Stop asking for less rewards!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: aophts.9862

aophts.9862

Seriously, what the freak is going on?

With the gold reward for the dungeons and the chests from champions, now i can finally make some gold and start my quest for a legendary. I see a LOT of people with legendary, seriously, i’m not kidding, i saw a lot of people with legendary weapons, and it is obvious that they spend it a lot of gold to craft one. So, i want my legendary too, like everyone else, but people asking for less rewards (WTF?!?) you destroy any plans for getting money or crafting a legendary, not only for me but for other people.

Stop being selfish, everyone have the right to craft a legendary and have some nice amount of money in the wallet.

Posted by: Dmzsfx.8103

Dmzsfx.8103

There are people asking for less o.0?!
Everyone I’ve talked to/read has asked for more (i.e. why are there no 2g or 2.5g paths?)

Posted by: cesmode.4257

cesmode.4257

Id rather less rewards and more impactful content. Id rather play the game to just simply play the game, rather than a freakin job where Im concerned with rewards.

But thats just me.

Karma is as abundant as air, and as useless as the Kardashians.

Posted by: Erasculio.2914

Erasculio.2914

I think the OP is misunderstanding some topics in this forum.

Some players are asking for a game less focused on rewards, and more focused on fun content that players would play for the sake of having fun, as opposed to play in order to get gold/karma/whatever.

Some players cannot understand this concept, especially MMORPG players. But it’s pretty much what people do in real life – we go watch a movie because we like the experience of watching a movie. Not because we will be paid 1 dollar for each movie we watch.

“I think that players are starting to mature past the point of wanting to be on that
treadmill, of being in that obvious pattern of every time I catch up you are going to
put another carrot in front of me” – Mike O’Brien right before Ascended weapons

Posted by: Treeline.3865

Treeline.3865

I think OP is reffering to the Champion fix in the Pavilion. I at least asked for a nerf. And it was needed. Economy was breaking.

http://www.gw2spidy.com/item/24351 – This should show what I’m reffering to. When prices of certain items halves in a few days something that’s not supposed to happen is going on.

Leader of Heroes [Hero] – Seafarers Rest

cesmode.4257

Some players are asking for a game less focused on rewards, and more focused on fun content that players would play for the sake of having fun, as opposed to play in order to get gold/karma/whatever.

Some players cannot understand this concept, especially MMORPG players. But it’s pretty much what people do in real life – we go watch a movie because we like the experience of watching a movie. Not because we will be paid 1 dollar for each movie we watch.

This.

And personally, I blame the ENTIRE reward system.
Relics
Pristine Relics
Globs of ecto
Laurels
Badges
Glory
Dungeon tokens
Sprockets
Crystals
Charged crystals
etc, etc etc.

Step 1: Remove it all except—
Gold
ectos(for crafting purposes only).

Step 2:
Make gold the currency for the TP.
Dungeon tokens currency for dungeon gear.
Karma for Every-thing-else.

Step 3: Have all content in all aspects of the game reward the same things: Karma, gold, XP. That way, you can do whatever you want and get the same stuff. Even jumping puzzles…open it up and get some karma.

cesmode.4257

I think OP is reffering to the Champion fix in the Pavilion. I at least asked for a nerf. And it was needed. Economy was breaking.

http://www.gw2spidy.com/item/24351 – This should show what I’m reffering to. When prices of certain items halves in a few days something that’s not supposed to happen is going on.

Did the economist John Smith see this one? Not to put him on the spot,and this type of short-sidedness is present throughout all of arenanet. They never see things a few steps down the road.

Posted by: Araziel.7201

Araziel.7201

Everyone I’ve talked to/read has asked for more (i.e. why are there no 2g or 2.5g paths?)

Just a few on the forums. Same guys that didn’t want an LFG tool in game. Another one that had the bright idea of having fixed prices on the TP. You get the idea of what kind of people these are. Just guys that troll the forums more than play the game.

Posted by: AntiGw.9367

AntiGw.9367

Did the economist John Smith see this one? Not to put him on the spot,and this type of short-sidedness is present throughout all of arenanet. They never see things a few steps down the road.

Unbelievable…

Nobody can predict such changes accurately. Nobody.

Treeline.3865

Just a few on the forums. Same guys that didn’t want an LFG tool in game. Another one that had the bright idea of having fixed prices on the TP. You get the idea of what kind of people these are. Just guys that troll the forums more than play the game.

That’s some cute generalizations, but no, I’m somewhat only on the nerf side when it comes to certain sources of income, because I’m looking a bit further than to the tip of my nose – If you get what you want and we buff the ability to farm up a notch, this will happen:

Those who regularly farm will be even richer from farming. Consequently they will have more money to pay for items.
^You would think this as a good thing because hey you can get your legendary or whatever much faster.
What happens now though? The other farmers have more gold as well and yay they can afford that 600g precursor too. Consequence: The limited availablity means the bids get higher and higher until reaching a new plateau where price compared to the gold people farm is hard to get again. Once again you can’t get your legendary and cry for either more gold in the game or more precursor drops.

Edit: Also note that some people do not play this game to farm. If you’re able to get 50g/hour farming and they get 2g/hour for playing varied content, do you think they will be able to ever afford anything in this game? You will effectively push out anyone who doesn’t like grind because you wanted your rewards.

Let’s say they give in and say hey, let there be more precursors. While I’m not sure what happens to prices here, you will get your super awesome flashy ugly Twilight. That’s great for you. Now look around. So. Many. Twilights. Not very legendary, is it?

I’m pretty sure no one is crying for less rewards. What we do ask is that everything is leveled out. In other terms you should get no more reward from CoF path 1 than you get from doing anything else (of the same difficulty).

In current meta it means that since there is no risk and no challenge involved in running in a zerg in pavilion, it should not be the most efficient way of generating income for the player.

Whether that means bumping other content up to match Pavilion, or nerfing Pavilion, I couldn’t really care less. But the more supply you get from farming, the less people are willing to pay for it. Remember that when you want all your farming intact.

(edited by Treeline.3865)

Araziel.7201

I’m not really sure why you keep harping on the pavilion because that was nerfed as far as I know and is temp content. OP was talking about the chests from open world champs and dungeon rewards. The pavilion needed nerfed. There were too many champs in there for that zerg farm. So you’re right about that.

Posted by: Neural.1824

Neural.1824

The people calling for the lowering of rewards for effort in the already dismal loot system are generally just trolls or individuals who got their Legendary back when it was easy to do so, and are afraid they’ll lose their special status. So they intentionally push Anet to make it stupid-hard to get anywhere. Just ignore them.

Where are my gem sales? I want gem sales! Nerf EVERYTHING!

Posted by: darkace.8925

darkace.8925

With the gold reward for the dungeons and the chests from champions, now i can finally make some gold and start my quest for a legendary. I see a LOT of people with legendary, seriously, i’m not kidding, i saw a lot of people with legendary weapons, and it is obvious that they spend it a lot of gold to craft one. So, i want my legendary too, like everyone else, but people asking for less rewards (WTF?!?) you destroy any plans for getting money or crafting a legendary, not only for me but for other people.

Stop being selfish, everyone have the right to craft a legendary and have some nice amount of money in the wallet.

You’re being rather shortsighted. You’re not the only one getting heaps of gold from these new events; everyone else is too. This isn’t gold being shuffled around from one player to another; it’s new gold…it’s gold being added to the economy. If gold is added to the economy quicker than it’s removed, inflation happens. If inflation happens, that Legendary you so badly want becomes significantly more expensive; as does everything else.

Araziel.7201

Put him on the spot for what? One t6 material falling in price? The market was hardly “breaking.”

cesmode.4257

Unbelievable…

Nobody can predict such changes accurately. Nobody.

Its simple economics though. Supply and demand. If an event has the propensity to yield a lot more of one commodity, the value of that commodity goes down. You don’t need to be an economist to understand this.

Posted by: Aenaos.8160

Aenaos.8160

Supply of gold and T6 mats was way too low,
and something had to be done about it.
Anet should take a step back,look at what they’ve
done,say well done,and then lock the PvE loot/gold reward
system for the next decade.
Seriously.
Don’t change this.
It is good.

-Win a pip,lose a pip,win a pip,lose a pip,lose a pip,
lose a pip,win 2 pips,lose a pip,lose a pip…………..-
-Go go Espartz.-

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

Or not. Only Anet knows whether this was supposed to happen or was an unplanned sideeffect. Personally, I see no problem in things costing less, though.
It’s when the prices go up that we have to worry.

Its simple economics though. Supply and demand. If an event has the propensity to yield a lot more of one commodity, the value of that commodity goes down. You don’t need to be an economist to understand this.

Exactly – it’s the economy working as intended. Certainly not breaking.

You’re being rather shortsighted. You’re not the only one getting heaps of gold from these new events; everyone else is too. This isn’t gold being shuffled around from one player to another; it’s new gold…it’s gold being added to the economy.

You don’t get “heaps of gold” from vendoring stuff, nor do you get that much directly from drops. Most of it is gained from selling things on TP – which means it is being shuffled around.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

(edited by Astralporing.1957)

Posted by: Gmr Leon.1846

Gmr Leon.1846

This.

The people calling for the lowering of rewards for effort in the already dismal loot system are generally just trolls or individuals who got their Legendary back when it was easy to do so, and are afraid they’ll lose their special status. So they intentionally push Anet to make it stupid-hard to get anywhere. Just ignore them.

I’ve been playing since release. I won’t even attempt to touch a legendary unless it just randomly drops from an enemy or pops from a chest. It’s the kind of longterm BS I’ve never striven for, even since GW1, when the BS in play was elite armor and sometimes extremely rare weapons. I don’t really want more rewards nor do I want less, I just want the focus to be more on reward through experience than reward through virtual reward baubles (gold/badges/karma/laurels/whatever the new trendy currency thingy is).

Grydd, asuran engineer perpetually gathering materials.
Member of The Archivists’ Sanctum [Lore], a guild for lore enthusiasts.
The Adventurer’s Log!

darkace.8925

You’re being rather shortsighted. You’re not the only one getting heaps of gold from these new events; everyone else is too. This isn’t gold being shuffled around from one player to another; it’s new gold…it’s gold being added to the economy.

You don’t get “heaps of gold” from vendoring stuff, nor do you get that much directly from drops. Most of it is gained from selling things on TP – which means it is being shuffled around.

You may not; I may not, but all of us together are. Do the math:
Average Zerg Size
x Number of Servers
x 4 (for FG, QD, QP, and LS)
x Average Silver per Champion
x Number of Champions Killed per Hour
x Blues & Greens Vendored per Hour
x 24 Hours a Day
x 7 Days a Week
= A whole lot of gold being introduced into the economy each week this continues.

Posted by: Rhysati.4932

Rhysati.4932

You’re being rather shortsighted. You’re not the only one getting heaps of gold from these new events; everyone else is too. This isn’t gold being shuffled around from one player to another; it’s new gold…it’s gold being added to the economy. If gold is added to the economy quicker than it’s removed, inflation happens. If inflation happens, that Legendary you so badly want becomes significantly more expensive; as does everything else.

While this is true, the problem is that the ‘events’ that have come out are mind-numbingly boring. The only POINT to doing them is to farm loot. That’s the main problem with the ‘content’ we’ve gotten so far. If you didn’t at least get these modest loot/gold rewards, nobody would be doing them at all. Not only that, but there isn’t any decent way to get rewards outside of them. If I could, I’d be running Fractals like mad because I actually enjoy them. But I never run them these days because…there’s no friggin reward!

Posted by: ShadowMaster.5708

ShadowMaster.5708

I really enjoyed this patch, but i think it is because if we keep getting patches like this, the economy will crash worse than it does IRL sometimes…

Everything would be like under 10 silver

Posted by: WolftheAngel.4089

WolftheAngel.4089

There are people asking for less?
As a casual player, I’m actually glad that I’m now making a decent amount of coin and slowly moving towards that legendary weapon.
I’ve played this game since it first came out, and I’m actually very happy on how both active and casual players are treated.

Plus, as far as events go, no one ever said you had to do them. Everything in this game is optional. I have friends who only do pvp, and hardly ever touch pve and they have a great time too. =P

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

You may not; I may not, but all of us together are. Do the math:
Average Zerg Size
x Number of Servers
x 4 (for FG, QD, QP, and LS)
x Average Silver per Champion
x Number of Champions Killed per Hour
x Blues & Greens Vendored per Hour
x 24 Hours a Day
x 7 Days a Week
= A whole lot of gold being introduced into the economy each week this continues.

It’s likely less than has been introduced into the economy by CoF p1 farming before this patch. And that got nerfed, didn’t it.
Additionally, the amount of gold this farming introduces into economy is far less than the amount of valuables (equipment and mats) it introduces. And this relation is what’s important here.

While this is true, the problem is that the ‘events’ that have come out are mind-numbingly boring. The only POINT to doing them is to farm loot. That’s the main problem with the ‘content’ we’ve gotten so far. If you didn’t at least get these modest loot/gold rewards, nobody would be doing them at all. Not only that, but there isn’t any decent way to get rewards outside of them. If I could, I’d be running Fractals like mad because I actually enjoy them. But I never run them these days because…there’s no friggin reward!

That is certainly a valid point. We’d do better with a more even (and more generous) reward distribution within the game – and one that places less importance on those rewards.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

(edited by Astralporing.1957)

darkace.8925

Additionally, the amount of gold this farming introduces into economy is far less than the amount of valuables (equipment and mats) it introduces. And this relation is what’s important here.

That’s a fair point.

Posted by: Conncept.7638

Conncept.7638

They’re not asking for less rewards, they are complaining that the rewards have been changed for the sake of casual players. You (and me) as casual players can now run a dungeon during each play period and actually have earned something. Whereas before, running one dungeon per play period would yield nothing, but running it dozens of times would yield ridiculous rewards. So the entire system was rigged in favor of farmers and speed clearers, and they haven’t taken kindly to that being taken away.

Posted by: Im Mudbone.1437

Im Mudbone.1437

Id rather less rewards and more impactful content. Id rather play the game to just simply play the game, rather than a freakin job where Im concerned with rewards.

But thats just me.

I’d rather have rewards that reflect my time and effort I put into a particular event or kill.

Blackgate Megaserver – [LaZy] Imperium of LaZy Nation
Mud Bone – Sylvari Ranger

(edited by Im Mudbone.1437)

Posted by: Blaine Tog.8304

Blaine Tog.8304

No one has a “right” to a Legendary, and increasing gold gains across the board won’t help you get your Legendary any quicker. Everyone else will have more gold as well, which means they’ll be willing to spend more on what they need to craft one, which means the prices will go up dramatically, which means it will take the same amount of time to get it as before except gold will be worth less.

The GW2 rewards system isn’t perfect yet, but that doesn’t mean Anet should just inject money willy nilly. Efforts taken to keep inflation down are a good thing. They make the game better for everyone.

I main Ele and Necro, though I have an alt of each profession at level 80.
How to Condi Reaper on a budget
Everything I say is only in reference to PvE and WvW.

Posted by: Kronus.6048

Kronus.6048

No one has a “right” to a Legendary, and increasing gold gains across the board won’t help you get your Legendary any quicker. Everyone else will have more gold as well, which means they’ll be willing to spend more on what they need to craft one, which means the prices will go up dramatically, which means it will take the same amount of time to get it as before except gold will be worth less.

The GW2 rewards system isn’t perfect yet, but that doesn’t mean Anet should just inject money willy nilly. Efforts taken to keep inflation down are a good thing. They make the game better for everyone.

Right, because the system right now was perfect no? You were getting scraps unless you were a) A cof farmer or a TP player. I am sure the same people that want less rewards are also the ones that cried on the materials dropping in CP because their ‘’hard earned’’ stock was dropping down.

Posted by: Marcus Greythorne.6843

Marcus Greythorne.6843

OP, do you seriously believe that most people with Legendary have farmed that on their own?

• $ > Gems > Gold
  • huge guilds who sponsor their guildleader
  • trading post flipping

those methods are far superior than any farming method since release. More rewards would only mean that the precursors/legendaries will get even more expensive in the TP.

http://gw2style.com/index.php – show your look and rate others – great filters!!

Blaine Tog.8304

Right, because the system right now was perfect no? You were getting scraps unless you were a) A cof farmer or a TP player. I am sure the same people that want less rewards are also the ones that cried on the materials dropping in CP because their ‘’hard earned’’ stock was dropping down.

Not to be rude, but what part of “the GW2 rewards system isn’t perfect yet” was unclear the first time around?

My point is just that the economy needs to be controlled. Sometimes that means throttling back on rewards, sometimes it means jacking them up, but nerfing rewards isn’t always a bad thing.

Posted by: wolfpaq.7354

wolfpaq.7354

Uh, that’s exactly what Arenanet intended to happen. The market must be flooded with T6 materials to pave the way for T7 and crafting level 500.

There’s nothing to misunderstand. There literally are people (some even in this thread!) asking for the new dungeon rewards / champ rewards to be nerfed. I guess some people don’t like farming champions & dungeons and are upset that others who enjoy farming are being rewarded for it.

(edited by wolfpaq.7354)

Posted by: Sil.4560

Sil.4560

I won’t lie, I do want the ridiculous champ farm to be nerfed. The idea that brainless zerging around should be so highly rewarding for people is terrible. Make people actually work and think for high rewards. Right now we’re just promoting inflation.

Posted by: Hell Avenger.7021

Hell Avenger.7021

I won’t lie, I do want the ridiculous champ farm to be nerfed. The idea that brainless zerging around should be so highly rewarding for people is terrible. Make people actually work and think for high rewards. Right now we’re just promoting inflation.

I agree, the current zerging is brainless.

Kronus.6048

Unfortunately arena does not do that. If you were given say 5g per map completed,then people would gladly do it, but atm you get a crappy green/rare item and a few mats for quite a lot of work.

Blaine Tog.8304

Unfortunately arena does not do that. If you were given say 5g per map completed,then people would gladly do it, but atm you get a crappy green/rare item and a few mats for quite a lot of work.

One-time per-character rewards are tricky. Make them too high and you encourage people to make alts strictly for farming the reward and then delete the character and start over. This is especially the case for lower-level regions. Not to say map completion rewards couldn’t go up a bit, but only a bit.

Posted by: TooBz.3065

TooBz.3065

I just wish they could reward me for doing something fun. But I guess they don’t pay you if it’s not work.

Anything I post is just the opinion of a very vocal minority of 1.

Kronus.6048

One-time per-character rewards are tricky. Make them too high and you encourage people to make alts strictly for farming the reward and then delete the character and start over. This is especially the case for lower-level regions. Not to say map completion rewards couldn’t go up a bit, but only a bit.

Maybe some would do, but most wouldn’t if the other features in game were just as rewarding. Look at gaunlet. One of the best ways to farm gold atm for some classes. Put Deadeye and you are set. Many people I know have done 200-300 gold in the last 3 days .

Posted by: arjeidi.2690

arjeidi.2690

Ok so we want players to play content for fun, but we want them to work if they want items (which they can use to further their fun)? How about some of you get a job, then you can have all the work you want and then remember that this is supposed to be entertainment, not a substitute for the real world you don’t want to be a part of.

Jesus christ, some people…

Kronus.6048

Ok so we want players to play content for fun, but we want them to work if they want items (which they can use to further their fun)? How about some of you get a job, then you can have all the work you want and then remember that this is supposed to be entertainment, not a substitute for the real world you don’t want to be a part of.

ignore him, he is probably one of the TP players still kitten ed on the loss of gold from the t5 mats.

Posted by: silvermember.8941

silvermember.8941

• $ > Gems > Gold

I am not trying to call you a liar, but do you have any evidence of that? It seems people like you keep saying that to make yourself feel better, but w/o proof all you have is nothing.

anyways anyone that can speed 700-1000 bucks probably in my book deserves that legendary (I think legendary was the wrong choice of words just like rare and exotic are), because they are funding the game for me.

As u know im pro. ~Tomonobu Itagaki

This is an mmo forum, if someone isn’t whining chances are the game is dead.

Araziel.7201

ignore him, he is probably one of the TP players still kitten ed on the loss of gold from the t5 mats.

Lol! Besides the trolls they seem like the only other ones mad about the loot. Well, that’s the nature of the market, boys. Cut your loses and move onto your next big venture.

Posted by: Marcus Greythorne.6843

Marcus Greythorne.6843

• $ > Gems > Gold

I am not trying to call you a liar, but do you have any evidence of that? It seems people like you keep saying that to make yourself feel better, but w/o proof all you have is nothing.

anyways anyone that can speed 700-1000 bucks probably in my book deserves that legendary (I think legendary was the wrong choice of words just like rare and exotic are), because they are funding the game for me.

of course I haven’t but it’s only logical, looking how many people had legendaries early in the game. Gems were also much cheaper in the first months.

http://gw2style.com/index.php – show your look and rate others – great filters!!

Posted by: Sil.4560

Sil.4560

Excuse you? I have a kittening job. I’m going to go do it ten minutes from now. Where the hell do you get such arrogance that you can accuse me of not working because I dare to suggest that people might have to put forth a little more effort to succeed at something that thousands of others play?

The audacity of “some people” to not actually properly read or think about the posts they respond to. Yeah, I’m talking about you. And yeah, I’m criticizing your zerging because I’d rather see clever action and effort rewarded than the easiest route because that is more healthy for the game long-term.

Next time you want to insult someone and suggest they work, maybe try thinking first.

Posted by: Sorin.4310

Sorin.4310

But thats just me.

Does it have to be one or the other? Can we not have a game with impactful content and good rewards? I don’t get why this mutually exclusive mentality always pops up on these forums.

Posted by: Fungalfoot.7213

Fungalfoot.7213

Most of the whining is coming from players who made thousands of gold playing the trading post and are now concerned that other players will finally catch up. They will mewl on about the health of the economy all day long but the truth is that they just want to feel special sitting on the pile of gold they’ve amassed.

Devaluing gold isn’t going to ruin the game. In fact, it might just end up saving it. The better rewards should be reserved for actual player achievements rather than ones ability to withstand tedious farming anyhow.

Kronus.6048

Most of the whining is coming from players who made thousands of gold playing the trading post and are now concerned that other players will finally catch up. They will mewl on about the health of the economy all day long but the truth is that they just want to feel special sitting on the pile of gold they’ve amassed.

Devaluing gold isn’t going to ruin the game. In fact, it might just end up saving it. The better rewards should be reserved for actual player achievements rather than ones ability to withstand tedious farming anyhow.

Pretty much this. People love to brag. If one of those TP players has 1000 gold,he will bag about it. The problem is when everyone has that the same amount, that player cannot brag anymore. I have a guildmate that has over 8000 and announced the fall of the economy when the update on july 6 came out, but why do I have the feeling it’s more his ego screaming : I want to be special!’’?

Treeline.3865

And where the heck did you learn where this “whining” comes from? What makes you qualified to make that judgement? I certainly have no legendary, I don’t like any of them, and half my server already have Twilight (Yes, figuratively speaking). kitten right I feel special on my pile of 8 gold.

Yes.. Yes… The 15% listing fee is a lie. Where did gold to put up items come from?

You’re not the only one getting heaps of gold from these new events; everyone else is too.
…that Legendary you so badly want becomes significantly more expensive; as does everything else.

This is seriously the best that has been said in the entire thread. It’s not hard to understand. Oh, you, mr casual is so happy you now get 2 gold for the hour that you are online. Guess what. That means every farmer in the game is getting 10 gold on the same day. Does this get you closer or further from obtaining that legendary. That one Dusk that was listed at 300g, who will get it first you think? The next one listed at 350, will it be you? Probably not. Maybe you will get yours for 800g, but hey you got more gold. Sweet.

As a casual player, I’m actually glad that I’m now making a decent amount of coin and slowly moving towards that legendary weapon.

Somehow people are so shortsighted that they only look at what THEY earn, like this poor guy. And as long as it’s more than they used to, they are happy. Please look a bit further and realize you are in fact not becoming rich. The gold lies.

But in the end any attempt to reason does not matter. The mere fact that this last quote takes more upvotes than anything in a thread like this simply means that a debate was not wanted, merely a raking down on a part of the community, who apparently all are trolls (I’m guessing we don’t get a say):

…I should probably make a new thread: Stop asking us to stop asking for less rewards. Eh?

(edited by Treeline.3865)

Posted by: Dante.1508

Dante.1508

This needs to happen with all t6 not just a few, gold flippers miss out, such a shame.

Araziel.7201

This needs to happen with all t6 not just a few, gold flippers miss out, such a shame.

Yeah, wouldn’t it be nice if the devs added a t6 farm for each of the upcoming events to bring some of the prices down? Like say the next one was blood. One after that scales and so on.

Let those guys that play the market feel the heat and guess which it will be. It’ll be good for them. Let them have some real risk involved.

Posted by: justkoh.4073

justkoh.4073

Not asking for less, I don’t join zergs but I know the rewards thus far have been a pittance.

What I ask for is not rewarding failure and make events less abuse-able.