PoF on Amazon

PoF on Amazon

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: ClockworkRaja.1732

ClockworkRaja.1732

Is there any word on if or when POF will be available on Amazon, I know HoT is but so far I haven’t seen PoF

I came, I saw, I was very confused

PoF on Amazon

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

may be after the official launch. as of now, only pre-purchase available, exclusively on gw2 website…

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

PoF on Amazon

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Other official retailers are offering Path of Fire; check the Official Retailers list. You may have to keep checking Amazon this week and/or next.

Good luck.

PoF on Amazon

ClockworkRaja.1732

PoF on Amazon

Posted by: Shanna.4762

Shanna.4762

Amazon had/has all editions of HoT, I hope it’s going to be the same for this one as well cause I don’t want the standard edition, which is all they currently offer..But I’d prefer to purchase through amazon for reasons.

(edited by Shanna.4762)

PoF on Amazon

ClockworkRaja.1732

Oh I hear you there. I am holding off buying hoping that at least the deluxe edition becomes available.

PoF on Amazon

Posted by: Cyan.6815

Cyan.6815

FYI, I bought on Amazon today and didn’t get a code to activate right away for the boost and the shared slot. It appears that I won’t get it until the 22nd. Not sure if this is meant to happen.

Oh well.

PoF on Amazon

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

It appears that I won’t get it until the 22nd. Not sure if this is meant to happen.

Amazon isn’t actually selling it. What they’re listing is a pre-order, meaning you sign up to buy it when it comes out. Only ArenaNet is actually selling PoF at this time.

PoF on Amazon

ClockworkRaja.1732

POF isn’t available anywhere until 9/22 you’ll get the other items like the gems ahead of time but the actually POF Download isn’t going to arrive until 9/22

PoF on Amazon

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Yes, for those wanting Pre-purchase bonuses, make sure you purchase from ArenaNet or through one of their Partnership Program participants.

Otherwise, it’s just a pre-order ineligible for said bonuses.

PoF on Amazon

Posted by: Cyan.6815

Cyan.6815

It appears that I won’t get it until the 22nd. Not sure if this is meant to happen.

Amazon isn’t actually selling it. What they’re listing is a pre-order, meaning you sign up to buy it when it comes out. Only ArenaNet is actually selling PoF at this time.

Gotcha. Probably should have read the listing a bit closer.

POF isn’t available anywhere until 9/22 you’ll get the other items like the gems ahead of time but the actually POF Download isn’t going to arrive until 9/22

Well obviously I won’t get the actual expansion yet. I expected a code for the 80 boost and shared inventory slot to be emailed to me or listed under the serials in Amazon like other games have done in the past.

Yes, for those wanting Pre-purchase bonuses, make sure you purchase from ArenaNet or through one of their Partnership Program participants.

Otherwise, it’s just a pre-order ineligible for said bonuses.

Amazon is actually listed as one of their digital retailers, so I expected to get the code as is normal, but I was wrong. Just posting to make sure no one else makes the same mistake.

PoF on Amazon

Posted by: Shanna.4762

Shanna.4762