Sound Updates

Sound Updates

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Carighan.6758

Carighan.6758

Or, just hear us out here.

Personalized Sound Effect Sliders, for a more personal touch.

Makes tons more sense then the homogeneous solution approach that will just end up annoying everyone anyway.

Let people make the choices of what they hear, how often and from what sources.

Oh ofc that’d be even better, but let’s be realistic: It took how long to get a salvage-all option?

And considering that you probably want something like volume and frequency for both yourself and others, I fully estimate this to be implemented somewhere by 2020

The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.

Sound Updates

Posted by: Kronatakimo.7532

Kronatakimo.7532

I’m annoyed by the sound of The Predator. Make the option – to use the standard sound of the weapon instead of the legendary. People will have the right to choose, those who do not like can simply turn it off.

Sound Updates

Posted by: Timo.1065

Timo.1065

Hi,

please look on Legendary Fractal Backpack. Sound during flight is so anoying. It’s is so hight and shrill.

Sound Updates

Posted by: Ezrael.6859

Ezrael.6859

The Dreamer is amazing, keep it as it is.

Also people who don’t like the sound effects of Quip and Dreamer now have alternatives in the form of Hope and Chuka and Champawat.

It’s more the fact that you can’t control others around you and the obnoxious loud NEIGH NEIGH NEIGH BEW BEW BEW their auto-attacks make.

Sound Updates

Posted by: Astrovirus.2936

Astrovirus.2936

As owner of The Dreamer I state please don’t remove the sound as it is now. This is one of the reasons I crafted it.

Although I do realise that it can be/is very annoying to people around me, I don’t think the proposed solution is fair to players like me who want the sound as it is. Giving only a small chance to hear the original sound would just not do it for me, and would make this bow not special anymore, let alone be Legendary.

I would strongly opt for a way that other players can selectively remove/mute the sound they find annoying about these 2 Legendaries (and then specifically for these weapons and not all weapons).

Sound Updates

Posted by: Yasi.9065

Yasi.9065

I like the idea of an option to turn other people’s legendaries “off”, by replacing them with normal weapons – sound, graphics and animation.

Then I could finally again use nevermore without getting yelled at to stop the “kittening ravens”.

Sound Updates

Posted by: Leotas.4573

Leotas.4573

Please do not use your resources on changing the very thing many people have invested their time in… if you have the resources why not look at things like audiobalancing, when is the last time you heard your own caracters feet touch the ground without having combat sounds blast out your ears?

Alternatively please give me the option to cull/remove VISUAL effects of other players legendary weapons… have you tried Gorse with 6 people using Nevermore? I have and it is the very reason I will not build it altough I have the collections almost complete and if the situation was any different I would’ve built it without thinking for the theme alone…

Sound Updates

Posted by: Bret.6940

Bret.6940

I do not want the sound of quip changed, this would be the 2nd time anet has screwed me over as i originally had gotten 2 quips trying to be unique before the wardrobe changed and was told i couldnt be refunded. Part of the whole reason i got quip was for the sound and confetti effects do not change the quip sound.

Order of Grenth ~ P/P Thief~ [OGs] TC

Sound Updates

Posted by: Fluffy.1932

Fluffy.1932

There are a few items in game that let me have fun at other people’s expense. I love using the guild banner tonic on a crowded area and watching everybody get confused. I love using experimental teleportation guns on the daily vista to drop people off cliffs. I like occasionally running around with a choir bell spamming keys.

To me, Quip and Dreamer fall into the same sort of category. One of the features is that they can be used to annoy the heck out of other people. Regardless of if you think that is an okay use of those items, it is a reason that some people will have gotten those weapons. If you change the sound, then that is unfair to the people who devoted all the resources for a legendary weapon into getting that sound.

It might be a small minority of people who got those weapons for this reason, but I bet it is non-zero. It is unfair to them to change it without adding something else to satisfy them.

This is most likely out of scope of your project, but here are some ideas if you are determined to change the sounds:
1. Add an option for old/new sounds so people have a choice.
2. Unbind the legendary so people can sell it if they no longer want it. This would be complicated by people transmuting over the legendary and transmuting the legendary skin onto other weapons.

Personally, I think you should just not change it. Changing an item that expensive in any way is not objectively better is going to make people upset.

Fluffy Fuz
The Edge of Oblivion [EDGE]

Sound Updates

Posted by: Ardid.7203

Ardid.7203

There are a few items in game that let me have fun at other people’s expense. I love using the guild banner tonic on a crowded area and watching everybody get confused. I love using experimental teleportation guns on the daily vista to drop people off cliffs. I like occasionally running around with a choir bell spamming keys.

To me, Quip and Dreamer fall into the same sort of category. One of the features is that they can be used to annoy the heck out of other people. Regardless of if you think that is an okay use of those items, it is a reason that some people will have gotten those weapons. If you change the sound, then that is unfair to the people who devoted all the resources for a legendary weapon into getting that sound.

It might be a small minority of people who got those weapons for this reason, but I bet it is non-zero. It is unfair to them to change it without adding something else to satisfy them.

This is most likely out of scope of your project, but here are some ideas if you are determined to change the sounds:
1. Add an option for old/new sounds so people have a choice.
2. Unbind the legendary so people can sell it if they no longer want it. This would be complicated by people transmuting over the legendary and transmuting the legendary skin onto other weapons.

Personally, I think you should just not change it. Changing an item that expensive in any way is not objectively better is going to make people upset.

You know griefing is not encouraged or even allowed by Anet, right?
The mere possibility of people using Quip or Dreamer specifically to annoy other players justifies the change.

“Only problem with the Engineer is
that it makes every other class in the game boring to play.”
Hawks

Sound Updates

Posted by: AllNightPlayer.1286

AllNightPlayer.1286

Not about the legendaries, but still a matter for the sound department:

How about adding a "mute" checkbox for every sound channel category? This way, I would not have to move the sliders up and down everytime, I want to mute the music or player instruments for the moment.

Sound Updates

AllNightPlayer.1286

Oh, and by the way:
The guttural sounds of the destroyers from Ember Bay (or all destroyers?) seem to use the voice sound channel instead of the effect channel. This makes their grunts extremely loud on my side, since the voice slider is set to the max, but effects isn’t.

Sound Updates

Posted by: Troj.7940

Troj.7940

I personally would prefer if you looked at sounds in relation to gameplay and pvp balancing rather than always be cosmetic or QOL improvements or gem shop related….

I.e Many attacks due to the power creep and overpowered HOT skills and weapons could do with more telegraphing due to their hard hitting natures. Why not focus on adding extra wooshing sound effects which supplement the minimal telegraphs some of these new abilities and attacks bring the the game.

You should really be prioritising and focusing your efforts to fix these kinds of issues over fluff and gem shop items before your customers become cynical and leave for pastures new as your balancing seems to take a backseat to all your other “qol fixes”.

Sound Updates

AllNightPlayer.1286

I personally would prefer if you looked at sounds in relation to gameplay and pvp balancing rather than always be cosmetic or QOL improvements or gem shop related....

I.e Many attacks due to the power creep and overpowered HOT skills and weapons could do with more telegraphing due to their hard hitting natures. Why not focus on adding extra wooshing sound effects which supplement the minimal telegraphs some of these new abilities and attacks bring the the game.

You should really be prioritising and focusing your efforts to fix these kinds of issues over fluff and gem shop items before your customers become cynical and leave for pastures new as your balancing seems to take a backseat to all your other "qol fixes".

What does the sound department have to do with profession balance and armour/outfit creation??

Sound Updates

Posted by: Troj.7940

Troj.7940

I gave an example in the second paragraph didn’t I?

Sound Updates

Posted by: Gimli.9461

Gimli.9461

Absolutely and Unequivocally NO!

Leave my Quip Alone! I made it Specifically to annoy people with the sound, and if they don’t want to listen to it, they can turn off player sounds! And if that doesn’t turn it off, well make an option to turn off player Weapon Sounds!

I find the whole idea ludicrous and hypocritical considering your Cosmic Mining tools, and the most Obnoxious Raven Glider!

Unlike Raven Glider, I actually spent sweat and gameplay to attain this amazingly annoying weapon, and as such, I demand recompense if you choose to change the sound, in the form of a free choice of a HoT legendary.

Also, allow me to note, that your dev time would be much better spent to implement Fishing, with Fishing Boats, and Housing, with Mugs and Pillows, to introduce countless Gem Store items. Also a Bloodstone Brewing station where you feed 250 bloodstone to let people drink hot mugs of Bloodstone from to become the glowing color of bloodstone for 10 min.

Thank you

Sound Updates

Posted by: Gimli.9461

Gimli.9461

The mere possibility of people using Quip or Dreamer specifically to annoy other players justifies the change.

Following this logic they should remove Raven Glider because I am sick of ppl gliding with it on purpose right in front of me so my 24 inch screen suddenly turns violent purple eye hurting color.

THere should be option to turn off seeing/hearing things you don’t want to see/hear. Trying to tailor sound so it annoys NoOne is a bound to fail venture.

Sound Updates

Posted by: Gorani.7205

Gorani.7205

I happened to turn away from events with people spamming “the horse bow”, because it is so annoying. I could settle with it playing on a skill #5 use (which is usally on a longer cool down), but auto attacking with The Dreamers is hell on earth.
Quip is a bit less annoying, but not far away from The Dreamer.

The option to turn Legendary sound effects into a standard sound (via an option’s check box) would be great, because it would allow owners of The Dreamer to make their own ears bleed, without affecting the rest of the population.

Member of The Guildwars Online Guild [GWO]
Still keeps a volume of Kurzick poems ;)

Sound Updates

Posted by: Gercoa.7490

Gercoa.7490

Having just recently earned the Dreamer, I was actually a little put off by the sound myself. My guild mates have complained about it during runs and while it does stand out, the sound does get to me after awhile (I just turn down all the sounds). That all said, if your going to change it how about an wet farty sort of sound as those unicorns crap out those rainbows!

Link provided for reference….

Sound Updates

Posted by: AzureWolf.9150

AzureWolf.9150

This is a tough one. I personally find the sound The Dreamer makes very annoying….In fact the sound has caused me to move away from other characters who are using it (most noticeable in big boss fights or WvW zergs)….but I also know people who absolutely love the sound and are currently working hard to make it. I wouldn’t make The Dreamer for myself, but after going through all the effort to make a different legendary (Kudzu), I’d be pretty upset if that Legendary then changed after I went through that long process to make it. It’s always a tough one when you change a set way an items looks/sounds, especially if that item either costs real money, or considerable game time to create. Lishtenbird’s suggestion of having the sound only play for the weilder does sound like a viable solution (or perhaps a toggle switch that lets you hear/not hear legendary effects?)

Sound Updates

Posted by: kvrgusa.4870

kvrgusa.4870

Anet gods, please dont change the sound of either weapon!
As a person who owns Quip at least two of my favorite parts of the legendary are that it looks really witty and funny. But more importantly the sound that quip makes is what makes me enjoy the weapon the most. Personally I dont find the noise it makes annoying at all and I think it gives the weapon a lot of character.
As for Dreamer I dont personally own one but as previously mentioned if you removed the unicorn noise it makes it would completely change the identity of the weapon.

But as other people mentioned if you just added a slider that would mute it for the people who do find it aggravating or annoying that would be a really good fix. So people who enjoy hearing the sounds can choose to do so and other who chose not to dont have to…

Sound Updates

Posted by: Novoden.3087

Novoden.3087

Nooo..
One big reason i made quip was because of the sounds.

Sound Updates

Posted by: Queenie.7698

Queenie.7698

As someone who has both Quip and The Dreamer I ask that you do not change them. As other players have suggested, have an option to toggle weapon sounds on and off!

Sound Updates

Posted by: Sartharina.3542

Sartharina.3542

As for Dreamer I dont personally own one but as previously mentioned if you removed the unicorn noise it makes it would completely change the identity of the weapon

Not really. The Dreamer wasn’t always “THE GODkitten SCREAMING PONY BOW!” – it’s a bow of Rainbows, Unicorns, Dreams, and Sparkles. Simply replacing the GODkitten SCREAMING PONY autoattack (Feel free to keep the whinny on other skill activations) with something softer (Frankly, I’d prefer a light chiming sound reminiscent of stars and fantasy) would still keep the bow’s identity, while eliminating the primary cause of the griefing (The frequency of the ponybow’s sound)

I hope Quip is safe, though, because it’s supposed to be loud, obnoxious, and annoying.

Sound Updates

Posted by: Eirinn.4250

Eirinn.4250

By Odin’s beard, please, don’t.

I’m all for the ticky box / slider idea, but please, don’t change a legendary many people worked hard for just to satisfy a bunch of loud people thinking the world should revolve around them. (I’m a bit harsh here and I’m sorry, but this is sadly just how internet works these days and I’ve had enough) I’m affraid that they’ll never be satisfied and demand more a more…after all it’s in many people’s nature to look for things to complain about. And what will come next? Hiding and removing gliders, huge skirts, auras?

All these things took a lot of work to make and are a part of a wonderful game. Be proud of your creations!

Proud Queen of The Shieldmaidens
…the core of all life is a limitless chest of tales…

Sound Updates

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

I own Legendaries, Quip/Dreamer were on my next to get list so I’m hoping nothing gets changed.

Instead of crapping on your playerbase who already have these items, how about a sound toggle in options? This way people who don’t like it can mute it while the rest of us enjoy what we created.

Like I said, I don’t have those ones yet, but I would be super mad if you guys downgraded any of the Legendaries I own, a lot of time is spent making these or in my case, a lot of cash was spent buying them.

You guys create awsome things, but some people won’t let others have their fun, just look at aviators day 2015 or the new floppy fish, please don’t let a vocal minority ruin it for the majority, it’s killing this game and I would very much like to keep playing for years to come.

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

(edited by sephiroth.4217)

Sound Updates

Posted by: Moonyeti.3296

Moonyeti.3296

I’ll throw my support in on the put it in sliders / options side of things. People that created one can get all of the effects they worked hard to get, anyone annoyed can set it to not hear it. Win / win!

Sound Updates

Posted by: DragonSlayer.7360

DragonSlayer.7360

Haven’t ran into the annoying hissing sound, but would love to turn off the random annoying NPC chatter (“More Violets I Say Less Violence” for example). The other thing I can think of is when people use the tomes, the leveling up sound isn’t loud or annoying by itself, but when someone pops off 10+ of those in a row, it stacks the sound/volume on those, and can be annoying.

I personally would rather see changes to the above.

Sound Updates

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

Slider just isn’t as good a solution. It’s a blunt instrument when distinct correction is needed. Setting cooldowns (2-3 seconds, really just 2 seconds would help a ton) removes the Troll Factor from the noise, and the firing frequency is the core of the problem.

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

Sound Updates

Sartharina.3542

just to satisfy a bunch of loud people thinking the world should revolve around them.

Nobody is louder or more self-centered than those who made the [insert all the kittens] Screaming [insert all the kittens] Pony [insert all the kittens] Bow for its autoattack’s sound effect.

Sound Updates

Posted by: Keypek.5716

Keypek.5716

I don’t, nor ever will, own either of those legs but the airship change is one of my favorite of all time! My god that was an awful sound… always had to take my headset off if spending time there crafting at all.

Sound Updates

Posted by: Sister Saxifrage.7361

Sister Saxifrage.7361

I don’t have them, and I rarely notice the sounds of the Dreamer, and don’t even know the sounds of Quip. I think they must wear more on the wielders than on anyone else. Would it be really hard to make a toggle? Or categorize them as player instruments?

Sound Updates

Posted by: Ardid.7203

Ardid.7203

Following this logic they should remove Raven Glider because I am sick of ppl gliding with it on purpose right in front of me so my 24 inch screen suddenly turns violent purple eye hurting color.

Exactly.

“Only problem with the Engineer is
that it makes every other class in the game boring to play.”
Hawks

Sound Updates

Posted by: jheryn.8390

jheryn.8390

To answer your original question, I am 100% in favor of your proposed idea. I have literally moved maps or to another part of a map to escape the horse sound the bow makes.

(edited by jheryn.8390)

Sound Updates

Posted by: Funmaster.8215

Funmaster.8215

Quip and Dreamer rely too much on their unique sounds as a driver for people to want to make them. Don’t change them – they’re perfect as they are.

Astralaria, on the other hand, I made because it’s pretty, but when drawn it emits a constant clicking noise that drives me absolutely crazy. This is the kind if sound on a legendary that needs to be fixed, I think. I went on a legendary journey for Quip so I could have a gun that shoots confetti and and makes toot sounds, but I didn’t make Astralaria to be annoyed by a constant clicking noise that I had no idea came with the weapon.

Sound Updates

Posted by: NinjaRobot.4635

NinjaRobot.4635

I own both quip and dreamer and I like them both the way they are. Changing them b/c ppl find them annoying defeats the purpose of my p/d sb asura thief spamming ponies and stealth quip shots on dead ppl trying to run back to their wvw zerg.

While your at it disable the tron sounds talking to people who don’t own them.

Sound Updates

Posted by: Helius.8321

Helius.8321

I don’t want to change the subject but while we are talking about sounds I had to basically quit playing my Revenant because of the sounds of the Dragon stance. They are really obnoxious. I play ingame music almost everyday and turning down the Player Instrument Volume is the only way to stop the Dragon stance sounds. So when I want to play music or listen to my friends play I have to turn my Player Instrument Volume back up which isn’t to difficult but since I play/listen to ingame harp music often switching the options can be really annoying.

To be honest I would rather not have any sounds on the Dragon stance’s utilities.

Sound Updates

Posted by: SakuraJD.4720

SakuraJD.4720

I never get to hear the sound of Dreamer anymore. apparently some bug about <60FPS causes the sound to never register? i play at capped 30 FPS to reduce the heat of my card, so i never get to hear it, and i miss the sound of it. i like the sound of it neighing on every shot… but now i never hear it…

Sound Updates

Posted by: Heraldusluminare.2946

Heraldusluminare.2946

First and foremost, I have to applaud Keenan for even bothering to take his time to investigate this issue. It means a lot to me as a customer, knowing that our thoughts are being heard.

However, my vote would be to have some sort of dropdown menu (or slider, as others have mentioned) that will allow you to select from several effects levels (e.g. all effects, personal effects only, no effects). This would be advantageous for several reasons:

While it’ll be great to tone down on the shrill, repetitive SFX from the weapons, how would your team be able to define what sounds are annoying and what aren’t? The number of player opinions are myriad, and what sounds ‘decent’ to your sound team may be ‘intolerable’ to some players. Unless you intend on letting the player base preview each and every sample of the new sound clips, then doing a poll to choose which sounds would make the cut before implementation, you’d still end up having some people complain about sounds (because you can’t please everyone).

The effects filter will be a long-term solution. In the event that another item is judged to be causing unnecessary flashy (fireballs, for example) or shrill sounding effects, they can be quickly blocked at will by the player with a simple change of the menu. I get that it totally blocks out sounds from other items as well, but as people above have mentioned, I believe the only people who would really enjoy listening to the incessant neighing from The Dreamer would be the owners of the ponybow themselves (although if you’re feeling really generous, you could even set the filter to even allow sounds to fire through once every three cycles, or once every five cycles).

The filtering of effects might also remove a bit of load from graphics and sound cards processors. I’m not a computer person, but I think if you can toggle the amount of FX that’s going on your screen, things should render faster?

Sound Updates

Posted by: Calisanna.8732

Calisanna.8732

I just made The Dreamer and is my first legendary. Within minutes I was asked to switch out weapons due to the sound effects. I was made to feel guilty over someone I am so proud of. Please allow other to be able to tone down or mute the volume of legendaries so, the people who listen to our guild members and surrounding players, can start using The Dreamer again. I have only had The Dreamer for a day now and am very sad by the remarks I have received.

Sound Updates

Posted by: rabidsmiles.5926

rabidsmiles.5926

I too am a Dreamer owner who cannot use the legendary I love the most because of complaints. I get called a troll and then get told off rudely. I did not make it for the noise and I did not make it to troll other people, I made it because it makes me laugh killing things with Robot Unicorn Attack unicorns. I loved that game as a teenager and when I saw that they had implemented it here, I was thrilled.

I fully support a sound change into something more pleasing to the ear. Tone down the high pitched neighing sound…or turn it into something else, just don’t remove the fact that it makes a sound.

Sound Updates

Posted by: Vash.2386

Vash.2386

Definitely No! No! No!
I love my Dreamer and Quip for these very reasons, the sound that they make, and it is unfair to just single out these two items. Why not then change every single item that has an annoying sound “Your grawl impression is really coming along” from the backpack comes to mind. Or what !bout some of those gathering tools, jack in the box with it’s loud “waaaablaaah”! There are lots of sounds in the game that can annoy people, either address all of them or none. But to single out two legendary weapons which people have spent the time and gold to craft is just plain unfair.

Surely the smarter thing to do is to give a weapon/item volume slider so people can turn down the different noises that annoy them.

Never leave a wrong to ripen into evil or sorrow. (Ventari’s Tablet V)

Sound Updates

Posted by: Teulius.8752

Teulius.8752

I own quip and the dreamer. I just wish the sounds were removed from the autoattacks, that’s it. If nothing else, just do that.

Sound Updates

Sartharina.3542

Definitely No! No! No!
I love my Dreamer and Quip for these very reasons, the sound that they make, and it is unfair to just single out these two items. Why not then change every single item that has an annoying sound “Your grawl impression is really coming along” from the backpack comes to mind. Or what !bout some of those gathering tools, jack in the box with it’s loud “waaaablaaah”! There are lots of sounds in the game that can annoy people, either address all of them or none. But to single out two legendary weapons which people have spent the time and gold to craft is just plain unfair.

Surely the smarter thing to do is to give a weapon/item volume slider so people can turn down the different noises that annoy them.

The Job-O-Tron backpack makes a noise roughly once every minute, if that. The Screaming Pony Bow violates our ears with a non-stop, shrill screeching throughout any combat in the vicinity of a user.

Sound Updates

Posted by: Tiny Doom.4380

Tiny Doom.4380

Whatever changes are or are not made to these specific weapons, what’s really needed is the UI toggle as suggested many times in the thread. A simple All/Mine/None toggle for all weapon sounds would do the job.

Sound Updates

Posted by: SlippyCheeze.5483

SlippyCheeze.5483

So, I don’t have much opinion about those specific weapons, but… I used to play WoW. They had one emote, /train, that would play the most awful “choo choo” voiced thing along with it — and they had a “toy” that had everyone in a “large aoe” area be forced to play it.

The very first “addon” I ever, ever found for WoW was actually a set of empty sound files that you could place in the appropriate path on disk, and which would “play” instead of the system supplied ones.

Perhaps, instead of tuning the sound, the same process could be applied here? Have GW2 first check if a file exists on disk, and if not, then fetch it from gw2.dat — allowing players to mute whatever annoys them.

(…and, I’m sure, also bring the awful “real world” gunshot sounds to guns, and other things that I loath, but I guess some folks really love?)

Sound Updates

Posted by: Supernatural Dawn.3194

Supernatural Dawn.3194

If you get rid of those sounds get rid of the predator too. Nothing like a loud bang. Seriously though just don’t play with those people if you don’t like it. They spent a lot of time crafting the legendary weapons.

Sound Updates

Posted by: Xeyon.6419

Xeyon.6419

Please for the love of god do not screw up the sound effects on the two best legendaries in game… Seriously, if you don’t want troll sound effects don’t make one of the troll legendaries…. While we are on the topic of sound effects, bump up the volume a few ticks on Chupa’s roar sound effects, they are way too quiet.

Sound Updates

Posted by: SlippyCheeze.5483

SlippyCheeze.5483

If you get rid of those sounds get rid of the predator too. Nothing like a loud bang. Seriously though just don’t play with those people if you don’t like it. They spent a lot of time crafting the legendary weapons.

The problem isn’t that they are making the choice to play with them, it’s that the people using those weapons show up at the same location for whatever reason. (eg: questing in the same general area, world bosses, etc.)

I’m not arguing that there isn’t a problem, just that “don’t play together” isn’t really a viable solution here.

Sound Updates

Posted by: latinkuro.7304

latinkuro.7304

My issues with quip and dreamer:

- People spamming this annoying sound next to me.
- I move, they follow.
- I ask, please stop spamming that annoying sound next to me thank you. They proceed to do it on purpose, they tell me they made it on purpose to annoy people like me.
- My only option is to disable all SFX to gain some peace of mind.
- This hurts me in that I have to miss on a ton of great SFX you guys worked hard on, sounds I love, just to be rid of these two particular annoying sounds.
- I was soooo happy when you introduced player instruments sound slider wink, wink, hint, hint.

LOVE: Raids & Fractals.
HATE: Jumping puzzles.
DESPISE: TIME GATES, RNG & THE TRINITY !