Please Boost Dragonite Ore Drops

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Toxica.6749

Toxica.6749

I would rather see the crafting requirements for dragonite ore reduced than the drop rate increased, say 50 per brick instead of 100. This would not impact vault space for those already overloaded.

I do like the idea suggested by Lilith for mat exchange between ascended mats.

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

Basically. The thing is, the event has to be active in order to do it. This poses a problem because short of wandering from map to map, you never know when a boss is going to show up.

The temple train in Orr was a much better option, but the megaserver update made ’em a bit less predictable.

This is an excellent timer for the bosses. http://dulfy.net/2014/04/23/event-timer/ Shows what time they are on, how much time till the event and how much dragonite per each one. Also gives waypoint codes to put in chat if you don’t know where they are.

Posted by: Blockhead Magee.3092

Blockhead Magee.3092

jesus dont I have like gazilion stacks of this crap

I know what you mean, I think I deleted a bazillion of those things.

SBI

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

pls reduce the bloodstone dust drop….

i have bricks piling up in my collectibles storage

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

Posted by: FenrirSlakt.3692

FenrirSlakt.3692

Agreed, Fractals need Dragonite as a drop.

Posted by: Evans.6347

Evans.6347

Why should these materials be tied to a way of playing anyway? Shouldn’t we be stimulated to play how we want to?

So do away with the whole thing and change every dust/fragment/ore drop into an ascended grab bag that generates an amount of a random selected material.

They can still adapt the amount of bags you get per piece of content, or make small/medium/large versions. At least everything has a equal chance to contribute and we won’t have these outrageous differences in availability any more.

Joy to the world, ignorance is bliss

FenrirSlakt.3692

Why should these materials be tied to a way of playing anyway? Shouldn’t we be stimulated to play how we want to?

I wonder if someday people will stop misquoting that manifesto.

So do away with the whole thing and change every dust/fragment/ore drop into an ascended grab bag that generates an amount of a random selected material.

No more RNG pls.

Evans.6347

I believe I’ve been really fair to the “manifesto” in the past and I still am. That quote has been used far more than only in that beaten old, dead horse.

But thanks for sharing your opinion in the most dense way ever.

FenrirSlakt.3692

You’re welcome, mister. It’s always a pleasure to be of service.

Posted by: Agent Clubbers.8562

Agent Clubbers.8562

Pvping isn’t that bad of a way to get Dragonite ore along with Empyreal Fragments. I think one champ box gives you 25 ore and 25 fragments

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

My suggestion for this is that EACH of the methods should provide reduced quantity of ALL 3 required Ascended raw materials (or at LEAST 2). Bloodstone Dust should be reduced by 1/2 of current values (it’s been reduced once before). Emperial is fine as it is and Dragonite amounts should be doubled.

Just my 2 coppers.

BTW, you CAN play “how you want”, but you may not be able to obtain everything you WANT that way. You can play any way you want and obtain ALL of what you NEED to play the game, but want you WANT to obtain is something entirely different.

Just to clarify….Ascended gear is in NO WAY NEEDED (sans high level Fractals…..so that WAY may actually have a valid Manifesto complaint).

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances

(edited by Brother Grimm.5176)

Posted by: Esmee.1067

Esmee.1067

Just to clarify….Ascended gear is in NO WAY NEEDED (sans high level Fractals…..so that WAY may actually have a valid Manifesto complaint).

Even more reason Dragonite Ore should also drop in Fractals, or an exchange-rate between either their Bloodstone and Emphereal counterpart or Fractal Relics, making it an indirect drop.

Even if it’s 30 Dragonite per end-Fractal (Molton Duo, Mai Trin, Solid Ocean,) it’d take 50 Fractals for just the armor, neither would it make it the best place to farm, but it’s allow the only group in this game that actually needs the gear, be able to get it by playing the game the way they want to. If people want to speed it up, they’d still be drawn to more efficient ways like a combination of EotM/WvW/World Bosses.

Posted by: Gloam Drifter.9158

Gloam Drifter.9158

I think the issue is due to megaservers Dragonite isn’t as accessible to people as it was and as are the rest of the ascended mats.
I mostly WvW, but I used to be able to supplement that by killing a lot of the world bosses daily. The dragonite income was pretty much on par with empyreal and all was good. World bosses do not really exist as an option for me anymore without timers.

The Dragonite that can be earned in WvW is extremely low in practice if you aren’t in a situation to just K-train. I have TONS of every other type of mat now while I wait around trying to get Dragonite. I’ve even stopped crafting deldrimor/damask because I’ve accumulated quite a bit while waiting for the Dragonite.

I’d prefer it if you could figure out something for megaservers. Being able to chose between megaserver or your specific server’s instance of the map I think would make so many people happy, not just for world bosses but for RP, for guild missions and for a whole lot of other reasons.

Otherwise can we get a another way to earn dragonite? One that doesn’t involve world bosses or WvW (since I know some people absolutely do not want to PvP) that I can supplement my WvW income with and that can be done despite megaservers?

Lagg | Cat Six | Lögg | Heqx | Frame Loss

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

The Megaservers have hurt my getting dragonite. I used to do temple events on a regular basis, 3 or more a couple of times a week. Since the new servers, I’ve done maybe two temples. The big meta events such as the dragons can be hit or miss. There are so many people at these events now that sometimes I lag out then DC, resulting in no rewards and a diminished interest in wasting my time doing them.

Imo, the temples need to be changed in some way. Put on a timer of have the defend events fail after so many successful defends. I also believe the meta events shouldn’t be one boss at a time but 2 or 3. Having more than one at a time would cause the zerg to split up as well as removing the feeling, oh it’s reset time to kill Shatterer once again, which gets deadly dull after awhile.

Posted by: alwinp.2791

alwinp.2791

Many thread about this, nothing changed.

You’d expect they add a mercant that trades these for bags like it does with all crafting materials used for ascended or lower.

I’m not expecting a nerf/boost anyway. Its their way of forcing players to spend enough time in the game so that they will surely stick arround.

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

Well, I guess fractals should give dragonite, since ascended is most needed there. I can see why megaservers have made things very annoying.

Personally, I have way too much of any of these due to playing wvw, but how about just adding these 2 recipes

5 Emperyal Stars + 5 Bloodstone Brick + 1 glob of ectoplasm + 1 essence of luck = 5 Dragonite Ingots
5 Dragonite Ingots + 5 Bloodstone Brick + 1 glob of ectoplasm +1 essence of luck = 5 Emperyal Stars

Also, salvaging ascended gear would result in materials too.

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

(edited by ArchonWing.9480)

Posted by: Xia.3485

Xia.3485

In the past you could get truckloads doing the temple events repeatedly. I’m still getting quite a bit from WvW… especially in edge of the mist where keeps are flipped constantly.

Posted by: Sinbold.8723

Sinbold.8723

Look guys, the ones that say that have loads of them. First, you probably do not convert them into ingots, secondly you need 10 ingots per ascended thing whether a weapon or armor set, that’s 1000 ores right there. And as I said, I had way more than I needed on my account, but since the last few patches there is NO decent way of obtaining those. Dragonites DO NOT drop for killing champs/supply camps/towers in WvW, only from keeps (E.g. hills, bay, garri), how often do you flip those 3 as a red server hm?

As often as possible! You forgot to mention Stonemist Castle drops Dragonite, too. I like to attempt each one at LEAST once a night. Don’t always succeed, but the challenge is there, win or lose, and that’s what I play for. And there are 3 borderlands maps, each with its own set of Bay, Hills, and Garri, so that makes for a lot of chances, and I don’t have to wait for a timer. Ever take Hills or Bay with 4 people? Way more fun than auto-attacking a world boss every 15 minutes, imo.

Back on topic, hitting all the World Bosses in a night of playing should net a bunch as well. that_shaman put together a great list on his timer that shows how much Dragonite each boss drops. If you haven’t seen it, check it out here: http://dulfy.net/2014/04/23/event-timer/

Posted by: goldenwing.8473

goldenwing.8473

The idea of exchanging materials is a good one. Allows players who enjoy their particular playstyle, and/or who have time constraints to be able to make progress with their ascended gear viable without forcing them into play that they do not or cannot do.

I have 2 characters fully geared in ascended. I have 2 more that have bits and pieces and third I was working on when the megaserver changes went in that affected the Orr temples.

I play WvW late nights/weekends with my guild. I run dungeons with them on the weekends (explorables/fractals), and used to run the bosses during the week (late morning/afternoon). The bosses and temples were fun events, sometimes with less than a half dozen people, challenging and social. Until Megaserver.

As other posters have said, the Orr temples are now haphazard, catch-as-catch can. Everything else is on a 15 minute timer. Events do not repeat as often. I could do Fire Shaman or Dwayna 4 or so times a day on my home server, using different level 80s which was a lot more fun than catching the boss-train with only one profession.

Events have gotten laggier, spammier, (sometimes harder because it appears not everyone understands the encounter), and less social. When it got to the point where I was constantly wanting to turn off map chat because it had devolved down into Barrens / Goldshire conversations, I felt I might as well have been playing another game. And people complained about an occasional issue in Queensdale? I miss playing with folks from my home server and the culture we developed there.

I also don’t understand the people who say ascended is only good for Fractals. I won’t take a character out into WvW now without ascended/laurel imbues. That was my last refuge for playing this game: WvW. That was my motivation for getting dragonite. Even with the fact that my guild can turn both Hills/Bay on the same map with only 4 of us and help take Garri/SM with the rest of our community (yes, I play on that much hated T1 server), my guild and I are not “swimming” in dragonite.

Community has been diluted. drops nerfed, trains destroyed, and with it the social aspects of the game that I used to enjoy on my server.

Ability to get dragonite has been nerfed with the megaserver/bosses on a strict schedule/Orr temple changes.

At this point, I’ve stopped playing PvE, stopped trying to get any more ascended gear, stopped trying to find anything socially rewarding outside of WVW. That’s also why I won’t do EotM: for me it represents the ultimate loss of community that I used to enjoy about this game.

Sorry for the digression.

I’d like to be able to enjoy GW2 PvE again, to be able to play the way I like, to enjoy encounters again instead of being on a strict schedule that ANet made, with map chat turned off.

Instead of feeling like I need to “man up” and play the way everyone else thinks I should, including ANet. And advocating for more options (like exchanges) against those who claim that farming dragonite their way is the only way, the easiest/fastest/most abundant.

If I wanted to play that way, I would have chosen a different game that actually provides BETTER rewards for doing exactly that.

BG: 52 alts, 29 lvl 80’s. They all look good, so I am done with the game: Oct 2014

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

Letting players exchange Ascended mats is a bad idea. Anet set it up so that certain content provided certain drops. Players who want to make their Ascended gear, need to go out and seek all the various content that provides the mats they need. By having an exchange, you create an Easy Mode button. It let’s you bypass the intended mechanics, and cheapens the process.

If you want Dragonite, go farm World Bosses.
If you want Empyreals, go farm Dungeons.
If you want Bloodstone, go farm Champ bags.

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

Posted by: IceVyper.6810

IceVyper.6810

“If you want Dragonite, go farm World Bosses.”

Most of the world bosses give 3-5 dragonite ore and farming the ore that way is extremely unefficient.

Every time I show up in Orr, all the temples are done and this used to be the only safe way to get the ore.

Am I supposed to spend hours in Edge of the Mists, flipping the Red Keep in order to get ore?

Arena net should either increase the dragonite drop rate, or put the temples on a timetable together with the world bosses. Not to mention that the Megadestroyer doesn’t even drop ore.

It is extremely frustrating to be sitting on all the mats needed to craft an ascended weapon or armor piece, and not being able to do so because of the kittenty dragonite ore.

I hate the megaservers and how they messed up the Temple Events

Smooth Penguin.5294

Most of the world bosses give 3-5 dragonite ore and farming the ore that way is extremely unefficient.

Every time I show up in Orr, all the temples are done and this used to be the only safe way to get the ore.

Am I supposed to spend hours in Edge of the Mists, flipping the Red Keep in order to get ore?

Arena net should either increase the dragonite drop rate, or put the temples on a timetable together with the world bosses. Not to mention that the Megadestroyer doesn’t even drop ore.

It is extremely frustrating to be sitting on all the mats needed to craft an ascended weapon or armor piece, and not being able to do so because of the kittenty dragonite ore.

You know what’s frustrating? Sitting on so much Dragonite, that I need to constantly have to go to my crafting station to turn them into Ingots. They need to nerf Dragonite and increase Empyreals, because I’d rather do my content that happens to only give Dragonites.

Note – I haven’t done a temple is weeks, so my Dragonites don’t come from there.

IceVyper.6810

This stuff is completely inbalanced. While you don’t have any Empyreals, I am sitting on about 10 000 of them, and 10 000 of bloodstone dust, but can barely scrape enough dragonite to make a lesser vision crystal…

goldenwing.8473

You know what’s frustrating? Sitting on so much Dragonite, that I need to constantly have to go to my crafting station to turn them into Ingots. They need to nerf Dragonite and increase Empyreals, because I’d rather do my content that happens to only give Dragonites.

Note – I haven’t done a temple is weeks, so my Dragonites don’t come from there.

You know, my bank is overflowing with empyreals. I can legitimately get a minimum of 90 to a hundred in less than 20 minutes on a daily basis at every reset. I could get double that if I had all my alts trying to do so, might add an extra 15 minutes, 20 minutes top if I actually have to move 1 or 2 of them.

There is no way in hell I would EVER ask for ANet to nerf a drop because I have too much. I understand there are other players in the game who cannot do what I do because of the sheer volume of alts that I have.

I do not understand the players that complain about "I have too much for my playstyle, please nerf other players. "

BG: 52 alts, 29 lvl 80’s. They all look good, so I am done with the game: Oct 2014

Smooth Penguin.5294

Which is why I stated several posts up that the solution for all of our problems is simple. We just need to play other content, and we’ll have enough mats. I choose to do what content I like, and I end up getting tons of Dragonites.

goldenwing.8473

As long as you are ok with ANet nerfing your drop rate for things you want, and changing how often you can, I don’t see an issue either.

IceVyper.6810

We cannot play other content, when the content is already done (read Orr temples) or gives you only a couple of dragonite orr.

Before the Megaservers, I would dedicate a couple of hours a day and would have completed most world bosses and temples and ending up with almost a stack of dragonite ore.

Now, if I want the ore, I must dedicate all my playtime to gathering it, thus I don’t have time to play the parts of the game that I actually like.

Smooth Penguin.5294

We cannot play other content, when the content is already done (read Orr temples) or gives you only a couple of dragonite orr.

Before the Megaservers, I would dedicate a couple of hours a day and would have completed most world bosses and temples and ending up with almost a stack of dragonite ore.

Now, if I want the ore, I must dedicate all my playtime to gathering it, thus I don’t have time to play the parts of the game that I actually like.

I don’t do temples for my Dragonite. For World Boss runs, Claw of Jormag, Teq, Shatterer, and Golem Mark II is up to 100 Dragonites for just four bosses. If I run the rest, plus to WvW, and I can easily get a stack of Dragonite per day.

I don’t have time to find good Dungeon speed clears, so I don’t do them, thus I have less Empyreals.

IceVyper.6810

Doing those 4 bosses each day, requires several hours of camping maps, waiting for spawns and not being able to do anything meaningful in game in between (dungeons, fractals etc).

If people are complaining about its availability in the game, then there is a problem and the issue must be addressed.

Posted by: eekzie.5640

eekzie.5640

I don’t do temples for my Dragonite. For World Boss runs, Claw of Jormag, Teq, Shatterer, and Golem Mark II is up to 100 Dragonites for just four bosses. If I run the rest, plus to WvW, and I can easily get a stack of Dragonite per day.

I don’t have time to find good Dungeon speed clears, so I don’t do them, thus I have less Empyreals.

It takes no time to find groups in the LFG for easy, fast dungeons paths such as CM p1/2/3 or AC p1/2/3 or SE p1/3 or CoF p1/2 or CoE p1/2/3
You can do all of those whenever you want. They don’t take long to organise because they are ran by a lot of people.

Jormag – 10-15 minutes for 15-25 or so is fair. But there’s not 3 jormag paths that you can do. Shatterer does not even spawn close to when Jormag is. Golem is an hour apart. So far that ~50 dragonite I already have to have acces to the game for 75 minutes. Don’t even get me started on tequatl… /join … /join… /join… Oh what’s that? 2 paths in a dungeon that takes 20 minutes.

I don’t lack any of the materials and I play all of the content.

I’m sitting on about 7k bloodstone, 7k emperyal and only around 3k dragonite because it is less easy to obtain.

Posted by: Hyper Cutter.9376

Hyper Cutter.9376

jesus dont I have like gazilion stacks of this crap

Yeah, this, i’ve been deleting dragonite and dust for months because I just don’t godkitten need any more.

Posted by: DarcShriek.5829

DarcShriek.5829

They can still adapt the amount of bags you get per piece of content, or make small/medium/large versions. At least everything has a equal chance to contribute and we won’t have these outrageous differences in availability any more.

You think dragonite ore should drop from the sky on an hourly basis in order to accomodate the players that only wish to stand in Lion’s Arch and chat.

That would destroy this game if Anet did that. I don’t understand why you think people should gain loot just by standing and chatting in Lion’s Arch. Really, you’re taking the “play the way you want” thing way too far.

Posted by: bewhatever.2390

bewhatever.2390

Letting players exchange Ascended mats is a bad idea. Anet set it up so that certain content provided certain drops. Players who want to make their Ascended gear, need to go out and seek all the various content that provides the mats they need. By having an exchange, you create an Easy Mode button. It let’s you bypass the intended mechanics, and cheapens the process.

If you want Dragonite, go farm World Bosses.
If you want Empyreals, go farm Dungeons.
If you want Bloodstone, go farm Champ bags.

Think I see a problem here. I myself have two characters fully geared in Ascended, and a third under way. I understand that the basic design was:

in order to have ascended weapons or armor, you must participate in all three of open world raid content (dragonite), group content (empyreals), and champ farming (bloodstone).

In the beginning, the bloodstone drop rate was quite high. The rush to completion people crafted their ascendeds, and then Bloodstone ore started piling up in their vaults. The drop rate was nerfed (radically) and some bloodstone sinks (crafting recipes) were put into the game. At that point, running the champ loop in Frostgorge Sound became the most efficient way to get bloodstone. Last I heard, that had been nerfed as well, as was the Queensdale champ loop.

Then people who followed world bosses on the website (or HUD) and rushed to every encounter (mostly for a long-shot, lottery-ticket style chance at a precursor) accumulated a lot of dragonite. The rate at which dragonite could be farmed dropped radically in the Megaserver patch, with scheduled bosses rather than respawn timers. And access to the temple bosses in Orr dropped radically (at least for those of us on servers who knew how to do the encounters) because the zones are full of people who either do (or fail) the encounters quickly when they come up, and for all intents and purposes guesting to get access to other spawns is no longer available.

For a while, empyreals were the hardest to get, because they only dropped once per day per explorable dungeon or magnificent-box jump puzzle at 80. The drop rate in WvW is very low.

But here’s my point:

It was straightforward for an individual to focus on and farm whatever the limiting material was for them to craft Ascended gear. Any of dragonite, empyreals, or bloodstone could be that limiter, depending on the individual’s preferred playstyle.

The leading edge players, and even a few casuals, got their main outfitted in Ascended, and didn’t need those materials any more. Bank space being at a premium, these players became annoyed at mats piling up, couldn’t bring themselves to destroy them, and asked for the drop rate to be nerfed.

The ability to farm dragonite was nerfed by switching from respawn timers to a fixed schedule (which caused at least an order of magnitude fewer boss spawns across the collective set of worlds in the game, in part due to Megaserver). My dragonite farm rate per hour (focused on world bosses) dropped by about 5×.

The ability to farm empyreals dropped because, CoFp1 speed runs having been made uneconomic and the player base being bored with the remaining dungeons, the number of groups and PUGs going through explorables tapered off. (Yes, some of us have mastered certain jump puzzles and run multiple 80s through them daily as an efficient source of empyreals.)

The ability to farm bloodstone dropped because the champ trains were nerfed out of existence. Also dropped due to far fewer people running the explorables, but that’s secondary.

In short:

Most players got their Ascendeds
The ability to get mats for Ascendeds was nerfed after most players had theirs
New players will have a much harder time, as will folks gearing new alts
And now people whining about the mats building up in your vault, and want to make it even harder for new players and those with alts?

Talk about rolling up the welcome mat! I think that’s bad for business.

goldenwing.8473

..snip

In short:

And now people whining about the mats building up in your vault, and want to make it even harder for new players and those with alts?

The phrase I was tempted to use on my post above was “anti-community”. I understand asking for profession nerfs from PvP and WvW players. That’s a given in any game. Asking to nerf drops? That impact the folks standing next to you helping you fight those bosses in events and dungeons? I still don’t get that.

Evans.6347

You think dragonite ore should drop from the sky on an hourly basis in order to accomodate the players that only wish to stand in Lion’s Arch and chat.

That would destroy this game if Anet did that. I don’t understand why you think people should gain loot just by standing and chatting in Lion’s Arch. Really, you’re taking the “play the way you want” thing way too far.

Don’t be ridiculous. You’re pulling my first sentence completely out of context to make an asinine point. Did I say you should get everything for free? I did not.

The ascended raw materials are far from the most limited factor of ascended crafting. What I am suggesting is a way to balance the ways of gaining all three components. Yes that would make dragonite ore more common, but it would also make bloodstone dust less common. You still need to play the game to gain them, but you can choose what you want to or can do.

Champ bags would give little materials, dungeons would give more and high end world bosses would give the most. But if you can’t do those because they smoke your pc, or you can’t fit them in your schedule, then at least you have other options.

So, let me flip the questions around and ask why it should be that dragonite ore should be much more limited in gain than the other materials, effectively shutting some players out of that source?

(edited by Evans.6347)

Posted by: Ravenmoon.5318

Ravenmoon.5318

In short:

That’s what I tried to say making this topic. But I’ll say it again for the people complaining – I have finished my ascended armors weapons and trinkets, it wasn’t much of a farm for me once I set my mind to it because I play daily since headstart and I have loads of materials. But, looking at the ascended material requirements and the amount of them you can farm with focused farming any new player will completely stop thinking about ascended for quite some time.

Not to mention that I wasn’t very pleased with the fact that the only “good” way of obtaining ascended is through crafting. I hope they address that too with some form of token system like they did exotics <→ dungeons. Yes I get the fact that they had flawed formula for exotics and that is why they introduced ascended tier, but one could hope they learned.

Posted by: echo.2053

echo.2053

Wow people actually have trouble with asc mats lol. I don’t champ train, wvw Zerg or try for them yet still manage at least 2 stacks of all 3 a day in the limited time that I play. It needs to be nerfed more as I’m still annoyed at having to repeatedly throw it away to make room for spikes. It’s literally shoveled into your inventory on a nonstop basis

Bender the offender – Proud violator of 17 safe spaces –

Posted by: nerovergil.5408

nerovergil.5408

Last night after a long and painful grind I’ve finished my first armor set (Zojja! To hell with your soldier’s :P ). Now, I’m seasoned player and I had the luck to have a “kittenton” of dragonites on me so I had enough to craft the vision crystals needed for weapons and armors but out of curiosity I did some digging. It appears the only “good” way of farming those is through World Bosses but with the introduction of mega servers world bosses can not be farmed quickly. They have like 20-30 minutes between each and that is both, a lot of and not that much of a time. You can’t really do something meaningful in that time, but if you have to wait you’ll die out of boredom. Capturing keeps in EotM works only for the green server in WvW, may God help you if you are red

And while I’m getting flooded by bloodstone dust and empyreal fragments because they drop from virtually anywhere, I’m really low on dragonites right now. 20-25 dragonites for a world boss that takes 15+ minutes to take down? Come on ANet, you can do better than that

So, given the chances of obtaining ascended armor/weapons is terribly low throughout the game, it can’t be farmed through tokens is a huge turnoff for many many players. Screwing up with high level materials is not helping either, but you have to ease up the requirements for that armor.

Oh and just a trollbait thingie, you should really redesign that armor or include other ascended skins x_x . I mean come on, walking around in ascended armor i felt awful for myself, like a little boy, while your concept art of it is great. The first thing i did was to transmute the ascended armor >.> I added runes and infusions afterwards xD

No.

Posted by: Keysha.2815

Keysha.2815

Ummm… no. Not unless they also give those of us that do not need the stuff a way to get rid of it besides destroying it. Over and over and over and…

Ascended gear is meant to be a bit difficult to get. If you don’t want the difficulty in getting mats, buy exotics.

Posted by: Duran.3196

Duran.3196

I dont know what you mean, I created all vision crystals I need (though didnt use them so far)
and still got at least 10k dragonite ore over, in my opinion it drops quite too often, by now Im even deleting the new stacks cause having 2 entire vault slots + 2 charackters full of ascended materials I dont know what to do with I dont want to waste any more storage capabilities

#ELEtism

Posted by: KumaTazZ.8054

KumaTazZ.8054

I started to destroy all bloodstone dust and dragonite ore I got few month ago since I have over 100 bricks+ingots and I don’t want to spend karma for shards to refine them anymore. :P

Posted by: Ravenmoon.5318

Ravenmoon.5318

You are talking about months ago, I’m telling you that there has been severe nerf of the income for it <o> are you blind or you speak from your kitten

How do you farm dragonites then? How many of you WITH THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS of dragonite are on a red server? You can’t be so shortsighted ppl…

You do realize that 1/3rd of the game’s population plays on a red server right?

(edited by Ravenmoon.5318)

Posted by: Lilith Ajit.6173

Lilith Ajit.6173

You can’t be so shortsighted ppl…

They really can be, Sheriff. And they are and they always will be, because this is the daily status of this here forums. People attempt to make logical arguments with illogical people and can never ever get through to them.

Now you know how it feels like daily for us in the dungeon forum.

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?
Our blood has bought their lives.

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

At least let me put this kitten in guild bank or something. I don’t have any room to store this kitten and many players probably have much much more this stuff. I would make more ingots, but i am scared that anet give us some sink where to dump all raw stuff.

Attachments:

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

Posted by: Radakill.3469

Radakill.3469

Dragon Ore is easy to farm, just do the daily Boss rotations and a few hrs WvW, you will have more then enough. Most end game crafting materials are either easy to farm or cheap to buy (exceptions might be the rare drop claws, fangs etc).

What really kills the end game crafting, is requiring lvl 40-60 materials in LARGE quantities in ascended recipes. Most players are end game now, so the supply/demand for items such as wool and iron are not as commonly farmed and go through the roof, especially when you need hundreds of them just to craft one item.

This not only drives the price way up for those that need the materials to craft end game items, it also opens many doors for our gold selling friends that spam us repeatedly advertising their illegal websites.

Those are the materials I would like to see either have a huge increase in drop/spawn rate, or at least cut back the requirements and/or change them to a more realistic end game material.

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

I’m dropping a stack of these daily. As if you can’t get enough.

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

Posted by: grifflyman.8102

grifflyman.8102

Come WvW, seriously. I deleted a 250 of these every night….

Posted by: MasterYoda.8563

MasterYoda.8563

Working as intended, it was meant to be slow progress to get this stuff until EOTM hit then you can now farm allot of this stuff in short amount of time.

Game Security Lead “Closing this thread,
your account,and your 384 other accounts”
GG Anet

Posted by: Clyan.1593

Clyan.1593

Wait, what?
You can farm dragonite ore in EOTM?
Someone fix the wiki pls. http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Dragonite_Ore
Why do i even bother to waste my time with world bosses…
I feel dumb now.

“Bagh Nakh! Bagh Nakh!”
– Dark Lord of Moshpoipoi

Posted by: Lothirieth.3408

Lothirieth.3408

As long as you are ok with ANet nerfing your drop rate for things you want, and changing how often you can, I don’t see an issue either.

Ah but he wouldn’t be. Check out his posts regarding anything economy and his flipping ways. :P