[Suggestion] Sylvari Hair

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Celiea.3461

Celiea.3461

Hello Anet Dev team I have a suggestion for the Sylvari Hair so far I have seen some nice hair but the rest I see a lack of potential and I don’t really use I love the sylvari race they are great but their hair is lacking most of new hair styles I have seen are stiff or solid shape hair what I am suggesting to add more loose and flowy hair and no other that can do that is its leaves, flowers, fines, and some berries you can add for certain hair styles.

So I am suggesting on the next release of hair styles is to add more leaf like hair loose and flowing from long to short, and yes add some pony tails I haven’t seen these in sylvari yet so I do like to see a handful of those from loose to braided even a braid that goes all the way down to her butt which a woman’s hair can grow that long and so will sylvari or maybe longer.

I also found a video shows some great hair styles that the Dev team can use for examples.

Sylvari Hair Video

I do hope to see more good hair styles on the future releases keep it up.

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

I can’t find the huge thread from the old Sylvari forums where Kristen Perry took a lot of feedback about sylvari hair styles and explained the technical problems with doing some of the “simple” looser styles, but here is her video showing her work on making some hair:

Posted by: Celiea.3461

Celiea.3461

I am pretty sure that Kristen will have some ideas once she finds out that a lot of use players like to see more leafy hair and maybe other things that can work in the game since yes their will be problem from the game on other hair styles but like I said in the thread I hope to see more pony tail and long hair versions in the future.

Posted by: Shanna.4762

Shanna.4762

I don’t think she works at ArenaNet anymore.