[Suggestions] Gemstore Items

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: mXz.4512

mXz.4512

Angel Wings!!! If even just dyeable Dragon Wings for my Guild since Angels is in the name.

Armor Bleach. Yes, bleach! Since I’ve spent the insane amount of money on Celestial on multiple characters, only to be incredibly disappointed on the results. Especially on the light armor embroidered pants, with the ankles all dirty and all. Also, the medium Duelist armor that looks like you’re wearing a dull greyish diaper material or something. Thus, I’d like some new armor of similar fashion or bleach!

If they’re coming out with deity items such as Grenth’s hood, you’d think a pair of Dwayna’s wings as a backpiece would be no problem. After that I wouldn’t be too surprised if they came out with other such items, like something Balthazar, Melandru, etc.

Something like this statue may be a bit too big. Perhaps sized down like the tequatl wings. But I’d definitely buy a pair if they made it.

Attachments:

Yes I’m a vet, yes I’m salty. Problem?

Posted by: Blademaster.6123

Blademaster.6123

Id like to vote for and bring up mounts again. Even if they are PVE only and only give 33% movement speed (Same as swiftness) at all times, the convenience would still be nice. That doesn’t sound too unreasonable.

Marriage also sounds cool but dunno how that would work cross race….

Maybe even tonics that let you fight that don’t have a 30 min cooldown and only last 5 minutes Cough Watchwork Tonic Cough (maybe even sneak in race change this way, but letting people transform into other races).

Hypothetical time: IF we had player housing, imagine all the stuff you could put on the gem store, like since its wintersday, maybe a christmas tree for you house, 200-400 gems on the gem store. Its a gold mine Arenanet.

Posted by: Dand.8231

Dand.8231

Cosmetic Equipment Slot – Full-body skins (Cloaks, Capes, Robes)
-This slot is acount-unlockable, purchased using Gems
-This slot houses a full-body piece of cosmetic gear, such as a Cloak, Cape, or Robes. It displays on your character, and are worn OVER, and in addition to, your characters normal armor.
-Full-body skins are random drops, crafted, or purchased with karma. Additional unique full-body slot items are available through the Gem store as well.

They do not carry any stats on them, and are purely cosmetic items.

Cosmetic Slot – Weapon Sheaths

-This slots is acount-unlockable, purchased using Gems

-Equipping a sheath in this slot will display that sheath skin for the currently equipped weapon.
-For example, if you equip a sheath item in the slot while using a Greatsword as your current weapon, the sheath will display on your back, with the weapon handle sticking out the top. If the sword is drawn, it will just display the empty sheath. If you switch to a

Additional sheath ideas include:
The ability to display BOTH weapons for classes that can swap, not just the one currently equipped.
Example: A Guardian might have a Sword/Shield in his hands for combat, an empty sword sheath on his waist where his sword normally would go, and a Sheathed Greatsword on his back.

Or a Thief might be wielding a Dagger in each hand and a corresponding pair of empty dagger sheaths, with a pair of pistols sheaths just below or next to them.

Alternate Animation Packs
Much like the menu that lets you switch between finishers, perhaps alternate animation packs could be added (buyable with gems of course) that allow our character to use other sets of animations for certain attacks?

For example: A human male using the sword swinging animation for a norn male, or a Sylvari male, using the scepter swinging animation for a char female. Even the spike animations (not the resulting finisher effect) could be changed!

Posted by: Charming Rogue.8071

Charming Rogue.8071

Desolation – EU – [KING] – Immortal Kingdom

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

The Permanent Hair contract. So many RPers crave it!

Posted by: Nike.2631

Nike.2631

http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Obsidian_armor
http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Elite_Kurzick_armor

Not all but some of these skins for sure would look awesome in GW2, Assassin Elite Kurzick was good looking in GW

Um… YES PLEASE!

I like a few of the non-elite Kurzick sets better than their elite counterparts but simplicity and elegance are hard when moar spikes or moar flamez are constantly making off with the armor artists…

“You keep saying ‘its unfair.’
I wonder what your basis for comparison is…”
- Jareth, King of Goblins.

Posted by: Septemptus.7164

Septemptus.7164

I would say again that there are still people like me (look for another thread) that still wait for many of the GW1 armors.

We would really love to get any of them instead of reskins :| …

Posted by: Cometknight.9473

Cometknight.9473

Dear Anet

1) RACE CHANGE
2) A TIME MACHINE
3)A NEW RACE
4)NPC DOLL backpacks
5)characters stance changers
6) Zaithain kite
7)Pact airship turret rifle skin( like charzooka size)
8)Dungeon Token Converter

5 lvl80 Warriors……..and counting

Posted by: DietPepsi.4371

DietPepsi.4371

Animation Set Kit: Allows the player to change specific animations such as how the character holds a weapon when walking/idle/jogging, what their idle animation is, how they run etc…

The ILWSW-1 Light Machine Gun Skin: Concept art. Because it’s a skin, it still behaves like a rifle, but appears to be firing in bursts.

Race Children Minipets: Suggested already, but I really think it’s a good idea. I’d like a Charr cub. =3

Emotes: Come on; emotes. I love emotes. /eat (Charr animation should look something like this: Lion Eating) , /unimpressed (a face palm), player interation emotes that behave like How to Dance vol.1 , the talking animation that NPCs have, but we don’t etc…

Town Clothes: You get the idea I imagine, also, I want a rice hat for my Charr.

Camp site kit: Makes a little camp site around the player for 60 minutes. Makes a fire pit (No, not a communal boost bonfire), a tent, wooden log seats (Press F to sit on) and pots and pans.
Dunno whether it would just be cosmetic fluff, or be useful. Can also be worn as a back item when not in use: Example.

Decal Kit: Allows the player to design decals to cover their character in. Uses pre-made shapes like the guild emblem designer (although a bigger selection).

You stand to benefit more from making friends than making enemies.

Also I hate my user ID.

(edited by DietPepsi.4371)

Posted by: Cereal.5127

Cereal.5127

I’d love a gem subscription option.

E.g: Pay x dollars, get 1000 gems a month for 12 months sort of deal.

Posted by: pho.9412

pho.9412

Not sure if people have suggested this but bringing back costumes from GW1 would be great, Anet… Make them as armor skins.. I’d love to have the Raiment of the Lich armor! Plus the 6 Gods themed armors, please

http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Costume

why isn’t this in the gem store? anet could be making hords of money if they put this in the gem store.

Posted by: Septemptus.7164

Septemptus.7164

I really want:
- GW1 armors, at least some more, probably you can add them each few months and it would be cool.
- Cultural armors for each race

There is also thing I DON’T WANT:
- reskins
- not buyable items by gems aka Mr Sparkles (buying it with $ and getting gems as a bonus)

Posted by: KOPPER.1458

KOPPER.1458

“moar spikes or moar flamez "

Woot. YES!

No more RNG dye packs…I know they are coming for wintersday… Oh Joy.

Posted by: lightoftheoracle.6125

lightoftheoracle.6125

I would love to see a pretty ice dress for an armor skin not town garb. I think it would be awesome to be able to buy weapon effects/glows. Different animations for skills. PoE(path of exile) does this system very well. But if anything I just want a pretty dress!

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

• GW1 faces and hairstyles (humans, of course)
  • race change

Posted by: Nikkinella.8254

Nikkinella.8254

An item i can consume or equip somewhere on my character that would make me permanently immune to conditions. I’d pay any amount for something like this. I’d buy one for every character.

Posted by: Avelos.6798

Avelos.6798

Those winter’s day town clothes that were around last year. I want a set of dose

Posted by: pho.9412

pho.9412

old and new winter town clothes, as well as winter armor skins/ weap skins.

Posted by: Valreth.1309

Valreth.1309

More styles of town clothes (for example, I’d buy the female “noble” town clothes in a heart-beat) If you make a wider variety of town-clothes, people will buy them, then the use of town clothes wouldn’t be so unpopular in my opinion.

More armor skins, like the ones from GW1 as well as the GW1 costume skins.

That’s all I can really think of for the Gem Store that is highest-priority, for me at least.

Posted by: sorudo.9054

sorudo.9054

town clothing we unlock and can be used in battle….oh wait, that’s something that should’ve happen from point one….

Posted by: Schlochtenberg.1452

Schlochtenberg.1452

I d really like a race change. And since the Southsun Cove living story I am waiting for beach-/swimwear.

Posted by: Unknownhero.6745

Unknownhero.6745

How about simply having a fair drop rate of black lion claim ticket scraps? I recently opened 25 chests foolishly hoping to get lucky. All I wanted was a claim ticket for a weapon skin. Sadly I got 4 scraps :/ Looking back in hindsight, the 2100 gems could easily have been cashed in for 120+ gold, and I coulda bought skins in the tp. Jade skins running around 75g, Dreamthistle and Scerlite 85-100g, Aether skins 200g and Fused 300g. If my luck was to continue at my current drop rate I would need 5250 gems worth of chests in total to get one meager claim ticket. 5250 gems would easily be over 300g. The math is obvious, screw black lion chests…screw buying keys…get skins off the tp :/ Was that ANETs intention when they introduced these claim tickets?

Posted by: SeasThyDay.7398

SeasThyDay.7398

The ability to gift account upgrades and limited items for our friends. This could easily be achieved in a hacker-proof way.

Just send an in-game mail to the recipient asking whether they would like an item or not. The information of whether that user has the max number of upgrades would be known only to the account owner that way.

Declining this could result in either refunding the gift giver his gems back, or just giving the recipient the equivalent in gems.

Posted by: Frostfang.5109

Frostfang.5109

Medium and light armour that are NOT COATS (we have far too many coats already) and looks good (and actually fit) on Charr!

Kima & Co

Posted by: Alwayshappy.2549

Alwayshappy.2549

I’d like a race change aswell. While I understand why A-Net isn’t giving us the option, it would be quite handy. I’m not sattisfied with my Guardian’s race ( lvl 80 ) and I’d love to race change it.

Other than that I would love more weapon/armor skins in the store. Armor/weapon skins, who don’t dissapear after 2-3 weeks in the store. Some people have to save for certain items, so it’s a shame that when you finally have enough gold the skin you want is already gone from the store.

Posted by: Kahrgan.7401

Kahrgan.7401

I’d like a race change aswell. While I understand why A-Net isn’t giving us the option, it would be quite handy. I’m not sattisfied with my Guardian’s race ( lvl 80 ) and I’d love to race change it.

Other than that I would love more weapon/armor skins in the store. Armor/weapon skins, who don’t dissapear after 2-3 weeks in the store. Some people have to save for certain items, so it’s a shame that when you finally have enough gold the skin you want is already gone from the store.

You are missing the point in the gemstore. It’s for anet to make money, thats why they release time-expiring items, so that their hard work and money, makes them money.

If people always trade gold for gems, they dont make money, which means they dont make items as good/often in the gemstore.

Don’t call anyone out on their BS, that’s an infraction and a deleted post. —Anet.

Posted by: theoneparttwo.9561

theoneparttwo.9561

Cat ears.
Medium armor that isn’t long jacket/pants.
Cat ears.
Race change option.
Cat ears.
Pants for female human town clothes (instead of the skirt.)
also…CAT EARS! :p

Posted by: Arrelaine.5692

Arrelaine.5692

For costumes, I’d like to see them be separate items. It would be super cool if I could wear the Bloody Prince boots with another costume. Just like you do with regular armor, we should be able to mix and match!
Also I’d like to see more pants/shirts (costumes) options in the gem store for costumes!

Posted by: Philip.8376

Philip.8376

Please add capes/cloaks. It’s something gravely underestimated. Also, when I use a shield with my norn warrior, he does not protect his body at all. This really defies the reason why to wear a shield in the first place. Please make sure that animations make sense, and it’d be great if we had some more to choose from.

Furthermore, I’d like to see WAY more armour sets, since the current number does not satisfy me. Give medium wearers something different than a trenchcoat, for I feel sorry for them. Please try to create armour in the style of Dark Souls, or the knight in Chivalry: Ultimate Warrior. Lastly, even though it has nothing to do with the Black Loin, try to add more permanent dungeons with different paths, tokens, armour/weapon rewards, bosses etc.

Posted by: Avelos.6798

Avelos.6798

Festive hats

Posted by: Zaoda.1653

Zaoda.1653

Things in the gem store I’d like to see:

—> GW1 weapon and armor skins

—> An item that refunds your WvW ability points so you can redistribute them however you see fit. It would have to cost a fair bit so people wouldn’t do it all the time, so 200-500 gems (16g minimum) would be pretty fair I reckon.

—> The option to buy separate pieces of armor in the gem store for a slighter higher price. So instead of buying the full trickster outfit for 800 gems (6 items x 133.3 gems) for example, if I only wanted the boots I could buy the boots for 150 or 180 gems – slightly more costly, but better than no purchase at all, right?

Edit: If I could only have one thing for Xmas from Anet though, it would be dyeable weapons, I know it’s completely unrelated to the gem store, but I just HAD to mention it because it’s something that should be implemented :-P

Forever a supporter of more male skimpy armor

(edited by Zaoda.1653)

Posted by: Death Henk.7143

Death Henk.7143

I wish they would add items back they removed from the gemstore I haven’t played for a while so I missed alot of stuff I want to buy, but I can’t because its not in the store

Posted by: LegacyOTS.4681

LegacyOTS.4681

I want armor like this. (ice effects)

Attachments:

(edited by LegacyOTS.4681)

Posted by: LegacyOTS.4681

LegacyOTS.4681

Also armor like this. (Mez effects)

Attachments:

(edited by LegacyOTS.4681)

Posted by: mXz.4512

mXz.4512

I’d really like to see the ability to dye weapons just as our armors.
I guess implemented as weapon dyes perhaps using some kind of inverted dye color to differentiate from armor dyes.

(Just a concept idea)

Attachments:

Yes I’m a vet, yes I’m salty. Problem?

Posted by: Nikkinella.8254

Nikkinella.8254

School girl uniform and the clothes that the nobles wear in Divinity’s Reach.

Posted by: Weindrasi.3805

Weindrasi.3805

Cat ears.
Medium armor that isn’t long jacket/pants.
Cat ears.
Race change option.
Cat ears.
Pants for female human town clothes (instead of the skirt.)
also…CAT EARS! :p

But what if a charr bought cat ears? Then they’d have six ears! XDD

Posted by: Weindrasi.3805

Weindrasi.3805

Gender equality please! If you’re going to sexify the women, then do it to the men

Attachments:

Posted by: Plok.5873

Plok.5873

Gender equality please! If you’re going to sexify the women, then do it to the men

If that ever makes it into the game I strongly recommend a No Borat option.
Btw… still don’t have my long desired [Endless Mystery Dog Tonic]. Gem or Laurel Shop. Pretty please? ^.^

Pry Bar in yo’ face, You big disgrace / Box of Nails all over the place
Pet project: Outfit overhaul.

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

I am amused that your Medium sample covers so much more than the others. Even in those samples Medium gets “trenchcoated.”

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

Something I’ve read in the Suggestion forum: Account wide bags or account wide bag slots. These bags or bag slots hold items in common across all your characters. Anything in these bags/slots can be accessed by any of your characters that have them. You can put the everlasting harvesting tools in there for example and any of your characters can use them. You can transfer items from one character to another without having to put it in the bank first.

Posted by: Kinkiey.5317

Kinkiey.5317

I would say… weapon dyes sound great…
Also more townclothes … i feel like they arent really used and are an awesome feature forgot about a bit…

seperate pieces being sold from a set for a tad 5-10% extra gem price. ((1/8) x 1.05)
stances.
more armours.
player housing could end up being 1 hell of a nice thing (think something like having your own house in your home districty or soemthing)
a personal damage meter thingy …. so you can see if you actually make an impact or are just being pretty (personal meaning you cant see others damage per second, wich would cut out alot of bull poop that happens on wow for example being: OMG you dont pull 100k+ dps omg u nub)

Posted by: Curunen.8729

Curunen.8729

Item Stat Changer.

Single use – change the stat of any piece of armour, weapon, or trinket (including rings, accessories, amulet and backpiece). Works on all ascended items.

Cost – maybe a little more expensive than transmutation crystals.

Posted by: Kelvaran.4961

Kelvaran.4961

I’d like to see the Experience Scroll in the Gemstore.

(http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Experience_Scroll)

Since the first 20 levels are quite annoying with certain classes it would be great to skip them. :-D

Posted by: sorudo.9054

sorudo.9054

I’d like to see the Experience Scroll in the Gemstore.

(http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Experience_Scroll)

Since the first 20 levels are quite annoying with certain classes it would be great to skip them. :-D

would also be nice if it worked above lvl 20, some are so annoyingly weak without an elite to back it up i find it pathetic.
love to see it change in to “when your character is above lvl 20, it increases character’s level to level 30”, would like to go up to lvl 35 but let’s leave it at that.

Posted by: Zaoda.1653

Zaoda.1653

+1 to that – would love to have more skimpy armor for all genders.

Forever a supporter of more male skimpy armor

Posted by: OneManArmy.9732

OneManArmy.9732

permanent trait reset. ones you use it, you open a new button in traits (like in HofM)

Posted by: KOPPER.1458

KOPPER.1458

LESS 500 GEMS HELMS

Posted by: Curunen.8729

Curunen.8729

Armour skin cloner.

Works on any armour, creating a duplicate skin able to be applied over a piece with different stats – however the skin is account bound so you can’t sell.
I’d like to have the same armour look with several different stat sets, and with order armour from a different character, that can be a pain.

I don’t think this should be extendable to weapons but if it is then perhaps a restriction in not working on legendaries or anything acquired from the mystic forge?

Posted by: sakurals.7143

sakurals.7143

I hope that we can see more helms like the new one, the tatoo one, cross proffesion helms.
Under this idea, what i want to see are Glasses. I wear glasses IRL, i can’t imagine myself trying to be a warrior withou glasses since i can’t see anything without them, so i was thinking that would be nice to have a pair for my character XD Normal ones, no sunglasses, just, glasses