People I feel bad for.

People I feel bad for.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Hyena.7963

Hyena.7963

1) The dude who put Dusk up on the Trading Post for 410G. Now he’s down a Precursor and a 10% listing fee he’ll never get back.

2) Anyone walking into Orr for the first time.

3) Me, after meeting Trahearne and realizing I’d be stuck with him until the end of the personal story and probably well into the next expansion.

4) Owl.

5) Zojja. Probably the only member of Destiny’s Edge who has a right to be upset at everyone.

6) Caithe, for having to deal with Destiny’s Edge.

7) Destiny’s Edge, because they’re a guild called “Destiny’s Edge.”

8) Human females in cultural T3 medium armor who are asked to check out disturbances in snowy climates.

9) Howl the Brazen.

10) Apatia.

11) Apatia.

12) Apatia.

13) People who choose the Order of Whispers as their order and then discover that they have to trade Tybalt for Trahearne.

14) Sylvari who join the Nightmare Court only to find that they can no longer hug anything without suffering from several severe puncture wounds.

15) Those Flame Legion egg thieves from the Iron Marches. They just wanted one lousy egg!

16) People who escaped the charr invasion of Orr only to settle in their brand new, ocean-view apartment in Lion’s Arch.

17) The crafting trainers in Ashford Forum. I’m gonna call my warband. “The Kaboom Warband.” Not me. I want to make weapons. I’m gonna make the biggest gun ever, and it’ll kill ALL the dragons. That’s mighty. Bet you can’t catch me. Hey, you cubs slow down. My sire says that if I do well in the fahrar then someday I’ll have my own warband. I was born in the Brand. They had to wait until six months after I was weaned before they could even get me out of there.

18) King Adelbern. Death of his son, annihilation of his kingdom and eternal damnation as a ghost aside, his elite forces include a pair of horny teenagers and the kind of ranger who names his pets “Fang” and “Shadow.”

19) Whatever threat is supposed to come after the Elder Dragons because you just know it’s gonna be pretty contrived.

20) Apatia.

21) Logan Thackeray, because I bet only one in ten people pronounce his last name correctly the first time.

22) Logan Thackeray, because it sucks to be totally unable to investigate any sort of threat to the crown because “they know your face.”

22) Logan Thackeray, because it’s tough to be solely responsible for the dissolution of Destiny’s Edge and the death of every person slain by one of Kralkatorrik’s minions as a result of their failure to kill the dragon.

23) Logan Thackeray, because it’s hard having a Mesmer as a girlfriend Is she faking it?

24) The Dredge. Just kidding, I hope they all suffer.

25) The Kodan, because life sucks when you’re part of a race of autistic polar bears.

People I feel bad for.

Posted by: beren.6048

beren.6048

Tybalt for president! Honestly, I wished they make tybalt survive and he unmasks trahearne as a traitor and then kills him. Ach, dreams.

People I feel bad for.

Posted by: Adine.2184

Adine.2184

you may want to remove number 25 its likely to get this thread reported and is quite frankly tasteless .

People I feel bad for.

Posted by: Fiennes.9568

Fiennes.9568

26) Logan Thackery, friend-zone level 9000.

People I feel bad for.

Posted by: Silver Chopper.4506

Silver Chopper.4506

27) Svanir, because he started a cult of lunatics.

28) Zhaitan, because he gets stuck on a rock, while being pounded by newbie cannons. I bet he is also bored.

People I feel bad for.

Posted by: Haishao.6851

Haishao.6851

^ or he is so tired, like every other risen.

People I feel bad for.

Posted by: SneakyErvin.3056

SneakyErvin.3056

you may want to remove number 25 its likely to get this thread reported and is quite frankly tasteless .

It is? Yep not nice making fun of autistic polar bear, they might get offended.

Let Valkyries guide me to my destiny.

People I feel bad for.

Silver Chopper.4506

29) Peeps soloing a champion for 30 mins who get a white drop.

People I feel bad for.

Posted by: Algreg.3629

Algreg.3629

wow, now even the word autistic has become an orwellian thought-crime? Way to go, PC. Then you need to change it to Garmian MD Girl of cause.

Anyway, regarding topic: King Adalbern was so annyoing in GW1, I´d say he got what he deserved

People I feel bad for.

Posted by: yarn.3427

yarn.3427

30. Any of the NPC’s stuck next to the crafting stations
31. Captain Kellach
32. The farmer in queensdale whose farm is set on fire every 10 minutes
33. The guy in WvW not part of the zerg

People I feel bad for.

Posted by: Fiennes.9568

Fiennes.9568

wow, now even the word autistic has become an orwellian thought-crime? Way to go, PC. Then you need to change it to Garmian MD Girl of cause.

I wouldn’t worry. I have an autistic son and I didn’t take offence. Basically because I am an adult can can separate reality from fiction

People I feel bad for.

Posted by: Snow Aeth.1937

Snow Aeth.1937

But autistic polarbears ARE real!

“I can outrun a centaur”
Hacking your orbs since 2/11

People I feel bad for.

Posted by: nic.5720

nic.5720

18) King Adelbern. Death of his son, annihilation of his kingdom and eternal damnation as a ghost aside, his elite forces include a pair of horny teenagers and the kind of ranger who names his pets “Fang” and “Shadow.”

- What’s wrong with a ranger calling their pet shadow? The truth is a shadow would do more damage to a moving target than a pet does at the moment!

Yes, I have a ranger with a jaguar pet named shadow!

People I feel bad for.

Silver Chopper.4506

- What’s wrong with a ranger calling their pet shadow? The truth is a shadow would do more damage to a moving target than a pet does at the moment!

Hehehe. The pun of words was for Shadowfang (and I’m not even a WoW or Vindictus player)

People I feel bad for.

Posted by: Blaeys.3102

Blaeys.3102

19. The champion kings of Orr. All that dust in the zone and not a drop of Visine to be found.

People I feel bad for.

Posted by: Bruno Sardine.2907

Bruno Sardine.2907

34) The Citizens of Tyria whose governments are taxing them into poverty in order to pay for fancy air ships, lazer cannon things, and massive fortresses made of metal… Just cause the dragons “want to destroy the world”. Just sounds like wasteful government spending.

People I feel bad for.

Posted by: Algreg.3629

Algreg.3629

I should say, namewise “Shadow” plays in the same league as certain scimitar dual-wielding copycats of a certain rather tan elf You gotta love GW2 though, I haven´t come across even one “XXX Dri…. XXX” in this game yet.

People I feel bad for.

Posted by: beren.6048

beren.6048

35) the norn girl shouting “creatures of metal and steam” when Anet allows me to kill NPCs in the norn city.

People I feel bad for.

Posted by: Tosha Daydreamer.9251

Tosha Daydreamer.9251

36) Anyone on these forums who loves the game – they get called fanbois and are not taken seriously
37) Anyone on these forums who hates the game – they get called haters and are not taken seriously
38) Anyone on these forums who actually posts constructive criticism, they are being drowned by 36) and 37)

People I feel bad for.

Posted by: Hyena.7963

Hyena.7963

I should say, namewise “Shadow” plays in the same league as certain scimitar dual-wielding copycats of a certain rather tan elf You gotta love GW2 though, I haven´t come across even one “XXX Dri…. XXX” in this game yet.

I have

People I feel bad for.

Posted by: Blueroseknight.7954

Blueroseknight.7954

Tybalt for president! Honestly, I wished they make tybalt survive and he unmasks trahearne as a traitor and then kills him. Ach, dreams.

Dear ANet, Please hire this person as your new lead writer. Death to Trahearne!