will with vinegar.” Some of you may want to think on that.

Posted by: champ.7021

champ.7021

There is an old saying; “You will catch more flies with honey then you will with vinegar.” Some of you may want to think on that.

So what should people who dont like the game say:
“Anet you guys rock. You devs are so amazing and have created a wonderful game. Oh the art work is amazing and the game feels like a game. However…….heres a list of kitten thats kittened up:
vinegar vinegar vinegar all over this nice smooth honey”

Posted by: Skan.5301

Skan.5301

I really don’t understand people. I have been playing MMOs since UO first came out and it’s been the same thing in every public forum. Nothing but complaining. If you are not happy then go away. The OP was trying to voice his appreciation for a game and dev team that he enjoys.

Personally, I am still enjoying this game. I love the fact that there are content updates so frequently, even when it is content I am not fond of, such as SAB. Is it perfect? No, but then nothing is ever perfect. However, after a year I am still playing with only two of the character classes in this game not at max level, each fully decked out in at least exotic, and 1 with full ascended. I like the direction the game is going and I do not see me leaving this game anytime soon.

To the OP: I commend you on voicing your appreciation to a team that mostly only hears negativity for trying to create some enjoyment in the world. I am right there with you!

You, like all the white knights here, miss the actual problem.

The people who, like myself, voice their dislike for the game do it because of the time and money we’ve invested into the game itself. We were told “everything we like” about a game will be present, and in reality, it’s a kittenty kittening excuse for a game. It’s a bunch of children and old people who grind out APs for small rewards that, in the long run, mean nothing. There’s no incentive to do it other than that small box you get in the middle right hand corner with some kitten that’s purely there to keep people coming back every day. That’s not fun. Neither is tryharding my kitten off for mats to get to the next level of teir. And before you say “luls you don’t need it to do anything in the game l2p”, how long will it last? Really. Tell me how long before people in LFG will look for people only in full Ascended to get the fastest run possible without a hitch.

Tell me what kind of armour polish you use, if you don’t mind. I’d like to buy some so I can, for a day, act out of your shoes when regarding this game. I want to see what enjoyment is received from defending this game and all of it’s short comings with all of my might.

“Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.”
– Euripides

Posted by: eisberg.2379

eisberg.2379

Good post, I feel the same way. Loving every minute of this game.

Stormcrow.7513

Saw this and lol’d

Attachments:

Thayel.1236

“Anet you guys rock. You devs are so amazing and have created a wonderful game. Oh the art work is amazing and the game feels like a game. However…….heres a list of kitten thats kittened up:

Well for starters you can leave the poor kitty out of it, he just wants cheeseburgers.

There is a big difference between constructive criticism and anger fueled complaining. Under no circumstances do I think there are no problems with this game. My main is an Engi, the list of things that are out of whack with them is very long and well known.

If you created something and there was an issue with it, which would you prefer?
“dude yer mechanics are all kitten and yer a kitten for putting this kitten in public.”
or
“The turrets seem to have a much larger hitbox and the hp seems a bit low. A hitbox that more accurately accounts for the size of the turret and an adjustment on the hp is something you should look in to.”

Which one do you think you would actually ponder?

Thayel.1236

As for the “armor polish” comment along with the incentive. My only incentive is to have fun and enjoy a game. If your only incentive is a digital reward in a digital world for the shortest amount of time possible then you should ask yourself if your time is really worth it. If I am not having fun playing a game I will find something else that I do find fun.
The armor polish is called “Fun.” If you are not having it, it helps you find it.

Posted by: champ.7021

champ.7021

Well for starters you can leave the poor kitty out of it, he just wants cheeseburgers.

There is a big difference between constructive criticism and anger fueled complaining. Under no circumstances do I think there are no problems with this game. My main is an Engi, the list of things that are out of whack with them is very long and well known.

If you created something and there was an issue with it, which would you prefer?
“dude yer mechanics are all kitten and yer a kitten for putting this kitten in public.”
or
“The turrets seem to have a much larger hitbox and the hp seems a bit low. A hitbox that more accurately accounts for the size of the turret and an adjustment on the hp is something you should look in to.”

Im not saying people should say kitten or kitten all the time. i do think they should give constructive criticism. however i think the reason people use that bad kitty in their responses is because of a long time pent up annoyance/dissapointment in the lack of fixes or the bad direction the game is taking.

the example i wrote was just a joke…

Posted by: Waar Kijk Je Naar.8713

Waar Kijk Je Naar.8713

Neither. The only response you will get is “we’re looking into it” or “we’d like to fix that but….”

IT’S A SWORD. THEY’RE NOT MEANT TO BE SAFE.

Posted by: iniside.4736

iniside.4736

And there still no adjustable camera height (eye pivot), andWhen I have my character upclose, my screen is takenover by ground…