RIP keyfarming [merged]

RIP keyfarming [merged]

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

Maybe, just maybe, I’m on the forums to improve the game, so I can enjoy the game for the next year. I’m not on the forums to be told that I have to leave the game to make a change.

And since I have a background in business, I’m here on the forums to educate people that the more profitable and successful NCSoft/Anet is, the more us players will benefit in the long run. If I have to spend thousands of $ over the life of the game to support a company that I like, I have no issues.

If they ask for money to develop new content, I’ll give them money. If they want me to pay for RNG, screw them, I won’t do that.

No one has a gun to your head forcing you to open BLC’s. These not right? If there is blink twice and I’ll send help.

As I already said, skins are the main goal in this game. So you either have to dumb a lot of gold or pay to progress.

Sorry I thought having fun was the main goal for a game. I don’t see skins as the main goal. I personally only like a handful of skins in Guild Wars 2, and I have them all bar two. The eligant guild back item, and the Flameseeker Prophercies. The rest I’m quite happy to leave.

Having fun is the goal of every game ever created…

So it’s not getting skins then……..

How do you create “fun”?

Not my job to create fun. That’s ANets job. They made the game. So playing the game it’s self should be fun, and ideally rewarding. If you find fun in RNG boxes, then stop wasting time here and go farm keys while you still can.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

RIP keyfarming [merged]

Posted by: HHR LostProphet.4801

HHR LostProphet.4801

Maybe, just maybe, I’m on the forums to improve the game, so I can enjoy the game for the next year. I’m not on the forums to be told that I have to leave the game to make a change.

And since I have a background in business, I’m here on the forums to educate people that the more profitable and successful NCSoft/Anet is, the more us players will benefit in the long run. If I have to spend thousands of $ over the life of the game to support a company that I like, I have no issues.

If they ask for money to develop new content, I’ll give them money. If they want me to pay for RNG, screw them, I won’t do that.

No one has a gun to your head forcing you to open BLC’s. These not right? If there is blink twice and I’ll send help.

As I already said, skins are the main goal in this game. So you either have to dumb a lot of gold or pay to progress.

Sorry I thought having fun was the main goal for a game. I don’t see skins as the main goal. I personally only like a handful of skins in Guild Wars 2, and I have them all bar two. The eligant guild back item, and the Flameseeker Prophercies. The rest I’m quite happy to leave.

How do you create “fun”?

Not my job to create fun. That’s ANets job. They made the game. So playing the game it’s self should be fun, and ideally rewarding. If you find fun in RNG boxes, then stop wasting time here and go farm keys while you still can.

I’ve already said that RNG is not fun, it’s rather “anti-fun”. Having to pay only to get a RNG gamble is the very definition of not fun.

RIP keyfarming [merged]

BrotherBelial.3094

How do you create “fun”?

I’ve already said that RNG is not fun, it’s rather “anti-fun”. Having to pay only to get a RNG gamble is the very definition of not fun.

So why do you care? If you do t like RNG then clearly you don’t do it so this will not affect you in any way. Key farming will still be possible. It will just take a lot longer unless they remove the BLK from the personal story.

You can get BLK’s by converting gold to gems. And as a drop. Granted for the 2 years I’ve been playing I’ve only ever had 2 keys drop. And to be fair I’ve had good drops from the BLC’s. Things I would have never payed for but have now got to try. So you can buy the skins from the TP if you want or use the keys. Via farm, gold to gems or with money, or not at all.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|

RIP keyfarming [merged]

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

As I already said, skins are the main goal in this game.

Let me know when you decide which argument you want to make. Is GW2 supposed to be fun or about skins.

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

RIP keyfarming [merged]

BrotherBelial.3094

Let me know when you decide which argument you want to make. Is GW2 supposed to be fun or about skins.

I was thinking that my self.

RIP keyfarming [merged]

HHR LostProphet.4801

Ok, how to build a game 101, just for you.
If you want people to buy your game, you have to present what you can do in the game: “Hey folks, if you play my game, you can hunt for epic skins and you don’t have to heavily grind for them”.
You want the player to be engage for a long time, so you have to implement time gates, so people don’t simply rush your content and you have to create enough goals.
ANet has declared skins as their main goal. You hunt for them all the time. Precursors are just skins, yet they are the most coveted items.
Skin hunting creates fun. That’s the main assumption of this game.

RIP keyfarming [merged]

Posted by: KOPPER.1458

KOPPER.1458

Wondering if we can get official confirmation from someone at AN that the new story and lv 10 Key reward will start at level 10 now, or when it starts. Or that the level 10 Key is still the reward there.

RIP keyfarming [merged]

Posted by: Kysin.6349

Kysin.6349

Wondering if we can get official confirmation from someone at AN that the new story and lv 10 Key reward will start at level 10 now, or when it starts. Or that the level 10 Key is still the reward there.

Why would they change only that from the China server model? Besides, why do you think most other posts have a response and not this one.

Co-leader of Knights of Eminence[Sir] – PvX
Reap The Weak[Reap] – WvW 5-man havok
-Blackgate

RIP keyfarming [merged]

Posted by: mtpelion.4562

mtpelion.4562

There is no gambling involved in getting Black Lion skins if you buy them from the Trading Post.

The system as it currently exists allows people who enjoy gambling to gamble and people who despise gambling to acquire the exact same items without gambling.

Server: Devona’s Rest

RIP keyfarming [merged]

Posted by: DarkWasp.7291

DarkWasp.7291

We as players shouldn’t have to be concerned with business, law or anything.

We should be concerned with playing the game. If we observe something within the gameplay, it’s valid feedback.

And right now we’re observing this. The game needs more unique things that can be earned ingame in unique ways, not less. Gameplay-wise BL Keys are a unique reward to a unique farm.

If that goes away, that goes away. It’s completely beside the point that there’s a gold alternative or real world money alternative.

We need more gameplay, not less.

^ Uses Guild Wars 2 character screenshots for desktop wallpapers.

RIP keyfarming [merged]

BrotherBelial.3094

If you want people to buy your game, you have to present what you can do in the game: “Hey folks, if you play my game, you can hunt for epic skins and you don’t have to heavily grind for them”.
You want the player to be engage for a long time, so you have to implement time gates, so people don’t simply rush your content and you have to create enough goals.
ANet has declared skins as their main goal. You hunt for them all the time. Precursors are just skins, yet they are the most coveted items.

No. The living world and trying to make PvP into an esport are the main goals now. Skins are just there if you want/like them. Same as collecting mini pets. You set your own goals. If hunting skins is yours then great. You will pay way more for the 2 skins you’d get from making Sunrise for example, than you would getting BLC skins from the TP.

RIP keyfarming [merged]

HHR LostProphet.4801

No. The living world and trying to make PvP into an esport are the main goals now. Skins are just there if you want/like them. Same as collecting mini pets. You set your own goals. If hunting skins is yours then great. You will pay way more for the 2 skins you’d get from making Sunrise for example, than you would getting BLC skins from the TP.

And both seem to do perfectly. /sarcasm

RIP keyfarming [merged]

Posted by: Afya.5842

Afya.5842

I quite like key farm as it’s close to GW1 farming model. Short runs, reward in drop as oppose to straight gold.

RIP keyfarming [merged]

Posted by: Haishao.6851

Haishao.6851

And the reward for pvp is an armor skin and every LS steps reward you with item used to make a back item skin.

RIP keyfarming [merged]

Posted by: Doomer.9536

Doomer.9536

Anet offers the ability to use cash or gold for Gems. They provide keys as a reward for completing different tiers. So to say Anet does not want to give away keys for free would be in error. I farm keys and I farm ori and ancient wood. Between the two I make enough funds to buy things that interest me in game but it takes time to save up . If the key farm gets longer I will still do it. The keys to me have value. Unless its the intention of Anet to completely prevent me from accomplishing this I feel we will still find a way to quickly level to the keys. We also get the ability to unlock all the weapon skills at once which means less time prepping the weapons. Mega servers were supposed to be the doom and gloom for ori farming because you could never map the locations with the maps changing. The community found solutions and I can still farm , in fact now I am actually faster than before. Change is not always bad, just makes us think differently. “Nature finds a way”

RIP keyfarming [merged]

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

Sigh. This update.

I feel like bad ANet touched me and I need to report this to someone.

RIP keyfarming [merged]

Posted by: blakdoxa.7520

blakdoxa.7520

Doing Free to Play Wrong – How Bad Monetization Harms F2P Games – Extra Credits

A balance must be achieved between fulfilling the customs desires AND making money. Putting one on the table and forgetting about the other leads to a game you end up being unable to maintain or a game where the customers are generally displeased with having the money bleed out of them and leave anyways.

Killing keys is going to drive people to buy keys in order to obtain new skins and convert gems>gold for skins already in the TP. This will clearly be the outcome, whether intended but ANet or not.

off-topic bit, but related:

So far ANet has been hit and miss with what they deliver insofar as having content or fluff we would want spend money on the game for.

I recently bought some of the “biconic” skins because I like to redress my toons every now and then. I feel like I got my money’s worth for what I wanted cause I want to look cool for WvW, right? Then again WvW… it’s really the only activity I like to participate in for the moment but it’s in a horrible condition.

Hit and miss.

I’m not hoping for any sort of fantastic change. That’s been dried up for a while but if WvW tanks I wouldn’t find any other reason to PvP for tomes or god forbid drudge through PvE to level Ultimately, I’d stop supporting/playing the game. Unfortunately it seems to be turning out this way….

Devona’s Rest

RIP keyfarming [merged]

Posted by: CalamityO.2890

CalamityO.2890

At this point people are getting entirely too worked up over this. I find some of the selfish reactions interesting. People are upset about farming keys, but overarching purpose of a new character for most people (especially new people) is to actually play the game and what they intend is to make this a better experience for the bulk of the people. Much like people complaining that champ trains were nerfed but in reality it was pretty much only the starter areas because of people being kittens when some new player killed one of the champs.

I doubt they’ll remove keys from the early game, otherwise how would new players be introduced to them?

I did the QD champ train before it was nerfed. And I have to say, it actually is a good thing they did nerf it. To be frank, it was boring. It shortened the life expectancy of the game. People were complaining that something should be done about the QD champ farm – to avoid it at all costs (especially to new players). And now people are complaining that it was nerfed. Why complain about an event that shortened the life expectancy of the game?.

inthecubbyhole.wordpress.com

RIP keyfarming [merged]

Posted by: Kysin.6349

Kysin.6349

At this point people are getting entirely too worked up over this. I find some of the selfish reactions interesting. People are upset about farming keys, but overarching purpose of a new character for most people (especially new people) is to actually play the game and what they intend is to make this a better experience for the bulk of the people. Much like people complaining that champ trains were nerfed but in reality it was pretty much only the starter areas because of people being kittens when some new player killed one of the champs.

I doubt they’ll remove keys from the early game, otherwise how would new players be introduced to them?

I did the QD champ train before it was nerfed. And I have to say, it actually is a good thing they did nerf it. To be frank, it was boring. It shortened the life expectancy of the game. People were complaining that something should be done about the QD champ farm – to avoid it at all costs (especially to new players). And now people are complaining that it was nerfed. Why complain about an event that shortened the life expectancy of the game?.

Keys offer the chance at endgame skin rewards, its a fun farm you can do alone or with friends. It is also the least toxic farm in the game, in fact often times if you are near another key farmer they will toss a symbol of swiftness in front of you to help you out.

QD champ train was very toxic, and it was used as a means to level your character to 80 without ever leaving the starting zone. Yes those are issues, no it has nothing in common with key farming.

Co-leader of Knights of Eminence[Sir] – PvX
Reap The Weak[Reap] – WvW 5-man havok
-Blackgate

RIP keyfarming [merged]

HHR LostProphet.4801

The QD champ train was broken on multiple levels. But one reason was that it favored some events over others. BLC key farming has the same issue, but it’s the only way to reliably obtain keys. I would be fine with them taking the key out of the reward pattern of the personal story, if we would get an alternative method of farming keys.

RIP keyfarming [merged]

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

There is no gambling involved in getting Black Lion skins if you buy them from the Trading Post.

The system as it currently exists allows people who enjoy gambling to gamble and people who despise gambling to acquire the exact same items without gambling.

Gambling, as a form of production, is flawed. After players get soured by it, supply generation diminishes and prices increase. I think the majority of players do not want further price increases. Inflation has gone up too much the past year as it is.

For purchasing Black Lion Keys, no, I’d rather do without. Any such feelings as being better of doing without, is not good for the future of a video game.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

RIP keyfarming [merged]

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

The QD champ train was broken on multiple levels.

That’s going off topic but, the only thing QD needed was tougher Champions. They should all require 10+ players to kill. This would have preserved the train and subsequently eliminate any toxicity from those grieving it. Even for immersion and progression, a fresh character shouldn’t be able to solo kill a champion. It should take team work which is what the train was, social teamwork.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

RIP keyfarming [merged]

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

It’s not necessarily dead. You can still buy dungeon runs to level to 10. That’ll cost gold but I expect prices for the weapons will go up dramatically.

If enough people buy and sell, you can perhaps buy run after run without much wait in between, perhaps only adding a few minutes to the current keyrun times.

RIP keyfarming [merged]

Smooth Penguin.5294

Here’s the “How to have fun 201 – Advanced theories”

• Living Story updates = fun
  • Precursor farming = fun
  • Buying BL Keys to open BL Chests = fun
  • WvWing with friends = fun
  • Teq and Great Wurm runs = fun
  • Making money on the TP = fun
  • Collecting unique skins = fun

If you decided that collecting skins is the only way you can have fun in this game, and aren’t successful at completing your collections, then it’s your choice if you want to continue playing this game. As for me, I still find this game to be fun for many reasons, which is why I buy Gems. In fact, I’m planning on buying another 4k Gems very shortly.

RIP keyfarming [merged]

BrotherBelial.3094

And the reward for pvp is an armor skin and every LS steps reward you with item used to make a back item skin.

But you don’t just get skins do you? And LS is optional. I hate the skin I’ve binned the items already. Also I don’t think the majority of people play PvP to get skins. It’s far quicker to get the skins by doing the dungon that completing a PvP track. So if skins are your main motivation. I don’t think many people do it in PvP alone.

RIP keyfarming [merged]

Posted by: Seth.1308

Seth.1308

Considering there really is no good way to obtain keys currently, if this does in fact remove them from story rewards, it’ll feel like an intentional slap in the face.

1. Pull out credit card
2. Open Gem store
3. Buy pack of Black Lion Keys

Keys are supposed to be their main source of RNG revenue… it was never intended for people to get them for free.

Nope. Not going to happen. Not for me at least.

I’ve spent a bit on gems in the last two years, but I’m not going to spend real money on anything short of a sure thing. And that’s the entire reason why I key farm.

I’ll buy convenience items.
I’ll buy skins.
I’ll buy toys.
I’ll buy musical instruments. And, oh yes, I will have them all.

But I will never buy an item if the price is negotiated after I’ve already started spending.

RIP keyfarming [merged]

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Good enough, key farming is stupid, and obviously not something they wanted players to do.

Yes obviously anything that stops players from buying gems and keys in the BLTC must be stopped.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

RIP keyfarming [merged]

BrotherBelial.3094

Considering there really is no good way to obtain keys currently, if this does in fact remove them from story rewards, it’ll feel like an intentional slap in the face.

1. Pull out credit card
2. Open Gem store

Keys are supposed to be their main source of RNG revenue… it was never intended for people to get them for free.

Nope. Not going to happen. Not for me at least.

I’ve spent a bit on gems in the last two years, but I’m not going to spend real money on anything short of a sure thing. And that’s the entire reason why I key farm.

I’ll buy convenience items.
I’ll buy skins.
I’ll buy toys.
I’ll buy musical instruments. And, oh yes, I will have them all.

But I will never buy an item if the price is negotiated after I’ve already started spending.

I agree. I stopped buying BLK’s for skins after the whole first Halloween skins. I bought around 25-30 as I thought I’ll not get one every chest, but maybe 1 in 5. How wrong I was. From that point the only time I got keys with real money was if they where bundled in with something else. Like the started and rescue packs.

RIP keyfarming [merged]

Posted by: Devata.6589

Devata.6589

They said the rewards would be more rewarding so expect 2 keys in stead of one ;-).

They can’t really remove key farming as it has become a game element by itself. It would mean they would get a lot of (justified) negative feedback so I don’t think they will do that.

If you go to starting area’s you see so many people doing it. It would be extremely foolish to remove this game element from the game. I guess in a way it’s GW2 equivalent of twinks.

(edited by Devata.6589)

RIP keyfarming [merged]

Devata.6589

Good enough, key farming is stupid, and obviously not something they wanted players to do.

I never did it a lot as it was boring but well stupid.. I guess buying those keys thats really stupid.

RIP keyfarming [merged]

Devata.6589

1. Pull out credit card
2. Open Gem store

People are here talking about playing a game. What you suggest has nothing to do with playing a game. Why would somebody buy a game just to then buy things for in the game. You buy the game to play it. Then you buy expansions to play more of it. Makes much more sense that way.

People who do what you suggest likely just can’t handle money and fall for easy marketing tricks. In addition they help to destroy the game by allowing for even more focus on this sort or garbage in stead of you know the game itself.

RIP keyfarming [merged]

Posted by: Leo Paul.1659

Leo Paul.1659

Key farming is one of the things I enjoy the most in guild wars 2 for some reason. It’s not even the most efficient way to get gold.

Queen Of The Moors (Blackgate)
Deaths Fear [Fear] / The Hardcore Caravan [HC]
Forum Warrior: Black Belt in Ninja Edits

RIP keyfarming [merged]

Posted by: Bellizare.5816

Bellizare.5816

1. Pull out credit card
2. Open Gem store

Who in their right mind would pay for BL keys? Or the silver fed salvage-o-matic? Or traits of all things. If that is what they hope to float this boat on, be prepared for the lights going out.

RIP keyfarming [merged]

Posted by: BrunoBRS.5178

BrunoBRS.5178

i’ll just say that i bought a keyfarming slot after i spent 10 dollars on keys and was deeply soured by how bad the drops were per key. i’ll just live without any BLC skins now, because no way in hell i’m supporting that horrible system again.

keyfarming is a system to work around the inherent flaw: black lion keys are crap and not worth their price. their random factor means you can spend hundreds of gold for nothing (i’ve managed to use 10 keys in a row dropping nothing other than TP/bank express, boosters and repair cannisters), or you can spend hundreds of gold for a skin someone else risked and got lucky.

honestly, if i could outright buy a claim ticket for 800 gems, i wouldn’t have a problem. AT ALL. but i can’t. i have to spend thousands of gems for a single skin, or i can be reasonable and do what ANet seems to want me to do, and just convert that into gold and buy the skin on the TP, at which point you’re better off “farming” real life for money to pay for skins, than playing the game (you know, rewarding gameplay?)

LegendaryMythril/Zihark Darshell

(edited by BrunoBRS.5178)

RIP keyfarming [merged]

HHR LostProphet.4801

But you don’t just get skins do you? And LS is optional. I hate the skin I’ve binned the items already. Also I don’t think the majority of people play PvP to get skins. It’s far quicker to get the skins by doing the dungon that completing a PvP track. So if skins are your main motivation. I don’t think many people do it in PvP alone.

You say you don’t play for skins, so I would like to know, why do you play?
Playing with friends doesn’t count, you can do that in any other online game too.

RIP keyfarming [merged]

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

Every month I spend $20 on gems. Except for one or two foolish times after launch they haven’t been for keys. I buy items with firm prices you can buy directly. If key farming is nerfed I still won’t be buying keys. The profit/loss from me to ANet will still be the same, but my feelings of losing a part of the game that I enjoyed and found mildly profitable won’t be positive. For me and ANet, that is a net loss.

RIP keyfarming [merged]

Leo Paul.1659

Every month I spend $20 on gems. Except for one or two foolish times after launch they haven’t been for keys. I buy items with firm prices you can buy directly. If key farming is nerfed I still won’t be buying keys. The profit/loss from me to ANet will still be the same, but my feelings of losing a part of the game that I enjoyed and found mildly profitable won’t be positive. For me and ANet, that is a net loss.

Me too! I’m not even after things to sell from the chests, it’s just so unreliable as a source of income. I just find farming keys and opening a chest every time I finish to be fun. It’s what I do most of the time when I’m online. It’s the least stressful way to be a bit productive when online imho since I don’t have to rely on anyone to do it, and I have absolute control on time management.

RIP keyfarming [merged]

Smooth Penguin.5294

Playing with friends doesn’t count, you can do that in any other online game too.

And you can get rare/unique skins in other games too. What’s your point? Fun is what you make of the game. Like we’ve said previously, if you’re unhappy with the game, simply quit or take a break. Some of us love this game, broken pieces and all.

RIP keyfarming [merged]

HHR LostProphet.4801

And you can get rare/unique skins in other games too. What’s your point? Fun is what you make of the game. Like we’ve said previously, if you’re unhappy with the game, simply quit or take a break. Some of us love this game, broken pieces and all.

What my point is? I want to know why he plays, that’s my point. -.-

RIP keyfarming [merged]

Posted by: Andred.1087

Andred.1087

Yes obviously anything that stops players from buying gems and keys in the BLTC must be stopped.

I typed a lengthy reply, but my session expired (wtf guys, I’ve been posting all day, there’s no excuse for this). To summarize, key farming is a dumb exploit that allows players to circumvent an entire revenue channel, and it’s surprising they took this long to fix it.

“You’ll PAY to know what you really think.” ~ J. R. “Bob” Dobbs

RIP keyfarming [merged]

Posted by: Ohoni.6057

Ohoni.6057

I tend to agree. I spent $30 over the past week, and may spend more in the near future, but it was all on concrete stuff, I got what I paid for. I have no interest in paying real money for the chance of getting something I might want. Just charge us a fair price for specific items and let us buy them.

“If you spent as much time working on [some task] as
you spend complaining about it on the forums, you’d be
done by now.”

RIP keyfarming [merged]

Leo Paul.1659

I typed a lengthy reply, but my session expired (wtf guys, I’ve been posting all day, there’s no excuse for this). To summarize, key farming is a dumb exploit that allows players to circumvent an entire revenue channel, and it’s surprising they took this long to fix it.

If we do not have any means of converting gold to gems, this would probably have merit.

RIP keyfarming [merged]

BrunoBRS.5178

liking the game doesn’t mean you should shy away from criticizing it when it falters. the black lion keys are horribly designed, no one likes them, but they cope with it because they hold cool weapon skins hostage.

a large subsection of the GW2 community had fun farming keys, being overall harmless to the game and even allowing the rest of the community to enjoy cheaper skins on the TP. key influx goes down, weapon skin prices go up, until no one bothers with them anymore because the prices will escalate too much. demand crashes, cost to supply is too high, market crash.

RIP keyfarming [merged]

Posted by: Bellizare.5816

Bellizare.5816

Personally, I just kind of like bashing bandits.

RIP keyfarming [merged]

Posted by: Hybrid.7059

Hybrid.7059

Whining and criticizing has proven to be somewhat effective with Anet. Players being unhappy with something in this game doesn’t mean that the best response should be to tell them to quit. Take a look at how the vanity tags got changed after the outcry on the forums. Sometimes, really dumb changes are made. It’s fine to love broken pieces of a game, but that doesn’t mean you have to love all of the broken pieces.

RIP keyfarming [merged]

Posted by: Andred.1087

Andred.1087

If we do not have any means of converting gold to gems, this would probably have merit.

Point taken, but that doesn’t mean it’s any less detrimental to have hundreds of people getting free keys every 20 minutes. Now the price of BL skins goes up, and more people will buy gems to convert to gold to get them. There’s always more to it.

Not to mention key farming is kind of a huge slap in the face to ANet. “Yeah we like your game, but the only part that’s really worth the time is the first 20 minutes.” I’m sure they appreciated that.

“You’ll PAY to know what you really think.” ~ J. R. “Bob” Dobbs

(edited by Andred.1087)

RIP keyfarming [merged]

Posted by: DarkWasp.7291

DarkWasp.7291

Does the queen now expect perfection?

Will Logan never see us again?

Are the recruits going to become bleedin’ useful?

Is there going to be no one left to pound into the ground like a big nail?

These are all VERY serious questions.

^ Uses Guild Wars 2 character screenshots for desktop wallpapers.

RIP keyfarming [merged]

BrunoBRS.5178

“by all six gods, what is that thing? it’s huge!”
“brace yourselves, think it’s gonna explode!”
“i was too kitten francis”

half of my enjoyment of keyfarming was giggling like an idiot at the same innuendo jokes i’d tell myself every run.

RIP keyfarming [merged]

Leo Paul.1659

half of my enjoyment of keyfarming was giggling like an idiot at the same innuendo jokes i’d tell myself every run.

And creating characters with the word “key” on their names. XD

RIP keyfarming [merged]

BrunoBRS.5178

And creating characters with the word “key” on their names. XD

i just use Brunokey. i’m that uncreative. i do it for all temporary chars (that i create just to see if i can achieve a certain look on the wardrobe, or with a total makeover kit) too, not only farming characters.