Roses are gone.

Roses are gone.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Zavve.8205

Zavve.8205

Hey so I am not sure if this is something already mentioned but were the roses taken away? Mine went away since the patch. I have double checked all of my inventory on all my characters and banks.

I have all my other toys but the roses are nowhere to be seen. Am I the only one this happened to?

Roses are gone.

Posted by: Zeefa.3915

Zeefa.3915

Have you talked to the black lion armor thing person npc that was added? You need to talk to one to be able to use all your costumes and toys. It also takes all you had eqiupped as townsclothes pre-patch and put it in your inventory, you cannot access it without doing that.

Life doesn’t stop being funny just because the dead can’t laugh.

Roses are gone.

Posted by: Zavve.8205

Zavve.8205

Yep I had done that will all my town clothing and toys. The problem is that the roses had already disappeared after I downloaded the patch and before I had a chance to convert it.

Roses are gone.

Posted by: Crakataka.1370

Crakataka.1370

i second this exact situation. i even went through all the alts inventories and everything. i already sent a support ticket but yeah…my roses are gone

Roses are gone.

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

I don’t have a red one anymore either, only the white one

Roses are gone.

Crakataka.1370

soooo are we being ignored? i paid real money for the gems to buy this stuff and ever since the patch my paid items are missing from the game…

Roses are gone.

Posted by: Harvest.2506

Harvest.2506

Have you tried checking all of your characters by getting each one to talk to the Black Lion Armorsmith individually? I had to check all of mine to find out which one was hidding the my toy drill.

Roses are gone.

Posted by: Zeefa.3915

Zeefa.3915

I don’t have a red one anymore either, only the white one

There are no white roses… Maybe you are thinking of the back pieces Fervid something and Desert Rose, which is not what this topic is about.
This is about the toy that you could buy in the gemstore around Valentines Day, this and last year. If one of your back items are gone that is a serious issue too ofc. and might want to contact support about that also.

OT. I suppose if it really is all gone, contact support… it is a gemstore item, which you used gems on, which might as likely be real money as ingame gold, so they HAVE to do something, preferably give you the item again.

Life doesn’t stop being funny just because the dead can’t laugh.

Roses are gone.

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

Oh Bouquet of Roses? I still got that one. It’s in my inventory.

Roses are gone.

Crakataka.1370

guess ill hit up the armorsmith as soon as its enabled again and see if thats the issue

Roses are gone.

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

It could be that you had the roses equipped in your toy slot, so they won’t show until the armorsmith is working for you to do your conversion. I don’t think any of my items disappeared, though I did the login, conversion, skin unlock, and Mists visit of 13 alts right after the patch … tedious but at least it was while things were working.

Anyway, equipped town clothes and toys are “gone” until you see the trader.