[Suggestion] Monster Boost

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Bixel Need Moar Internets.7695

Bixel Need Moar Internets.7695

Players have been getting an edge in PVE with all the new skills and perks..

lets buff up the monsters a bit

Steam Monsters + Immune to Poison & Bleeding
Skeletons + Immune to Poison & Bleeding
Elementals + Edged Weapons half damage
Ice Imps & Ice Elementals + Immune to Frost/Cold/Ice

etc…

(edited by Bixel Need Moar Internets.7695)

Posted by: OtterPaws.2036

OtterPaws.2036

There is skeletons in this game?

~Hart Warband~
Levi Ironhart, Cassandra Irehart, Lucio Trothart
Discord Gearhart, Naevius Soulhart, Frisk Softhart

Posted by: FlashAhAhh.4307

FlashAhAhh.4307

It’s a little too DDO for my taste. I’m all for harder but they should make new content and leave existimg content alone for newbies(to keep our awesome game alive). As far as making it more difficult this should be based on the mechanics and skills of the mobs, not by DdOing thr mobs.

Posted by: Bomber.3872

Bomber.3872

Monster shouldn’t get a boost, they should get a nerf. Especially HoT Monsters should get at least 50% of their HP and armor decreased!
That would be a really awesome change!

IGN: Euer Verderben
[RUC] Riverside United Corps! For Riverside!

Posted by: FogLeg.9354

FogLeg.9354

Players have been getting an edge in PVE with all the new skills and perks..

lets buff up the monsters a bit

Steam Monsters + Immune to Poison & Bleeding
Skeletons + Immune to Poison & Bleeding
Elementals + Edged Weapons half damage
Ice Imps & Ice Elementals + Immune to Frost/Cold/Ice

etc…

Stop ruining the game for everyone else. If YOU feel the game is too easy for YOU, do first some or all of the following:

• Only play through the game using WHITE equipment. Every weapon, armor and trinket of better tier can not be used
  • Restart the game every time your character dies. Delete it, empty the inventory and bank and start from the 0.
  • Consider all the items in the game soulbound. Nothing can be sold or bought, nothing can be swapped between alts
  • Play the game without keyboard. Or mouse. Or both!
  • Solo everything.

I will quarantee the GW2 will be surprisingly challenging. You will spend a lot of time struggling with main Tyria content, and because of that you will obviously enjoy it a lot more. The best part is – it is still not ruined for every other player, its just you who will struggle with it.

Posted by: maddoctor.2738

maddoctor.2738

Monster shouldn’t get a boost, they should get a nerf. Especially HoT Monsters should get at least 50% of their HP and armor decreased!
That would be a really awesome change!

What? If you reduce 50% of the HP of Hot mobs they will die with a single auto attack. HoT mobs already have lower HP values than most core Tyria mobs, some of them much lower values. Why are people bringing up HoT HP as if it’s something that is even remotely high?

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

So instead of some half kitten creature buffs lets add some ai with actual i….

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

Posted by: Bixel Need Moar Internets.7695

Bixel Need Moar Internets.7695

Whoa! Honestly I’m surprised, I can somewhat agree not to DDO the Guild Wars game.. that’s fine. But I was thinking that damage should be applied to monsters more logically. Skeletons don’t have flesh.. why should they bleed.

Dredge are Immune to blindness already..why shouldnt Skellies be immune to bleeding?

Posted by: DGraves.3720

DGraves.3720

There just needs to be two megaservers, 1 that is normal mode, 1 that is hard mode; sadly with GW2’s quarterly performance this “hard mode” server shall never come into existence yet.

Hehe.