Something big is coming in 2014

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Vetrie.7804

Vetrie.7804

What can be better than expansion? wtf…

Srsly Anet, just do an expansion already. Stop this BS, everyone knows that this game need an expansion.

Posted by: Nabrok.9023

Nabrok.9023

How many times do they need to say that content traditionally associated with expansions will be released through LS updates before people notice?

“I’m not a PvE, WvW, or PvP player – I am a Guild Wars 2 player”
Tarnished Coast – Dissentient [DIS]
All classes

Posted by: Mimizu.7340

Mimizu.7340

OP, i havent “been” since xmas day, so i can only agree, something big is coming.

Mimizu Heavy Industries [Doll] – Underworld

Posted by: MakubeC.3026

MakubeC.3026

We know that from a few months back the dev team has been working on a “Raid systems gw2 style”. They literally said that, but they didn’t confirm anything, so this might be it.

As for the LS, we’ve been taking big steps in this year, which has been, much like Scarlet, about experimenting. So expect a much smoother year for the LS this year.

I’m not too sure about new maps. Though I have learn:

“Expect nothing. It’ll be much greater if you get something.”

Posted by: Blanger.3162

Blanger.3162

How many times do they need to say that content traditionally associated with expansions will be released through LS updates before people notice?

I know they have said that but the problem is…..the content leaves and is gated so it has to be completed in the 2 week time frame or it’s gone, granted events like the current Wintersday are reoccurring but just like the LS it is gated and leaves the game after it’s ran it’s course.

I’m not complaining, I actually like most of the LS content, but the fact remains that it isn’t enough to hold the interest of players who have been here over a year and have completed most of the tasks that the game offers not involving LS.

Anet will have to open new areas of the map with new DEs, Champs, Hearts, Vistas, and mobs to keep the players happy and coming back to GW2, someone in another thread made a great analogy about sitting through a 2 hr movie that you had seen a hundred times and how much interest do you have in watching it? while I enjoy killing the shaman at the Maw it is getting quite stale, it’s a great fight for the first 1-20 times but after that it’s just kinda’ boring and I look for other things to do, after you do those other things what is left?

Nabrok.9023

I know they have said that but the problem is…..the content leaves and is gated so it has to be completed in the 2 week time frame or it’s gone, granted events like the current Wintersday are reoccurring but just like the LS it is gated and leaves the game after it’s ran it’s course.

I’m not complaining, I actually like most of the LS content, but the fact remains that it isn’t enough to hold the interest of players who have been here over a year and have completed most of the tasks that the game offers not involving LS.

Anet will have to open new areas of the map with new DEs, Champs, Hearts, Vistas, and mobs to keep the players happy and coming back to GW2, someone in another thread made a great analogy about sitting through a 2 hr movie that you had seen a hundred times and how much interest do you have in watching it? while I enjoy killing the shaman at the Maw it is getting quite stale, it’s a great fight for the first 1-20 times but after that it’s just kinda’ boring and I look for other things to do, after you do those other things what is left?

Yeah, because all of the LS updates have been entirely temporary content, and we totally don’t have a modified path in TA, scarlet invasions, updated Tequatil, new fractals, revamped Kessex Hills, oh and Southsun Cove …. yeah, that’s all gone now.

Living Story is not just temporary content … it’s some temporary content that’s used to introduce permanent content.

Outside of seasonal content, there was remarkably little temporary content in the second half of the year, and even a lot of the temporary content from the first half has returned to us as permanent content in fractals.

Additionally, when there is temporary content, it’s not just there for two weeks. The general pattern was one larger update with content that lasts for a month with a smaller follow-up two weeks later.

All classes

Posted by: Osi.3504

Osi.3504

https://twitter.com/PersistentWorld/status/418816619825999872

@DragonSeasonCom I can’t wait until you guys find out what’s in store this year. People are going to die with excitement/shock

Dragon Season ?@DragonSeasonCom 47m @CanadasMathlete @PersistentWorld I will interpret both of your statements as “Expansion incoming”. :P ~Tilion

Lewis B ?@PersistentWorld 43m @DragonSeasonCom @CanadasMathlete Oh not at all. Better than that!

so what could possibly be better than an expansion?

__

EDIT: go home everyone:

“I can confirm I am not an Anet dev. kitten . I can also confirm this has been blown WAAAY out of proportion. Still, fantastic theorycraft everyone! " – Lewis B on reddit

Well…. while an expansion would be good for the game in general to hype and bring players back to the game and show success, I question it. When ANET has shown so many poor signs for profit in the past year and the game company can just create a full tool set and make $30 a person, that’s a millionth of a fraction of work than creating an expansion for $50. Anet also seems wary of expanding the lands/leaving too much in the game as they seem to want to center players in certain areas to keep the game looking populated which an xpac would have the opposite effect. Also since last year NCsoft stated there were no plans in an interview… either this will be a quickly put together expansion or a small one of recrops etc. or they have a lot of people working on it/has for a long time with intentional lies.

When WoW comes out with their new expansion, they will have already started on the next one, it takes plenty of time to do it “right”.

(edited by Osi.3504)

Posted by: Aeonblade.8709

Aeonblade.8709

https://twitter.com/PersistentWorld/status/418816619825999872

@DragonSeasonCom I can’t wait until you guys find out what’s in store this year. People are going to die with excitement/shock

Dragon Season ?@DragonSeasonCom 47m @CanadasMathlete @PersistentWorld I will interpret both of your statements as “Expansion incoming”. :P ~Tilion

Lewis B ?@PersistentWorld 43m @DragonSeasonCom @CanadasMathlete Oh not at all. Better than that!

so what could possibly be better than an expansion?

__

EDIT: go home everyone:

“I can confirm I am not an Anet dev. kitten . I can also confirm this has been blown WAAAY out of proportion. Still, fantastic theorycraft everyone! " – Lewis B on reddit

Well…. while an expansion would be good for the game in general to hype and bring players back to the game and show success, I question it. When ANET has shown so many poor signs for profit in the past year and the game company can just create a full tool set and make $30 a person, that’s a millionth of a fraction of work than creating an expansion for $50. Also since last year NCsoft stated there were no plans in an interview… either this will be a quickly put together expansion or a small one of recrops etc. or they have a lot of people working on it/has for a long time with intentional lies.

When WoW comes out with their new expansion, they will have already started on the next one.

That is what makes me think Anet/NCsoft and GW2 have been working on an expansion all this time. An MMO without expanding content is destined to fail and become stale.

I would not be surprised if they have been working on it since the game’s release tbh, I don’t see any company shooting themselves in the foot by not making expansions in this day and age.

Anarai Aeonblade [GASM] – Guardian – DB
RIP my fair Engi and Ranger, you will be missed.

Nabrok.9023

I would not be surprised if they have been working on it since the game’s release tbh, I don’t see any company shooting themselves in the foot by not making expansions in this day and age.

The content that comes in an expansion, certainly. The actual box? No.

It’ll come packaged as living story, not a retail expansion.

All classes

Posted by: Osi.3504

Osi.3504

That is what makes me think Anet/NCsoft and GW2 have been working on an expansion all this time. An MMO without expanding content is destined to fail and become stale.

Well, they were the ones who also came up with the Living Story which REMOVED content and gives players nothing to come back to that have taken breaks and have done great so far with profit by being overly stingy with gemstore content and giving playing hardly much of “free” content in comparison to how gw1 operated that was free and didn’t charge you and arm and a leg every month for new content.

Also the amount of gemstore content ruins the quality of the game imo. Less gold sinks, less in-game only rewards. Don’t think we’ve receieved one full armor set since launch that wasn’t TP based.

Aeonblade.8709

That’s not an expansion.

Nabrok.9023

That’s not an expansion.

Exactly, there will not be an expansion. There will be content that you might traditionally associate with an expansion, and it’ll be delivered through living story updates.

All classes

Posted by: Blanger.3162

Blanger.3162

Yeah, because all of the LS updates have been entirely temporary content, and we totally don’t have a modified path in TA, scarlet invasions, updated Tequatil, new fractals, revamped Kessex Hills, oh and Southsun Cove …. yeah, that’s all gone now.

Living Story is not just temporary content … it’s some temporary content that’s used to introduce permanent content.

Outside of seasonal content, there was remarkably little temporary content in the second half of the year, and even a lot of the temporary content from the first half has returned to us as permanent content in fractals.

Additionally, when there is temporary content, it’s not just there for two weeks. The general pattern was one larger update with content that lasts for a month with a smaller follow-up two weeks later.

Yeah I know you are correct they have gotten better and like the tower in Kessex it has been around longer with more progression (story&content) than any other LS update, the 2nd half of the year has certainly been better contentwise, and if a expansion isn’t in the future I do hope they continue to evolve and refine their LS updates.

I also know that once they start down the path of an expansion there will be no turning back once it’s released, people will want another and another, we chew through content like it was a small bag of fries wishing we would have bought the large bag….it’s just never enough.

Like I said I do agree with what your saying, nothing I’d like better than for Anet to be successful in the direction they are going, new content every couple of weeks is just a great concept for a MMO and it has held my interest for over a year but I feel I’m in the minority of older players.

Aeonblade.8709

That’s not an expansion.

Exactly, there will not be an expansion. There will be content that you might traditionally associate with an expansion, and it’ll be delivered through living story updates.

No one in their right minds compares the horrors of LS with true expansion content.

An expansion:

• Adds several permanent areas to a game
  • Adds new skills/classes/races
  • Adds more than one new dungeon
  • Adds a lot of skins and weapon skins

LS has added:

• Temporary Content that if you aren’t so hardcore you never log you’ll never see all of
  • A zone that is now dead sans botters
  • Gem store cash grab skins

I fail to see the connection between LS and an expansion. I fail to see the connection between LS and content updates at all. Temporary content =/= content.

Posted by: saalle.4623

saalle.4623

Cantha/Elona please

Nabrok.9023

That’s not an expansion.

No one in their right minds compares the horrors of LS with true expansion content.

An expansion:

LS has added:

• Temporary Content that if you aren’t so hardcore you never log you’ll never see all of

I fail to see the connection between LS and an expansion. I fail to see the connection between LS and content updates at all. Temporary content =/= content.

Then you haven’t really been paying attention. Living Story updates can, have, and will introduce all the things you listed. They’re just not going to do it all at once. You’ll get a bit here and a bit there, but it all adds up.

Living Story isn’t about temporary content, it’s about temporary content that introduces permanent content. Kessex Hills is a great example of this, we got a revamped zone but it didn’t just pop out of nowhere, we got story that we could actually participate in that told us what happened.

That tower was there for a month, but you say only hardcore who never log could get a chance to experience? Absolute nonsense.

All classes

Posted by: juno.1840

juno.1840

That’s not an expansion.

You’re a bit like a broken record in this topic Nabrok. If you think that LS is on par with a true expansion, I’m not sure what you’re smoking. Also the amount of “permanent” content you list is trivial (Tequatl, really?).

Yes it is “free”, and advertised as such — it’s also a great example of “you get what you pay for”.

The only reason you have LS at all is because ANet believes it’s more profitable than making an expansion (i.e. less developmental expense versus projected revenue).

Look at any of the GW1 expansions (although EotN was the only one truly sold as an expansion). They are excellent with everything you crave. LS doesn’t even come close.

Part of me thinks that someone in ANet was thinking “hey, wanna see something funny? Watch this…”

Aeonblade.8709

That’s not an expansion.

An expansion:

LS has added:

Then you haven’t really been paying attention. Living Story updates can, have, and will introduce all the things you listed. They’re just not going to do it all at once. You’ll get a bit here and a bit there, but it all adds up.

Living Story isn’t about temporary content, it’s about temporary content that introduces permanent content. Kessex Hills is a great example of this, we got a revamped zone but it didn’t just pop out of nowhere, we got story that we could actually participate in that told us what happened.

That tower was there for a month, but you say only hardcore who never log could get a chance to experience? Absolute nonsense.

What’s absolute nonsense is defending something that clearly hasn’t worked and has actively driven the game population to a ghost town from lack of updates.

I haven’t participated in any temporary content since Aetherblade, and I don’t intend to ever again because it sucks the fun out of the game.

Most of us are waiting for a game update, preferably in my case the form of an expansion that actually gives the players something.

Posted by: Ethics.4519

Ethics.4519

What’s absolute nonsense is defending something that clearly hasn’t worked and has actively driven the game population to a ghost town from lack of updates.

I haven’t participated in any temporary content since Aetherblade, and I don’t intend to ever again because it sucks the fun out of the game.

Most of us are waiting for a game update, preferably in my case the form of an expansion that actually gives the players something.

I completely agree. I only do the bad LS to get the shiny rewards then I move on. The tower was horrible and wasn’t fun. If I wanted to zerg crap all day I’d go WvW or open world bosses. At least WvW would have a point.

The fractured update has actually pushed me away from doing fractals. I only do it now if the guild is running it.

Tequatl isn’t new. He’s been in the game since launch. Sure the redesigned the fight, but that’s not an expansion, that’s fixing something that was broken. Not to mention there was much to be upset about that.

The only real, worthy thing that they added was fractals, and that brought in ascended level items which everybody was upset about.

The actual stuff that make people want expansions, aren’t there

RIP in peace Robert

Posted by: TheDaiBish.9735

TheDaiBish.9735

An expansion:

LS has added:

You’re a bit like a broken record in this topic Nabrok. If you think that LS is on par with a true expansion, I’m not sure what you’re smoking. Also the amount of “permanent” content you list is trivial (Tequatl, really?).

Just because it hasn’t been on par, or hasn’t included what a traditional expac would, doesn’t mean it can’t.

For example, if we, say, had a LS based on the Tengu.

After aiding them in their time of need, trust grows, and:

• Tengu becomes a playable race.
  • Tengu teaches some of their ways, unlocking a new profession.
  • DoW opens.
  • It leads onto a story where you help the Tengu take Cantha back. In exchange, they pass on what knowledge they have of the Elder Dragons.
Life is a journey.
Time is a river.
The door is ajar.

Posted by: juno.1840

juno.1840

This is why I’ve put ZERO dollars towards the gem store. My expense in this venture is the original $60 box price (which was high compared to everything that wasn’t Diablo 3).

The only way I’ll invest anything into the future of GW2 is for an expansion, and at this point I’m not even sure I’d do that.

Part of me thinks that someone in ANet was thinking “hey, wanna see something funny? Watch this…”

Posted by: Ronah.2869

Ronah.2869

Another 250 years will pass by and Tyria will look like a modern day world where the only profession available will be the engineer.
They will use machine guns, tanks, submarines and flying saucers with atomic bombs and bio-chemical weaponry
The expansion will be called World (Guild) War 3 – Survival

Nabrok.9023

Well, it was the first year. They were experimenting with the format.

The fact remains that living story has introduced new zones, new dungeon paths, new skills, new skins … all of those things. I concede, not to the extent of an expansion, but that doesn’t mean that it can’t introduce those things to that scale … and in fact, they pretty much outright said that that’s what their plan is.

As I’ve already mentioned, excluding recurring seasonal content (SAB, dragon bash, jubilee, halloween, wintersday) there actually hasn’t been that much temporary content, and some of what there was is even back as permanent content in fractals.

I can’t speak for other servers but TC is no ghost town, and there are several other servers with similar or greater populations. Even wandering around some obscure zone doing a shiverpeaks events daily I inevitably encounter a few others.

All classes

Ethics.4519

and in fact, they pretty much outright said that that’s what their plan is.

That’s subject to change of course.

RIP in peace Robert

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

If the LS updates added up to being an expansion’s worth of material that would be ok. BUT:

We’ve seen the LS updates and they are nothing close to what an expansion traditonally gives.

Posted by: Scoobaniec.9561

Scoobaniec.9561

So..its possible that new dragon will be released? I can’t wait for mashing 2 button once more. Dragons in this game are complete fail and a joke.

Posted by: Artaz.3819

Artaz.3819

I hope you all like GW1 content

Posted by: Xia.3485

Xia.3485

Just because it hasn’t been on par, or hasn’t included what a traditional expac would, doesn’t mean it can’t.

Over time yes, the LS may add up enough content to be equivalent to an expansion. But the LS will never feel like an expansion and that’s the problem. Gradual content is easy to overlook and its taken for granted. Pure psychology here. People remember WoW expansions, but they forget the WoW patches that brought each new raid tier.

LS is forgettable.. GW2 will need an actual expansion to attract more players and old players who left.

TheDaiBish.9735

Lol, now he’s defending the company by a completely hypothetical future maybe.

The LS has failed so far. The only reason activity is as high as it is right now is because of A ) Hype and B ) waiting on other releases coming soon.

By this logic then, we should go back to the hard Trinity of Tank, Healer and DPS, and go back to instanced raids instead of open-world fights, because the because the system we have now doesn’t work, and although there’s potential for improvement, it’s hypothetical.

Also, where was I defending the company exactly? All I said was because the LS doesn’t compare to an expac now (which I haven’t the slightest on how you’d consider that ‘defending’), doesn’t mean that it can’t. Saying that the LS can only be what it is now is a logical fallacy.

Life is a journey.
Time is a river.
The door is ajar.

Aeonblade.8709

The LS has failed so far. The only reason activity is as high as it is right now is because of A ) Hype and B ) waiting on other releases coming soon.

By this logic then, we should go back to the hard Trinity of Tank, Healer and DPS, and go back to instanced raids instead of open-world fights, because the because the system we have now doesn’t work, and although there’s potential for improvement, it’s hypothetical.

Also, where was I defending the company exactly? All I said was because the LS doesn’t compare to an expac now (which I haven’t the slightest on how you’d consider that ‘defending’), doesn’t mean that it can’t. Saying that the LS can only be what it is now is a logical fallacy.

Don’t joke about bringing the trinity and team strategy that goes with it back into the game. It’s a wet dream I have from time to time

Nabrok.9023

Don’t joke about bringing the trinity and team strategy that goes with it back into the game. It’s a wet dream I have from time to time

While I have nightmares about waiting for a healer. Or that one time in LOTRO where somehow we had nothing but healers ….

No thanks. You can keep your trinity.

All classes

Posted by: Xia.3485

Xia.3485

You don’t need the trinity for strategy. You do need better AI and a reworking of the combat mechanics.. “Defiant” is not a good mechanic.

They promised damage, support and control. I’d like to see it.

TheDaiBish.9735

Yes…‘team strategy’

Someone heals, someone repeatedly gets hit, and 3 people deal damage.

It’s a pretty one-trick strategy.

There’s ways to bring strategy into the game with the current group mechanics, without resorting to pigeonholing people into fixed roles and the reliance on certain members otherwise it’s an automatic fail.

Life is a journey.
Time is a river.
The door is ajar.

Aeonblade.8709

Yes…‘team strategy’

Someone heals, someone repeatedly gets hit, and 3 people deal damage.

It’s a pretty one-trick strategy.

One trick strategy > No strategy imo.

Posted by: Obsidian.1328

Obsidian.1328

The fact remains that living story has introduced new zones, new dungeon paths, new skills, new skins … all of those things.

You need to be more specific: 1 new zone added, 1 alteration to an existing dungeon path, 1 alteration to an existing open-world boss, several new Fractal paths, a handful of new skills, lots of temporary new skins now gone, several temporary zones now gone, 1 new pvp arena(as far as I know), a few existing zones altered.

In a year and a half.

That’s not even 1/10th worth of expansion content. An expansion should give you a new continent’s worth of material: permanent new races/professions, dozens of permanent new skills, entirely new permanent storyline arc, permanent new dungeons, permanent new pvp arenas, and of course gem-store items.

At this rate, it will take them 20 years to give us an “expansion’s worth” of content.

Obsidian Sky – SoR
I troll because I care

(edited by Obsidian.1328)

Posted by: Curby.4897

Curby.4897

Gimme my twohanded Axe and I will be a happy Charr… Oh and armor that doesn’t clip!

Mainly the twohanded axe! XD

Cus mine is a twohander.

Ethics.4519

All I said was that the LS has failed. After the actions that of the company and the second chances, I’m not holding out anymore.

For the ‘defending’ thing, my apologies. You had a similar name of somebody else in a separate thread defending them.

RIP in peace Robert

Posted by: Blood Red Arachnid.2493

Blood Red Arachnid.2493

Honestly, I’m a little disheartened by the LS myself. One if the biggest issues I have is that I’ll go through waves where I don’t want to play the game, with a powerful compulsion that can’t be overwritten by new shinnies or cheeky innuendo. Whatever content that goes on in the game during that time is lost to me. This includes the story I miss, the gameplay I miss, all of the unique items and drops and skins that I miss, never to be seen again. What I will get instead are the remnants of the LS that no one plays and makes little sense without context. I feel bad about players that log in, get swamped with a scarlet invasion, have to deal with spore induced illusions, and have no idea what is going. I will become that player eventually. The longer I go without playing, the more likely I am to get ganked by an unexplained mechanic that no one is enthusiastic about, since the story behind it was said and done months ago.

So much of the living story is just filler content. The devs give you a list of grindy achievements in order to get all of the miniature rewards, and I’m tired of having to kill 1000 of a certain obscure enemy to get 1/5th of the way toward a miniature. The only fun part about the achievements is the quirky names they give some of the achievements.

I can’t look past the devious way the LS tries to get players to play. I’m threatened by permanently losing skins and equipment, I’m intimidated by new mechanics and enemies that will persist to kill me in the future, I’m conditioned to try and get all of the achievements for collectables I may or may not want in the future, but it is rare for me to actually have fun with anything they put into the game. I actively chose not to do the tower of nightmares because it isn’t fun to play.

I don’t have opinions. I only have facts I can’t adequately prove.

Nabrok.9023

The fact remains that living story has introduced new zones, new dungeon paths, new skills, new skins … all of those things.

You need to be more specific: 1 new zone added, 1 alteration to an existing dungeon path, 1 alteration to an existing open-world boss, Several new Fractal paths, 1 new skill, lots of temporary new skins now gone, several temporary zones now gone, 1 new pvp arena(as far as I know), a few existing zones altered.

In a year and a half.

That’s not even 1/10th worth of expansion content. An expansion should give you a new continent’s worth of material: permanent new races/professions, dozens of permanent new skills, entirely new permanent storyline arc, permanent new dungeons, permanent new pvp arenas, and of course gem-store items.

At this rate, it will take them 20 years to give an “expansion’s worth” of content.

Nobody is saying they’ve already given us an expansions worth of content. What we are saying is that they have introduced and tested the mechanism for delivering the content.

What arena net is saying is that they’re going to give us expansion level content through it. I’m not making this up, you know? I don’t have links at my disposal but they’ve said stuff like that in several places.

All classes

Posted by: portedGoblin.7413

portedGoblin.7413

Announcing an expansion at a Con for example creates a lot of hype. You know, with epic trailers and all that. Interviews with all the devs, a beta test and so on.

If you trickle out the same content in 2 week patches it will not get the same amount of people to come back.

Here are some features I want to see:

- A new profession.
- New weapons and skills for old professions.
- New level cap with another tier to the traits.
- In game spectator mode for PVP matches with tournaments / complete with in game casting.
- In game advertisements of ongoing live and upcoming matches so it is easy to find something to watch.

Aeonblade.8709

You need to be more specific: 1 new zone added, 1 alteration to an existing dungeon path, 1 alteration to an existing open-world boss, Several new Fractal paths, 1 new skill, lots of temporary new skins now gone, several temporary zones now gone, 1 new pvp arena(as far as I know), a few existing zones altered.

In a year and a half.

At this rate, it will take them 20 years to give an “expansion’s worth” of content.

Nobody is saying they’ve already given us an expansions worth of content. What we are saying is that they have introduced and tested the mechanism for delivering the content.

What arena net is saying is that they’re going to give us expansion level content through it. I’m not making this up, you know? I don’t have links at my disposal but they’ve said stuff like that in several places.

I wonder if they’ll sing the same tune in 6 months as population continues to decline as rapidly as it has. Go to any website other than the official forums and the LS is a complete failure that drove people away from the game.

I’m not making this up, check other gaming forums. These forums are actually quite tame in their criticism of the living story.

Posted by: Hammerguard.9834

Hammerguard.9834

Only thing I can think of that come close to an expansion (because it’s not an expansion) are new legendaries, build templates, wardrobe lockers, and fixing charr/asura/sylvari armor.

… I still want tengu.

Posted by: Obsidian.1328

Obsidian.1328

In a year and a half.

This isn’t a new thing, they said that in 2012 too. The entirety of 2013 was ANet giving us our first installments of an expansions worth of content. Like I said, at this rate, it’ll take 20 years to do that.

Obsidian Sky – SoR
I troll because I care

Nabrok.9023

I wonder if they’ll sing the same tune in 6 months as population continues to decline as rapidly as it has.

OK, look me up in 6 months and we’ll continue this conversation then.

All classes

Posted by: Eridani.8317

Eridani.8317

Introduction of holy trinity and class roles in some form.

One can hope…

Aeonblade.8709

I wonder if they’ll sing the same tune in 6 months as population continues to decline as rapidly as it has.

I’d rather not. And I’m sure most of us will be gone by then anyway if an expansion announcement isn’t made in the next few months.

You guys can have your LS and all the ghost towns that come with it if there isn’t an expansion announced before then, because we have much more ambitious projects coming down the pipeline this year

I have been warning them against this content delivery method since I started playing, and during that time I have watched nearly every server become empty outside of LA and Queensdale.

Ethics.4519

I’d rather not. And I’m sure most of us will be gone by then anyway if an expansion announcement isn’t made in the next few months.

You guys can have your LS and all the ghost towns that come with it if there isn’t an expansion announced before then, because we have much more ambitious projects coming down the pipeline this year

I have been warning them against this content delivery method since I started playing, and during that time I have watched nearly every server become empty outside of LA and Queensdale.

Come to BG. Frostgorge and WvW also have Queues =)

RIP in peace Robert

Aeonblade.8709

Come to BG. Frostgorge and WvW also have Queues =)

Hehe don’t tempt me, have been a DB faithful since the beginning

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

Something big is coming in 2014:

End of complaints in the forum.

Well at least that one is easily achievable.

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

The sudden planetwide emergence of the Quaggan Empire?

So long as next year we get to see the Return of the Mursaat!

So agony everywhere and you’ll need to have ascended gear and infusions or die … uh no thanks. That would be worse than the toxic stuff.