Stop the Champtrains!

Stop the Champtrains!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: ozmaniandevil.6805

ozmaniandevil.6805

Most high lvl players are NOT doing the QD champ train for gold. The QD champs, with the exception of spider, are EVENTS which provide karma. The champs in Frostgorge, with the exception of quaggon, are NOT events and so only go there if you want gold and not karma.

Isle of Janthir – Knights of the Rose (KoR)

Stop the Champtrains!

Posted by: Lambent.6375

Lambent.6375

If they reduced pent/shelt timers to where they were a while back, the size of the queens dale Zerg may drop some.

“Caithe, someday you’ll see, Tyria needs me. -Scarlet”

Stop the Champtrains!

Posted by: Gibson.4036

Gibson.4036

If I could make decent progress toward ascended gear doing something else, I would.

Crafting to 500 takes stupid amounts of gold/mats.

I don’t know what things are like on other servers, but I’ve seen very little grief between champtrains and other players on Sanctum of Rall. The biggest drama seems to be between champtrainers themselves over whether they should be killing Quaggan or not.

Stop the Champtrains!

Posted by: justkoh.4073

justkoh.4073

OP, as many have pointed out, just kill what you need if you can. No one gets to call dibs on the champs.

Yes, and report any abusive messages.

Don’t bother with the claim that QD is a farming zone. The same could be said of any zone as and when a more profitable route is found.

That said, the champ-trains are a convenient way to clear the ‘group event’ achievement category.

Stop the Champtrains!

Posted by: Draknar.5748

Draknar.5748

Most high lvl players are NOT doing the QD champ train for gold. The QD champs, with the exception of spider, are EVENTS which provide karma. The champs in Frostgorge, with the exception of quaggon, are NOT events and so only go there if you want gold and not karma.

How much karma are they making in 1hr with DR? I really do think most high level players are doing QD champ train for gold and not for karma. As a high level player with millions of karma, and I assume others are like me, there’s no other reason to do Qdale outside of gold and/or Monthly Event completer if you’re running out of time. Which is why I go to Frostgorge.

I won’t stop because I can’t stop.

It’s a medical condition, they say its terminal….

Stop the Champtrains!

Posted by: stale.9785

stale.9785

Please stop the champ trains. I want to kill whenever whatever.

Short answer : no.
Long answer : no because other players have the same right – and they can choose to organize and play whatever way they want.

You’re free to try to kill champs and compete with the zerg.

This guy really gets it. The farmers can be kittennozzles, but the people who complain about the farmers are worse. Just do your thing, ignore the zerg, and try not to cry when they come by and you’ve only done .05% damage or died, and they wipe out the champ you let eat your face.

Stop the Champtrains!

Posted by: rizzo.1079

rizzo.1079

How much karma are they making in 1hr with DR? I really do think most high level players are doing QD champ train for gold and not for karma. As a high level player with millions of karma, and I assume others are like me, there’s no other reason to do Qdale outside of gold and/or Monthly Event completer if you’re running out of time. Which is why I go to Frostgorge.

You can farm QD for Karma for hours and hours without hitting DR, at least in my experience. It’s not worthwhile though because it’s only like 200k/event. FG is more profitable since karma is mostly worthless.

Stop the Champtrains!

Posted by: ozmaniandevil.6805

ozmaniandevil.6805

Keep in mind many newer players don’t have the opportunity to have “millions” of karma. Also, some people will do QD train for the actual event, as when doing events is part of monthly AP (like me). Also, I don’t think there’s DR on karma.

Isle of Janthir – Knights of the Rose (KoR)

Stop the Champtrains!

Posted by: MrRuin.9740

MrRuin.9740

Short answer : no.
Long answer : no because other players have the same right – and they can choose to organize and play whatever way they want.

You’re free to try to kill champs and compete with the zerg.

This is exactly it.

You have kittens on both sides. You have people in the zerg who lose their minds if a champ is killed out of order (happens a lot). You also have people outside the zerg who purposely will kill champs for the sole purpose of screwing the order for the zerg (this also happens a lot – I have even seen people gloating in map chat that they did this numerous times)
Neither side is innocent here. And both are equally within their rights to play as they want. Learn to coexist.
Soloers – in QD and FG, there will be a zerg coming to xx champ. Plan accordingly.
Zerg trainers – there are other people out there. A champ may be dead when you get there. map chat the new wp, skip it and carry on.

Stop the Champtrains!

Posted by: pho.9412

pho.9412

you can customize your chat to guild/party chat only. so you dont have to deal with whispers/map chats. and kill what you want. that’s what i do.

Stop the Champtrains!

Posted by: Daddar.5971

Daddar.5971

I’d like to see the HP/attack power/etc. of champions scale up dramatically with the number of players present (above, say 10 players). This would make the whole encounter more fun. It would slow down the money train, but so what? We already have too much inflation in the game as it is.

‘Elite’ in all 9 professions. I take mediocrity seriously!

Stop the Champtrains!

Posted by: Sleel.8365

Sleel.8365

I can’t kill them on my own but there is a huge pressure in the chat NOT to kill a champ before a train arrives. And I don’t like that. That is my message.

Get together with a couple friends and kill them. When the kittens qq at you. Laugh emote at them. They don’t own the champs, and they don’t get to tell you how to play your game. I roll a few cycles with them sometimes, tedious boring crap, usually can’t stand doing it more then 3 or 4 turns around the loop.

But then: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrgpZ0fUixs
is practically my personal Anthem.

Stop the Champtrains!

Posted by: Blockhead Magee.3092

Blockhead Magee.3092

Like others, I’ve killed champs in QD from time to time and it upset some on the train. Its just a vocal few who feel the need to cry about it. I don’t even bother to report them. I just move on to the next champ or whatever else it is I want to do next.

Don’t get hung up on what random people in a video game are typing in chat.

SBI

Stop the Champtrains!

Posted by: penelopehannibal.8947

penelopehannibal.8947

It’s not just the name calling and the ranting either.

Someone shouts “Oak up” – someone else who is on the train at Boar says “wait for train” or “don’t kill” – doesn’t even say please, as if it’s a divine right to the train.

If this doesn’t tell you what’s wrong with the Champ Train nothing will.

Blood & Merlot [Wine]

Stop the Champtrains!

Posted by: Mimizu.7340

Mimizu.7340

Someone shouts “Oak up” – someone else who is on the train at Boar says “wait for train” or “don’t kill” – doesn’t even say please, as if it’s a divine right to the train.

way to necro a thread, so worth it too.

Mimizu Heavy Industries [Doll] – Underworld

Stop the Champtrains!

Posted by: mtpelion.4562

mtpelion.4562

I’d say that you are misinterpreting the context of the chat you are reading. If they are busy fighting the champ at the current stop, they probably don’t have the time to type unnecessary words like “please”. They are expediently expressing their request and you are interpreting some kind of arrogance that does not exist.

The thing that is wrong with the champ train is that low level champs provide loot that is just as good as max level champs. What they should do is fix the materials to the champ’s level (want T6? Go to Orr or Frostgorge) and weight the gear loot based on the difference between the player and the champ’s level (i.e. the Queensdale champs would have a 50% chance to drop gear that is level 15, a 40% chance to drop gear that is 15-79, and a 10% chance to drop gear that is level 80, assuming a max level player kills the champ).

This would make the Queensdale train great at farming low level materials or Karma, but Orr and Frostgorge would be best at farming max level gear and materials. It also opens the door for medium tiers of materials to be targeted for farming by starting new trains in medium level zones.

Server: Devona’s Rest

Stop the Champtrains!

Posted by: penelopehannibal.8947

penelopehannibal.8947

I couldn’t find the “Kill the Champtrain” I originally commented on because of the broken search system so I though “It’s the same topic” so might as well say it here

Blood & Merlot [Wine]

Stop the Champtrains!

Posted by: DarcShriek.5829

DarcShriek.5829

You don’t have to wait if you don’t want to. Many people don’t, especially for Oak.

Stop the Champtrains!

Posted by: ShiningSquirrel.3751

ShiningSquirrel.3751

I couldn’t find the “Kill the Champtrain” I originally commented on because of the broken search system so I though “It’s the same topic” so might as well say it here

Click on your name at the top of the forum.
Click on the link labeled “•See all messages by penelopehannibal.8947”
All your posts and the threads you posted in are right there, no reason to even search.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Kill-the-Queensdale-champion-train

And this right here is why posters should not keep creating duplicate threads.

Stop the Champtrains!

Posted by: Corpus Christi.2057

Corpus Christi.2057

If you want to kill the big bosses ( champs ) whenever you want, you should probably play SINGLER PLAYER game, not a MASSIVELY MULTIPLAYER game.

I’d kindly ask the mods to delete all the “stop the x champ train” threads. Those kids are getting out of hand.

Three 80-lvl Rangers. Why? ‘Cos they’re that cool.

Stop the Champtrains!

Posted by: Orpheal.8263

Orpheal.8263

Anet would easily stop the Trains by implementing a new Enemy Type into the game, that is same as powerful like a Champion, but doesn’t drop the same items like a Champion and then replace alot of the current Champions in this Game with this new Enemy Type.

Champions are imo only Enemies, that should appear in the Endgame Maps of the game starting from Level 70 and above.
All other Maps below that should not have any Champions.

GW2 needs these Enemy Types:

- Sublimes > become the new Veterans
- Veterans > become the new Elite
- Elite > become the Champions with different Drops
- Champions > stay the Champions they are, which should exist only in Endgame Content Maps/Dungeons
- Legendary > stay the Legendaries they are.

Thats the only way in my opinion, how ANet can efffciently and very effectively erase those Champ Trains from the ground of Tyria without having to change too much.

Its just adding a new Enemy Type thats same as powerful as Champions and adding a new specific Loot Table for them maybe and shifting a bit the Power Level between all of the Enemy Types to balance them out new.

Personally I like the idea behind sub classes ~ quoted from Chris Whiteside

Stop the Champtrains!

Posted by: IndigoSundown.5419

IndigoSundown.5419

Anet would easily stop the Trains by implementing a new Enemy Type into the game, that is same as powerful like a Champion, but doesn’t drop the same items like a Champion and then replace alot of the current Champions in this Game with this new Enemy Type.

Champions are imo only Enemies, that should appear in the Endgame Maps of the game starting from Level 70 and above.

- Champions > stay the Champions they are, which should exist only in Endgame Content Maps/Dungeons

Thats the only way in my opinion, how ANet can efffciently and very effectively erase those Champ Trains from the ground of Tyria without having to change too much.

Its just adding a new Enemy Type thats same as powerful as Champions and adding a new specific Loot Table for them maybe and shifting a bit the Power Level between all of the Enemy Types to balance them out new.

No, thanks. There once was an enemy type in GW2 that was as powerful as Champions, but that provided terrible drops. They were called Champions. These mobs were rarely attacked because the consensus was they were not worth the time. Your proposal would effectively revert much of the game to a status that many players did not enjoy. Terrible idea.

Stop the Champtrains!

Posted by: Devata.6589

Devata.6589

To stop the champ trains they would have to stop the high amount of world loot drop and make it all specific drops. One skin drops from a specific dungeon the other from a specific mob. Dyes would not be unidentified but just colors and many colors would also drop in specific places just like the skins.

This however would mean gold would be not as important as it is now.. where you pretty much need to buy what you want because you can not go for a specific dye or skin or whatever in the game.

But if gold is not so important anymore then there would be less reason for people to buy gems to convert them to gold, what brings us to the point why it is the way it is. So as long as Anet makes there money mainly from cash-shops I don’t see this happen.. or well maybe it gets replaces by another grind.
Have a read here: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/A-focus-on-micro-transactions/page/3#post3586850

Especially this reaction: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/A-focus-on-micro-transactions/page/2#post3586647 and the two below it. Where I basically refer to this sort of threads.

Stop the Champtrains!

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

People should never ask to nerf a reward system in this game as the reward system is somewhat stingy anyway. But if you insist, perhaps Anet should fix dungeons so players can’t make speed runs. After all those speed runners are toxic and elitist right? They kick people for not having enough achievement points or the wrong gear or not skipping past mobs. How toxic it is for the players when that happens. I’ve seen more posts of people upset about how they are treated in dungeons than I have about how they are treated in champ trains by far. Nerf dungeons to eliminate speed runs. See how that works?

The Burninator

Stop the Champtrains!

Posted by: Mochann.5298

Mochann.5298

Then do so. I personally always liked 1 vs 1 against champs and the introduction of champ trains certainly didn’t stop me from doing them solo (though it much harder now to find a champ that isn’t overrun by the train before you even get half done). They are demanding, require a lot of skill and offer a great deal of satisfaction when you kill them (unlike doing it as part of some Hiroshima champ zerg).

Huh? What server are you guys playing on? Must be some kind of alien server if you are running out of champs to fight.

Seriously, there are tons of champs in the game and only so many champ trains going on. I’ve only ever seen champ trains in Queensdale, Frostgorge and Arah. There are tons of other maps with champs laying unmolested for you to shred to bits. Assuming, again, that you can even solo one.

The only champ I’ve ever soloed is this Svanir wolfpack champion in one of the low level snow maps (I think Snowden Drifts).

#ELEtism on Eredon Terrace

Stop the Champtrains!

Posted by: Ralron.8124

Ralron.8124

Champ train is not fastest way to make Gold , thats for sure LOL , and i int sharing that secret. you do get nice skills points and some useless exos doh.

There is MULTIPLE zone that have like 5-10champs in it . if you dont like the champ train switch to a different zone if you wana solo them.

for Example Harathy hinterlands has a TONE of champs with Chests. Not to mention every mob will give you like 300+ BONUS EXP cause no one ever goes there!!

OR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest on a different server like my server Darkhaven , no one ever does a champ train.

Stop the Champtrains!

Orpheal.8263

No, thanks. There once was an enemy type in GW2 that was as powerful as Champions, but that provided terrible drops. They were called Champions. These mobs were rarely attacked because the consensus was they were not worth the time. Your proposal would effectively revert much of the game to a status that many players did not enjoy. Terrible idea.

No, not terrible idea, right what this game needs, because the current situation now is much much more terrible/worser than the game was, before Anet turned Champions into the way too absurd Loot Pinatas.

The current Champs get only farmed like crazy, because their loot tables have a chance for Precursors and because you can make very quickly money from farming stupidly them like theres no end… one reason why anet already has nerfed once the loot of the Champs by significantly reducing the amount of money and materials that you got from their Loot Bags.

The pre change Situation was good, I can agree up to that point, but definetely alot better, than the current situation. There exist no champ trains at all.
There current Situation isn’t good for the game and especialy its economy and social status that brought alot of bad player behaviours into the game, which haven’t existed in this way like before Naet made champs into the way over the top Loot Pinatas.

They Loot Tables are even basically alot better, than what you get most of the time from Legendaries.. so I call out the Loot System of GW2 as beign total BROKEN.

If anything should at all drop the best stuff in the game, then it should be something by beating a legend and not just by beating unendlessly tons of Champions that exist like sand on the beach and get farmed in a matter of minutes.

Stop the Champtrains!

IndigoSundown.5419

The pre change Situation was good, I can agree up to that point, but definetely alot better, than the current situation. There exist no champ trains at all.

There was a Queensdale Champ train on FC before Champion loot bags. It might have been for leveling, dailies or just for fun.

There current Situation isn’t good for the game and especialy its economy and social status that brought alot of bad player behaviours into the game, which haven’t existed in this way like before Naet made champs into the way over the top Loot Pinatas.

The economy seems fine to me. Ascended crafting had a much bigger impact on the economy than Champion bags. I’ll grant that bad behavior exists around farming, but saying that Champ trains brought it to GW2 is ignoring that chat griefing was alive and well long before champ bags.

They Loot Tables are even basically alot better, than what you get most of the time from Legendaries.. so I call out the Loot System of GW2 as beign total BROKEN.

If anything should at all drop the best stuff in the game, then it should be something by beating a legend and not just by beating unendlessly tons of Champions that exist like sand on the beach and get farmed in a matter of minutes.

Since the bags were introduced, I’ve gotten a champ bag from every legendary I’ve killed. Bags from champs and bags from legendary mobs are the same, and most legendary mobs are no harder than most champs. Your facts are incorrect.

Any boss mob in the open world is subject to being trivialized by numbers. The cure for that would be better scaling, not reducing drops.

Stop the Champtrains!

Orpheal.8263

I haven’t said that this kind of bad player behaviour doesn#t have existed never before, before Anet changed the Champ Loot. It sure has..

but what I wanted to express with what I have said is, the bad player behavious absolutely EXPLODED from the moment on where Anet changed the Champions and turned them into way too simply Loot Pinatas and those Champ Trains arised due to this to make the Loot Gain as effective and efficient as possible to raise also the chances to get Precursors through them by farming them like crazy nonstop in infinite cycles.

Stop the Champtrains!

Posted by: CessCJ.4059

CessCJ.4059

I personally, don’t care if people are running in Champ Trains.. what I do care about, is their behavior. I log on to do my dailies, then move on to Living World, Dungeons, Map uncovering, etc.. and I am tired of being cursed at and called names, because I killed the Champ Bandit, or Troll before the train got there. Last I checked.. I wasn’t required to run in a train. If I get to a Champ and he’s being killed.. I will join in.. if I have enough time, before it’s dead.. I will announce it on map chat, if someone hasn’t already. But as soon as you do.. you get “yelled at” and “cursed at”.

I think a better solution.. may be to increase the times before a Champ appears? Or change up rez times.. 5 minutes for this one.. 10 for that one.. 8 for this.. that way, everyone has an equal opportunity to kill Champs.. and maybe it would cut down on the bad behavior. I know a lot of players who like to solo Champs, increasing/changing up rez time, could allow those who choose to “solo” a chance to take on a Champ.. while the “Champ Train” is killing somewhere else, and it would never interfere with the other.

Either it needs to be changed up in some way.. or they actually need to do something about the bad behavior. It’s not fair to everyone, that some people, can’t just play.. If someone kills a Champ before the train gets to it.. they should just move on to the next, and not say anything.. instead of raging and arguing with those who are just trying to do their dailies/monthlies.

Quaggan forever.

Stop the Champtrains!

Posted by: Heezdedjim.8902

Heezdedjim.8902

OP, you are having fun the wrong way. Please stop.

Stop the Champtrains!

Posted by: goldenwing.8473

goldenwing.8473

I’m still amazed, dozens of threads later, that some players assume folks are doing the QD champ train for loot. QD champ events supply karma.

And yes, path of least resistance, easier to do the monthly that way.

QD is easier to get around than FG, has natural stopping points (boar), and runs at a better pace for some players.

I go out to QD with my alts, FG (usually guesting to a lower pop server), and run the Orr circuit. All have different tradeoffs including rewards.

Players do have preferred playstyles when it comes to champions, and neither is right or wrong except for those instances where the EULA is deliberately violated.

Accept, tolerate and/or move along. Especially if a champion is killed “out of rotation”. It will respawn.

Bottom line: every time I see one of these threads show up where players are pitted against players and their differing playstyles, I wonder why are the players blasting each other instead promoting solutions regarding the source of problem: the game environment and rewards?

- Just curious.

BG: 52 alts, 29 lvl 80’s. They all look good, so I am done with the game: Oct 2014

(edited by goldenwing.8473)

Stop the Champtrains!

goldenwing.8473

I know, it’s just easier to complain about in-game behavior and hope somebody else fixes it.

BG: 52 alts, 29 lvl 80’s. They all look good, so I am done with the game: Oct 2014

Stop the Champtrains!

Posted by: Iluzija.1798

Iluzija.1798

The best thing to do is Block, Report, Continue. I also take it upon myself to skip the blocking bit and screenshot chat and send it off to the devs when I make a report Do what you want, I sometimes do the champ train but I don’t give a flying toss if person X kills champ Y before the train gets there, big deal, I get to wait what 5 mins for the next one to spawn.

Ive seen trains chew up groups of new players for killing the champs, its pretty immature, just live knowing you more mature than most of these players and you’ll feel better.

Stop the Champtrains!

IndigoSundown.5419

Bottom line: every time I see one of these threads show up where players are pitted against players and their differing playstyles, I wonder why are the players blasting each other instead promoting solutions regarding: the source of problem: the game environment and rewards?

- Just curious.

There are loads of factors. All players do not want the same thing. One wants better drops because he has a goal that requires those drops. Someone else has a bunch of gold and sees his purchasing power going down as the economy shifts. Add to that factors like: players making claims based on what others’ post rather than thinking for themselves; players assuming that their experience on one server is going to be the same as the experience on another server; and the typical forum games, in which “proving” someone else wrong on the internet is the goal of the game.

Finally, and perhaps most importantly, it’s a lot easier to criticize than it is to come up with viable solutions. Many forum solutions are created without sufficient information — information that players generally do not have access to.

But then, you probably knew all of that.

Stop the Champtrains!

Posted by: Saint.5647

Saint.5647

I don’t like the champ train either. I’ve done it a few times at FG but I don’t really run it.

I also don’t care if someone else runs it. It doesn’t affect the way I play. You’re a selfish troll if you want to stomp on someone else’s fun (that is doing nothing to you).

One True God
Fashion Forward!
Guild Wars Dinosaur

Stop the Champtrains!

goldenwing.8473

Bottom line: every time I see one of these threads show up where players are pitted against players and their differing playstyles, I wonder why are the players blasting each other instead promoting solutions regarding: the source of problem: the game environment and rewards?

- Just curious.

There are loads of factors. All players do not want the same thing. One wants better drops because he has a goal that requires those drops. Someone else has a bunch of gold and sees his purchasing power going down as the economy shifts. Add to that factors like: players making claims based on what others’ post rather than thinking for themselves; players assuming that their experience on one server is going to be the same as the experience on another server; and the typical forum games, in which “proving” someone else wrong on the internet is the goal of the game.

Finally, and perhaps most importantly, it’s a lot easier to criticize than it is to come up with viable solutions. Many forum solutions are created without sufficient information — information that players generally do not have access to.

But then, you probably knew all of that.

/nods

Good post.

Stop the Champtrains!

goldenwing.8473

PS: was just trying to get folks to stop and think and either accept / coexist or be “part of the solution.”

- I can dream, can’t I?

Stop the Champtrains!

Posted by: kidkilowat.5932

kidkilowat.5932

It’s true that no one owns the mobs in the game – but the fact of the matter is this: there IS a train in Queensdale and FGS.

So what is my point you ask – it’s that if you really want to kill champs and not be bothered by the zerg (or just find it annoying) the SMARTER thing to do is go kill champs on other maps where there are no zergs.

Now I am not implying you don’t have the right to stay in QD and farm champs – I’m just saying it’s stupid/ineffiecent to try and farm them in a map where you’re competing with a zerg.

I for one love the train because I can jump in there and get my kitten daily/monthly done quickly and get back to whatever I want to do besides working on those achievements. Also, I sometimes enjoy the social chat aspect of it.

“The light at the end of the tunnel is a train” Justin Trosper

Stop the Champtrains!

Posted by: Nurgle.6597

Nurgle.6597

nobody’s stopping you

Stop the Champtrains!

Posted by: Grileenor.1497

Grileenor.1497

This. Legendaries suck you out of Karma and if I have to choose between QD or Frostgorge, QD will win anytime because of Karma. And: the monthly grind is done in QD in about no time.

Stop the Champtrains!

Posted by: Daesyn.4781

Daesyn.4781

This entire topic is why I play with my UI disabled half the time. facepalm

Stop the Champtrains!

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

Actually this doesn’t make the train itself wrong. Some people like to play that way.

However, it does showcase many of things wrong with people today. No manners, no sportsmanship, no patience….. I could go on, but it’s be a waste of time and effort. Too many people will argue that there is nothing wrong with the ‘me first, me first, me me mememememememememe!’ mentality that is taking over.

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

Stop the Champtrains!

Posted by: Morrigan.2809

Morrigan.2809

Actually this doesn’t make the train itself wrong. Some people like to play that way.

However, it does showcase many of things wrong with people today. No manners, no sportsmanship, no patience….. I could go on, but it’s be a waste of time and effort. Too many people will argue that there is nothing wrong with the ‘me first, me first, me me mememememememememe!’ mentality that is taking over.

Actually “mememe” has become the standard response to players on my server -in the train or not- who are making it unpleasant for others.

Seems to work really well too

Gunnar’s Hold

Stop the Champtrains!

Posted by: knives.6345

knives.6345

Translation:

Stop what you are doing so I could do what I want to do.

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici