Sooo...about that Mini Mystical Dragon...

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Followedbyrocks.8751

Followedbyrocks.8751

Do Anet ever intend to release it? Does anyone else think it’s a bit ridiculous we’ve had a slot for this mini for months and can even preview it, yet there’s no obvious way of acquiring it? That empty slot is driving me nuts.

Posted by: Orangensaft.7139

Orangensaft.7139

would like to know too!

when will next dragon bash be? maybe we can get it there..
wiki is down for me atm so i cant check

We Glitched Out Of All [MAPS]
26x lvl 80 Characters
Most fabulous Character: http://i.imgur.com/5JtcBI1.jpg?1

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Are you sure there is a preview slot? I just went through every mini I don’t have (and that’s a lot, as I have not been actively collecting), and didn’t see it.

Posted by: bradldz.3728

bradldz.3728

I previewed it before, I’m assuming it’s still possible. You might have missed it. I would love to see that mini in game, its huge and really nice!

Donari.5237

Well, next time you’re in game would you find it and then post where in the list it is? I admit I didn’t preview the ones I have at the top of the list, and if it’s snuck in there somehow rather than being sorted with all the locked ones at the bottom then I would have missed it.

Posted by: fizz.4536

fizz.4536

This mini vanished from the game when the September Feature Patch came out. my guess is it was something to do with China as it popped up when the China release came about.

Either way, you won’t find it in game. It’s not in the miniatures section of the hero panel, and basically seems to remain a mystery.

Posted by: Invictus.1503

Invictus.1503

Just did a search for it and it doesn’t show. You sure it was a mini and not the Mystical Dragon Finisher?

It’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Posted by: Orangensaft.7139

Orangensaft.7139

i can confirm that it was a minipet

i previewed it myself
and the minipet slot was in game for quite some time until now..

you can see a screenshot of it here:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Mini-Mystical-Dragon-3/first#post4408290

We Glitched Out Of All [MAPS]
26x lvl 80 Characters
Most fabulous Character: http://i.imgur.com/5JtcBI1.jpg?1

(edited by Orangensaft.7139)

Posted by: bradldz.3728

bradldz.3728

It was definately a mini and it seems to have got removed or maybe hidden. I guess Anet are not planning on releasing it for the NA/EU client, shame. Unfortunately I didn’t take a screenie of what it looked like, I will do a quick search to see if someone else has
Edit: found a pic, hope this person doesn’t mind me posting it here but since its on the net maybe i won’t get in trouble
https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/167476/minimystical.png
Also found a link of the animation of it :
http://33.media.tumblr.com/83f276414efde53b9419ce47b401ba47/tumblr_nbnfijnzd81rd9166o1_r1_1280.gif

(edited by bradldz.3728)

Posted by: fizz.4536

fizz.4536

You find a screen grab from this page here: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Mini-Mystical-Dragon-3

There’s also a page about it on the wiki, though the wiki is currently broken.

You can also preview it using the chat code posted on the page, or use this [&AgHf/AAA]

Followedbyrocks.8751

Grabbed a quick screencap from my game for you guys…maybe my client is bugged or something because it’s still here for me.

Attachments:

Donari.5237

Ahhh … you are looking in the bank collectibles that vanish when emptied. I was looking in the hero panel.

When I go to look in the bank, the only mini slots visible are those with minis not yet withdrawn. Withdrawing a few to add to my wardrobe, then going back in the bank, there are still no empty slots. I think you are bugged.

Posted by: Fey Zeal.7032

Fey Zeal.7032

My guess is it probably is a special item that is bundled in a package like Rytlock was but for the China client. It is likely we will never see it or we will not see it for a while. I see no reasons for them not to release it in the English client as I’m sure people would buy it off the gem store. Maybe they are planing to release it under a returning Dragon Bash or Chinese New Years celebration.

Posted by: Karizee.8076

Karizee.8076

Could be for an upcoming PvP tournament as well.

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

Maybe in December we have to buy 50€ of gems to get it. Just like what happened to Mr Sparkles.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

Followedbyrocks.8751

Ahhh … you are looking in the bank collectibles that vanish when emptied. I was looking in the hero panel.

Actually no, this is the wardrobe, not the collectibles tab in the bank. I might still be bugged though if the Dragon doesn’t show up in anyone else’s wardrobe.