[Suggestions] Gemstore Items

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: fruitycutey.9057

fruitycutey.9057

Please don’t forget about this >_<!!! Saw them while Purple Miku was streaming and had some high hopes for them coming back again.

Posted by: Kirnale.5914

Kirnale.5914

noo exclusive items should be exclusive !

Posted by: Cerpin.9152

Cerpin.9152

Now since they have addressed the community issue about HoT pre-purchasing (yes thank you anet), can we also have a head up about the bunny ear please?

Yeah, can someone please make a reddit thread about bunny ears and calculate how much money Anet is missing out on from the upvotes?
Apparently thats a good strategy to get what you want from Anet…

Posted by: SidewayS.3789

SidewayS.3789

Can you please bring this back in to gemstore? https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Marjory%27s_Dagger_Skin

Please? ^^

[Main]Kappy Ry – Asura Guardian [~You are all,Bookahs !!!~]
[Second Main]Korvus Mistreaver – Charr Revenant [~I’m blind not deaf~]
[Third Main] Vladdz – Asura Engineer [~In due times, all will serve asura~]

Posted by: yhvh.8703

yhvh.8703

01) Kasmeer / Faren swimsuits as outfits

02) This and this styles for human females!

03) Hair colors: turquoise, dark green, pastel blue

04) Musical instrument: Asura-themed keyboard, with synth sounds, example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEz2rcHQiIE

05) [Cheap Wig] helmet skin for all armor weights, example of such: http://robotceleb.com/fashion/img-large/lady-gaga-bob-platinum-blonde-white-costume-wig_r301667332004.jpg

06) A new dance item, with more diverse dance moves

Posted by: Mo Mo.1947

Mo Mo.1947

Have people suggested or assumed that wing back pieces could also be made into wing gliders? Aion ftw.

Posted by: Oreithyia.3064

Oreithyia.3064

I would love to see the elling woman hairstyle in the game.
I love it soo much irl and I’d love to have my main Norn-lady wear something like that. It keeps the hair out of the face is very practical even for fighters (you got the braid up in a bun in like 5 seconds and it stays like this for days, if you don’t start messing around with it) and it’s still very feminine while not saying “fantasy princess”…I love that it is asymetrical and all the rope- and english braids just scream “norn” in my opinion.

I also would like to have a scar/bruise-pack were you can add a number of scars on your character (perhaps race bound, like the sylvari having white or green bleeding wounds or the Charr have their fur not grow back on an old burn wound). It should be a bit more expensive of course, since it would be boring when everyone and their mom had identical scars. But for shoing that the character has been wandering and fighting for 2 years rl-time that would be very nice.

(edited by Oreithyia.3064)

Posted by: Rod.6581

Rod.6581

http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/3aanxb/gem_store_item_i_want_the_most/

One of these would be the most amazing thing.. to ever hit GW2.

Hmm I think in order for them to get most money out if it, most realistic scenario is that we actually need to buy at least two of this shared bags. So if we equip one on character 1 and other on character 2, that bags would share content. But if we want to share it on character 3, we would need additional bag. So 10 characters means 10 bags.

And I would be OK with limit to have just 1 such bag per character as having more complicates things.

Posted by: Quavinir.6148

Quavinir.6148

01) Kasmeer / Faren swimsuits as outfits

02) This and this styles for human females!

03) Hair colors: turquoise, dark green, pastel blue

04) Musical instrument: Asura-themed keyboard, with synth sounds, example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEz2rcHQiIE

05) [Cheap Wig] helmet skin for all armor weights, example of such: http://robotceleb.com/fashion/img-large/lady-gaga-bob-platinum-blonde-white-costume-wig_r301667332004.jpg

06) A new dance item, with more diverse dance moves

I actually really like all these ideas. A-Net!… You got gold here. Mainly in the 1st suggestion, but the other 5 are pretty dang good.

Posted by: wuhuhuhu.2105

wuhuhuhu.2105

Could we please see the return of the Grenth’sHood in the gem store, it is such an amazing style that was in the gem store, even if its only back for two days, please bring it back!

Posted by: Mem no Fushia.7604

Mem no Fushia.7604

Caithe’ backpiece item with dragon’ egg from her during Mystery Cave PS2 chapter.
Focus or Scepter skin from that toxic plant that Faolain was gonna use on Wynne.
Outer Refuge’ Memorial Shield Skin to memory killed peaceful centauras, it can have incription with name of Togonn Windmane, Timurr Pacesetter, Nekhii Burnthide and others centaur brothers and sisters.

Posted by: rapthorne.7345

rapthorne.7345

Still waiting for the GW2 version of the Augur of Kormir outfit.

Hop to it, ANet, I need to throw my money at you.

Resident smug Englishman on the NA servers, just because.

yhvh.8703

While you are at it, a nice suggestion is about some female faces (more specifically in Norn and Human races),

Create faces with a color picker for makeup, or modify the current ones that use makeup to have this feature!

It would greatly diverse faces of the most popular race/gender (we see them everywhere). And I’m sure people would spend tons on gems to buy new makeover kits to change their makeups to a more desirable color;

I’m using both red lipstick faces on my human females, and I’d LOVE to have one’s lips to be of a bluish purple and the other one to be on a pitch black.

Posted by: Terra Dactyl.2047

Terra Dactyl.2047

Exclusive items with a legitimate reason to be exclusive (event items, the baseball hat from launch, etc.) should be exclusive.

Items that are only exclusive because the company changed their functionality from something completely useless (town clothes), to something people would actually use (helm skins) AFTER removing the ability to purchase them is not a valid reason for them to be “exclusive”. (bunny ears, both sunglasses skins, wide rimmed glasses)

And is also complete BS. =|

Also makes no sense. They’re sittting on a pile of potential free money, and just continuing to sit on it, waiting for… not sure what.

Posted by: Nyx.7342

Nyx.7342

They changed everything in this game…and yet couldn’t add in bunny ears ;_;

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

Karka Hatchling Plush Backpack Cover.

ANet, pls. I need this all sorts of bad.

Attachments:

Posted by: BunjiKugashira.9754

BunjiKugashira.9754

Yup, bunny ears are awesome. I’m all for them coming back, so other players can use them too. While we’re at it: it would be nice to have other animal’s ears as well. I need cat ears for my revenant.

Attachments:

Shana Flamewielder
Sylvari Elementalist of [SFF]
Abaddons Maul

Posted by: Miss Lana.5276

Miss Lana.5276

There is absolutely NOTHING exclusive about gemstore items. None. Zip. Nada. It doesn’t matter if they were a day-only sale or if they’ve been in the store since release. There is ZERO exclusivity associated with gemstore items.

The first skin I can think of that has some exclusivity around it is the Luminous armor – purely because you actually have to work for it. Yeah, it may not be to my taste but I know that the person has worked for the skin.

Whereas with gemstore skins I don’t know (and honestly I don’t care) whether they’ve bought them with in-game gold or whether they whipped out their credit card.

~~~

Seriously Anet. It’s been long enough. Communication needs to be wider across the spectrum from you guys. We need to feel like we’re being listened to. Bring back the stupid ears already.

48 Characters|Necro|Raider|Fractaller|PvPer|Singer
So long Treeface.
“…Kormir? I know not of whom you speak.”

Posted by: Magnito.6187

Magnito.6187

Bring Rox’s Quiver back, pleasseee!!!!!!

Posted by: Phyrex.5174

Phyrex.5174

not gonna read all 45 pages but heres my two cent
All those black lions ticket skin, why arent they for sale ?! So many people dying to get at least one of em (id personally buy a dozen, so many cool ones i want) but dont spend a quarter because black lion ticket scrap are hidden being a dumb and way too risky RNG paywall.
If anything this discourage buying gem, not encourage it.

Also, i LOVE the magitech skin and i would die for a steampunk power armor for heavy armor users

Posted by: Slapinator.4196

Slapinator.4196

Well bad luck seems like it’s gonna be random outfits from now on.They suck anyway everyone looks the same i wish they brought back the armors based no type(heavy,light,medium).

Posted by: Coelho Nat.4697

Coelho Nat.4697

There is a post in the forum suggesting some changes in the Bank Tab so we could organize it better. For instance, name Tabs, resize them as you wish, etc.
I would buy a tool like this if available. It would be awesome to have Tabs for materials, armors, etc.

Posted by: alicatrawz.9567

alicatrawz.9567

id like a sombrero, y’know – so i can take a siesta in the new desert bl.

gravity is my arch-nemesis.

Posted by: CobOfCorn.6352

CobOfCorn.6352

class balance, ~8000 gems

Ably

Posted by: Strategist.6132

Strategist.6132

Mmm I think the following would be really cool!:

- New voices for sPvP (INCOMINGGGGGGGGG) or for your character.
- Characterizing fashion items. (Not potions, but skins would be nice!, Something like a Santaclaus suit, orrr a Reindeer. Or a cowboy / superman suit. Things that don’t look like other normal gear)

yhvh.8703

More ideas:
- Kimono outfit:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/6c/3d/e9/6c3de9de8c06d8fd58b6f088a8b4be8e.jpg
- Parasol toy or focus skin to match with above outfit. (Toy more likely, so we can have a “holding” animation)
- Cantha-style hair for human males and females

Posted by: Petez.2975

Petez.2975

As a homage to one of my favourite films: UP.

• Carl Fredricksen’s Cane/Walker with the 4 Tennis balls, for us gerrys. Either as a Mace, Rifle skin, but preferably a Staff.
  • Ellie’s scrapbook as a backpack (…so bittersweet…)

Posted by: DanteZero.9736

DanteZero.9736

… Karka hatchling plushie backpack. Oh, and a karka face hugger mask.

Posted by: moony.5780

moony.5780

animal full body costumes woul be sure a lot of fun ! and cat ears

Attachments:

Posted by: Vikkela.7261

Vikkela.7261

I would pay, grind or do whatever for an armour set (note: no outfit) matching the Gallant weapon skins

9 Guardians later…

Posted by: Oreithyia.3064

Oreithyia.3064

it would be awesome to have the spirits of wild as (big) minis.
perhaps see-through and slightly glowing like the ghosts in ascalon. Perhaps as pack so that you’ve got all four when you buy it.
It would look so awesome on Norn characters.

(edited by Oreithyia.3064)

Posted by: Caliga Meshima.4768

Caliga Meshima.4768

Anton’s back piece. It’s a skin of what appears to be back up swords and daggers. Any would be adventurer of Tyria should have them!

Attachments:

Posted by: Emiko.3217

Emiko.3217

How about beach blankets?

Posted by: Manu.6078

Manu.6078

class balance, ~8000 gems

Custom coloured mouse cursor, 8100 gems. Mine first

Posted by: Jonathan Schelling.8106

Jonathan Schelling.8106

Ok I have got some ideas for the gem store!

1. A violin
2. Lyssa outfit
3. Mesmer butterfly mini (a few magical mesmer butterflies flying around <3___<3)
4. Swim wear
5. Very elegant looking greatsword & sword like:

http://wiki.guildwars.com/images/f/f8/Mesmer_render.jpg

Posted by: Teva.2807

Teva.2807

I was expecting them to release swimsuits in GW2 as outfits this summer but im surprised that they havent yet. Its the summer! Lets have the option to wear a Faren speedo or Kasmeer bikini as an outfit for gems (id honestly pay 20 bucks for it easily). Just a suggestion.

Thieftix- Crystal Desert [CLAV] Commander (Aka sexiest thief on CD >:])

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

Ok. I’ve got a burning question then. Will female Charr be wearing the speedo or the bikini?

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: AncientYs.8613

AncientYs.8613

lol toke jopic

Posted by: zenleto.6179

zenleto.6179

I’m thinking Borat-style Charrkini.

And now I wish I wasn’t…

Fire up the Hyperbowl ma, we’re going to town!

Would you like some hard cheeze with your sad whine?

Posted by: Miss Lana.5276

Miss Lana.5276

20 bucks for an outfit when they’re normally 10? You’ve either got a lot of cash laying around or there’s something not quite right with your priorities.

48 Characters|Necro|Raider|Fractaller|PvPer|Singer
So long Treeface.
“…Kormir? I know not of whom you speak.”

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

20 bucks for an outfit when they’re normally 10? You’ve either got a lot of cash laying around or there’s something not quite right with your priorities.

How so? They are saying they’d prefer to spend double on an outfit they’d really love rather than get two lackluster outfits for the same price. (I can understand that sentiment, even though I would never do that personally.)

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

I was expecting them to release swimsuits in GW2 as outfits this summer but im surprised that they havent yet. Its the summer! Lets have the option to wear a Faren speedo or Kasmeer bikini as an outfit for gems (id honestly pay 20 bucks for it easily). Just a suggestion.

Heck yes I wish they’d make swim wear! So tired of everything outfit but, would buy an outfit if it was the only way. Every year we ask for swim wear and the dev’s don’t listen.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

Posted by: Oblivion.9032

Oblivion.9032

Still waiting on those ears, Anet….

Posted by: VampyreJack.9183

VampyreJack.9183

i’ve already given up hope. i was super excited around easter time, and further hopeful at that time as Gaile gave hint that it could be happening back then…but when no bunny ears showed, i died.

Posted by: Jax.4903

Jax.4903

+1 for bringing back the bunny ears

Posted by: Cerpin.9152

Cerpin.9152

Just keep it going, guys.
Maybe on page 20 we will be able to celebrate and post screenshots of our new bunnyears…

Posted by: Nyx.7342

Nyx.7342

Just keep it going, guys.
Maybe on page 20 we will be able to celebrate and post screenshots of our new bunnyears…

Or theyll wait for someone to derail the thread and then close it ;_;

I just want bunny ears, it can’t be this hard…

Posted by: Missywink.7162

Missywink.7162

How about a “Defibrillator” rather than having to have revive orbs on you. If you are downed it takes the same amount of time to revive you, however the defibrillator charges 4 times with the sound of it charging whilst ressing you. You get up still dazed etc… but it means that you only have to have one in your inventory instead of a stack of revive orbs.

Posted by: arenta.2953

arenta.2953

asura shorts!

Attachments:

Jade Quarry’s Tomoko Takei, Anabuki Tomoko, and Assassin Ahri

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

How about a “Defibrillator” rather than having to have revive orbs on you. If you are downed it takes the same amount of time to revive you, however the defibrillator charges 4 times with the sound of it charging whilst ressing you. You get up still dazed etc… but it means that you only have to have one in your inventory instead of a stack of revive orbs.

So basically an unlimited rez orb?

Sounds extremely unlikely that something like that would be added.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square