Share your funny Guild wars 2 moments

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: AESOkami.1072

AESOkami.1072

I thought about making this discussion when this happened to me in-game(it can also serve as an example):
I was doing the ‘’A Light In the Darkness’’ quest with Trahearne in the vision in Orr.After I fought the Risen off, I came to a scene where the Destiny’s Edge group is turning against each other:Rytlock and Logan fighting as usual,Zojja is frusterated with Eir, and Caithe joins Faolain.
After that scene of emotion,terror,anger and defeat, my asura character discovered a new place in Orr and immediatly said:‘’Wow! What a FASCINATING discovery! ’’As if she COMPLETLY forgot about everything that happened.I couldn’t stop smiling after that.

So, if you’ve had a funny experience in Guild Wars 2,be sure to share it here.

The Elder Dragons could’ve been great if they weren’t victims of piss poor writing.

Posted by: Anmida.4058

Anmida.4058

Once, my norn warrior bashed a rabbit with a giant hammer and, as it unintendedly finished a daily achievement, he proclaimed to the winds “I AM THE MASTER OF LIFE.”

Posted by: Hamfast.8719

Hamfast.8719

This happens ALL the time with Trahearne.

He gives a troop-rallying, spirit stirring speech. Hearts are lifted! Cheers are raised! Victory waits around the next corner! Then as the speech ends and the combat commences, the first thing out of his mouth is “This won’t end well”.

Build a man a fire, and he’ll be warm all day.
Set a man on fire, and he’ll be warm the rest of his life.
– Unknown Fire Elementalist

Posted by: dace.8019

dace.8019

When I finally got around to levelling up my Warrior, I did almost half of it in EotM. It was mostly a train with little action, until 2 opposing trains collided. The fight was just utter chaos and small groups ended up fighting all over the place. Eventually, I’m on one of the bridges in the map and there’s a Charr ele running for his life from me and a couple of others.

We manage to catch up with him and down him, and he mist forms to avoid the stomp at the last instant. In mist form he just runs a little along the bridge, then jumps over the edge. The mist form runs out just as he clears the edge of the bridge and he yells “Air!” as he falls.

Posted by: Curae.1837

Curae.1837

During roleplay my Asura guardian was just recruited into a new guild and was shown their base of operations. I hadn’t explored that area of the game yet, on entering the base he yelled “I can’t wait to explore this place!”

“When we remember that we are all mad.
The mysteries dissapear and life stands explained.”

Posted by: Eight O Eight.8257

Eight O Eight.8257

Whilst playing GW2 on my laptop, I had apparently dozed off. My 3yr old grandson (whom is hard of hearing) tapped me on the arm while pointing at the screen. My toon was trying to tunnel through a wall with his face, on auto-run.

Posted by: cheshirefox.7026

cheshirefox.7026

was bored so stirred up this conversation
anytime i don’t see absolute —-- humor in mapchat is a good day

Attachments:

i can outswim a centaur!
when i’m done on an issue
i start talking in nerglish

Posted by: DarkWasp.7291

DarkWasp.7291

When I was going for 100% world completion on my ele I was in the 15-25 Maguuma map (forgot the name,) and I was on a hill and looked down to see a warrior trying to fight a Hylek champ below. I jump down to help him and we get the champ down to about 50% before the warrior gets downed.

I start rezzing him, he’s gaining health faster than the champ is dealing it and I get him up to about 80%. Suddenly he pops up off the ground.

He used Vengence…

^ Uses Guild Wars 2 character screenshots for desktop wallpapers.

Anmida.4058

I need not mention how many heart attacks went through me.

Attachments:

Posted by: notebene.3190

notebene.3190

Attachments:

Posted by: Serophous.9085

Serophous.9085

Eh, that water looks deep enough…

Posted by: Grok Krog.9581

Grok Krog.9581

I remember in beta, I was playing my Engineer in Diessa Plateau, doing that Breached Wall or whatever jumping puzzle. Me and this other guy get to the end and as we’re fighting a group of mobs, I thought it was a good idea to use Overcharged shot to send myself flying down to death

Grok Walking Amongst Mere Mortals

Posted by: Serophous.9085

Serophous.9085

I remember in beta, I was playing my Engineer in Diessa Plateau, doing that Breached Wall or whatever jumping puzzle. Me and this other guy get to the end and as we’re fighting a group of mobs, I thought it was a good idea to use Overcharged shot to send myself flying down to death

Lol, my friend did something similar on his D/D else in fire spec, but fire rolled back off the side XD

Posted by: Tiger Ashante.1792

Tiger Ashante.1792

Doing the new event in Iron Marches, my character was trapped inside the vine. I’m fighting for my life then suddenly she pops out but is suspended in the air and can’t move.

A minute or so later, I’m still struggling to free myself then a double appears but still can’t move, a short while later, they both go poof! and i’m thinking wtf lol.

Attachments:

Posted by: Zii The Mad.2563

Zii The Mad.2563

Doing a 200k backstab on a bunny

Anmida.4058

So I logged into PvP right now and this is where I showed up. I know it’s lewd, but it had to be shared. It was too fitting.

Attachments:

Posted by: Neurochazm.5370

Neurochazm.5370

Doing a 200k backstab on a bunny

My son uses the hammer burst skill on my Warrior. He shouts “Hadouken” when he leaps towards unsuspecting critters.

I believe in a long, prolonged, derangement of the senses in order to obtain the unknown.

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

It’s cruel but…When my husband was trying out the pavilion for the first time and Pyroxis spawned on his head, one-shotting him in the process. Then everyone else decided to do a different boss first, so they just left him there.

Also the reactions my PvP team got when we were showing off our new uniforms in the Heart of the Mists yesterday:

Attachments:

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

Sometimes when I’m lagging the computer will think I’m in two places at once. If I’m on a high up ramp, my “other self” can run off the ramp and die. (I can’t see this other self, but if I have mini out it will be next to where it is). When it dies, I die. So I will be dead on top of the ramp but my rezz site is on the ground below. In order to be rezzed by someone, I have to talk in chat. They can see my chat bubble coming from a spot on the ground, if they go over there, they will get a prompt to resurect me. When they rez me from that site on the ground, my char up on the ramp will heal and get up.

It’s my new way to play, “you’re warm, warm, you’re cold, warm, Hot!”

(And yes, I’ve reported it as a bug, for what that is worth).

(edited by Astral Projections.7320)

Posted by: Curae.1837

Curae.1837

Seriously though, there is a LOT going on inside the walls.

Attachments:

“When we remember that we are all mad.
The mysteries dissapear and life stands explained.”

Anmida.4058

So back at the first Pavilion, my character may have been thinking too much about shoving a knife through my partner’s character as they waited on ques for Liadri.

Attachments: