[Suggestions] Gemstore Items

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: sorudo.9054

sorudo.9054

How about hair styles for all races. Essentially, a Human can access Norn styles, etc. It’s all about character creation options.

let’s stack it up a bit, all the GW1 hair for norn and humans, no cut outs and not only for hair changer tokens, from the moment you create your character.
i would not even mind paying 800 gems for it, we are missing so many hair styles it’s sickening.

Posted by: Xianos.4038

Xianos.4038

One thing I really love to see in the gem store is actual cultural town clothing styles. The majority you have in the gem store feels more norn/human looks when there could be more opportunity to put out town clothing that can look charr, asuran, and sylvari too.

Posted by: Chasind.3128

Chasind.3128

I want Kasmeer’s & Scarlet’s Face & hair.
I would pay $$ for that.

Posted by: Plok.5873

Plok.5873

While I cannot acquire a taste for those ladies’ facial hair I’m still waiting for an [Endless Mystery Dog Tonic]. And other permanent Morph Tonics.
I dumped about 50€ into the BLC lottery and only got 1 weapon ticket out of that, won’t ever touch that rng disaster again. But I would buy the Permanent Morph Tonics, or maybe a special ingredient allowing me to craft them?

Pry Bar in yo’ face, You big disgrace / Box of Nails all over the place
Pet project: Outfit overhaul.

Posted by: revodeel.2651

revodeel.2651

I’m sure some, if not all, of what I suggest has already been mentioned but oh well. Anyway, I suggest:

1. More diverse armor skins (namely, armor skins that have chest pieces similar to Pit Fighter chest, with more torso exposed. I like seeing my character’s tattoos, muscles, glow, etc.) for light, medium, and heavy armor wearers.

2. More finishers (maybe profession themed finishers?)

3. Cultural themed town clothing

4. Dye-able weapon skins

5. Another “Learn to Dance” volume

6. More diverse armor skins (namely, armor skins that have chest pieces similar to Pit Fighter chest with more torso exposed. I like seeing my character’s tattoos, muscles, glow, etc.) for light, medium, and heavy armor wearers….did I mention that already?

Do not allow the perfect to be the enemy of the good.

Posted by: Serra.5479

Serra.5479

Mini mr sparkles :’(

Posted by: Lheimroo.2947

Lheimroo.2947

The ability to send any skin to the achievement skin panel.

Posted by: Shaman.2034

Shaman.2034

With the new global living story releases, I’d like to see a map item that reads, “Unlock all waypoints on this character.” I’d pay 2500 gems for one.

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

The New Year is coming! How about a toy-slot champagne bottle? It could have Costume Brawl abilities involving cork-shooting, aoe stuns of happy laughter covered with fizzy bubbles, etc. In non Costume Brawl mode you could put out a tray of champagne glasses for your friends.

Posted by: mXz.4512

mXz.4512

Angel wings back skin that leaves a trail of white feathers when you move around, and a halo for helmet skin.

White feathered wings cough Dwayna wings for a backskin, I’m hoping for. To me, a halo might be pushing the boundaries just a tad.

Yes I’m a vet, yes I’m salty. Problem?

Posted by: Nike.2631

Nike.2631

The New Year is coming! How about a toy-slot champagne bottle? It could have Costume Brawl abilities involving cork-shooting, aoe stuns of happy laughter covered with fizzy bubbles, etc. In non Costume Brawl mode you could put out a tray of champagne glasses for your friends.

Clever. I’d consider buying this.

“You keep saying ‘its unfair.’
I wonder what your basis for comparison is…”
- Jareth, King of Goblins.

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

Angel wings back skin that leaves a trail of white feathers when you move around, and a halo for helmet skin.

White feathered wings cough Dwayna wings for a backskin, I’m hoping for. To me, a halo might be pushing the boundaries just a tad.

My Ritualist in Guild Wars 1 wearing her halo.

Gosh, I would love to have that back.

Attachments:

Posted by: Ayarei.6912

Ayarei.6912

i wish to see custom activity arena. i know you may think it will be AP grind but some game will be very fun if we can have friendly match within guildies.
guild mission (or coming GvG) is not enough guild activity imo.
and town clothes locker pls.

Posted by: Sir Tripsalot.1803

Sir Tripsalot.1803

I’d like to be able to purchase different colors for my commander tag.

Sorrow’s Furnace [SF] [mfya]
Mr Pocket Rocket~Charr~Guardian~Commander

Posted by: Shanna.4762

Shanna.4762

Something similar to this for light armor. It’s pretty, mesmery, and different from what we currently have but suits the setting/theme of the game.

Attachments:

sorudo.9054

looks like manga carta……tho i rather want something like this.

Attachments:

Posted by: Shanna.4762

Shanna.4762

Or these. Yes I know they’re from AION, all the more reason to do it. Cross promotion and vastly superior armor designs.

I want my mesmer to look like this.

Attachments:

Posted by: pixie.5940

pixie.5940

Lets just say MEDIUM ARMOR NEEDS SOME kitten LOVE…
We all don’t want be dress in kitten over coats.. all dang time.

Posted by: BalkanLion.6045

BalkanLion.6045

Did someone here request cultural armor in the gem store?

Posted by: Lambros Augustus.6594

Lambros Augustus.6594

Oh my saw the wannabe t-3 on a sylvari, it was repugnant.

Posted by: pho.9412

pho.9412

want more unique things. less of the t3 with glowy effect stuff. its just a reskin and its unfair for the people who bought t3.

if you are going to reskin, pick something that’s in gw1, that isn’t already in gw2.

Posted by: Wetpaw.3487

Wetpaw.3487

All prior, current, and future armor and weapon skins from the Gem store added to the Achievement rewards panel prior to the release of ascended armor crafting.

and not hiking the price above 800gems like what was done for gathering tools when they should have been account bound from the start for the original asking price.

JQ Druid

Posted by: clocksword.6052

clocksword.6052

Not necessarily something added to the gem store, but an improvement. The functionality to grab any skin purchased an unlimited amount of times. We already have this with Zenith, Hellfire, and Radiant Skins. And its not like Anet didn’t have this option in GW1. So what kittening gives?

Posted by: OMNIBUS.2913

OMNIBUS.2913

Did someone here request cultural armor in the gem store?

Nope but since they dropped the “cultural” part of human light tier 3. I’m going to request they add the other tier 3 armor to the gemstore. And remove the “cultural aspect” altogether.

Posted by: KOPPER.1458

KOPPER.1458

While were add it; what the heck. MORE FIRE on everything.

Posted by: Thelgar.7214

Thelgar.7214

Flaming Charr T3 Heavy with the tail burning like Volcanus!

Posted by: Nike.2631

Nike.2631

While we’re at it; what the heck. MORE FIRE on everything.

I know this is a joke…

…and it still hurts my soul.

“You keep saying ‘its unfair.’
I wonder what your basis for comparison is…”
- Jareth, King of Goblins.

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

Angel Wings!!! If even just dyeable Dragon Wings for my Guild since Angels is in the name.

Armor Bleach. Yes, bleach! Since I’ve spent the insane amount of money on Celestial on multiple characters, only to be incredibly disappointed on the results. Especially on the light armor embroidered pants, with the ankles all dirty and all. Also, the medium Duelist armor that looks like you’re wearing a dull greyish diaper material or something. Thus, I’d like some new armor of similar fashion or bleach!

And what I’d really like, a new direction from the art department. Less skulls, flames, and steam punk please. Not into the gothic, gaudy, or tribal tyvm Time to expand a little.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

DeWolfe.2174

I +1’d this just for the sarcasm. If I didn’t laugh at it, I think I’d /cry.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

Posted by: SUDAFED.3810

SUDAFED.3810

Ghostly Hero like semi-transparent Armor would be cool.
Re-make of FoW armor from GW1 (although I thought it should have been included in HoM 30-50 points rewards)
Katana skin for sword and Grand Katana for Great Sword.

All skins should be unlocks like in GW1, so they could re-created infinite times for account, like achievement rewards skins.
10$ for a skin – way too much, 10$ for unlock – spot on.

Fed

DeWolfe.2174

Oh, and may I add a non Gemstore item. That to simply go over existing armors and separate the sleeves from chest pieces and skirts from leggings. Making them having visibility check boxes. Some of the sleeves just don’t have much appeal…

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

KOPPER.1458

Legendary skins with FIRE footsteps please. A good price point is something like 4000 – 5000 gems. Start with Greatswords, everyone loves GS.

Posted by: JanNier Kryn Yaren.7968

JanNier Kryn Yaren.7968

I would say the things we had from gw1 like:
.Armour and weapon skins.
.Gw1 Mini pets.
.Gw1 dance, emotes and animations, some if you try to use nothing happens but do not give invalide comand message, meaning it was in works but never got completed.
.A costume keeper NPC and costumes retrievable like in GW1
.A unlimited retrait book (item), that idea you sold on the manifesto video but never got implemented the ability to change your build anywhere if you are out of combat.
.Bonus mission pack like in gw1, specialy sicne you canceled guild wars beyond due to lack of developer resources, maybe this way you could finish to story line linking gw1 to gw2 as you promised. It would also be a good way to better link both games.
. A bikini, yes the bikini that showed up in the soutsun patch.
.The http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Paper-Bag_Helm_4-Pack, I assumed this would be a the hallowen hat and not that cheap reskin of a mask we got from mad king, we didn’t even get a similar free items like last year devil horns, what gives? Too greedy?

Posted by: RainbowSyrup.4130

RainbowSyrup.4130

nuff said.

/15char

Attachments:

’’I’m sad hanar can’t wear sweaters’’
-Grunt

sorudo.9054

nuff said.

/15char

…..wow, i love that design.
Anet, make them NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: PaxTheGreatOne.9472

PaxTheGreatOne.9472

A “neon” clored dye set, like neon yellow, green,red,blue,purple,pink,orange,and white.

It could bring back memories of the chaos gloves, It would be epic, and I want to see somebody running though the mists never ever being able to hide.
Wait put tall mohawks in the hair packages and we could go nice and PUNK
—————————
And I would like a “fractured salvage randomizer”. I would like a kit that would spit out any COMPARABLE material e.g. several copper, some iron , a few platinum, a couple of mitril, 2-3 ori on a lvl 80 sword and possibly have a chance to spit out ori at a lvl 1, just make it random. Of course also for other levels. If this wouldn’t be a TP item make it fractal related, needing tokens to operate or craft or something. the cost would repay itself in having more crafting materials returned, and just the fact of not knowing if you get something or nothing…
Salvaging jewels could give copper, silver, gold, platinum, mithril and ori.
Salvaging wood items the wood logs
Oh, wait just mix them all If I salvage a staff I could get gold ore. WHY not?
——————-
Devils Kit ( wings, legs & hooves, wings horns) reskin and a Angels Set (wings, aureole, garb, sandals, whatever)
I would just pay for an aura and angelic wings anyways.

And Elite Scar Pattern skins! just because! (Necro is Boss) but my guardian needs to fly

Why would you waste money of a zephyr backpack if you can own your own dolyak? If all goes wrong you could still roast him and have a nice barbeque?

My personal Dolyak because farmin’ the cursed shore for mats makes me tired, I’d like some help in transporting the goods. If dolyaks are protected just give me a centaur slave, a minotaur, an ent, or just a golem? And I wouldn’t want to ride him… just as a companion.

-just walking around as Yakslapper with my Yakkingtoon the 23rd -

Hmm this is a mad thread

23 lvl 80’s, 9 times map, 4ele, 4ncr, 3war, 3grd, 3rgr, 2thf, 2msm, 1eng, 1 rev.
Been There, Done That & Will do it again…except maybe world completion.

(edited by PaxTheGreatOne.9472)

Posted by: Rin.2147

Rin.2147

I would like to see audio packs in the gem store. So we can change our characters voices
It gets boring when everyone has the same voices and let’s be honest.

I think a lot of people want to get rid of the norn female voice.

Posted by: kissie.4260

kissie.4260

Not sure if people have suggested this but bringing back costumes from GW1 would be great, Anet… Make them as armor skins.. I’d love to have the Raiment of the Lich armor! Plus the 6 Gods themed armors, please

http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Costume

Attachments:

Posted by: shishike.3958

shishike.3958

race change contract?

Posted by: Pip.2094

Pip.2094

I would like to see:
-More and GOOD town clothing, as good as NPC’s, good long dresses for women, some noble-like outfit for men, ragged clothes….there is plenty of styles that could be implemented.
-Backpacks that possibly are neither flowers, nor wall accessories nor kindergarten backpacks. It would be cool to have something different as well, that’s what I mean, not that you have to remove those or to totally stop adding more. Just give some different styles.
-EL tonics.
-Boosters that actually lasts a week or a month. I honestly am never gonna spend a coin for something that lasts one hour.
-Why not, tattoes (Piercings, earrings, necklaces that show on your character) for every race implemented only in Makeover kits.
-More music instruments.
-Some glowing dyes, but not normal dye packs from which you have 99.9999% chance to get a uber common brown that you sell for 80 coppers. Like “Lemon yellow glowing dye” , for something like that I’d pay, for unidentified stuff I’ll give not a gem, not even out of in-game gold anymore after the browns experiences.
-More and better “nostalgic” Gw1 armors please.

\||||||/
O°v°O

Posted by: crowbywan.4671

crowbywan.4671

what id like to see most in the bltp is the actual bltp. i quit for 6 months and come back to a game that works fine, until i open the gem store. tried to do all the fixes listed in forums, such as deleting gw2cache and reinstalled video card and the entire game. funny thing is tho it worked when you took my money 2 days ago, but now i get a black screen whenever i try to see the gem store.

id like to either see that or maybe a relevant working fix for this problem. i like your game i really do but tech support is abysmal.

Posted by: AEFA.9035

AEFA.9035

My gem store wishlist:

1. Shining Blade Uniform. Different looks for different classes please and please no particle flame effects make it look like a real armor. real light armor, real medium or leather type of armor, and real heavy set not so bulky with huge shoulder pads (I would Insta-buy this ANet, insta-buy. 800 gems)
http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/File:Shining_Blade_costume.png

2. Tormented Weapons (500 gems each or sell in sets 3000 gems)

3. Platinum Weapons or Ancient Weapons (Im thinking updated version since platinum/ Ancient weapons aren’t completed. 500 gems each or sell in sets 3000 gems)

4. Elite Krytan/ Pact Armor (new sets of armor exclusively for people who finished Zhaitan. 800 gems)

5. Blindfold skin (Cant even stress how much I miss blindfold. dye-able)

http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Blindfold

Success is my only option, failure is not.

(edited by AEFA.9035)

Posted by: AEFA.9035

AEFA.9035

Success is my only option, failure is not.

Posted by: Drazerg.8956

Drazerg.8956

I think what would give Anet lots of cash for litle sacrifice would be V.I.P passes for limited time events currently unavailable.
For Example:
-Super Adventure box
-Lunatique Inquisition
-Wintersday
-Halloween jumping puzzle
-Zepher’s Sanctum
Etc. Seriously, even with a high gem price on these i’m sure people would be throwing cash at this.

Posted by: Kakushidate.7935

Kakushidate.7935

Not sure if someone has already mentioned this, but I’d like to be able to buy PvP Masquerade skin and use it in PvE. Whas a shame it’s only in PvP. I hope it will be changed.

Posted by: Julie Yann.5379

Julie Yann.5379

I would like to see a Tin Foil Hat. When you wear it your toon will randomly start talking conspiracy theories about ecto salvage rates, secret dealings between the BLTC and Scarlet, or Queen Jenna’s secret love affair, the location of Zommoros’ treasure trove which is filled with millions of rare items that he scam from the unsuspecting traveler etc.

Be careful what you wish for, Anet might just give it to you “HoT”
“…let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we shall die;.”

Posted by: KronosBaelfire.6289

KronosBaelfire.6289

I would really like to see the flame/frost dyes come back again. I missed out when they were in the gemstore and the deep glacial dye looks gorgeous on my norn’s cultural armor. I would buy it but 230g for a dye is a little greedy and ridiculously expensive imo.

https://twitter.com/KronosBaelfire
http://gw2style.com/profile.php?id=9298
“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” – Sun Tzu, The Art of War

(edited by KronosBaelfire.6289)

KOPPER.1458

I want you to really take a hard look at your prices on the gem store. Most of them are ok. However recently there seems to be a trend especially in armor but this relates to tools as well about a price creep. 100 here, 200 there. Please reconsider what you are doing here. Thanks.

sorudo.9054

i would like the bonus system when buying gems with real money, something like $10=800 gem, $20=1600 gem+400 gem etc…

Posted by: Ok I Did It.2854

Ok I Did It.2854

http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Obsidian_armor
http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Elite_Kurzick_armor

Not all but some of these skins for sure would look awesome in GW2, Assassin Elite Kurzick was good looking in GW