[Suggestions] Gemstore Items

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Missywink.7162

Missywink.7162

How about a “Defibrillator” rather than having to have revive orbs on you. If you are downed it takes the same amount of time to revive you, however the defibrillator charges 4 times with the sound of it charging whilst ressing you. You get up still dazed etc… but it means that you only have to have one in your inventory instead of a stack of revive orbs.

So basically an unlimited rez orb?

Sounds extremely unlikely that something like that would be added.

Give it a 10-15minute cooldown. Anything is possible.

Posted by: Cerpin.9152

Cerpin.9152

So, you can take my gems for the monk outift and then patch it to look ugly? Nice one.
You also want to give every huge and bulky norn/charr a cute pair of butterfly wings? Sounds great, but why no bunnyears again…?

Good stuff gemstore team, good stuff…
I’m pretty glad I decided against the Ultimate right now.

Posted by: Zizema.5069

Zizema.5069

Please, bring back GRENTH HOOD, already waiting for so long to appear again;/

Posted by: Basaltface.2786

Basaltface.2786

a backpack in the style of the scientific weapons (ya know with vials and a cooker, some green smoke and stuff)

Posted by: Headcase.4618

Headcase.4618

For the next set of hairstyles, you should add the one the Norn woman has in SW

Attachments:

Posted by: nuno.7834

nuno.7834

I made a character a looooong time ago, in reference to another character from another game. I knew bunny ears existed in the game, and thought that maybe they would be put in gemstore sometime else, since they werent there at the time. A long time passed, and I made a few more level 80’s , each with their own costume thematic. Everytime I play on that character though, I remember that there is no bunny ears on her, and get kinda sad.
I think it wouldn’t hurt to re-add them, after all this time. After all, this is not a suggestion of an item to be made but yes the re-addition of an existing item.
As seen, many many other players want this too, and even make “important” decisions in terms of using money because of the lack of the bunny ears in the gemstore.
I really hope to see them there soon, if ever at all.

Posted by: Zibbles.6349

Zibbles.6349

Ranger pet skins for existing pets, or the occasional new ranger pet (juvenile wyvern or undead gorilla maybe?)

Posted by: Eggshells.1748

Eggshells.1748

I’d love it if you guys could bring back these!

Posted by: KallaDragoone.9125

KallaDragoone.9125

I would really like to see some new female and male charr horn styles added. And give them more..charr-like outfits! I would love to actually show mt lady charrs fur patterns. Would be cool to have something like the charr underwear or something as an outfit. Closest ive seen is the cooks outfit on a charr.

Posted by: Mark.3102

Mark.3102

I’d like to see a Dapper Tuxedo from GW1 (But with hair of course, not like the Top Hat).
and the Grenth’s Regalia, which I hope will be released. We have Balthazar outfit, Dwayna so I hope Grenth will be next

Posted by: Oblivion.9032

Oblivion.9032

I want my ears. Soon, now, anytime. Gaile???

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

WTB bunny ears…

Posted by: Spirited Was Eceni.3869

Spirited Was Eceni.3869

The Chinese version of the game has bunny ears on sale in their cash shop as a skin, posting from my mobile so can’t link. The item exists and all the devs need to do is push a button.

The fact that bunny ears have not been released in the eu & na game yet tells me they never will be. I just can’t think of a reason why not. I would insta buy upon release though.

“Judge a person’s character by how they behave when given anonymity.”

Welcome to the Internet, exposing characters since the early 80’s.

Posted by: Evans.6347

Evans.6347

It’s probably something stupidly prude like promoting sex through playboy bunny ears.
¬.¬

Shame too, my Charr is ready for his makeover…

Attachments:

Joy to the world, ignorance is bliss

(edited by Evans.6347)

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

The Chinese version of the game has bunny ears on sale in their cash shop as a skin, posting from my mobile so can’t link. The item exists and all the devs need to do is push a button.

The fact that bunny ears have not been released in the eu & na game yet tells me they never will be. I just can’t think of a reason why not. I would insta buy upon release though.

The Bunny Outfit, including Bunny Ears, is a registered trademark with the USPTO (serial no 72171655) of Playboy Enterprises Inc.

China doesnt give too much consideration to US trademarks though.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

Posted by: Kennedys.3490

Kennedys.3490

Posted by: Evans.6347

Evans.6347

I see. So we are in the red-light district, after all.

Joy to the world, ignorance is bliss

Posted by: Spirited Was Eceni.3869

Spirited Was Eceni.3869

My Asuran would look so cool. Give us this......

Attachments:

“Judge a person’s character by how they behave when given anonymity.”

Welcome to the Internet, exposing characters since the early 80’s.

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

My Asuran would look so cool. Give us this……

Looks like Asurans already have bunny ears, just on the side of the head, not on top as bunnies do.

Honestly, this looks rather ridiculous than cool.
Its like wearing a mask on top of your head or beside it on your shoulders and not on your face.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

Posted by: Haleydawn.3764

Haleydawn.3764

Witholding stock is a market tactic to be able to generate maximum profit when an item does go on sale again.
I don’t think something that has been out of the Eu/Na game for 2 years would be as simple as pushing a button though, that’s not how programming works.

Bunny ears have been released in the Eu/Na game, I have them, they’re epic. But any gemstore item should be re-released, since it is an income for Anet. I don’t blame them for wanting to keep their stock fresh with new designs.

Kitten.

Posted by: kurfu.5623

kurfu.5623

Maybe this will get the bunny out of hiding…

https://veuwer.com/i/2st7.png

Posted by: SenorMoody.5908

SenorMoody.5908

My request for the gem sto’ is that Weapon skins and Armor Skins be available to purchase directly. Not that lame BL Lottery box thing that Anet is obsessed with. There are so many cool skins that I will never ever have because Im not stupid enough to spend millions of dollars on keys in hopes of receiving some BL tickets.

Just sell the friggin skins directly in the Sto’ or just make BL Tickets a guaranteed item from every BL box.

Wish it, Want it, Do it!

Posted by: ScribeTheMad.7614

ScribeTheMad.7614

Oh… Mordrem Vinewrath Back item! ^^
But it may be not like a rose, which we already have, but more like Sclerite Karka Shell with thorns and flower at centre.

I would love to see something like the White/Red flower backpieces in a dark/glowy purple!

“The short answer is that new content is not going to drive people away from the game.
There is absolutely no evidence to support that it would.” -AnthonyOrdon

Posted by: Tigaseye.2047

Tigaseye.2047

I was thinking that a Rox’s Quiver with a gold/brass metal trim, instead of silver, would be nice with weaps with gold/brass on them.

Some fairly simple, skirt-free leggings, ideally usable on all armour weights.

Would, also, like some kind of fairly simple, streamlined jumpsuit/catsuit type thing, with skirt-free leggings.

Finally, was thinking that it would be nice if there were some alternative pieces for existing armour sets, to give them more variety and a different look.

So, for example, pairs of matching leggings, for various armour sets with skirts, and a short feathered skirt, similar to the Apprentice Pants in length and shape (but a little more sophisticated in design), as an alternative to the long skirt for the Phoenix armour skin.

ATM, there only seems to be one light armour mini skirt option, in the game, so I think another one might be quite popular.

Oh… Mordrem Vinewrath Back item! ^^
But it may be not like a rose, which we already have, but more like Sclerite Karka Shell with thorns and flower at centre.

I would love to see something like the White/Red flower backpieces in a dark/glowy purple!

Oh yeah, you’ve just reminded me – I’d also like to see one in a light, blush pink.

Maybe an orchid?

Or, even better, an orchid with a hummingbird that appears and feeds from it from time to time.

I appreciate that that might be a little more complicated to implement than just a orchid with bees (or whatever the little insects are), though.

“Turns out when people play the game, they don’t admire your feet at all.” sephiroth

(edited by Tigaseye.2047)

Posted by: Keziah.2653

Keziah.2653

I’d love for Reading Glasses to make a return to the Gem Store.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Reading_Glasses

Kiz Nyx (Ele) | Kressida Nyx (Guar) | Phaedra Nyx (Mes) | Ylva Nyx (Ran) | Ghanima Nyx (Nec)
[GCI] Calamitous Intent | Sanctum of Rall

Posted by: arenta.2953

arenta.2953

I’d love for Reading Glasses to make a return to the Gem Store.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Reading_Glasses

^this
and maybe the devil horns….though i expect those will show up around Halloween.

its amazing how appealing these “small” appearance items tend to be =)

Jade Quarry’s Tomoko Takei, Anabuki Tomoko, and Assassin Ahri

Posted by: Vilden.3257

Vilden.3257

Devil wings please.

Same size as the current angel wings.

Posted by: cupcakesandcatnomz.3924

cupcakesandcatnomz.3924

I would love to see race and gender specific armor! And with that i mean pretty and non-clipping charr armor, we already have the cultural armor sets so it shouldn’t be that hard to do. Now if we could only get more cultural armor that aren’t silly outfits then i might actually throw real money at the game!

Posted by: Dana windfelt.8160

Dana windfelt.8160

Storm Bow from GW1…

Attachments:

Posted by: mauried.5608

mauried.5608

Id like a simple map of the world which tells you how to get to somewhere if you dont know where the somewhere is .
eg location of waypoints in a zone.
You still wont be able to use them until you actually get to one , but at least you can see where they are.
Also some kind of in game GPS that shows game coordinates so that I can tell someone where I am, or I can see where someone else is.

Posted by: yhvh.8703

yhvh.8703

- Rose whip skin for swords – http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrhk8rFKfH1qbbbw4o1_500.gif

- The sylvari hair ideas on this page: http://failarielarfeiniel.deviantart.com/art/Sylvari-Cotton-Bloom-Afro-hair-385141927

- More leaf armor. Maybe release a new skin that has a leafy variant for Sylvaris (like cook outfit does).

- Sylvari-themed instrument

- New dance item

- Swimsuits.

Posted by: Inimicus.7162

Inimicus.7162

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Plea-for-symmetrical-shoulder-options/first#post5275348

This and more as an options pack, just the single skins bundled together…
Do it and have all my money

Posted by: eduardo.1436

eduardo.1436

I’ve been wanting this for so long! Take my money and make it happen please

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Mini-Hero-tron/first#post5207500

Posted by: Sembler.9083

Sembler.9083

I tired to search the forums for this topic but their search seems to be broken or something, so sorry if it already exists.

Anyway, does anyone know if Anet has ever said whether they would bring back old gem store items? Unfortunately I wasn’t able to play for chunks at a time because of school/work and what not and would come back to realize that I sometimes missed out on some awesome store items. I’m sure Anet would make bunch of money, especially with new people coming in because of HOT. I really want the wizard hat, and even though it was free at the time I would totally spend gems to get it now, among some other things.

Posted by: Zalladi.4652

Zalladi.4652

Some items will return, others will not. For example, recently they removed some armor sets that were in the gem store since launch, and stated that they will be returning to the store temporarily some time in the fall (correct me if I’m wrong there).

As you mention the Wizard’kitten, that hasn’t appeared since Wintersday 2012, and from that fact I doubt it will be re-introduced in any simple means such as through the gem store. That is mainly because this item would have gained a large level of prestige and is valuable to old time players. Then again, Anet could surprise us, especially if demand is high enough and players are willing to spend.

Posted by: Saiko.6235

Saiko.6235

Just coming back from a lonnnng break from GW2. Turns out I missed some pretty cool gem shop items. Any chance that they will bring back

1) Silver-Fed-Salvage-O-Matic
2) Belinda’s Greatsword
3) Kasmeer’s Staff

ANET pls.

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

Would also like to add:

Rabbit ears and White feather wings (get paid fortnightly and missed the chance) …

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

Just above every item that was in the gem shop has come back. There are very few exceptions and those items have become highly coveted, perhaps for that very reason (or perhaps people just dig bunny ears and Wizard Hats).

@Sembler: you should know that the Wizard Hat can’t be dyed, whereas the Witch’kitten can be.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Posted by: Haleydawn.3764

Haleydawn.3764

They’ll be back eventually. Since Anet has unlimited stock of these pixel items all they need is higher demand, to create urgency to buy them = More people will buy gems with irl money = More revenue for Anet. Most likely with a timer on them, the wings were 24hrs only each.

Kitten.

Posted by: Piogre.2164

Piogre.2164

Whenever I play the personal story I run into bugs in the instances where the NPC’s just stop moving and I can’t progress. I want a ~800 gem leash to drag trahearne and friends into the trigger areas of story maps so don’t have to restart the chapter.

[VIG], SoR
Main: Asuran Engineer — Alt 80’s Ra-T-M-G-El-N-W-En-En-Re-Ra
Doctorate in Applied Jumping

Posted by: Crossaber.8934

Crossaber.8934

I would suggest an item:

Follower summon stone

It is an item that u can summon any one of your existing alt character to follow you around like any in game npc by double click on the summon stone. The follower is only able to be seen by the user, they will fight like illusions with their equipped weapon but deal no damage.

700~1000 gem is my suggestion

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

@Saiko – fun note, the silver-fed is actually 60c now, down from 1s, as it was pointed out why would anyone spend gems for a convenience item AND pay more than a master kit charges per salvage. Personally I though 1/2 silver would have been nice and a similar discount that copper-fed discounts over the basic kit cost but it does cost 300 gems less than the copper-fed.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

Behellagh.1468

Don’t forget Hipster glasses Ill, those are also in demand.

Most items come back, there are a few of the Town Clothes items that never came back since the switch to the wardrobe but those who owned them got them grandfathered in as armor skins.

However don’t expect advance notice when they come back. So check every Tuesday and look for notices for BLTC events and sales. Items may return for a couple weeks, a week, a weekend or just a day.

RIP City of Heroes

(edited by Behellagh.1468)

Posted by: champ.7021

champ.7021

Anet brings back things, and often its hard to predict when just off what’s told in game. But you can always check out dulfy or the reddit for gw2 because both of those will have datamined gem store items a week or two before they are released. Helps to know when exactly you can expect to lose some gold or 10$ :p

Behellagh.1468

I on the other hand convert a bit of gold every week to gems on the chance something will pop up in the store, new or returning, that I would want and avoid the conversion rate spike.

RIP City of Heroes

Posted by: arenta.2953

arenta.2953

plucked this from gw2 tumblr fan art

would love this outfit

Attachments:

Jade Quarry’s Tomoko Takei, Anabuki Tomoko, and Assassin Ahri

Posted by: Frostfang.5109

Frostfang.5109

A Guild mini; A skritt running after u, holding and sometimes waving, u’r guilds flag.

Kima & Co

Posted by: Emiko.3217

Emiko.3217

• Mini Taimii (with or without Scruffy)
  • Hair kit with long bangs and hair past waist length think Princess Bride’s Buttercup
  • Beach blanket
  • Violin
  • Mini racial progeny/children (understand Sylvari don’t have any)
  • Mini Snaff (yes, he’s dead, but still would be neat to have)

Posted by: Silmariena.6205

Silmariena.6205

• much more armors sets
  • much more hair/look style
  • advanced body creator
  • race change
  • dance style from gw1
  • voice change
  • move/combat style change
    all to customize our chars – to make them unique

(edited by Silmariena.6205)

Posted by: Joseph.9853

Joseph.9853

I’d love it if you guys could bring back these!

Devil Horns probably won’t be back our until Halloween, for sure. So you should see those this year again.

I second the Grenth Hood, though! I’ve been wanting to get that for awhile now…

Lanthun – [WISE] Wizened Wizards (Founder/Leader)