Race chage

Race chage

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Grave.9258

Grave.9258

Hello everyone. I`d like to ask what do you think about changing a race with a total makeover kit or other new tool? I feel like I made terrible mistake and created Male Human warrior. Now i feel a Charr is a better chose for me but making new character would be such a waste for me now. 100% map complete, fractal lvl arround 30, even a cakegun for 2`nd birthday is a funny thing and I`d like to still be able to use it. I know there would be a problems with personal story but I`m sure that it`s possible to do this somehow. Meaby reset personal story and no rewart till the lvl it was reseted or smth.

Race chage

Posted by: Andred.1087

Andred.1087

Unlikely to happen ever

“You’ll PAY to know what you really think.” ~ J. R. “Bob” Dobbs

Race chage

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

Its been discussed a lot. Its been confirmed not to be on the cards due to immense technical problems (it affects more than just the PS – it just causes knock on effects to a lot of other character data).

Even if they change their mind and decide to do it, by the time they do, itll be quicker to remake the toon, even with all you have done on it

Race chage

Posted by: Cathulu.9605

Cathulu.9605

It might be cool. Someone a few months ago mentioned it could just be sold as a mesmer illusion type thing you can upgrade your character with, and that way you would still have your PS and whatnots (but still cultural armor restrictions), but it would still say you were, say, a human. But it’s probably pretty complex codewise.

This said, have you thought about maybe making a 2nd warrior? Or maybe going with a Charr guardian?

Race chage

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237