Please Gods Anything But SAB.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Linken.6345

Linken.6345

if you don’t like it, don’t play it. i don’t like you, by your logic you should be not allowed to live. why should we give a kitten about what you like or not? if you want ap you’ll have to force yourself like with anything else. it’s your choice that you want that set sooner than later.
just another sad kittener begrudging others what he doesn’t like. there seems to be a nest somewhere close.

actually by my logic, you shouldn’t have to associate or talk with me to play gw2. and you don’t have to.

also it’s not a “sooner or latter issue” it’s a possible or not. not sure you’ve ran the numbers but there isn’t many ap that you can miss at all and still get that set.

No since you ask devs to not put sab into the game anymore since you dont like it.
By your logic if he dont like you, you shouldent be able to play gw2.

Posted by: Windu The Forbidden One.6045

Windu The Forbidden One.6045

your allowed to say “I like this content and I want more” and I’m allowed to say “I didn’t like this content and I don’t want to see anymore”

Except that’s not what you are saying at all. You are basically saying “I didn’t like this content and I don’t want anyone to see it ever again.”

Dear A-net: Please nerf rock. Paper is fine
~Sincerely, Scissors

(edited by Windu The Forbidden One.6045)

Posted by: Waar Kijk Je Naar.8713

Waar Kijk Je Naar.8713

I hope the devs don’t waste their precious time on sab. There are important things to work on.

IT’S A SWORD. THEY’RE NOT MEANT TO BE SAFE.

Posted by: Sinope.5630

Sinope.5630

For those people sake, who bought Infinite Continue Coin, I hope SAB will come back.

There were infact a lot of people who did like SAB very much.

Myself I could not play it, because all flashing and blinking lights, so I got headache from SAB. But those people who really loved SAB, I hope they will get it back and they can have fun in there again. They did spend after all real money for that Infinite Continue Coin.

Yes we want SAB back

Posted by: EdgarMTanaka.7291

EdgarMTanaka.7291

I hope the devs don’t waste their precious time on sab. There are important things to work on.

I think that is just what they do, but…

I hope the devs invest their precious time on sab. I beleave SAB can be good for the future of GW2, release SAB with or just right before a Major content update to pull in old players so that they will notice the new neat changes and they will se how good GW2 is now.

Though about what OP says, the folks you heard talking I think they where just wishing that SAB would come back soon, after this Expac and now they are working on LW content again and alot of bug fixes and … Well there is so much more GW2 stuff that has to be done so I doubt SAB will be back in the nearest future.

Member of Alpha Swedish Gaming Community – http://www.alphas.se/
Guild Leader of Alpha Sgc [ASGC]

Posted by: Trixie.7614

Trixie.7614

SAB has no place in GW2. It was an april fools joke and it should stay one. If people enjoy those kind of games, there are plenty out there since they’re easier to make. I don’t see a reason why gw2 should become one too.

Glorious Human Master Race

Posted by: Bathos.6341

Bathos.6341

SAB for me was a great change of pace from endless farming and fractals, with a nice set of weapons to collect as an added bonus. My ranger still runs with a Green SAB longbow.
I’d like to see SAB again as they did say back around SAB’s second appearence that world 3 would have red skins, and SAB weapons in red sound very nice to me.
SAB also had agreat sense of humor, and retro gamer easter eggs I could appreciate like The princess just being Moto’s avatar in a dress! or the genie of the game (Anyone else here rember the game genie cheat cartridges for 8 and 16 bit consoles?). It even gave you the Konami code to enter into a console in rata sum for a funny little comedy scene “WAFFLES EXIST IN EVERY DIMENSION!” is still one of my top 10 GW2 quotes.

Posted by: Allvaldr.3425

Allvaldr.3425

I wasn’t around for the original SAB, so I can’t tell if I’ll like it or not. However, the retro gameplay etc isn’t my usual fancy.

THAT SAID, if other people enjoy it, more power to them. I hope they fix it, so the fans can play it again.

Posted by: Aidenwolf.5964

Aidenwolf.5964

I overheard some people talking in Lion’s Arch and I hope they were trolling. they said SAB is currently being fixed and coming back. I hated SAB and I breathed a sigh of relief when the date it happens rolled by without SAB, so i’m sending a forum prayer to the gamer gods with the hope that SAB will not return. the playstyle of SAB went out of date in the 80’s. I do not want the dev team wasting their time on coding levels with Super Mario Brothers movement and Legend of Zelda combat(grab improvised weapon and attack with it whack a’mole style). gw2 is a cutting edge game and it’s content should be cutting edge as well. 8 bit graphics and the above coding barely kept me entertained when I was 8 let alone now. I want my character with gw2’s advanced combat mechanics in all nonmini-game content.

Prepare for a world 3 of kitten. SAB is beloved by many and even though I disliked world 2’s auto death mechanic which looked to be a blatant attempt to sell infinite continue coins (another HoT button issue), I adore SAB and demand it’s improved return.

Attachments:

Buy To Play Guild Wars 2 2012-2015 – RIP
Unlucky since launch, RNG isn’t random
PugLife SoloQ

Posted by: reapex.8546

reapex.8546

What the heck is SAB?

Super Adventure Box