*Total Makeover kit
*Name Change Contract

Cots: 1000 gems (normal 800+350)

[Suggestions] Gemstore Items

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

armor skins

warderobe(where u can store your current armor skins and newly unlocked skins,like the zenith weapon skins)

weaponskins(not rng based)

housing

book of builds(where us can store your current builds) so can access it fast after resetting traits
did i mention armor skins? i really want armorskins,(cute, elegant, intimidating, class specific)

Ascended weapon color changer: i have a mesmer, that is using rabid. everything is kinda nice looking…and now my staff is orange and black(necro style). i would like to get it in a different color!

or even a weapon dye pack!

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

Posted by: sorudo.9054

sorudo.9054

Posted by: Shanna.4762

Shanna.4762

Posted by: Arreyanne.2683

Arreyanne.2683

I want something along the lines of what Tera offers and the ability to wear it someplace beside Lion Arch

Posted by: Zoltreez.6435

Zoltreez.6435

Perm Bone Sickle
Perm Bone Axe

Skull mask armor skins

-Stellaris
-Total War: Warhammer
-Guild Wars 2

Posted by: KOPPER.1458

KOPPER.1458

No more RNG dye packs with filler dyes.

Posted by: lethlora.1320

lethlora.1320

Armor skins that aren’t totally sexist? That’d be nice.

Posted by: Yumiko Ishida.3769

Yumiko Ishida.3769

The school girl outfit and the paper bags and the swimsuits there were announced/leaked and never came out! They are in the gw2.dat for crying out loud! and all those releases ended without them showing up at all.

Yumiko Emi Ishida 80 Ele, Hikari Kyoko Ishida 80 Guard TC-NA. Active RPer of NA megaserver.

Posted by: sorudo.9054

sorudo.9054

Armor skins that aren’t totally sexist? That’d be nice.

but we already have plenty of boring and dull armor, the gem store even has 3 new dull and boring ones no one asked for.

Posted by: Moosh.6984

Moosh.6984

Town clothes, specifically pants and dress shoes*. When I say pants, I don’t mean jeans, or shorts, or tights (God forbid). Just dignified, elegant dress pants. I mean really, you can’t give us these really fancy-looking shirts and then neglect the lower half of our characters. It looks absurd.

Take, for example, this dorky Asura gentleman. He’s all nice and dressed up… save for his weird cargo shorts and shoes that don’t match the rest of the clothing*.

*Granted, shoes never really work well on Asura because of the whole 3-toed thing they’ve got going on.

Attachments:

Posted by: Dwaynas Avatar.1562

Dwaynas Avatar.1562

Hoping for a race change since months, but i`m worried it will never happen, would even accept having to do personal story again without rewards for it and losing every cultural armor and so on …

all is vain – #BelieveInKarl – #EvanForPresident

Posted by: Arondrinor.5307

Arondrinor.5307

Character slot discount.

Posted by: Talon Silverhawk.3574

Talon Silverhawk.3574

What we want is a permanent tree harvester in the shape of a chainsaw with the graphics and sounds, now that would sell : )

Posted by: Martellus.7083

Martellus.7083

A ballistic mask styled (as in, no horns, wings or anything) heavy armor helm that covers the entire head. The moment that thing hits the gemstore i’ll be a happy man.

And a finisher animation that depends on the weapon. For example, impaling a downed enemy with your 1 handed sword. Jumping on top of an enemy and finishing him off with your dagger, etc etc. But this is gonna be a lot of work, so i don’t have high hopes for this one.

(edited by Martellus.7083)

Posted by: Henge.3907

Henge.3907

Someone posted this in another post, but unique reviving animations that are choosable per character like the Finish Him animation.

Naturally they could only effect the rezzer and not the downed player due to too many crazy animations but suggestions could be like a light/ prayer type, or pulling out electrical wires and shocking the player, or CPR or kicking them back to life. Things like that!

Posted by: Aden Celeste.3650

Aden Celeste.3650

I would like to see more hat options. I think GW2 doesnt have a good variety of hats to wear. And Please, NOT TOWN HATS, but hat that can be used in battle. Also, that these hats DO NOT remove the characters hair!

I would like to see a general or captain’kitten, Anet can create a huge list of hats for players to wear.

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

We want to be able to buy individual pieces of the gemstore armor sets.

Anet will make more money this way. Very few people will fork out 800 gems just for one pair of pants or one pair of boots or one top, but lots of people would pay 200-300 gems for it. You will even get people like me buying more than 800 gems of pieces for various looks.

GW2 is all about customizable looks, don’t lock us into cookie cutter outfits.

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

Posted by: KOPPER.1458

KOPPER.1458

No more RNG dyes. I already have to buy this on each character if I like that color, this would be slightly more acceptable if they were account wide but they aren’t.

400 gems per piece is silly, who makes these prices up? Why are we now paying 800 gems for 2 pieces instead of a full set?

Posted by: Razor.9872

Razor.9872

I would, sometime in the future, like an “upgrade” item for lets say 800 gems, that will make one’s unlocked dyes account bound rather than character bound.

NSPride <3

Posted by: Aye.8392

Aye.8392

We want to be able to buy individual pieces of the gemstore armor sets.

Anet will make more money this way. Very few people will fork out 800 gems just for one pair of pants or one pair of boots or one top, but lots of people would pay 200-300 gems for it. You will even get people like me buying more than 800 gems of pieces for various looks.

GW2 is all about customizable looks, don’t lock us into cookie cutter outfits.

This is something I would love to see. Sell the full outfits, but have single pieces available too.

www.AlchemyIncorporated.net
Sorrows Furnace

Posted by: Dand.8231

Dand.8231

Additional Build Templates
Swappable out of combat. Effectively they “remember” what specs and builds you’ve created, including gear, and with a simple click, you can swap between them.

Food Ninja
Randomly grants you a level appropriate food buff, if you have no food buff.

Ruby Slippers
Instantly transport yourself to your races home instance.

Posted by: SansSariph.9548

SansSariph.9548

Going to steal my own idea from another thread and post it here.

I want a machine (800 gems? More? Call it a Dye Diffuser or something) to either unlock dyes for my entire account, or to create account-bound copies of a dye (presumably account-binding the original in the process). It could even consume Mystic Forge Stones on use, a la the copper-based salvage machine.

Having timed exclusive dyes in the gem store is literally causing me anxiety and stress, as I feel like I need the dyes on all my characters, even characters I haven’t created yet. A way to give future characters (same account) access to these dyes is a must, and I’m willing to pay for it.

As is, I’m just not buying the dyes. With a system like this, I’d pay for the dyes and the ability to dupe/unlock them.

Posted by: Garack.1843

Garack.1843

I think for the December holiday season we should get a limitless lumber axe of some sort with a holiday theme that maybe turns chopped trees into mounds of snow… Maybe covers it in snow while chopping it down.

Posted by: KarateKid.5648

KarateKid.5648

A journal for taking notes – just a free-form text editor that supports either tabs or bullets.

Posted by: ShieldRunner.9163

ShieldRunner.9163

I and maybe many others would pay gems for Dragonite ore. Not everyone has time to collect the items needed to build ascended weapons. or have them in black lion chests. I would buy the keys then. Basically Time is money, and money is time.

Posted by: ShieldRunner.9163

ShieldRunner.9163

an God Coin sounds cool too. 1, 4, 8,12, and 24 hr limit. that is 5 different coins that are consumable. that would sale like a hot cake.

Posted by: Furzb.2506

Furzb.2506

Posted by: dzeRnumbrd.6129

dzeRnumbrd.6129

Here is my gem store idea to make GW2 more “alt friendly”:

Waypoint Map of Tyria

Purchase price: 200 gems (1 for each alt = 8×200 = 1600 gems)

Description: Open all waypoints on all maps

(or if that is too generous, open 1 waypoint per map).

Posted by: Yamagawa.5941

Yamagawa.5941

Mesmer obby, yes. Ele obby might sell too. And don’t forget the rit armors. The hunk-of-tree shield might be fun too for Norn guardians…

Additional emotes. Cheer is so not like my rangers personality it’s amusing in its own way. Roar would fit well with some of her role-filling (not a role she enjoys, but it needs filling so she does what needs must require). Shoo for some of those instances where people are too balled up in a bad spot…
//Portable Corpse

Posted by: ZoroDaOtter.3859

ZoroDaOtter.3859

Posted by: Plok.5873

Plok.5873

I’d like to see the matching mini pets to the Endless Mystery Cat Tonic morphs, especially this ugly something, since it’s RL twin named Arestoteles is lounging in an armchair here.
Perhaps as two mystic forge recipes, each requiring the original tonic, one creating the adult, one the adolescent version pack?
I’d certainly invest another 100 tokens into a second endless tonic.

Pry Bar in yo’ face, You big disgrace / Box of Nails all over the place
Pet project: Outfit overhaul.

Posted by: Run Away PLZ.7639

Run Away PLZ.7639

-Weapon Dyeing Kit/Special weapon dyes with slight effects

Also add regular simple weapon dyes as a rare drop in game as well so that even those who don’t want to dye their weapons can get a bit out of the introduction of weapon dying. Honestly though I’d rather just see weapon dyeing introduced without a gem fee but Anet would probably be more likely to put this into the game or be faster about putting it in if they are even currently planning on putting this into GW1.

Posted by: Whitey.6185

Whitey.6185

I want a booster that makes me immune to all damage for 1 hour and works in combat

Posted by: Nikkinella.8254

Nikkinella.8254

Angel wings back skin that leaves a trail of white feathers when you move around, and a halo for helmet skin.

Posted by: PSX.9250

PSX.9250

Posted by: PSX.9250

PSX.9250

Angel wings back skin that leaves a trail of white feathers when you move around, and a halo for helmet skin.

Awesome idea

Posted by: Whitey.6185

Whitey.6185

Maybe when we get legendary back pieces.

Posted by: Aster.7950

Aster.7950

HOVERBOARD! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Posted by: DaRKJaGGeReD.5630

DaRKJaGGeReD.5630

Race changes plz.. not sure if its been said… i don’t care if it means my personal story gets set back to the beginning or that the cultural armor i had on my toon is unequipable or is deleted… with eh way crating is now going all the way up to ascended i don’t want to have to restart from the beginning have to craft back up to 500 on that toon… roughly 200-250g.. eh… or have to redo the map completion.. I would love something like this even if its like 1000 to 1200 gems

Posted by: coffen.5471

coffen.5471

Just have a bunch of items that turn you into food. Make a new kind of black lion chest that you get stuff to disguise as food!

Posted by: Guhracie.3419

Guhracie.3419

Paper bag mood helmets, please!!

“Be angry about legendary weapons, sure, but what about the recent drought of content?”
-Mike O’Brien
Because we can’t be angry about both?

Posted by: Riiko.4512

Riiko.4512

As mentioned above, potions to turn into food. We could have food fights. Literally !!

On a more serious note, I want a dolyak-led sled for Wintersday. Please.

[AHMA] – Rev
Perpetually in the mists

Posted by: Magische Boek.2530

Magische Boek.2530

something to increase stack size acount wide from 250 to ???. Also the stacks in the collectables tab

I’m not arguing!
I’m simply explaining why I’m right.

Posted by: Fatfox.4915

Fatfox.4915

I’d like some seeds. Seeds that I can plant in my home instance and get some more things to gather. So I can plant a seed and get herbs or a random tree.
More skins would be nice.
Some more emotes to.

Posted by: ChyldeMyst.5098

ChyldeMyst.5098

Oh, man. The things I’d like to buy.

1.) A transmution stone that can turn armour into town clothes.

2.) A wider variety of racially themed, non-costume town clothes. Seriously, all the non-starter town clothing available is human, and most of it is themed costumes like “pirate” and “cook”. What Krytan noble would be caught DEAD walking around town in jodhpurs or an apron? What Sylvari would choose human manufactured clothing over homegrown? What Charr would trust a human tailor?

3.) Weapon skins that aren’t cartoonishly huge. I HATE trying to find weapons for some of my smaller toons, because half the dagger skins are as long as my elementalist’s arm and as wide as her waist. I’ve only found about five greatsword skins that I can believe my Hunter would be able to lift. Offer me a weapon that’s actually scaled to my character’s size and doesn’t look like it was imported from Final Fantasy or a foam boffer LARP, and I will happily pay for it.

4.) Voice sets. I hadn’t even thought about this until I saw it here, but oh my god yes. Variety is the spice of life, and in most mass battles I can’t even tell who’s shouting. I have five other human female necros declaring themselves to be “death incarnate” in the same voice – I have to check my tool bar to see if it was me when one laments the death of a minion.

5.) Roleplay support items. Please? You promised us housing back when the game was new. I would buy furniture and wallpaper and floor tiles and paint and wall art and exterior decorations. I would prefer if some of these items were craftable in game, but I’d totally pay for specialty items and objets d’art. I’d buy non-combat-related animations for my character, and items that let me turn my minis loose on my property, and resource nodes – limited use or permanent – for my “garden”… you would not BELIEVE how stupid roleplayers are about spending money on items to create believable personal environments. Give us houses and see how much we’ll spend to make them into homes.

Posted by: Hermes.7014

Hermes.7014

Unbreakable Transmutation Crystal (unlimited usages transmutation) for 800 gems.

Upgrade Removal Kit (extract a rune/sigil/infusion without breaking the attached weapon/armor) for 300 gems per sets of five.

Whether something is either wrong or right, someone will always complain about it.

Posted by: Dand.8231

Dand.8231

Unbreakable Transmutation Crystal (unlimited usages transmutation) for 800 gems.

I’d love for this to be available, I’d buy it in a heartbeat. I played WoW briefly after their version of Transmute was added, and I loved mixing up y gear style often! Makes me sad that you have to pay an arm and a leg to get new, disposable transmute crystals in GW2.

Posted by: FinalPatriot.8034

FinalPatriot.8034

How about hair styles for all races. Essentially, a Human can access Norn styles, etc. It’s all about character creation options.

Laura Seranus – Mesmer –
“Shatter Me!”
“I am become death, the destroyer of worlds.”