[Suggestions] Gemstore Items

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Gnat.9405

Gnat.9405

Storm weapons ( inspired by GW1 storm bow)

Considered this could be a reality since chaos weapons came into the chests.

Posted by: MokkoriChance.5170

MokkoriChance.5170

Japanese style School Uniform. Take my money!

Posted by: summourn.4982

summourn.4982

Please consider adding the ear muff headpiece from the original Wintersday. I was anticipating seeing them this last Wintersday, but they were nowhere to be found. I would happily purchase them if they were re-released.

Thank you!

Posted by: RoyalPredator.9163

RoyalPredator.9163

@MokkoriChance.5170: Just can’t wait until you’re running around with a 3 meter long GS in a kitten School uniform with a tentacle back, can you?

Game Designer || iREVOLUTION.Design \\
“A man chooses; a slave obeys.” | “Want HardMode? Play Ranger!”

Posted by: huntsman.4693

huntsman.4693

PHANTOM’S HOOD PLEASE take my money!!!
This hasn’t made a return in ages and I’m sure lots of people are waiting for it too. Anet for once just listen to what we actually want on gemstore and put it on

Posted by: sorudo.9054

sorudo.9054

something that was added from the start but can’t even find it in the wardrobe unlock screen, tinted slim glasses.
we have normal glasses, aviator glasses and (how i call it) trigun glasses but not the classic tinted glasses. (or matrix glasses)

Posted by: Sorean.5379

Sorean.5379

I beg you,ArenaNet…
Capes please.

Since clipping is the issue,why not make it exclusive to Humans and make something else for the other races?

Capes are very simple to design,I’m sure your artists would have no problem in creating one. You guys makes backpieces way more elaborated than a cape (Holographic Wings,Zephyr Rutsack,the Vine,etc…)

Please

Posted by: Lyenyo.2891

Lyenyo.2891

I have a suggestion, I hope Anet reads this thread because this is something I think a lot of people can benefit from.

So you have a character that has 100% map completion?

You make an alt and level it to 80 in WvW or through birthday 1-20 item + Tomes of Knowledge but can’t have that character join in on guild events or helping other players around the world because you haven’t got all the waypoints?

What I’m suggesting here is that there should be an item in the Gem store for accounts that have the 100% map completion account Medal that can allow for 1 character (or alt) to unlock all way-points in Tyria.

Here are my reasons as to why I think this is fair:
-With just the waypoints unlocked it doesn’t abuse the 100% map completion since WPs are a very small part of 100% completion.
-It doesn’t skip any content since if you did this on a level 1 character he wouldn’t be able to do much in Orr (for example).
-We have already seen items in-game that speed up alt progress anyways in the form of Tomes of Knowledge and Experience 1-20 scrolls.
-Anet have acknowledged the Commander Tag to be account bound since experience is based on the player rather than character, meaning that once you’ve experienced all the WPs once then you can potentially carry this across to other characters and help others out.

Either that or there should be a NPC who would unlock all WPs in exchange for 1 Gift of Exploration, which would prove you have a 100% character.

I ask for this as with every alt I make I can get them to 80 faster each time with Tomes and Story missions etc which cause a small amount of the map unlocked, but I really want to use my new alts to participate in guild activities, dungeons and play with others.

I realize I could spend hours unlocking the WPs manually but since the game is becoming more alt friendly I figured this would be a nice addition.

Posted by: Maliel.8362

Maliel.8362

Weapon dyes? i don’t care if the only way to obtain them is through gemstore.

Posted by: Leek.9143

Leek.9143

endless Llama tonic

Posted by: Pwnflakes.2498

Pwnflakes.2498

I would love to see a kind of armor just fit for a paladin kinda look. No skin showing at all. I noticed that most helms have the neck showing which I really dislike. Anyways to develop a armor set of a hulkish figure in full set of armor with a holy look to it without any skin showing at all?

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

How about an account bound permanent Golem banker? I would definitely buy one of them. As a convenience item it’s even better than the permanent harvesting tools.

Posted by: Fubukitsune.8359

Fubukitsune.8359

Bunny ears please! I wish I had known they were going helm skin because I would have bought them last year or even march before patch =( biggest GW2 regret on buyables.
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Bunny_Ears
Have been buying stuff up for my characters looks but really wish this item would return even if it was for 24 hours I would buy.
*ALSO hoping maybe in the future we will see a real solid white hair (snow white)please… platinum, silver are okay but have been wanting a solid white since last year.
Eye color addition for human / norn: Red, Silver, Heterchromia mixes, maybe even a few more purples.

Posted by: Kako.1930

Kako.1930

I really want the bunny ears too! They’re too cute.

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

How about an account bound permanent Golem banker? I would definitely buy one of them. As a convenience item it’s even better than the permanent harvesting tools.

There already are permanent banking item http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Permanent_Bank_Access_Contract

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Posted by: SoulWarden.8197

SoulWarden.8197

HEY ANET! Wonderful thread…I hope you guys read this.

1. So I honestly love the over-sized witch hat from the female witch outfit and thought it be totally fun to come out with just a helmet version of it. Maybe even make “floppy” or “crinkled” versions of it. It would fit casters SO well.

2. I’m sure some of you guys and gals love the ‘Game of Thrones’ series. Why not make armor skins reminiscent of the Starks? Night watch? Lannisters?(although that last outfit you made kinda reminded me of lannisters). I know you can’t outright copy anything but people, including myself, would go crazy nuts for similar looks.(I mean…they ARE Bad jammin’ after all)
-Think cloaks, Fur lined mantles, crowns, heavy armors that look less bulky, sword dancer, more breastplates with inlaid designs(like primeval, awesome! love it btw), etc….
If I saw any of this I may and can die from happiness….but NOT BEFORE my purchase.

Thanks guys!

Posted by: MASMY.1659

MASMY.1659

I want Toymaker Back item and Fancy Winter Outfit so badly
Please Anet…

Attachments:

(edited by MASMY.1659)

Posted by: Infamous Darkness.3284

Infamous Darkness.3284

Thank you for bringing back the phantom hood (and keeping it at its original price, I wasn’t expecting that)

Infamous Culverin(engi[Main]), one of every other class.
Karl Marx: “Go away! Last words are for fools who haven’t said enough!”

Posted by: Chasind.3128

Chasind.3128

Is there a way we can please get the Wizard Hat back that was released during the last wintersday?

Posted by: ZilentNight.5089

ZilentNight.5089

Please bring these back, take my money Anet!!!! Now!!!!

Aviator Sunglasses
Bunny Ears
Festive Hat
Sport Sunglasses
Wintersday Earmuffs
Mad Memories: Complete Edition
Plush Moto Backpack Cover

MASMY.1659

Aviator Sunglasses
Bunny Ears
Festive Hat
Sport Sunglasses
Wintersday Earmuffs

Toymaker Back item and Fancy Winter Outfit !! XD

Posted by: Lea.6194

Lea.6194

Aviator Sunglasses
Bunny Ears
Festive Hat
Sport Sunglasses
Wintersday Earmuffs

I agree, will give my money too!!

Posted by: AngelDiscarnate.5489

AngelDiscarnate.5489

Reopen the trade routes to Cantha and give us Standard and Elite Luxon and Kurzik armor skins. >__o¿
With a little dropdown menu or a vote-y poll thinger that allows us to choose a profession’s look, rather than have you guys decide ’cause profane? What were jo0 guys thinking? >__o¿

I play Fort Aspenwood, I lead the 8 member guild, Sacred Storm [Strm] I am Jason Goes Mental.
I don’t raid, I barely fractal, and I suck beyond words at PvP and WvW.
But I try, and that’s what counts.

Posted by: Zephyra.4709

Zephyra.4709

ANet, take my money. Seriously. I would honestly snatch up the following items in an instant if you released them and/or re-released these:

~ DEVIL HORNS

Hell yeah. In the bank where all view-able skins for gear/weapons there are Devil Horns. I hope ANet releases these for Halloween 2014. I have never seen a player in-game with these things anyway so where are they?

~ BUNNY EARS

Enough said. They are hilariously cute.

~ AVIATOR SUNGLASSES and all the sunglasses from previous year(s) that were ‘discontinued’ that other players have already mentioned.

Why did they remove these from the Gem Store? Is it because Aviators in general ’don’t fit’ with the whole medieval-magic theme of Guild Wars?.. who knows. They’re still cool.

~ BOX OF CHOCOLATES
~ BOUQUET OF ROSES
~ WORLD 1 SUPER BOOM BOX
~ WORLD 2 SUPER BOOM BOX

I’ve obviously missed out on these from some time ago but I am a total sucker for Toys. They’re extremely fun!

So please, ANet, bring these items back! Take our money for the love of Tyria.

sorudo.9054

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

I have at least one guildie that wants a beagle. I’ve seen no requests for specialty minis like that in here, so hopefully those little three-packs can return.

Along those lines, I’d love a cat mini that looks like a real cat. I think the ANet animal artists are dog people, because the canines all look astounding with perfect animations and the cats all look chunky and low rez with animations none of the cats I’ve ever owned have used. Except the tiger from the cat tonic, that’s exactly how a tiger should look.

sorudo.9054

I have at least one guildie that wants a beagle. I’ve seen no requests for specialty minis like that in here, so hopefully those little three-packs can return.

Along those lines, I’d love a cat mini that looks like a real cat. I think the ANet animal artists are dog people, because the canines all look astounding with perfect animations and the cats all look chunky and low rez with animations none of the cats I’ve ever owned have used. Except the tiger from the cat tonic, that’s exactly how a tiger should look.

-play GW1,
-get 9 points in the HOM
-done!!!

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Hmm! I have 3 points so far, I’m slowly working through the game with the help of guildies. Still, it’s an overall artistic complaint of mine. I grew up with dogs, I’ve had cats all my adult life, I’m quite familiar with the anatomy and behavior of both. I boggle at the disparity in quality between them in this game.

Posted by: Levetty.1279

Levetty.1279

Those Bunny Ears and Sunglasses you removed from the gem store.

Posted by: SaintSnow.6593

SaintSnow.6593

Bunny ears and all glasses that were discontinued. I think the majority agrees on this. This anniversary sale is the perfect time for a limited time rerelease.

Säïnt

Posted by: Abdel Muhti.6431

Abdel Muhti.6431

Aviator Sunglasses * Aviator Sunglasses * Aviator Sunglasses

ohh yes and of course:

Aviator Sunglasses * Aviator Sunglasses * Aviator Sunglasses

Posted by: Tiale.2430

Tiale.2430

I hope that Anet return with more skins of halloween.

I want a lot BLOODY PRINCE’S OUTFIT!

Subdrop
SA Guardian

Posted by: TooBz.3065

TooBz.3065

flaming bunny ears

Anything I post is just the opinion of a very vocal minority of 1.

Posted by: Chazdy.1657

Chazdy.1657

I’d love to see the aviator sunglasses back again.

Posted by: Cacti Eleven.9135

Cacti Eleven.9135

After finding this in Hoelbrak, I think it’d be adorable if we could get a mini turkey around Thanksgiving.

Attachments:

MASMY.1659

Can u bring back Fancy Winter Outfit n Aviator Sunglases to Gem Store Anet

Posted by: KOPPER.1458

KOPPER.1458

Today Wintersday Mini’s are in the gem store for sale again. This is good, I don’t own them. I missed SAB1 mini’s would love to see this come back for sale. And the largest pain is a Mini Infirninum (sp?) This was a RNG mini from Wintersday 1. I really, really want that mini…please bring those back in some way.

Posted by: khani.4786

khani.4786

I want the bunny ears!!

Posted by: Kite.3291

Kite.3291

Permanent Services such as:
Bank, Mystic Forge, Trading Post and Merchant

I know I can get most of these from TP or by having imba rng luck on black lion chests but I’d rather prefer paying some money for such kind of “account” services to the dev’s than sinking my little money in TP ^^

I’d also love to have more costumes not real armor skins but normal & cool looking clothes from all over the world…

Posted by: biggs.4702

biggs.4702

Since this thread came back to life it got me thinking of some ideas:

• Primers for boosters or extended time boosters (5 hours and/or 24 hours)
  • I’m always down for new faces and hairstyles/colors, but specifically I’d like to see longer beards for guys (both human and norn)
  • New body types. Let’s have more options for weightier options for all races, more defined muscles for human females, older character bodies
  • New patterns/tattoos for Norn/Asura/Charr and tattoos for humans as well
  • Magic carpet (similar to the broom)
  • Floating divan/chair (similar to the broom)
  • Glowing cat’s eye effect at night
  • Antlers (similar to the devil horns)
  • Beggar’s outfits: tattered, patched hooded cloak
  • Crafting outfits similar to the chef’s outfit for other crafting disciplines: an armorsmith’s leather apron & gloves, jeweler’s loupe or dark goggles, and so forth
The obstacle is the path.

(edited by biggs.4702)

Posted by: Megis.9264

Megis.9264

Mini Llama.
Mini Mystical Dragon.
Assassin Elite Vabbian Armor.
And the clothing items that have disappeared from the Gem Store.

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

Since this thread came back to life it got me thinking of some ideas:

• Primers for boosters or extended time boosters (5 hours and/or 24 hours)
  • I’m always down for new faces and hairstyles/colors, but specifically I’d like to see longer beards for guys
  • New body types. Let’s have more options for weightier options for all races, more defined muscles for human females, older character bodies
  • New patterns/tattoos for Norn/Asura/Charr and tattoos for humans as well
  • Magic carpet (similar to the broom)
  • Floating divan/chair (similar to the broom)
  • Glowing cat’s eye effect at night
  • Antlers (similar to the devil horns)
  • Beggar’s outfits: tattered, patched hooded cloak
  • Crafting outfits similar to the chef’s outfit for other crafting disciplines: an armorsmith’s leather apron & gloves, jeweler’s loupe or dark goggles, and so forth

If some of these happen, I fear for my wallet.

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

Posted by: whiteflower.9425

whiteflower.9425

Anet, you’re making hard for me to throw my money on the screen.
The only thing I bought from TP on the sale was the Grenth/Phantom Hood and the Broom.

I’m thinking of buying the Box of Chocolates, the Character expansion and the Transmutation Charges BUT that will be IF you guys don’t put the things i will mention below.

We all want the Bunny Ears, Wintersday Earmuffs and the Aviator Sunglasses, well might as well bring ALL the glasses.

Let the players of Tyria throw their money at the screen.

Posted by: ZilentNight.5089

ZilentNight.5089

Aviator Sunglasses
Bunny Ears
Festive Hat
Sport Sunglasses
Wintersday Earmuffs

While I am quite happy that several old items have been brought back, Anet please also bring the above items back before the end of sale.

Also, we do not want any boosters to go on sale, not a single post in the history of this thread have asked for these, please keep the upcoming promotions more relevant to what the player base is requesting and you will clearly make more revenue while delighting your customer base. With that said please bring back the above items!

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

Cheaper keys and better boxes.

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

Posted by: Nephasto.1950

Nephasto.1950

explosive finisher please!

Posted by: snow.8097

snow.8097

Sword skin idea:
Shuang gou
old chinese weapons. Cool sword skin in my opinion.

Attachments:

Safi/Clio Del Ray |Ranger, Elonas Reach,
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Suggestions-Gemstore-Items/page/31#post4533037
the skrittfinisher was my idea!

(edited by snow.8097)

Posted by: MokkoriChance.5170

MokkoriChance.5170

@MokkoriChance.5170: Just can’t wait until you’re running around with a 3 meter long GS in a kitten School uniform with a tentacle back, can you?

Tentacle back? Maybe for you, not me.

Attachments:

Posted by: Protoavis.9107

Protoavis.9107

I’d be interested in male light armor that isn’t like the existing male light armor (ie skirts/covered head to toe) given how many of the female equivalent light armors are fairly revealing it’s disappointing that the male light armor isn’t really at all. (but they people have been making that argument since the beta and nothings come out of it so not holding my breath that a well designed “revealing” male light armor set comes out any time soon)

Let us buy vendor mats (eg spools of thread) in 250 stacks, end the excessive clicking.

Posted by: Nerone.1724

Nerone.1724

I would love to have the opportunity to take http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Ghastly_Grinning_Shield_Skin. Or perhaps but more likely, the shield of Captain America …. maybe too much, but do not you think it’s beautiful !!!?