Posted by: Unloveableone.6082

Unloveableone.6082

For anyone that isn’t able to see it, etc

Spoiler warning as well.

[Spoiler] video at the end of S2

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Scoobaniec.9561

Scoobaniec.9561

KIll all sylvari. KILL EM ALL! Finally! Death to saladsss!

Posted by: Zoso.8279

Zoso.8279

That video was sic as kitten. #hype

Necromancer Main

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

Yeah that hyped me more than anything I’ve seen elsewhere.

Posted by: Paradox.1380

Paradox.1380

Conflicted. As a Sylvari player.. this kinda makes me sad and upset. I am totally ready for something else =/

What I wanna know is if Sylvari are ‘minions’ how are we able to play as them? is all 6 of my Sylvari going to be assaulted by the rest of the world!? How does that bode well for het fact I already kileld one Dragon risking life and limb.. I killed scarlet… all as a Sylvari =( Do not like!

On the real though I am excited as hell to see where this goes even if I am conflicted in my feelings about how people can turn on a whole race… omg… Stoppit tears.

-It’s Lady Paradox- Sweet Adrenaline
“What Part Of Living Says You Gotta Die?
I Plan On Burnin Through Another 9 Lives”

Posted by: I See No Tomorrow.7302

I See No Tomorrow.7302

Conflicted. As a Sylvari player.. this kinda makes me sad and upset. I am totally ready for something else =/

What I wanna know is if Sylvari are ‘minions’ how are we able to play as them? is all 6 of my Sylvari going to be assaulted by the rest of the world!? How does that bode well for het fact I already kileld one Dragon risking life and limb.. I killed scarlet… all as a Sylvari =( Do not like!

On the real though I am excited as hell to see where this goes even if I am conflicted in my feelings about how people can turn on a whole race… omg… Stoppit tears.

Just because sylvari were “supposed” to be dragon minions, doesn’t make them dragon minions now. The player character is just as unaffected by Mordy whether they are sylvari, asura, norn, human, or charr.

The fact that they’re more easily corruptable by Mordy is not a basis for other people to hate them any more than the fact that charr can become branded.

Honestly this revelation doesn’t change the sylvari’s standing as “good guys”.

Posted by: DarksunG.9537

DarksunG.9537

For anyone that isn’t able to see it, etc

Spoiler warning as well.

More focus on Sylvari? That’s a Spoiler?

Posted by: nGumball.1283

nGumball.1283

SPOLIER ALERT: DON’T READ THE FOLLOWING IF YOU HAVEN’T PLAYED THE LAST EPISODE

Paletree is like Glint and therefore the Sylvari aren’t his minions. They wre supposed to be but that’s not the case anylonger. Ofcourse Mordy have influence on some Sylvari but these are not the playable characters apparently. Meaning that you won’t encounter anything different gameplay wise however I would assume that you will be bullied around, hated and discriminated in the new future.

Posted by: Schwarzseher.9873

Schwarzseher.9873

Trahaerne should be put on a military trial for high treason. Ordering the airfleet to fly on such a low altitude so they can get shot down by the enemy AA and getting boarded by enemy assault teams, this should bring him at least the death sentence.

Posted by: Knighthonor.4061

Knighthonor.4061

@1:09 That Sylvari used a 2hander land spear!!!
http://youtu.be/yt2MVby1Wj0

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

It looks interesting, but somehow I can’t shove off the feeling that this will be another disappointment and hyping up people with awesome looking trailers and then when it hits, the actual content is not even worth the name “content”.

Most of the last living story episodes I just completed cause I wanted the armour skins, got through them in 1 hour tops and didn’t repeat. Wintersday was a total letdown, same old content again.

If they make this a paying expansion, I doubt I’d even buy it unless there’s new playable races/classes/PvP modes.. or anything of the kind.
If it’s a continuation of boring living story but behind a paywall… no thanks, cause it’s simply not worth it.
If it’s a hype up for living story that is still free, /care.

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

Posted by: Paradox.1380

Paradox.1380

Just because sylvari were “supposed” to be dragon minions, doesn’t make them dragon minions now. The player character is just as unaffected by Mordy whether they are sylvari, asura, norn, human, or charr.

The fact that they’re more easily corruptable by Mordy is not a basis for other people to hate them any more than the fact that charr can become branded.

Honestly this revelation doesn’t change the sylvari’s standing as “good guys”.

This Trailer proves otherwise. As has the story leading up to it.

Even your own Pact members talk about you (if you’re a Sylvari) among themselves about how we can’t be trusted, etc etc.

its a very strange parallel to if you are say playing a Norn and hear the dialogue it just sounds like they are scared of Sylvari… but when you ARE a Sylvari and you here them talk about your race.. its strange and I always wonder how I if I were a Sylvari would feel to hear people I was in charge of and trying to save the world with, were questioning my honor.

Also I was more writing down my feelings on the matter, not whether or not my main was actually a dragon minion.

-It’s Lady Paradox- Sweet Adrenaline
“What Part Of Living Says You Gotta Die?
I Plan On Burnin Through Another 9 Lives”

Posted by: Ardenwolfe.8590

Ardenwolfe.8590

I must say, this was very clever of ANet. I’m loving how some of the fan theories about the Sylvari and Caithe proved correct.

Gone to Reddit.

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

If you’d like to see the in-game video again, visit the NPC near the entrance to Camp Resolve. He will let you rewatch the final cinematics if you’ve completed the episode.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

Posted by: Infamous Darkness.3284

Infamous Darkness.3284

So the sylvari are to Mordremoth as the forsaken in wow were to the undead controlled by the lich king…

Infamous Culverin(engi[Main]), one of every other class.
Karl Marx: “Go away! Last words are for fools who haven’t said enough!”

Ardenwolfe.8590

More like they’re akin to the Risen by Zhaitan.

Gone to Reddit.

Posted by: joe.7684

joe.7684

They were supposed to be, anyway. Something went wrong – or right – due to the actions of Ventari, and the sylvari got…diverted. Most of them, anyway. The creepy probability now arises that the Nightmare Court were right all along.

Also, how soon before the cries arise for Trahearne to resign as Marshal of the Pact – assuming, of course, that he even survived that battle?

Posted by: Unloveableone.6082

Unloveableone.6082

Mursaat are in this video.
I am so certain that is a Mursaat.

Posted by: videoboy.4162

videoboy.4162

They were supposed to be, anyway. Something went wrong – or right – due to the actions of Ventari, and the sylvari got…diverted. Most of them, anyway. The creepy probability now arises that the Nightmare Court were right all along.

Also, how soon before the cries arise for Trahearne to resign as Marshal of the Pact – assuming, of course, that he even survived that battle?

I’m thinking the Nightmare Court are the ones that he managed to finally bring in line. It looked like several of them were the crazy ones in the video.

Posted by: BlkPrince.2854

BlkPrince.2854

Had a feeling the sylvari were minions of mord xD my poor ele sylvari is going to die

Posted by: Vukorep.3081

Vukorep.3081

i assume its going to be something like " sylvari are more prone to be corrupted by modremoth…but ofc,not all of them"

There will be races,leaders and NPCs that will ignore the "not all of them " part and they will start attacking them.

Nightmare court isnt helping much with the problem either.

As for sylvari player characters i expect the living world story instances and such seeing you in a different way than before (SOME, maybe a few only npcs in the overworld will look at you differently with a few bad dialogues..but i doubt youll be fighting pact soldiers, seraph and peacemakers ..)

BlkPrince.2854

@1:09 That Sylvari used a 2hander land spear!!!
http://youtu.be/yt2MVby1Wj0

they should do that the spear is awsome :P

Posted by: Dalanor.5387

Dalanor.5387

What if its a seer? They look kinda similar and they may got a revamp in appearance.

Posted by: Bolbo Baggins.8594

Bolbo Baggins.8594

It has more resemblance with a Seer

From the guildwars 1 wiki.

http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/File:Ancient_Seer.jpg

Posted by: Renkencen.6127

Renkencen.6127

Trahaerne should be put on a military trial for high treason. Ordering the airfleet to fly on such a low altitude so they can get shot down by the enemy AA and getting boarded by enemy assault teams, this should bring him at least the death sentence.

What make you think it was unintentional from Trehaerne part? Maybe he was a spy or sleeper and betray the pact by leading them to a trap? (Why they fly so low.)
I am having a strong feeling that Treherne will turned on us sooner or later as his general purposed in the game is kind of over know (cleance Orr).

I got quite a few questions at the end of the video (I knew the assult will fail as I felt it will be an oppersite reaction when our character slayed the champion)-

Who/ what and why with the Sylvari and the Mothertree? I break it down-
Why did the Mothertree break away from Mordremoth? Yes the simple answer is like Glint to Kralkatorrik but I think it’s abit more detail than that which lead me to another thing.
I feel that this somehow retconned the Sylvari origin. At the moment my theory is that Mordy was the real being that “planted the seed” during the end of Eye of the North exapnsion from Guild Wars. This in turned had Ronan and Ventari interfered with the Mothertree upbringing which resulted her from astray from Mordy plan. Maybe she had a dream of Ronan family death which she started to feel empathy or maybe Ventari teaching greatly influence her to changed her destiny. I also guessing, knowing that they are nothing more than dragon minions, their kind got nothing to lived for so she used Ventari teaching to give her saplings a path/ purpose in life.

Ok got that out of my head and move onto the other part of the video.
Just where exactly did the Pact ships went to and where did those Sylvari came from? I amusing they are either Nightmare Court, Soundless or the other Sylvari not from the Grove or Mother Tree?
Also this will not bold so well fro the Sylvari npc like Laranthir of the Wild (I wonder how Almorra Soulkeeper will react?).

Lastly, nice try Anet, you don’t fool me just yet as in the video making it out be a proper expansion (new lego). I mean if it was a real expansion, what about our characters that we haven’t played the living story with or does buying it will shortcut those characters to the main expansion story?

EDIT- Ah! I almost forgot about Tanmi? Where is she anyway? I forgot about her whereabout from the last episode.

(edited by Renkencen.6127)

Posted by: Eric.6109

Eric.6109

BRING ON THE SALAD DRESSINGS!!!!1111

Salad dressing, chef, 500;
Ingrediants:
4 blood of sylvari
2 ascalonian herbs
1 wine

+9000% to magic find

I want trahern’s head on a plate, with some tomatoes and dressing. Finally, the glory would belong to the players, and not to this talking cabbage.

a.net: I will not be buying gems with cash until you fix traits.

(edited by Eric.6109)

Posted by: SkylightMoon.1980

SkylightMoon.1980

Heart of Thorns is something. Whatever it is, its obviously not just a Season 3. NCSoft doesnt trademark Seasons/Living story kitty content. You trademark big content. This is either an expansion or a new form of content we’ll be getting thats bigger than what we previously had.

Posted by: nexxe.7081

nexxe.7081

Title should be changed. That’s a major spoiler.

Posted by: Kysin.6349

Kysin.6349

Definitely a bit sick of Sylvari (Canach, Scarlet, Caithe) being the spotlight in LS. However, that trailer was awesome and Anets art team is top tier. I am interested to see where the story is going for sure (please be an expansion). I personally really miss the rush of having a bunch of new content at once, rather than being spoon fed 30 minutes-1 hour of content week by week.

I definitely think that was a Seer and not a Mursaat, me thinks Rytlock got himself infused

Co-leader of Knights of Eminence[Sir] – PvX
Reap The Weak[Reap] – WvW 5-man havok
-Blackgate

Posted by: Titus.4285

Titus.4285

If you’d like to see the in-game video again, visit the NPC near the entrance to Camp Resolve. He will let you rewatch the final cinematics if you’ve completed the episode.

Great stuff! But would it perhaps be possible (in the future) to add “replay cinematic(s)” buttons to the Story Journal interface?

Pretty please! You can have your Wreath Crown back as payment (no, not really, not ever! <3)

Edit: sorry, I didn’t see Bobby’s request to make a new thread for such a suggestion.

Let the Kings and Queens of other lands and lesser creatures
witness our wonders and cry out in astonishment and humble themselves.
Beware our mighty works.

(edited by Titus.4285)

BlkPrince.2854

Great stuff! But would it perhaps be possible (in the future) to add “replay cinematic(s)” buttons to the Story Journal interface?

Pretty please! You can have your Wreath Crown back as payment (no, not really, not ever! <3)

u can talk to the npc in the camp to rewatch it

Posted by: DarkOcean.8746

DarkOcean.8746

u can talk to the npc in the camp to rewatch it

You don’t say? I’m pretty sure Titus was suggesting the feature be intertwined with the Story Journal for convenience sake…

Posted by: Zalman.8719

Zalman.8719

I suspected only the second pale tree to be mordy minion but that was an epic plot twist, anyways imagine you’re a Soundless and maybe you’re done, not sure on this. I’m curious about that too and where this will go. It was certainly expected and unexpected but struck a big blow , at least to me and the Wynee plot was good too.

Posted by: Travis the Terrible.4739

Travis the Terrible.4739

KIll all sylvari. KILL EM ALL! Finally! Death to saladsss!

They were never to be trusted in the first part.

Follow the darkness into the depths, it’s more fun than the light can provide.

Posted by: Orpheal.8263

Orpheal.8263

I must say, this was very clever of ANet. I’m loving how some of the fan theories about the Sylvari and Caithe proved correct.

I must say, this was extremely unclever and total unoriginal…

ANet basically destroyed with one stroke a whole playable race storywise for everybody and turned the Sylvari into a bad race, that gets seen by everybody now basically as the seed of everything evil there is currently on Tyria.

It is way too much of an “coincidence”, as this isn’t the first time that this kind of miraculous 100% accurate story telling has happened so far in the Living Story based on someones random theorycrafting about the game’s futurous story….

Or don’t you find it freaking weird too, that some random guys comes up here in the forums with some even weirder theories about what the story will turn into in the far future, like a year ago before it happens, what happened exactly today and basically it feels like, as if Anet just copied that theory from that person and just implemented it today right away 1:1 ???

Then they let get the whole pact fleet get literally get slaughtered and shreddered into thousands of pieces, basically standing absolutely no chance against these huge vines, for those are even the biggest air ships in that scene like freaking tiny TOYS to play with…. and kill off basically in that scene everyone including Logan, Eir, Zojja and Trahearne… – come on, be real, as if anyone of them could have survived that, when Mordremoth destroyed their air ships high in the sky right under their feets away in an blink of an eye…
They all would have to be supernatural beings, if anyone of them would have actually survived that mass slaughter.

I absolutely don’t know what to say about it. I just feel in myself right now an extreme void and diappointment together than I’m absolutely unable to express with just words, that I can describe only with what ran through my head right at the second when I saw this desaster

“OMFG, well thanks ANet, you just right now completely ruined the whole story of the game forever” Thats what I had right directly in mind at the moment, when I heard Wynne say that the Sylvari are just Mordremoth Minions and saw the final scenes shortly later

Well, why forever, – because there is as the title of this episode says, absolutely, however you want to turn it now, no way how to make this desaster now unhappen.
Its destroyed, a so far so good story destroyed unrepairable forever with a whole playable race being forever now brand marked as the seed of evil in a matter of seconds.

I’m just speechless to say the least…

I see absolutely no sense anymore in playing further my Sylvari Character now basically in any kind of way storywise, because of this turnout of the story, which simply seems like a copy and paste lame implemention of a player theory and not like something very original, that any ANet Writer came up self with, which doesn’t mark instantly a whole playable race forever in a bad way that lets everyone view at this race now, like as if they are dirty filth that needs to get killed now as quick as possible and completely be erased from Tyria, that basically everyone on this world, that is no Sylvari turns now into their enemies, which just wants to see all of them dead, cause the other races see in them as like Wynne says in the story, monsters into them.

This whole thing makes everything Sylvari regarding now forever completely obsolete and irrelevant!
What plays it for a role anymore now, what the Nightmare Court is, what they do ect. Sylvari are anyways the evil now, regardless if they had any other evil faction already…
What makes it for a sense, that we defended the Pale Tree, when in the end Sylvari are just minions of Mordremoth anyways??

This episode brought me nearly to the point, where I start to say, I just absolutely don’t want to know anymore, what will happen next on the 24th, cause of Anet just recklessly killing storywise off one of their playable races with this negative brand marking of making them our enemie’s minions now, whicht are better off being killed all, than being kept alive by the other races now – never knowing, when Mordremoth could turn the whole Sylvari Race at any given moment as a weapon against all others to massicely weaken the Pact… if there is even still something like a Pact after this ridiculous David vs. Goliath Mass Slaughter in which we stood absolutely no chance against him realistically.

Personally I like the idea behind sub classes ~ quoted from Chris Whiteside

(edited by Orpheal.8263)

Posted by: Underdark.3726

Underdark.3726

I see a new hashtag comming:
#JeSuisSylvari lol

Posted by: Farzo.8410

Farzo.8410

Seers got 4 arms.

The creatures in the video also had black-like tendrils coming from the back, just like the Mursaat.

Posted by: Mada.5319

Mada.5319

Seers got 4 arms.

The creatures in the video also had black-like tendrils coming from the back, just like the Mursaat.

My thoughts exactly.

Posted by: Pyriel.4370

Pyriel.4370

Someone needs to take a chill pill and think things through differently, surely this whole thing makes the Sylvari interesting and actually gives them a history and backstory, something of which they lacked outside of “I am a planty and from a tree that someone planted a while ago”.

Who says that they are copying player theories? Wouldn’t it be reasonable to think that the Devs left clues in the world to let players figure the story out for themselves? If everything was announced before hand it would kill the story even more, let alone any theorycrafting community. It is fun to figure things out from breadcrumbs and after a while you inevitably have enough breadcrumbs to make a loaf. Also who is to say this wasn’t planned based on Ronan finding the Pale Tree seed in a cave of other seeds defended by plant-like monsters.

If anything this will add more depth and struggle to the Sylvari existence rather than some of us are bad and some are good because reasons. Some inner turmoil will help develop them into a race with worries, needs, insecurities, hopes and the dichotomy between their inner-dragon call, self control and the struggle between those two aspects.

Besides who’s to say that the reason Sylvari weren’t going mad before hand is that the Pale Tree was healthy and fit, therefore able to hold back Mordremoth’s influence, now that she is weakened she was able to only protect some Sylvari from Mordremoth’s influence based on priority, Trahearne, Caithe, Player, Canach and maybe a few more story-based characters. Though it WOULD be interesting to see if Trahearne gave in and became a bad-kitten general of Mordremoth.

Mada.5319

Who says that they are copying player theories? Wouldn’t it be reasonable to think that the Devs left clues in the world to let players figure the story out for themselves?

There were no clues. All previous speculation were baseless….. until now.

Posted by: Arleii.5304

Arleii.5304

Okay, this update…I experienced somehting like this the first time in my life. First the scene with Caithe, Faolain and Wynne – it was so well done, and finally the secret was revealed and I was screaming and such. Then the first cinematic – the animation was very coll and I was like “called it”. And I was very satisfied with the update. And then out of nowhere the HoT expansion appeared and as soon as I seen the city turning into gold I was sure it was the expansion. I was screaming like hell, and at the end, when it showed the logo, I jumped and almost broke my computer. It is few hours since then and I am still shaking with excitement. ARAARGARargarGARG!!!
EDIT: An the trailer was so well animated! It is so beautiful the style and palette! And the music oh gods! The best cinematic yet!!

Iin bhiin lan anath
. . .
ban galla nir

Posted by: Phyrak.7260

Phyrak.7260

Why is no one talking about Rytlock and him fighting what look to be Mordy’s minions

It means that he came out of the mists somehow and has joined back with the edge

Did anyone else see that?

Pyriel.4370

Seers got 4 arms.

You are correct good sir. I forgot about the arms, was more focused on the collar and the tendrils not being spread out like typical Mursaat, though that may be artistic licence.

Pyriel.4370

Who says that they are copying player theories? Wouldn’t it be reasonable to think that the Devs left clues in the world to let players figure the story out for themselves?

cough Scarlet.

aaaaaannnnddddd https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWtFf7UbtAQ

Not baseless.

Ardenwolfe.8590

Orpheal, your rant made zero sense as far as long-term thinking. Here’s why: Charr.

Instead of writing another wall of text, I’ll let you do the research, as far as story-line, and let you figure it out.

Otherwise, please keep in mind, Guild Wars 2 is still just a game.

Gone to Reddit.

Mada.5319

cough Scarlet.

Not baseless.

I suggest reading through the lore forum instead of watching youtube videos by a guy who’s gotten it wrong more times than right.

Posted by: Distaste.4801

Distaste.4801

It looks interesting, but somehow I can’t shove off the feeling that this will be another disappointment and hyping up people with awesome looking trailers and then when it hits, the actual content is not even worth the name “content”.

Most of the last living story episodes I just completed cause I wanted the armour skins, got through them in 1 hour tops and didn’t repeat. Wintersday was a total letdown, same old content again.

If they make this a paying expansion, I doubt I’d even buy it unless there’s new playable races/classes/PvP modes.. or anything of the kind.
If it’s a continuation of boring living story but behind a paywall… no thanks, cause it’s simply not worth it.
If it’s a hype up for living story that is still free, /care.

Pretty much my thoughts. Unless this expansion expands gameplay via new races, stats, weapons, skills, traitlines/trait system, SPvP maps/gamemodes, WvW maps/mechanics, etc; it isn’t going to be worth a purchase for me or anyone that I know. The LS is alright but it’s not worth buying an expansion. Even if it does include new gameplay there is a VERY high risk of the systems being flawed beyond comprehension or completely unbalanced, ArenaNet’s track record to date is extremely discouraging at a minimum. Why am I going to buy an expansion and hope they support the game properly when they didn’t do that for the original release?

It’s on my radar and I’ll check it out on the 24th, but I’m very far from hyped. I’d say it’s akin to a doctors appointment, you’ve got a bad feeling about it but at least you’ll get some answers.

Posted by: Etien.4601

Etien.4601

BRING ON THE SALAD DRESSINGS!!!!1111

Salad dressing, chef, 500;
Ingrediants:
4 blood of sylvari
2 ascalonian herbs
1 wine

+9000% to magic find

I want trahern’s head on a plate, with some tomatoes and dressing. Finally, the glory would belong to the players, and not to this talking cabbage.

You sir made my day

Drop Acid Not Bombs (Richie Hawtin)

Pyriel.4370

cough Scarlet.

Not baseless.

I suggest reading through the lore forum instead of watching youtube videos by a guy who’s gotten it wrong more times than right.

Still ignoring good ole Scarlet are we? Ah well, anyways the Sylvari Dragon Theory has been knocking around from 2012 with plenty of logical breadcrumbs like Sylvari being incorruptable by Zhaitan or any other Elder Dragon, the Origins of the Pale Tree, The Nightmare Court, the idea that when one dragon dies, the others gobble up the magic and become stronger thus having a drive to attack each other, interestingly the Wyld Hunt of many prominent Sylvari. Also the nature of the Wyld Hunt itself being akin to an uncontrollable aspect of Sylvari that they cannot control.

Posted by: Exroyal.9053

Exroyal.9053

Time to speculate:

-What happens to DE and the Pact?
-How does this affect the good Sylvari/ Nightmare Court/ Player Sylvari?
-How much of the map will this conflict cover?
-What happens to Rytlock and Caithe?
-How do the Mursaat connect to this?

I’ll start:
- After the corrupted Sylvari turn on the Pact the Pact fleet falls to its demise. Almost everyone dies, but a small group survives, including almost every member of DE and maybe Trehearne. I can easily see Trehearne and/or one of DE members dying.

- After the world learns about the sylvari secret all the other races grow hostile towards all Sylvari. The good sylvari have to prove themselves innocent, but take a lot of losses by doing so. The Nightmare Court gain a huge boost of members and see this as an opportunity to achiev their goals. I don’t see this affecting the play Sylvari in any way, because like Glint they’re part of the good despite being born from the bad. This theory can also apply to the good npc sylvari.

- Im guessing we get the rest of Maguuma Wastes (2/3 full size zones), Magus Falls (2-3 full size zones) and maybe Janthir Bay and Isles of Janthir. (1 large zone each)

- Caithe uses the egg to somehow find out how to break free from the dragons mind control (although she is free, a large part of her kin is not). She’ll be the hero alongside the player, but i can easily see her dying in this. Rytlock succesfully completes his mission, however doing this results in him losing his eyesight. He returns as a total kitten, just to learn about what has happend to his friends. Enraged he goes beastmode and probably appears at a cliché moment and save the remaining Pact soldiers and DE members.

- Although the Mursaat were the enemy in GW1 i got a feel that we need to ally ourselves with the Mursaat from the trailer. Really don’t see how they connect to this other then that we need something they possess.

Now it’s your time.

Also i wonder if the new maps (would be stupid not to add new ones) have that aztec vibe to them, like GW: Utopia was supposed to be. Full jungle and all. If they’re going to show a new trailer or a video i hope it’s not the same one we got today.