Poll: Would you buy more skins if...

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

The problem with the poll is that “No” includes all the people who would never buy skins, either way.

You really need more answers.

For example:

1. I am someone who buys skins, but would buy more of them if they were made unlimited use.

2. I am someone who buys skins and making them unlimited use would NOT increase the number I buy.

3. I am someone who doesn’t currently buy skins, but I would start buying them if they were made unlimited use.

4. I am someone who doesn’t currently buy skins and making them unlimited use would NOT make me start buying them.

Something like that.

I’d fall under #1.
I get outfits for ease of use, but when level 80 rolls around, it’d be nice to have a more unique look. If paid skins went into the costume box that achievement skins went into, that’d be nice.

Though, to some degree, it’s also a usability issue that keeps me from buying skin packages. If I only want them for a few pieces (but not a godsawful longcoat, for example), I’m left with stuff either wasted or cluttering my inventory.

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

Posted by: Tigaseye.2047

Tigaseye.2047

I have all gemstore armor skins. So if they are not releasing many new ones and remove charges they will see no money from me. I believe I’m not alone in such situation and what’s more I strongly believe this is why we won’t see a goodbye for transmutation charges.

Again, I love the current system is very fair for players and I hope the OP stops his weird agenda.

It may be fair for players whose chars are all at max level, but for a newer player, it is very cost prohibitive while levelling.

I also don’t see why you think the OP’s agenda is weird?

Seems perfectly reasonable, to me.

“Turns out when people play the game, they don’t admire your feet at all.” sephiroth

Posted by: SHM.7628

SHM.7628

Perhaps I am the odd man out but I won’t pay for skins ever. If they want to supply items that are useful perhaps I’d part with some cash. If they had account wide universal gathering tools i’d pay $10. (all three for $30)

While I am willing to pay for it, I am not willing to do say $300 for 10 toons. It’s a convenience item. If it’s not convenient then no sale. Heck I’d even pay for free waypoints or map completion to support the game.

Some argue this would make the game P2W. Its a moot point to me since you can buy gold.

Posted by: Many.8419

Many.8419

I have all gemstore armor skins. So if they are not releasing many new ones and remove charges they will see no money from me. I believe I’m not alone in such situation and what’s more I strongly believe this is why we won’t see a goodbye for transmutation charges.

Again, I love the current system is very fair for players and I hope the OP stops his weird agenda.

It may be fair for players whose chars are all at max level, but for a newer player, it is very cost prohibitive while levelling.

Like I’ve never leveled a character or I’m not leveling some now.
For leveling characters you got the incredible outfit invention which I hate.
And what’s more – cosmetics are not limiting your gameplay, especially while leveling. That being said we are supposed to pay for cometics but we don’t have to because it is all obtainable with gold or as reward in whole game, even for simple logging in every day so yeah… I dont see an issue here.

This is agenda for “give us more for free”.

SHM.7628

The problem with the poll is that “No” includes all the people who would never buy skins, either way.

For example:

1. I am someone who buys skins, but would buy more of them if they were made unlimited use.

2. I am someone who buys skins and making them unlimited use would NOT increase the number I buy.

3. I am someone who doesn’t currently buy skins, but I would start buying them if they were made unlimited use.

4. I am someone who doesn’t currently buy skins and making them unlimited use would NOT make me start buying them.

Something like that.

I’d fall under #1.
I get outfits for ease of use, but when level 80 rolls around, it’d be nice to have a more unique look. If paid skins went into the costume box that achievement skins went into, that’d be nice.

Though, to some degree, it’s also a usability issue that keeps me from buying skin packages. If I only want them for a few pieces (but not a godsawful longcoat, for example), I’m left with stuff either wasted or cluttering my inventory.

I’m # 4 for sure. Me personally, I’ll unlock them through play or do without.

I’ve actually never spent a penny in the gem store. Not that I wouldn’t, but whatever I bought would have to have some serious utility. Not temporary golems, boosters, or RNG items.

Rauderi.8706

I’m # 4 for sure. Me personally, I’ll unlock them through play or do without.

I’ve actually never spent a penny in the gem store. Not that I wouldn’t, but whatever I bought would have to have some serious utility. Not temporary golems, boosters, or RNG items.

Certainly understandable. And some people actually like seeing how far they can get in a pay-for-stuff environment while playing for free. It becomes a challenge to use the game’s resources instead of the paid shortcuts, and adds longevity to the game.
/salute

Many alts; handle it!
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

SHM.7628

And what’s more – cosmetics are not limiting your gameplay, especially while leveling. That being said we are supposed to pay for cometics but we don’t have to because it is all obtainable with gold or as reward in whole game, even for simple logging in every day so yeah… I dont see an issue here.

Gold to gem conversion is a joke. It favors the 1% it takes way too much gold to be useful to the ordinary player.

However, Gems to gold is another thing entirely. A new player can greatly increase their efficency by buying gold. This is P2W.

But you know, Free stuff actually sounds kinda good. Especially since they are branching off into expansion packs. Which they claimed was never going to happen. (early on) Gw1 did quite well on that model.

Posted by: edgarallanpwn.8739

edgarallanpwn.8739

For example:

Something like that.

Yeah i feel this would help out. Its a bit late for that though unfortunately as this thread has gotten a lot of views already and im not sure how much longer it will last. Thanks for helping anyways

Still incorrect, as i would still be paying for the skins themselves. Cosmetics are also considered by most here, the endgame of gw2.

Its not something that hasn’t been done already, or that cannot be obtained in multiple ways.

Also fyi, i don’t HAVE to spend real cash. I hope you remember that everything in the gem store is available in game for gold to gem conversion, so a lot of people aren’t even paying which has been proven in this thread as well. That’s not generating profit, where as i would be.

(edited by edgarallanpwn.8739)

Many.8419

Gold to gem conversion is a joke. It favors the 1% it takes way too much gold to be useful to the ordinary player.

However, Gems to gold is another thing entirely. A new player can greatly increase their efficency by buying gold. This is P2W.

But you know, Free stuff actually sounds kinda good. Especially since they are branching off into expansion packs. Which they claimed was never going to happen. (early on) Gw1 did quite well on that model.

What you say is opinions only. This game is not pay2win, and for me gold to gem is not a joke. Just because you dont have as much time as me to farm gold to afford cosmetics it doesnt mean you should be priviliged with free stuff.

This is bussiness. They want our money. At least once I have nothing to complain. The whole transmutation system is fair both for players and company.

Plz give me the quote they said they are NEVER going to release expansion.

Posted by: Rin.1046

Rin.1046

Personally, I buy skins I like the looks of, regardless of the cost of charges, but I would probably buy some of the other skins if it was free to change at will. There would still be some skins I just wouldn’t buy ever, even if they was 75% off, but I think my skin buying would increase a little if I didn’t have to consider the cost of charges as well.

Simplicity is complex.

Good feedback is key to getting the developers to listen to you.

Many.8419

For example:

Something like that.

Yeah i feel this would help out. Its a bit late for that though unfortunately as this thread has gotten a lot of views already and im not sure how much longer it will last. Thanks for helping anyways

quote=4920689;Many.8419:]

Still incorrect, as i would still be paying for the skins themselves. Cosmetics are also considered by most here, the endgame of gw2.

Its not something that hasn’t been done already, or that cannot be obtained in multiple ways.

Also fyi, i don’t HAVE to spend real cash. I hope you remember that everything in the gem store is available in game for gold to gem conversion, so a lot of people aren’t even paying which has been proven in this thread as well. That’s not generating profit, where as i would be.[/quote]

data for your assumptions about sales plz

oh you dont have it… sorry for trying to take this thread seriously

SHM.7628

For example:

Something like that.

quote=4920689;Many.8419:]

Also fyi, i don’t HAVE to spend real cash. I hope you remember that everything in the gem store is available in game for gold to gem conversion, so a lot of people aren’t even paying which has been proven in this thread as well. That’s not generating profit, where as i would be.[/quote]

To your point, GW1 did everything without gems. You wanted endgame gear = you earned it. Waypoints were free too. I found that model enoyable. It was like that because GW1 had expansions.

but we’re getting expansions in GW2 as well. So lets end the madness.

Many.8419

This game has much different model than GW1 and it was clear up front once you run the game.

GW1 had only 1 expansion and it was only because it was released instead of 4th campaign.

And GW2 gear is to be earned. What endgame gear you have to buy from gemstore?

Oh and plz give me this quote proving your claims they said we will never get an expansion. Pretty plz, I’m trying to treat you seriously.

Rin.1046

To be honest, if charges are never free that is fine. It will not stop me playing the game and it will not stop me buying new skins. I do not think that is the question here anyway. The question is, would you buy more skins if charges were free, and for me that would be a partial yes. I say partial because I do not like the looks of every skin, but there are some I would buy if charges were free.

Whether that would increase or decrease Anet’s profits I do not know. That would be down to them to calculate that.

Simplicity is complex.

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

Results I see from the 2nd poll make the first one irrelevant…..Anet obviously makes decent bank on selling charges, so I doubt they CARE about increased skin sales (since they make decent revenue NOW on them).

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances

Rauderi.8706

1. This is business. They want our money.
  2. At least once I have nothing to complain. The whole transmutation system is fair both for players and company.

Good business sense supports taking sustainable actions that boost sales. If enough people would buy skins that became available without charges, that’s incentive enough to support the player base on it, even if it cuts into transmutation charge sales (that might not be happening because they are easy to get with gold or by play). It’s not about players begging like paupers to get free stuff. It’s about informing marketers about what we feel would get us to buy.

I will say that I don’t mind the current system at all. It’s not getting me to buy skin bundles, but it’s certainly fair and transmutation charges are easy to get in-game or as a purchase. Adding value to the bundles to get people to buy would be quite helpful in boosting sales. When your product is digital, there’s no reason not to spur purchases by providing that kind of value, as long as it drives real-money sales.

Many alts; handle it!

Posted by: Ashen.2907

Ashen.2907

Based on past examples of a limited item becoming more open in its utility (gathering tools, commander tags) I think that it is likely that we would see a price increase on gemstore skins if the suggested change was implemented.

Would people buy more skins if they were free to transmute but prices all went up by 20% or so?

The answer for me would still be no.

Many.8419

But skins are one time purchase with wardrobe. Charges is constant income. This is why I dont believe current system changes. They would have to create skins every week for all 3 tiers. While you could see a burst in sales at the beginning I believe the end value of sales would lower after removing charges.

constant income > burst

Tigaseye.2047

If you pvp regularly, you should be swimming (drowning) in charges.

Sounds like that is a problem in itself then?

Sounds like, even if they keep the current system, they should nerf the number coming from PVP and spread them more equally around the game.

“Turns out when people play the game, they don’t admire your feet at all.” sephiroth

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

I would buy more armor skins if they actually started making new ones again and stopped making everything an outfit that can’t be mixed and matched.

The Burninator

Posted by: Koronin.6785

Koronin.6785

The game rewards those who play more than those who do not, as it should. You’re really complaining about nothing dude. I have 9 characters and more than 120 trans stones and I am not hurting to mod the armor on my ALTS.

Rin.1046

Would people buy more skins if they were free to transmute but prices all went up by 20% or so?

This would depend on the skin, but if a skin was on sale with two versions: one that required charges to change and one that didn’t, I would definitely pay a lot more for the skin I could change without cost.

Simplicity is complex.

Posted by: arooboo.5143

arooboo.5143

While I don’t think they should make transmutation charges completely free, it would be nice to have a more viable way to obtain from actual game play. Perhaps make them a crafted item? I am aware that they are already awards for various things, but personally, I don’t like PvP, and spamming city completion on a new character is not exciting in the least bit. I can’t be the only one.

Glamour is a huge part of this game as we all know. I am not against cash shops in the least bit, but in the case of skins, I get the ever-so-slight feeling that Anet is double-dipping. They charge a good chunk of gems for the skins, and then they charge you again to be able to apply them (I am also aware you get the first application for free, but how often do you simply use a skin once?).

I’ve never bought charges, and will probably continue to not buy them. .

Rauderi.8706

Based on past examples of a limited item becoming more open in its utility (gathering tools, commander tags) I think that it is likely that we would see a price increase on gemstore skins if the suggested change was implemented.

That’s also something I could accept as a tradeoff. It’s not like they want prices at 800 gems exactly, anyway.

I could see them, maybe, doing this with newer skins, perhaps. The technical work in making the existing ones suddenly zero-cost might not be desirable, and the wardrobe system was designed to pull in transmutation charge monies.

It does seem to be the more sustainable, long-range funding option, even if individual players don’t necessarily see the value in it.

Many alts; handle it!

Many.8419

You get them from map completion, pvp and kittening LOGIN REWARDS. How can sth be more obtainable when you;re already getting it only for logging in?

Tigaseye.2047

They would have to create skins every week for all 3 tiers.

I think that may be a slight exaggeration?

There are probably quite a lot of people (who are new and/or don’t PVP) who like an existing skin, or skins, but have hesitated to buy them because of the transmutation charges.

Knowing if you buy something, you will then also have to pay to use it (or re-use it) is definitely somewhat off-putting, without a question of a doubt.

When I first started playing, I was shocked that a single transmutation charge cost about £0.35 and I mentioned it to a female friend who loves the transmog feature in WoW and she agreed that it seemed expensive.

As I say, I think at max level, it’s a pretty reasonable price, as you don’t have to keep switching gear all the time.

However, during levelling, when you’re changing gear every few levels, it’s obviously completely cost prohibitive for most people.

So, most people probably just don’t bother at all, or only for the occasional item.

Maybe that is OK, IDK?

However, as the game is specifically aimed at people who are visually oriented, I would have thought that it is possibly not a good idea to prevent new players from transmuting, at will, until max level?

As being stuck in gear they don’t like the look of, while levelling, may make them more inclined to return to games where that is not the case.

Brother Grimm.5176

I would buy more armor skins if they actually started making new ones again and stopped making everything an outfit that can’t be mixed and matched.

I second that motion….#neverboughtanoutfitandneverwll

Many.8419

There are probably quite a lot of people (who are new and/or don’t PVP) who like an existing skin, or skins, but have hesitated to buy them because of the transmutation charges.

Knowing if you buy something, you will then also have to pay to use it (or re-use it) is definitely somewhat off-putting, without a question of a doubt.

When I first started playing, I was shocked that a single transmutation charge cost about £0.35 and I mentioned it to a female friend who loves the transmog feature in WoW and she agreed that it seemed expensive.

As I say, I think at max level, it’s a pretty reasonable price, as you don’t have to keep switching gear all the time.

However, during levelling, when you’re changing gear every few levels, it’s obviously completely cost prohibitive for most people.

So, most people probably just don’t bother at all, or only for the occasional item.

Maybe that is OK, IDK?

However, as the game is specifically aimed at people who are visually oriented, I would have thought that it is possibly not a good idea to prevent new players from transmuting, at will, until max level?

As being stuck in gear they don’t like the look of, while levelling, may make them more inclined to return to games where that is not the case.

yes I agree some ppl would buy skin if the charges were removed
but it’s a burst sale, once they buy it they dont want it anymore.
this is why charges seems to me better bussiness idea

and btw arent outfits made for ppl who dont want to pay charges? you already have that option for leveling, you buy outfits and wear them all you want on every level

the payoff is 0 customization

Tigaseye.2047

Maybe that is OK, IDK?

yes I agree some ppl would buy skin if the charges were removed
but it’s a burst sale, once they buy it they dont want it anymore.
this is why charges seems to me better bussiness idea

and btw arent outfits made for ppl who dont want to pay charges? you already have that option for leveling, you buy outfits and wear them all you want on every level

the payoff is 0 customization

Yes, that’s certainly true.

Although, when you first start playing, I think the whole outfit vs armour set thing is slightly confusing.

I know there is an explanation, but it’s obviously fairly brief.

I just don’t know if it’s a better business decision, or not, TBH?

It could well be on the face of it, but there are so many factors at play.

For example, if something brings in more money to start with, but then becomes one of many factors that may put people off playing in the longer run, is that better, or worse?

Posted by: UnitedChaos.8364

UnitedChaos.8364

The people who vote yes are probably wardrobe swappers. Changing outfits every other day, but are too lazy to earn the charges.

The people who vote no probably have a significant amount of charges already because they don’t care about aesthetics, or they grind either for gold, charges, etc.

It makes perfect sense why they did it the way they did it.
1. It earns them money.
2. You can earn it without spending money.
3. It gives no benefit to be able to do it.

If you gave everyone unlimited charges, you’re basically throwing away potential business since people are going to pay for aesthetics.

Add “United Chi” to your friends list or guild!

Many.8419

The people who vote yes are probably wardrobe swappers. Changing outfits every other day, but are too lazy to earn the charges.

Wow you’re jumping to conclusion quickly. This is just insulting.

I’m a wardrobe swapper and altoholic. I’m geeting my charges both from game and gem store and I totally support current system. It’s fair.

Rauderi.8706

There’s some data needed to really figure out what position to take on it.

Out of the charges expended, which wardrobe pieces are most used? There’s a confound in that the non-buy skins are obviously more prevalent, but it would be good to know how often bought skins get transmuted to.

Many alts; handle it!

Posted by: Basaltface.2786

Basaltface.2786

heh.. id buy more skins if there would be more skins to buy…only thing i dont own (skin related) from the gem store are the stupid wings (i hate wings) and the job-o-tron… but only cause i got no char where this one would fit. I also own none of the RNG box weapons past the torment weapons cause everything we got after that was really not my personal taste..but i got 6 tickets ready just in case..so a-net make your move.

SHM.7628

This game has much different model than GW1 and it was clear up front once you run the game.

GW1 had only 1 expansion and it was only because it was released instead of 4th campaign.

Oh and plz give me this quote proving your claims they said we will never get an expansion. Pretty plz, I’m trying to treat you seriously.

1) I don’t have a problem with the game being different.

2) the campaigns are expasnions as well for the purposes we are discussing = further box sales.

3) look through the forums. Expansions were not supposed to be a part of the game. It was denied many times. They were probably swayed by popular opinion. Gem purchases were supposed to be their income other than box sales. I am not against expansions, but they changed the formula. Now that they are driven by more box sales the P2W model should be aborted.

Many.8419

1) I don’t have a problem with the game being different.

2) the campaigns are expasnions as well for the purposes we are discussing = further box sales.

3) look through the forums. Expansions were not supposed to be a part of the game. It was denied many times. They were probably swayed by popular opinion. Gem purchases were supposed to be their income other than box sales. I am not against expansions, but they changed the formula. Now that they are driven by more box sales the P2W model should be aborted.

1) Cool

2) No, they are not because they are stand alone games. Expansions need core game to work. This is why HoT has nothing to do with GW1 Prop, Fact or NF

3) I am not looking anywhere. The burden of proof is on you. Where and when Arena Net dev stated the game will never have a precursor? I want a direct quote or link to it. Because there was not such a hard statement from them, I already know you won’t provide any quote. I’m only waiting for you to admit you are spreading misinformation.

Posted by: arooboo.5143

arooboo.5143

3) I am not looking anywhere. The burden of proof is on you. Where and when Arena Net dev stated the game will never have a precursor? I want a direct quote or link to it. Because there was not such a hard statement from them, I already know you won’t provide any quote. I’m only waiting for you to admit you are spreading misinformation.

I really have no stake in this, but I did find the following:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-07-03-its-unlikely-guild-wars-2-will-ever-get-an-expansion-pack

“So right now we’re not really looking at expansions as an option,” lead content designer Mike Zadorojny told me on his visit to London last week.

“It’s something that’s on the table but it’s not something we’re focused on, because what we want to do is – our idea here is that with Living World, we can do what expansions would have done but do it on a more regular basis.”

I pressed him to tell me whether there would be a Guild Wars 2 expansion this year and he shook his head to indicate no. What about next year, I asked?

“If we do this right,” he answered, “we will probably never do an expansion and everything will be going into this Living World strategy.”

I don’t know if there was anything more concrete than this. While the wording was definitely not absolute, it did lean quite a bit towards the “no expansion pack” side, so I can see why people may have thought that it was said.

Many.8419

I really have no stake in this, but I did find the following:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-07-03-its-unlikely-guild-wars-2-will-ever-get-an-expansion-pack

“So right now we’re not really looking at expansions as an option,” lead content designer Mike Zadorojny told me on his visit to London last week.

“It’s something that’s on the table but it’s not something we’re focused on, because what we want to do is – our idea here is that with Living World, we can do what expansions would have done but do it on a more regular basis.”

I pressed him to tell me whether there would be a Guild Wars 2 expansion this year and he shook his head to indicate no. What about next year, I asked?

“If we do this right,” he answered, “we will probably never do an expansion and everything will be going into this Living World strategy.”

I don’t know if there was anything more concrete than this. While the wording was definitely not absolute, it did lean quite a bit towards the “no expansion pack” side, so I can see why people may have thought that it was said.

I know about this interview. All it was said there is “we are not deciding on the expansion now but it is possible in the future” so this is now what I demand from previous poster who stated they were NEVER going to make one. With so strong statement I want him to prove it.

Posted by: hardloop von edgehoven.8512

hardloop von edgehoven.8512

getting rid of outfits is all i care about. who needs outfits? make it a wardrobe skin buyable in the shop. and y the hell are there outfits u cant even buy shown in the collection tab? u cant even get it anymore or hardly get it. old event stuff should go into shop tbh. the more there is to buy the more anet will generate money for the FREE status of the game.
got a friend who started to play gw2 after insisting on him since years. he was pretty amazed about the armor quality and all sorts of stuff u can get, but had a major downer when i told him that outfit is just for standing around doin nothing. i didnt saw him logging in since.
have no probs with the transmutation system too. i buy the charges from time to time in shop. sometimes i change gold for it. its ok as it is. its the money anet needs to maintain the FREE status, again. although one could debate about too high prices, but not the function.

i would buy A LOT of armors, if they please my definition of aesthetics. if there is a chance for people to get it via playing content and have it exlusively for month before shopusers, thats ok too.

Many.8419

Yeah, outfits are terrible idea and I hope they will be scrapped. They lack of customization. It is fair to support company for good ideas. outfits aren’t anywhere near a good idea

Rauderi.8706

Yeah, outfits are terrible idea and I hope they will be scrapped. They lack of customization. It is fair to support company for good ideas. outfits aren’t anywhere near a good idea

Outfits are great! Easy, thematic, and only half of them look like garbage on a Charr.
Unlike almost every piecemeal gear ever, especially medium armor coats or heavy armor stretch-skirts.
Really though, I dig outfits overall, but I shall not be getting Crystal Nomad. Nope. No to gear that cuts off horns and beards!

Many alts; handle it!

Many.8419

They are not fitting charr because they are outfits. They are fitting charr because once in a while accidentaly they made charr fitting skin. Those skins would work as armor skins with additional mixing value.

Brother Grimm.5176

The idea that transmutation charges or outfits will EVER be scrapped is absurd. There existence in the game provides options and harms nobody (nor keeps anyone from playing the game).

May I suggest you put your efforts into changing something that actually harms the game or does NOT provide options to all players?

(Now advocating LESS Outfits and more armors (not an equal resource effort I may add) is fine, but suggesting that Outfits be eliminated from the game is just silly….ask for something that has a possibility of happening).

(edited by Brother Grimm.5176)

Posted by: JoshuaRAWR.4653

JoshuaRAWR.4653

No, because as someone stated in another thread (and probably here too)

If skins were unlimited use application and had no Transmutation stone charge attached, skins would no longer cost 800 gems, they’d cost around 2800 to make up for lost revenue on there no longer being a need for transmutation charges.

Warrior 80 | Guardian 80 | Ranger 80 | Engineer 80 |
Thief 80 | Elementalist 80 | Mesmer 80 | Necromancer 80 | Revenant TBA

Posted by: Soren.9316

Soren.9316

Quite honestly the only things stopping me from buying more outfits is the inability to hide the oversized shoulder pieces. If I could get rid of those, just like I can with the head piece, I’d throw my money at the gem store =p

IGN: Soren the Always Lost
Gaiscioch Family [GSCH]

Posted by: edgarallanpwn.8739

edgarallanpwn.8739

The idea that transmutation charges or outfits will EVER be scrapped is absurd. There existence in the game provides options and harms nobody (nor keeps anyone from playing the game).

May I suggest you put your efforts into changing something that actually harms the game or does NOT provide options to all players?

(Now advocating LESS Outfits and more armors (not an equal resource effort I may add) is fine, but suggesting that Outfits be eliminated from the game is just silly….ask for something that has a possibility of happening).

Anything is possible really. Whether it will happen or not is another story. it all depends on Anet, and Anet may not make a decision or make any changes until we speak up about it, which the point of threads. If its a repeat issue, that could be amde better, why let it die? Voice the opinion.

These are forums, and made exactly for that purpose.

Posted by: Sakri.7234

Sakri.7234

I would buy more skins if they cost about 25% of the present price. Close to 10 euros for a new armor skin is outrageous.