Pretty Lady

Pretty Lady

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: yhvh.8703

yhvh.8703

I was toying with the character creator for a new Elementalist and thought: with everyone making supermodels for characters, why not try to create something more exotic with human or norn? I’m seriously considering now updating my main mesmer for something this flavor: attachment below

Then, any of you guys have “exotic” (very very subjective) looking humans or norns around? Post your pictures!

Attachments:

Pretty Lady

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

YIKES!

OK, I know, I know. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder…..but that’s just terrifying.

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

Pretty Lady

Posted by: Nike.2631

Nike.2631

That… is kinda revolting.

“You keep saying ‘its unfair.’
I wonder what your basis for comparison is…”
- Jareth, King of Goblins.

Pretty Lady

Posted by: Trice.4598

Trice.4598

That’s great! who would have though they would be able to reconstruct her face after the car crash!

Pretty Lady

LanfearShadowflame.3189

I’m more of a basic….girl next door kind of person…all the way down to the freckles and pony tail.

Attachments:

Pretty Lady

Posted by: ArtemisJade.9068

ArtemisJade.9068

I was toying with the character creator for a new Elementalist and thought: with everyone making supermodels for characters, why not try to create something more exotic with human or norn? I’m seriously considering now updating my main mesmer for something this flavor: attachment below

Then, any of you guys have “exotic” (very very subjective) looking humans or norns around? Post your pictures!

I’m not trying to be mean but…to me….with that face it looks like Gaston from Beauty and the Beast cross dressing with some plastic surgery involved.

To survive this world you must be mad as a hatter. Luckily for me, I am positively insane.

Pretty Lady

LanfearShadowflame.3189

I’m not trying to be mean but…to me….with that face it looks like Gaston from Beauty and the Beast cross dressing with some plastic surgery involved.

I was leaning more towards Angelina Jolie meets Jennifer Garner meets the Walking Dead.

Pretty Lady

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

From the responses in this thread I think you all might enjoy
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Show-your-ugliest-toon/first#content

Pretty Lady

Posted by: Leo G.4501

Leo G.4501

with everyone making supermodels for characters…

Hmm, do they have a Charr supermodels thread? I was thinking of constructing a nice saucy pin-up calendar for people with a specific kind of taste :-p

Pretty Lady

Posted by: MercWatcher.1397

MercWatcher.1397

My main character, Miss Red Lady.

Attachments:

Pretty Lady

Nike.2631

I’m more of a basic….girl next door kind of person…all the way down to the freckles and pony tail.

I think I went to school with her… and was way too stupid to appreciate her at the time .

Pretty Lady

Nike.2631

Seems only fair that if I’m going to comment I should trot out a few of my own.

(Yes, the Human/Norn ones are probably a bit repetitive as I tend to use some of my own features as baselines (e.g. heavy brows) before tweaking them…)

Pretty Lady

Posted by: Roda.7468

Roda.7468

I don’t think you guys are really embracing the spirit of this thread..

Pretty Lady

Posted by: Naus the Gobbo.5172

Naus the Gobbo.5172

ArenaNet what have you done…

What we do in life echoes in eternity
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6zkT2uZAGA – GW2 – A world of wonder

Pretty Lady

Posted by: Sube Dai.8496

Sube Dai.8496

Looks like a dude

John Snowman [GLTY]
Space Marine Z [GLTY]

Pretty Lady

Nike.2631

I don’t think you guys are really embracing the spirit of this thread..

If by spirit you mean “Slam every slider to one end” I kinda reject that as the definition of ‘exotic’.

Pretty Lady

Posted by: ozmaniandevil.6805

ozmaniandevil.6805

Looks like a dude

or dude looks like a lady? this is my favorite thread of the day. i’ve never laughed so hard. thank you.

Isle of Janthir – Knights of the Rose (KoR)

Pretty Lady

Posted by: Endless Soul.5178

Endless Soul.5178

Lips for days. Probably a few weeks too.

Asura characters: Zerina | Myndee | Rissa | Jaxxi | Feyyt | Bekka | Sixx | Akee | Tylee | Nuumy
| Claara
Your skin will wrinkle and your youth will fade, but your soul is endless.

Pretty Lady

Posted by: Lindbur.2537

Lindbur.2537

:>

Attachments:

A remnant of times past.
“Memories are nice, but that’s all they are.”

Pretty Lady

Posted by: Lorgus.6148

Lorgus.6148

Looks like you didn’t kill her properly and now she’s come back to get her revenge.

Pretty Lady

Posted by: LucosTheDutch.4819

LucosTheDutch.4819

Wow OP your “exotic” toon is creepy as hell! 0_o

This is what I consider exotic (my mesmer in the 1st pic and my thief in the 2nd) let me know what you think:

Attachments:

(edited by LucosTheDutch.4819)

Pretty Lady

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

Looks like a dude

An alien one….

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

Pretty Lady

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

So exotic.

Attachments:

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

Pretty Lady

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

OP could try toning down the lips, just a trifle, so your character doesn’t look like a lip augmentation victim.

Or keep the look and name her Lippy.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Pretty Lady

Posted by: Tyger.1637

Tyger.1637

OP could try toning down the lips, just a trifle, so your character doesn’t look like a lip augmentation victim.

Or keep the look and name her Lippy.

PETE BURNS, thank you!

Pretty Lady

Posted by: WindFall.1479

WindFall.1479

That… that kind of looks like one of the default faces in Elder Scrolls Oblivion, specifically for the high elves. Anyone who’s played it will know what I mean.

Pretty Lady

Posted by: Beldin.5498

Beldin.5498

That… that kind of looks like one of the default faces in Elder Scrolls Oblivion, specifically for the high elves. Anyone who’s played it will know what I mean.

Lol .. i remember in a review of TESO one of the few positive remarks were :
- you can at least create decent looking elves

EVERY MMO is awesome until it is released then its unfinished. A month after release it just sucks.
Best MMOs are the ones that never make it. Therefore Stargate Online wins.

Pretty Lady

Posted by: ProtoGunner.4953

ProtoGunner.4953

Seems only fair that if I’m going to comment I should trot out a few of my own.

(Yes, the Human/Norn ones are probably a bit repetitive as I tend to use some of my own features as baselines (e.g. heavy brows) before tweaking them…)

Wow, especially Nr. 5 is great! You make the females rather personal and not a lifeless dull of a 15 year old’s wet dreams.

‘would have/would’ve been’ —> correct
‘would of been’ —> wrong

Pretty Lady

Posted by: Styxx.1564

Styxx.1564

Very exotic.

And after she retires and gains some weight ->

Attachments:

Pretty Lady

Posted by: GuzziHero.5104

GuzziHero.5104

For those too young to have never seen Brazil…

As for exotic, I think there are simply not enough options in this game for different racial features, especially African types. So I based my Engineer on a Moroccan appearance, some Caucasian features with that beautiful dark skin.

Attachments:

(edited by GuzziHero.5104)

Pretty Lady

Posted by: Vague Memory.2817

Vague Memory.2817

Funniest thread I’ve read in a long time, if it was possible I would rep the OP for the mirth. Taking facial features you like and exaggerating them is definitely not the way to go though, or you get something like Styxx posted. Subtlety is more attractive IMO.

Pretty Lady

Posted by: Tomerant.2701

Tomerant.2701

OP wanted weird chars, “bad” looking… not the ones you fap onto.

Pentium 200Mhz; 64Mb RAM; HP Nvidia GeForce 64Mb;

Pretty Lady

Posted by: Styxx.1564

Styxx.1564

OP wanted weird chars, “bad” looking… not the ones you fap onto.

So “weird and bad looking” people are also called “exotic” now?

Pretty Lady

Posted by: kylwilson.9137

kylwilson.9137

This looks like Janice kitteninson who ironically is now a retired supermodel.

Your attempt at missing the mark was ironically, incredibly accurate.

EDIT: And I LOVE IT. Also WOW at this forum censoring her name. That’s made this even better. Richardinson.

Attachments:

\o/

(edited by kylwilson.9137)

Pretty Lady

Posted by: Lazaar.9123

Lazaar.9123

This looks like Janice kitteninson who ironically is now a retired supermodel.

Your attempt at missing the mark was ironically, incredibly accurate.

Wow, that’s uncanny.

Pretty Lady

Posted by: Lazuli.2098

Lazuli.2098

I decided to use a makeover kit on my female human mesmer to see if I could get an exotic look that was also attractive. I found that adjusting the sliders didn’t change the face enough (without pushing all the sliders to the extreme). I got more exotic looks changing the base face. Many were not all that attractive but using different slider positions on some of them could have resulting in more exotic and attractive. I think most human female characters that I have seen in game and here in this thread are based on the same 1 or 2 starting faces.

Anyway the first picture is my mesmer. I changed her hair style before using different face bases.

For the next 2 pictures I used different stating faces after I changed the sliders to flatten and lower her eyebrows, widen her eyes horizontally but narrow them vertically. Raised the bridge of her nose, narrowed her mouth and thinned the bottom one. Receded her chin and narrowed her jaw. Only a few sliders were pushed to the extreme edge but all used the same slider positions.

Attachments:

Pretty Lady

Nike.2631

Wow, especially Nr. 5 is great! You make the females rather personal and not a lifeless dull of a 15 year old’s wet dreams.

Thank you. I’m glad you see some individual character in them . Number 5 is actually my main, and it’s taken at least three total make over kits to get her to what you see. Interestingly, she has about six sliders driven all the way to the limit. Not lip thickness, obviously. It also probably helps my characters have their clothes on in the screenies .

I’ve enjoyed working with a variety of slider-based systems for years now and how they allow you to really dig down and understand your own tastes if you choose to pay attention to what makes 4 clicks to the left more attractive than 5 clicks. I like some features (like the brow) to resemble my own. Self-selection is quite common in studies of attractiveness — the second to last pic is a good bet for what my sister would look like if she were blessed with perfect skin and I had a sister. After studying my own habits using systems like these I know I have a personal rule that the corners of the mouth should line up with or be just slightly narrower than the pupils. Understanding your own quirks makes working with character generators go much faster and lets you better appreciate when you do stumble across a genuinely exotic combination that unexpectedly appeals to you.

Pretty Lady

Nike.2631

with everyone making supermodels for characters…

Hmm, do they have a Charr supermodels thread? I was thinking of constructing a nice saucy pin-up calendar for people with a specific kind of taste :-p

I’m making a female Charr when Heart of Thorns comes out. Nothing to offer yet. But I expect she’ll look really good in heavy armor .

Pretty Lady

Posted by: xsharpshotx.7586

xsharpshotx.7586

this song came to my head right away!

Pretty Lady

Posted by: Sariel V.7024

Sariel V.7024

The horse is strong with this one.

Pretty Lady

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

OP’s character reminds me of Stahma. That’s not a bad thing. But I’d tone down the lips a bit

Pretty Lady

Posted by: heartless.6803

heartless.6803

How nice to make a character that looks like you Sarah Jessica Parker.

Disclaimer: Under no circumstance should you take this seriously.

Pretty Lady

Posted by: GuzziHero.5104

GuzziHero.5104

OP’s character reminds me of Stahma. That’s not a bad thing. But I’d tone down the lips a bit

Now I HAVE to make a mesmer based on Stahma Tarr…

Attachments:

Pretty Lady

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

Wow, banana face..

Pretty Lady

Posted by: Hamfast.8719

Hamfast.8719

I don’t know if I’d call the OP’s character “exotic”, but it’s nice to know where Jay Leno’s chin went after he left the Tonight Show.

Build a man a fire, and he’ll be warm all day.
Set a man on fire, and he’ll be warm the rest of his life.
– Unknown Fire Elementalist