Salad Dressing (Sylvari Fashion Thread)

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: mage.3570

mage.3570

Sylvari, best Race ever (for me)

My Necromancer and Guardian, only two, but more will come^^

I like the necro, looks like a dark-elf.

Been there, done that. What’s next?

Posted by: Lazuli.2098

Lazuli.2098

Some really interesting looking Sylvari in this thread.

I have two a thief, Dyvid Fernleaf and my 3rd mesmer, Jel E

Attachments:

Posted by: Ark Bladesteele.2943

Ark Bladesteele.2943

A few shots of my sylvari “frost knight”/“I will devour your soul” Warrior look.

Attachments:

NSP’s resident crazy-eyed sylvari

Posted by: Lunar Sunset.8742

Lunar Sunset.8742

My ranger, ele and ranger!

Attachments:

Sunset
50/50 GWAMM x3
I quit how I want

Posted by: Katreyn.4218

Katreyn.4218

Nothing too fancy. But I love my Sylvari. <3 Been my main since launch.

Attachments:

Posted by: Rylen.2147

Rylen.2147

Hey everyone, I saw this thread and could really use some help. I’m about to get the bifrost and want to use it on my sylvari ele but have trouble finding armor that looks good with it. If anyone could help I would really like it!

PS: I only want sylvari armor i.e. cultural or nightmare court. And really want celestial to be the main color.

PSS: It mostly comes down to the dyes for me, I have some nice armor right now but it doesn’t dye correctly for bifrost

I’ll add a picture of my current armor when I can

Posted by: Nike.2631

Nike.2631

Nothing too fancy. But I love my Sylvari. <3 Been my main since launch.

I suggest taking a fresh screenie somewhere you aren’t nearly invisible due to camouflage .

“You keep saying ‘its unfair.’
I wonder what your basis for comparison is…”
- Jareth, King of Goblins.

Posted by: Nike.2631

Nike.2631

PS: I only want sylvari armor i.e. cultural or nightmare court. And really want celestial to be the main color.

Take a closer look at my attached image above. On female character the Phoenix pants are very “leafy” .

“You keep saying ‘its unfair.’
I wonder what your basis for comparison is…”
- Jareth, King of Goblins.

Posted by: Zoja.2631

Zoja.2631

My salad shooter and happy icebow generator.

Attachments:

Zona Eshe
Too Drunk To PvP[LUSH]
Standing United[STUN]-TC

Posted by: Aqua.9420

Aqua.9420

Hi guys, I recently made a sylvari and was wondering what you guys thought of the look. All compliments / criticism is good so lay it on me.

Attachments:

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

Hi guys, I recently made a sylvari and was wondering what you guys thought of the look. All compliments / criticism is good so lay it on me.

My only criticism is the scarf, but that’s just because I hate that scarf and how it covers up so much. Otherwise, I really like the look you have going on.

Posted by: Prima.1842

Prima.1842

//Sorry to revive an old tread but I have two salads I want to post.//
My two salads, Dunkheri (a Thief) and Cionaodh Lima (A Necro).
Also if anyone here had any thoughts on their attire I’d love some feedback, i’m not the most fashion savvy person., but I do love how Dunkheri looks, he reminds me of a researcher.

Attachments:

Posted by: Quarktastic.1027

Quarktastic.1027

My ranger and I had a bit of a falling out after I discovered how much I disliked the druid spec. I was also going to make a sylvari necromancer for HoT, but I couldn’t argue with the moustache.

Attachments:

Those armadillos would be a lot cooler if they looked more like real armadillos. mmm armadillos
-BnooMaGoo.5690

Quarktastic.1027

Double post, but I still really want to make this particular sylvari (armor and all). I suppose I could make him an elementalist, but I never cared for the ele playstyle. Maybe I’ll make him a mesmer.

Attachments:

Those armadillos would be a lot cooler if they looked more like real armadillos. mmm armadillos
-BnooMaGoo.5690

Posted by: Charrbeque.8729

Charrbeque.8729

That thread title lol.

Here is my Sylvari ranger, Dances With Salad

Attachments:

There’s something charming about rangers.

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

I can’t believe I forgot all about this thread after suggesting TheDuck change the title to that! I had been posting to the mix-n-match thread primarily – I have some salad posts to catch up on (admiring and making).
:)

(@Mods, please do not close this necro’ed thread – it serves a purpose and will be used!)

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |

(edited by StinVec.3621)

Quarktastic.1027

So I made a mesmer. I wasn’t able to replicate the armor exactly (no access to tribal gloves) but I think it looks decent. Still tweaking the colors and deciding if I like mesmers or not.

Attachments:

-BnooMaGoo.5690

Posted by: Alex Shatter.7956

Alex Shatter.7956

hello forums- meet Nymphasia, my elementalist main

Easily the best hairstyle in the game 10/10 recommend (OP uses it too, in pink)

Attachments:

Posted by: MikazukiYuki.5036

MikazukiYuki.5036

Were it not for a weird sense of armor completionism and the fact that I have head-canons for every one of my characters, I would have significantly more sylvari. I love them dearly.

First is Gywlfye, a flamethrower-focused Scrapper. It’s a mix of Aetherblade and Magitech. Unfortunately, some of her design was lost when the “hobosacks” vanished – she had been made with the flamethrower’s backpack in mind. Keeping my fingers crossed that one day it’ll be available as a skin!

Then is Zeirah, a supportive Guardian. I kept things simple for her. Currently collecting pieces to represent her transition into a more offensive Dragonhunter; I’ll update when it’s done.

Next is Metel Dhatura, a mantra Mesmer. I went back and played more of gw1 just to complete her set – the mask, to me, makes it. The rest of her set is mostly comprised of pieces that I thought I would never get to use. Somehow, she just makes it work.

Last is a true work of art…Caladium Araceae, vampiric Necromancer. One of my best Fashion Wars creations, he truly looks as if he grew his set. This is a painstakingly dye-matched and coordinated cultural and TA mix that takes his bark, pattern, glow, and leaf colors into account.

I have another male sylvari, a thief named Sciobtha Venomblood, but I am still collecting pieces and transmutation charges for his set. My last sylvari, my revenant Thaibse Thalia, needs dye work badly and I will not shame myself or my family by inflicting him upon the forums.

Attachments:

Professional Lurker
Suffers from Altaholism and Necromancitosis

Posted by: Moderator

Please do not post to old threads as this is against forum rules. Thread is now locked.