[Suggestion] Toy Box Tab

[Suggestion] Toy Box Tab

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: JediYoda.1275

JediYoda.1275

With all the toys and few outfit accessories taking up space in our banks plus with more coming at some point it would be nice to have a tab for all of it. (Like for minis, ap chest rewards skins etc)

mad king scepter, the witch broom, magic carpet, water baloon thingy, etc.

One for potions would be nice to have also as others have said below

“If only ANet had some kind of forum they could use to communicate with us……”
“ANet. They never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity to not mess up.”
Mod “Posts created to cause unrest with unfounded claims are not allowed” lmao

(edited by JediYoda.1275)

[Suggestion] Toy Box Tab

Posted by: Styxx.1564

Styxx.1564

They have tabs already, don’t they? Once they’re bound to the account, they’ll be in the Mini tab, the Wardrobe, etc…

[Suggestion] Toy Box Tab

Posted by: Venatorn.7619

Venatorn.7619

I think he is talking about the mad king scepter, the witch broom, magic carpet, water baloon thingy, etc. … this would be awesome if they did add a tab though x.x

All proffesions 80

[Suggestion] Toy Box Tab

Posted by: Styxx.1564

Styxx.1564

Ah yes. Or tonics.

[Suggestion] Toy Box Tab

Posted by: Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

Would love one for tonics. They’re taking up an entire 20 slot bag right now.

[Suggestion] Toy Box Tab

Posted by: Aerinndis.2730

Aerinndis.2730

If there were a tab for tonics, I would collect and use them a lot more. I don’t mostly because they take up space so unless it is something unusual I do not keep them.

Having a tab to stash things like the mad king scepter, kites, balloons etc. would be very nice and I would probably be more open to getting things like that as right now they clog up my inventory. I see some stuff I would like to have but don’t buy it exactly for that reason.

Great suggestion.

[Suggestion] Toy Box Tab

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

Same here. I don’t even bother with tonics right now because I don’t want to schlepp them around in my inventory. And there is so many fun ones out there, theoretically, but I don’t use them at all.

IF tonics were collectible in a tab exactly like the finishers one, I would not only use them, I would also go out of my way to enhance/complete my collection. Possibly even spend gems.

As for toys, a toy box would be fun, but I think it is not as pressing a matter as the tonics, simply because there are so many more tonics than toys. On the other hand, most toys were bought with gems, and as such maybe are more deserving of QoL changes.

[Suggestion] Toy Box Tab

Posted by: Kite.2510

Kite.2510

This and costume potions tab.
I already began deleting/destroying these things to make bank space!

I approve!

…and don’t be toxic!

[Suggestion] Toy Box Tab

Posted by: Shaaba.5672

Shaaba.5672

Please please please tonics. I was never interested in mini pets before the tab. It was too much of a pain to keep them out. Now I have faithful companions on each toon and have bought a few from the TP.

I never use my tonics for the same reason. If I collect them fine, but I don’t go out of my way to do so. And I love the tonics! Love them! But I never seem to have what I want when I want it and meh – they are scattered in bags and banks and I couldn’t tell you where any specific one is.

[Suggestion] Toy Box Tab

Posted by: Monkey Fritz.9052

Monkey Fritz.9052

Please please please tonics. I was never interested in mini pets before the tab. It was too much of a pain to keep them out. Now I have faithful companions on each toon and have bought a few from the TP.

I never use my tonics for the same reason. If I collect them fine, but I don’t go out of my way to do so. And I love the tonics! Love them! But I never seem to have what I want when I want it and meh – they are scattered in bags and banks and I couldn’t tell you where any specific one is.

Same here.
A “Toys” and a “Tonics” wardrobe, WITH at least one single method of activating a selected one without opening the hero panel. Either a hot key, or a toggled on screen “toybelt” or something.