[Suggestions] Gemstore Items

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Let’s hope they release a cloth and leather “node” set.

Why am I picturing mining cows and sheep?

Now I want those “nodes” even more. XD

Posted by: Acgsev.6931

Acgsev.6931

bring back bunny ears.

that is all.

Forget it, Jake. It’s SoloQ.

Posted by: Terrorsquad.2349

Terrorsquad.2349

Rox’s quiver pleaaaaaaaasee…. I deleted mine before the wardrobe…..so much regret…….

+1 DO IT

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

Posted by: Terrorsquad.2349

Terrorsquad.2349

- Rox’s Quiver (again, pleaseeee)
– Capes ( Im ready to pay!)

PLEASE ROX’ QUIVER YES! Already waiting over a year, ppl been spamming the foruma nd your Facebook Page for Rox’ Quiver and Bow!!!!!

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

Posted by: Deety.8761

Deety.8761

I would like a sorting mat integrated into the inventory and bank interfaces.

Every now and then, even a big drawer gets cluttered with items, and it’s often easier to reorganize by dumping them out and moving them around in a bigger space. A big, empty, temporary storage space would be great for trying out new groupings or managing an inventory overhaul.

Posted by: Shadowzerk.4715

Shadowzerk.4715

vote for School Uniform and Paper-Bag-Helmets !

Sanctum of Rall – Frontier Commander of DNS

Posted by: Chasind.3128

Chasind.3128

Witch & Wizard hat please

Posted by: RoyalPredator.9163

RoyalPredator.9163

I have Rox’s Quiver. Just want it Black

Game Designer || iREVOLUTION.Design \\
“A man chooses; a slave obeys.” | “Want HardMode? Play Ranger!”

Posted by: Bajtel.8079

Bajtel.8079

Bring back grenth hood pls

Posted by: Sazukikrah.5036

Sazukikrah.5036

Would really love to be able to buy Heritage Armor.

Hadi the Edgemaster – Pro level Warrior (Youtube Hadi the Edgemaster)
Black Gate Tier 1 Roamer
Harbinger " I will make you (QQ)"

Posted by: AzureShiron.7658

AzureShiron.7658

Would really love to be able to buy Heritage Armor.

Haha, ha ha, no, do not do this ever

If you think this post is about you, it probably is

Posted by: AzureShiron.7658

AzureShiron.7658

I agree forever.
don’t make this stuff gem store, though. would kill the fun of obtaining such awesome awesome.
suggestion: make them super-duper-rare drops from the Temple events.

They where cash shop items for wintersday in guild wars 1. lets make em drop from temples super duper rare like and have everyone be mad

If you think this post is about you, it probably is

Posted by: sorudo.9054

sorudo.9054

I agree forever.
don’t make this stuff gem store, though. would kill the fun of obtaining such awesome awesome.

They where cash shop items for wintersday in guild wars 1. lets make em drop from temples super duper rare like and have everyone be mad

all the common weapons in GW1 are exotics and precursors in GW2 so……nothing new there.

Sazukikrah.5036

Ok Agent of Balthazaar looks pretty kitten. I’d pay for that!

Black Gate Tier 1 Roamer

Sazukikrah.5036

Bad Donkey’s gluteusmaximus

Black Gate Tier 1 Roamer

Sazukikrah.5036

Black Gate Tier 1 Roamer

Posted by: Lolyta.4582

Lolyta.4582

If [reusable picks, sickles & axes] were available at all time people would not feel the urgency to buy them though, since they can just wait until they have the spare gold to buy enough gems.

With the limited releases people that really wants them are “forced” to buy gems with real money to get them, which is something ArenaNet wants.

Sorry, this is backwards to me. I have never bought gems with in-game gold. Since reading your post, I have asked several people (guildies in 3 guilds), and not one of them has ever done that either. Obviously, some people must do that since you mentioned it (meaning that’s what you do), but based on my experience they are few and far between.

Every one of the thousands of gems I have bought since launch has been with cash dollars. I have been waiting now for several months to buy 2 picks, 3 axes and 4 sickles for my alts who don’t have them. Sharing the ones I have with alts via the bank is very cumbersome and more trouble than I care to go to. So rather than spend the $90 for the gems to get the items I want to buy, I spend nothing in the gem store because Anet chooses not to have the items I want to buy available for purchase.

Economics 101: Find out what the people want, then sell it to them.

Anet economics: ignore what people want and remove requested items from the store for unknown and obscure reasons. Also, do not respond to any of the hundreds of posts requesting items or asking why items are removed from the store.

Real stores in the real world have inventory storage constraints posed by lack of shelf space or square footage of showroom floor space. They also have supply constraints, occasioned by manufacturing shortages, transportation slowdowns or outages, etc. However, Anet has NONE of these constraints! Reusable picks take up ZERO shelf or showroom floor space; there is ZERO product transportation involved and there is nothing to manufacture since (a) the objects do not actually exist other than as pixel depictions in a computer game, and (b) the items have long since been designed and implemented in the game. All it takes to put them back in the Gem Store is for Anet to decide to do so.

It just baffles me why they don’t put every single item they have ever sold back into the Gem Store and leave them there! Of course, maybe I’m just easily baffled. :-)

Posted by: Lolyta.4582

Lolyta.4582

If ppl would just sotp nagging about te hood, and some other things that keeps being repeated here, this thread would be just half the number of pages.

If this forum had a functional search, ppl could tell what had already been posted.

But it doesn’t, so we can’t.

RoyalPredator.9163

Guild Wars 1 Assassin Armors. All of them. Closely to the original concept, just HQ, just as good as Krytan armor been made.

I’ve played 7 years of GW1, and the main reason I’ve been keeping log in was the look of my character. And the people I used to speak with.

Attachments:

Posted by: Venomge.7142

Venomge.7142

As stated 9239 times, return Rox’s Quiver and Rox’s short bow!

Desolation [EU] – Thief

Posted by: ShootZ.2831

ShootZ.2831

I’d love to see Grenth Hood back in gemstore

Posted by: Sigilaea.4819

Sigilaea.4819

How about a chance to visit vendors in GW1 pre-searing and buy GW1 gear…and maybe stuff from Nicholas the Traveler?

Posted by: Zaoda.1653

Zaoda.1653

I’d like to have the ability to keep the special effects/animations of a weapon, but be able to change the skin itself. For example, if you have the bifrost legendary, but hate the skin, you could change the skin, but keep the rainbow aura and all the rainbow spell animations.

Anet could perhaps put it in as a gemstore item called ‘Animation Transmutation Stone’ or something. You will then get some interface pop up and you choose which animations to keep, and which skin you want on your weapon, and it will combine the best of both worlds.

Forever a supporter of more male skimpy armor

Posted by: ShuaSuarez.6812

ShuaSuarez.6812

Braham’s and Rox’s weapon skins! Got some gems I’m having trouble not spending saved up for them!

Posted by: Malkavian.4516

Malkavian.4516

Here are a few things I wish to have in this game:

1. More outfits. The Pirate and the Assassin outfits look nice, but I think we need different outfits to try. I’d suggest buying outfits that are race-specific (not armor sets/skins)

2. You know that broomstick you guys made back then. I want a mountable Dolyak, please. It can be purely cosmetic and adds no buffs at all and would be immediately removed if you want to attack or if you are being attacked

3. I would like to suggest a Boom Box that can play any music you want in 16-bit renditions. Think of the possibilities…

FOR SKYRIM!!!!!

Posted by: Gaag.6538

Gaag.6538

Attachments:

(edited by Gaag.6538)

Posted by: mtpelion.4562

mtpelion.4562

I’d like to be able to buy a Super Adventure Box pass that allows me to enter SAB at any time. I didn’t think that I’d have to make such a suggestion, but the recent interview suggests that SAB may not be coming back which warrants this request.

Server: Devona’s Rest

Posted by: Emiko.3217

Emiko.3217

Ooohhhh one more item request in the Gem Store!

A violin

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

A violin

A really tiny one you can use while being sarcastic during RPing?

Heck I would consider paying for a broad range of emotes that are missing from this game that most have. Such as an emote for playing the world’s tiniest violin (but that’s finger animation and we don’t have that). But we could have eyeroll, wink, slackjaw, grimace because of the eyes and teeth we have (you can see them if you zoom through your head by backing into a wall).

I mean, how can you not have clap?

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

A violin

Heck I would consider paying for a broad range of emotes that are missing from this game that most have. Such as an emote for playing the world’s tiniest violin (but that’s finger animation and we don’t have that). But we could have eyeroll, wink, slackjaw, grimace because of the eyes and teeth we have (you can see them if you zoom through your head by backing into a wall).

I was hoping someone would bring this up. Another game had quests for dances.
Yes, quests. For dances. The staggering lack of emotes is minor nuisance, but I’d have hoped they’d correct it by now.

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

Posted by: Gene Rojo.4207

Gene Rojo.4207

CAPES! WE WANT CAPES!

Posted by: Ronin.5038

Ronin.5038

This has probably already been brought up (I’m not going through 26 pages of requests), but I’d like to see animation packs.

For example, there could be various packs that allow your character to perform different idle animations, weapon animations, emote animations and running animations.
I’d even be fine with them separating them into small packs, such as greatsword animation pack #1, offhand sword animation pack, human male idle animation pack #3, and Female Charr emote animation pack #2. Even just copy/pasting animations from other races/sexes (with slight tweaks here and there) would be ok with me.

Perhaps it’s just wishful thinking and this is all out of Arenanets budget, but I’d just like to see more visual customisation options outside of armour, weapons, and facial features.

Posted by: Mckeone.9804

Mckeone.9804

If SAB is really dead, at least bring back the SAB finishers/minis/backpacks/boomboxes/funboxes one last time.

Posted by: AngelDiscarnate.5489

AngelDiscarnate.5489

Moar Emotes.
I miss my /roar taunts.

I play Fort Aspenwood, I lead the 8 member guild, Sacred Storm [Strm] I am Jason Goes Mental.
I don’t raid, I barely fractal, and I suck beyond words at PvP and WvW.
But I try, and that’s what counts.

Posted by: Chasind.3128

Chasind.3128

Wizard & Witch hat please! & more Emotes<3

Posted by: bode.3271

bode.3271

I would like to see Toxic mantle and gloves in gem store please. I missed it due my inactivity and my necro wants them.

Thank you.

Posted by: Gerby.6219

Gerby.6219

This has probably been said but please bring back the aviators!

Hm

Posted by: Navi.7142

Navi.7142

I agree forever.

Thats quite a good suggestion. And if it’s really rare, just let the game count how often you are doing this event (maybe we can see a progress bar in achievements) and after a certain amount (doing a temple 50x = one piece of choice of this armor or whatever is adequate). Means, if I am not a super happy person that gets a piece of that armor in its first or second run (;-)), I just can progress and get it, too. For me, that sounds fair!

Nothing to do with gem shop, but that would be really nice. Dwayna armor from doing the dwayna temple event, balthi from balthazar temple.. sounds very immersing.

Mckeone.9804

Less costume tonics, more armor sets that you can mix-and-match with.

Posted by: Frahaleah.5893

Frahaleah.5893

Since Janson Smalling said the ideas could deal with the game itself & not just the gemstore, Why not a dragon-like race (possibly like an bipedal dragon, since the devs would have to redo all the armor to fit on a quadruped). Yes I know in lore the dragons are the antagonists, but you have to think there might be some, well rebels, within those armies that don’t agree with what their Elder Dragon leaders are doing, so they defect to the Human/Charr/Silvari/Norn/Asura side. I know it would take quite a lot of work to make that happen, but hey, least it’s an idea.

Mckeone.9804

I would also like a charr motorbike toy. No speed boost or anything; just make it like the witch’s broom or tunneling device.

Posted by: Taygus.4571

Taygus.4571

A violin

I was hoping someone would bring this up. Another game had quests for dances.
Yes, quests. For dances. The staggering lack of emotes is minor nuisance, but I’d have hoped they’d correct it by now.

Quests for emotes, is a great idea for horizontal progression!

please do this anet XD. (alternatively…I’d buy them from the gemstore……..)

Posted by: Inugami.1328

Inugami.1328

Outfits mainly themed to enemy fractions (flame legion shaman outfit)

and let us hide shoulders and hand armor if you have to make full outfits please
armro sets are much preferred

Posted by: Azure The Heartless.3261

Azure The Heartless.3261

*A violin.
An actual guitar. Lute is terrible.
How to Dance vol. 2
Cape backpieces. (clipping issues?)
More face paint.

Dragon Minis.

• Mini Shatterer
  • Mini Claw of Jormag
  • Mini baby dragon (Glint egg hatched? )
  • Mini Shadow of Mordremoth
Resident Disgruntled, Coffee-drinking Charr.
Zarin Mistcloak(THF) Valkyrie Mistblade(WAR) Kossori Mistwalker(REV) Durendal Mistward(GRD)
I used to think (build op, pls nerf) like you, but then I took a nerf to the knee.

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Since ANet seems to be going down the path of outfits, I wonder if they might look at making a Toxic outfit based off the Toxic Mantle/Gloves a while back.

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

I forget if I asked for this already. A while back there was a Jester outfit datamined. All one piece, and this was before the Outfits debuted, so it seemed to only be for NPCs.

Any chance we could actually get that outfit implemented? It would be thematically perfect for my guild. We could have a dance party in our guild-colored jester uniforms.

(and of course I’d love all the NPC-only outfits to come to players. Race-restrict them if you must. Heck, gender restrict them, if that’s the only way to get some things like Anise’s gown).

Posted by: Tman.6349

Tman.6349

I propose A Gemstore item that MAKES Devs read our suggestion threads!!! I’ll pay top dollar!!!

#RuneofDreaming

Posted by: ZilentNight.5089

ZilentNight.5089

Please bring back the Mad Memories Full edition backpack for the upcoming Halloween!!! Also the Phantom Hood

RoyalPredator.9163

Capes as Back Items aren’t a good call.
Who will suffer it? Rangers. The poor ones…
Including me

Capes are needed and require a New Slot.
Designed by self, but isn’t that bad if Guild does, just hurting the personal customization with an another strike…

And I do not care about clipping. GW1 did neither. It happens, and still better than a creepy floating kind.

Posted by: Lasica.5068

Lasica.5068

I would love to see a female light armour skin that actually has pants. Currently there are none in the game, with the best being the Ascalonian Performer pants, but that isn’t great because it has a short skirt around the waist as well. The leggings from the Incarnate set are also ok, but have the flaps on the side. Remove those and they’d be the best available. Everything else is terrible.

Why make sense, when it’s so much more fun to make nonsense?