Posted by: Tyr.6097

Tyr.6097

Unlimited Transmutation

Tyrs Klinge ~Thief~

[Suggestions] Gemstore Items

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: frednought.1238

frednought.1238

+1 to custom animation sets. I’d use staves on more of my female characters if they could use the male or norn staff idles instead of their weird…stroking thing. Admittedly, this would probably be a ton of work, and asura and charr characters would undoubtedly end up with fewer options than the humanoid races, but if we ever get those female human animations back…I kind of want a way to turn them off (I don’t begrudge them to the people who do miss them, but I personally find them silly and don’t think they suit my more serious characters).

A +1 as well to simply converting more of the old town clothes to outfits. I’m really not sure why that isn’t a thing already, since the assets already exist. Why not monetize them? If it’s a quality concern (I imagine some of the old town clothes are lower-res than most of the newer, shinier outfits) just sell them in like…sets of three, or something.

Posted by: Blackmoon.6837

Blackmoon.6837

How about some finishers for each profession type? Also hopefully with the default color themes.

Posted by: snow.8097

snow.8097

actually items…its so boring with none xD

Safi/Clio Del Ray |Ranger, Elonas Reach,
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Suggestions-Gemstore-Items/page/31#post4533037
the skrittfinisher was my idea!

Posted by: lorddavito.2395

lorddavito.2395

Chaos Gloves
Obsidian Armor
Guild Capes
Dryad Mask
Mask of the Mo Zing
Blindfold
Gladiator Outfit / armor pieces
Emerald Blade
Obsidian Edge

-Sâmbuca

(edited by lorddavito.2395)

Posted by: snow.8097

snow.8097

omg yes somehow a haircolour that sylvari can use to play as a blonde
we have just one yellow and it looks awful

Safi/Clio Del Ray |Ranger, Elonas Reach,
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Suggestions-Gemstore-Items/page/31#post4533037
the skrittfinisher was my idea!

Posted by: Moonlit.6421

Moonlit.6421

How about some finishers for each profession type? Also hopefully with the default color themes.

I would definitely like to see more finishers but we do have some of these to an extent, such as the Grenth or grave finisher for necro’s, specter for thieves, watchwork engi, etc.

Posted by: Kamara.4187

Kamara.4187

Weapon color kits.

There have been several nice weapons I liked in game but I didn’t use the skin because they just blew the color scheme and theme I had going.

Add +1 for the animation sets also. It is a excellent idea that has done very well in other games.

In-game random dice generators- I hate tabbing out to do a dice roll. Give me a dice set that can be used with GW2 chat system. I’d buy that.

Home instance customization kits- Since GW2 allows for an entire zone (as a home instance) this could be expanded upon by allowing a specific structure within the zone to be selected and opened up for a player to use by adding a opening and closing door to the structure (for the ones that are closed off at this time).

A VIP home package could also be created and cost more for allowing one of the more prestigious structures to be selected within the zone for customization.

New home instance option packages=

Would incorporate the existing Home instance stone and allow the player to select a specific city/town/village/outpost to be their “New home instance zone”. Wanna be from Lions Arch, Ebonhawke, Beetltun, or perhaps have an Air or pirate ship as your home instance? Something like this could make it possible.

Offer a package to Norn that get them out of the lodge and into something more like Eir’s home instance.

Crafting stations, banking, and trading post access could also be packaged and sold for home instances. Keep in mind someone buying this is looking for convenience and would want them placed in an accommodating way instead of spread out all over the home instance.

Furnishing packages for the above mentioned home instance could add or alter the look of the objects within the structure that was purchased with a home customization kit.

Home instance hot tub or pool! I’d buy that!

Memorial- Sadly sometimes we lose friends in game and it would be nice to have a means to honor their memory with a dedication plaque that could be placed on a statue, garden or memorial flame object. A statue of their avatar would be even better.

Sitting script package- adds a script to a chair/sofa/bed object that would allow an avatar to do the sitting animation with that specific object.

A home instance guest furnishing package- Could offer accommodations/seating for other races within the instance since scaling would be an issue of concern for adjusting position and avoiding clipping. In this way the time spent for animating the seating for each race will be compensated and keep the object scaling to a reasonable size for each race.

Home instance lighting packages: could add or alter objects with a lighting FX= Style/Color/Illumination.

Customization kits for future guildhalls could offer some of the same features as the home instance package that I mentioned above, and be sold as a separate package.

A doorway or portal object could also be sold in a guildhall customization package to allow guild members to access their personal instances from within the guildhall. In the event that they are no longer with the guild their access would simply be removed by no longer being on the guild roster.

Tavern package that offers a nice tavern in home instance along with a barkeep and wait staff.

NPC packages for home instances or guildhalls=
Entertainers-dancers/muscians.
Military guards- (different types, different packages) that can be placed and salute when you approach them,
Cultist package- offering NPC that are suited for a darker theme within the home instance.

Home and Guild customization packages could also be bundled by theme.
Examples= Military, Noble, Arcane, Pirate, Raven, Bear, Wolf, Seraph,Vigil, Whispers, ect, ect

(edited by Kamara.4187)

Posted by: Lee.5092

Lee.5092

Please anet, we want the bunny ears back. Do we want legendary backpiece? Yes as it doesn’t hurt. Do we want it instead of bunny ears? No thanks. I am more willing to have my character naked with only a pair of bunny ears!

Posted by: Pockets.3201

Pockets.3201

Not like they are selling much else in the store right now. They might as well get on this.

Posted by: Aerin Dark Water.6283

Aerin Dark Water.6283

1. Not gonna happen.
2. Keep dreaming
3. The black wings from the gemstore sale was part of the Raiment of the Lich costume back in gw1, they ddnt just make those wings for no apparent reason, the just decided to make it 2 different prodcuts possibly to increase sales, which im sure it did.
4. Releasing more wings that have no whatsoever history lore wise in the game would not make any sense unless anet becomes a cash cow company; every released gemstore item either has some lore background behind it or was part of a living story update, and other items that just share a gw2 theme.
5. But it cant hurt to keep dreaming your super duper fantasy armor with wings.

1. You don’t know that.
2. Great minds always dream.
3. Who cares? What does it matter?
4. So many gemstore items make no sense lore-wise. Who cares? Also the gemstore is already Anet’s cash cow.
5. Indeed. A lot of people dreamed to get angel wings in this game and we got them. Next step: white angel wings and then maybe OP’s idea.

PS: Have a pic of my warrior with wings (without the Lich outfit):

months later…

Look! WHITE wings that everyone asked for! Dreams do come true

Want an art commission of your character? PM me to find out how! In-game gold art commissions!

Posted by: SaintSnow.6593

SaintSnow.6593

Couldn’t say this more, but more beards for human males. None in 3 years time.
Beards for everyone to be honest, I don’t think the other male races got any either and of course asuran have none regardless.

Säïnt

Posted by: serenke.4806

serenke.4806

My suggestions:

Mesmer obsidian armor. Both male and female versions looked great.
Dwayna outfit (the real one).

Posted by: Sonickeyblade.8415

Sonickeyblade.8415

I have no idea if this thread is still being looked at by devs, but here is my suggestion.

Since we can’t have helmets with hair (because of technical reasons), how about we get some head items for back items? I’ve seen this done somewhere before but I can’t find a good pic at the moment.

For like Cowboy Hats or Giant Witch Hats, players could wear them on their back as a back item since they can’t be shown on their head with their actual hair. Of course, these would need to be new skin items.

Posted by: TheUndefined.1720

TheUndefined.1720

Cecil miniature toy lion

All (or a percent) of proceeds would be donated to animal conservationist groups to help protect the remaining animals in the Savannah, b/c soon there won’t be any. ( http://wildcru.org/ )

Ty Beanie Baby is already doing this, come on, we can’t be outdone by cute cuddly plushies!

https://fortunedotcom.files.wordpress.com/2015/08/ty_inc_bb_cecil.jpg?quality=80&w=840&h=485&crop=1

The story of Cecil’s death:
http://www.nbcnews.com/science/environment/cecil-lion-american-accused-killing-zimbabwes-big-cat-n399791

(edited by TheUndefined.1720)

Posted by: Thomas.9670

Thomas.9670

Sell different voice replacementns* i want atleast 5 different voices that i can replace my human male character with, yeah i know this doesn’t add much but it can give MUCH NEEDED MORE CUSTOMIZATION
Endlesss wood cutting axe
More Armor / Weapon skins* ones that when you kill a very hard optional boss, you get a chance to get his unique weapon or instead maybe armor.
More “Mature” town clothes

Posted by: Evans.6347

Evans.6347

A ‘knowledge transfer’ which allows you to transfer one crafting discipline from one character to another with an open crafting slot. Even if it’s only the level without the discovered recipes, it’s fine by me.

Joy to the world, ignorance is bliss

Posted by: Zaoda.1653

Zaoda.1653

• Rainbow Phoenix Mail Carrier and Mini
  • New staff skin animated by lightning along its length and falling red rose petals
  • Mordrem Vinewrath Back Item (it can be more like Sclerite Karka Shell Back Item, but with Thorns. The flower is at center.)
  • Unicorn Mail Carrier and Mini
  • Yellow and Mint Color for Hairstyle
  • Bring exclusive colors to full body and glowing of Sylvari. They are plants and their body can even be red or green, unlike people skin.
  • Polymock Arenas
  • New Animated Background for the Character Select Screen (Heart of Thorns Style)
  • Divine Aura http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Divine_Aura
  • /dancenew visual effects from GW1, especially ritualist collector dance http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ggmPaSdQdXE
  • Final fight with the Undead Lich, Shiro Tagachi, Abaddon, Great Destroyer itself – as a Memorable Mission Pack.

I played GW1 and didn’t even realise there was something called a Divine Aura! I remember seeing assassin’s with it, but never knew how they got it or what it was called. I must say it looks quite nice!

I’d love to see more GW1 things in game tbh. Be it emotes, visual effects, weapons, or armor. I personally would love to see paragon armor in GW2. I just thought the attention to detail was amazing, and I liked the sleek, almost marble-like shine on the higher end paragon armors. They had defined abs on the armor for the males in particular, which I found nice. I don’t think we get much skimpy and unique male armor in GW2, that’s probably why I miss a lot of GW1 armors so much.

Would love to see some GW1 weapon and armor skin packs!

Edit: Along with a black dyed version of the Voltaic Spear, that pulsates like the GW1 version. I know we have Al’ir’aska in GW2, but it’s just not the same. You can’t dye it, and it doesn’t have the ‘electric current’ sort of visual effect that the GW1 version had.

Forever a supporter of more male skimpy armor

Posted by: Carighan.6758

Carighan.6758

Meh, human gods are a boring concept. Too done-and-done from our actual history.

I’d rather have them focus on the Charr next. Or Norn. Or anything which isn’t humans, really.

The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.

Posted by: Carighan.6758

Carighan.6758

Well, then the gods were relevant 250y ago, but by now are nothing more than a crutch for outdated people.

Heh.

Actually, very smart writers they got there.

The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

Well, then the gods were relevant 250y ago, but by now are nothing more than a crutch for outdated people.

Heh.

Actually, very smart writers they got there.

I like the part where Charr blew up gods with tank cannons. If only~

Though, maybe a Charr tank toy for costume brawl? :P It could change the character body into a tank and leave the head poking out for funsies.

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

Posted by: WingzofIsis.4809

WingzofIsis.4809

I feel like we might need a unicorn mail carrier and mini, since we got the unicorn finisher.

Posted by: Draknar.5748

Draknar.5748

Unlimited xmute item would be epic. Heck it could even cost 1600 gems and I’d still buy it.

I won’t stop because I can’t stop.

It’s a medical condition, they say its terminal….

Rauderi.8706

Unlimited xmute item would be epic. Heck it could even cost 1600 gems and I’d still buy it.

I’d almost pay the same for an Unlimited Mute item. Target a player or mini, use it, and its emotes, noises, and graphical effects don’t appear on your screen.

Many alts; handle it!
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

Posted by: Jekkt.6045

Jekkt.6045

it would be very nice if we could have them back maybe in the laurel store for 15-25 laurels and a bit of gold?

Ex player of PeanutButterJellyTime, Heavenly Annoying and Visceral Gaming.

Posted by: ScribeTheMad.7614

ScribeTheMad.7614

dreamthistle skins are back why not bunny ears too!!!

Can you imagine the firestorm on here if they started putting skins like the bunny ears at the Black Lion merchant for claim tickets?

“The short answer is that new content is not going to drive people away from the game.
There is absolutely no evidence to support that it would.” -AnthonyOrdon

SaintSnow.6593

dreamthistle skins are back why not bunny ears too!!!

Can you imagine the firestorm on here if they started putting skins like the bunny ears at the Black Lion merchant for claim tickets?

I’d still be fine with that. As long as they were back in the game and obtainable.

Säïnt

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

I wish they would bring the rabbit ears back just so I would stop seeing this thread everyday.

The Burninator

Posted by: Pockets.3201

Pockets.3201

I wish they would bring the rabbit ears back just so I would stop seeing this thread everyday.

I’d keep it going, just for you.

Posted by: Zev.3407

Zev.3407

When i came back to the game and saw there was a wardrobe, i was happy . . .then i saw someone with bunny ears and was like dang i totally missed out.

hopefully these and all old items get cycled in the game so people are screwed that took breaks.

The bunny ears especially

Posted by: Dondarrion.2748

Dondarrion.2748

Paragon outfit!

Also… some new promotion rounds soon please? Like promotions on Identity Repair Kit, Makeover Kits, etc. for people to change up and refresh and get ready for Heart of Thorns?

Please?

Lord Sazed / Hasla the Huntress / Seaguard Hala
Seamarshal Belit / Initiate Xun Tsu / Mistwarden Roshone
Seafarer’s Rest | Northerner @ Dragon Season

Posted by: Zelfic.1594

Zelfic.1594

Before Reaper arrives, can we get the Grenth’s Regalia Outfit?
http://i.imgur.com/66b9qd5.jpg

And this costume from GW1, Grenth Costume, as an outfit:
http://i.imgur.com/pcqnTdE.png

Also, what about an outfit based on Palawa Yoko’s concept art?
http://i.imgur.com/rWVZeKr.jpg

And let’s not forget good ol’ Dhuum. I’m sure we can get some awesome outfits from his personal wardrobe? I mean, it is not as if he will need them for a while, is he? xD
http://i.imgur.com/R5U85Mb.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/szP14Rf.jpg

And that scythe!

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Also, please try to not make charrs look fat while using them. I have this problem with almost half of the outfits out there and I’m using the slimmest charr model.

(edited by Zelfic.1594)

Posted by: Ithilwen.1529

Ithilwen.1529

Guild Wars 1 weapon packs would subvert the Hall of Monuments system. If you want those items, the path is already available.

Mesmerising Girl

Posted by: Markin.9167

Markin.9167

Candy Corn Gobbler

Posted by: Logan Kerberos.7062

Logan Kerberos.7062

Would really like to see Scarlet’s Spaulders and Grasp back in the gem store. Got some gems that are waiting for them :p

Posted by: Kennedys.3490

Kennedys.3490

tldr version of this thread → sell me something.

SaintSnow.6593

I want more individual skins. Hell at this point I don’t care if you don’t bring back the old glasses from years ago but it would be nice for new head items like glasses even if they are new. New back items that are actually minimalistic and interesting. Maybe gloves, boots, I don’t know, something that’s of worth and looks good. Can’t stand outfits at the moment and the current style section is clogged with old stuff.

Säïnt

Posted by: Chang.4269

Chang.4269

Would like to see SAB super explosive finisher and aviator sunglasses back in gem store

Posted by: Elia.7193

Elia.7193

Mini polar bear from GW1

Attachments:

Posted by: Quaggan.2630

Quaggan.2630

i hope that there is a skin can change foot gear to be high-heeled shoes

Posted by: Inexor.7804

Inexor.7804

Coconut Shells like in Monty Python:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHFXG3r_0B8

These awesome clap-sounds inspire you and your friends to travel faster!

• Toy/Instrument
    Not useable in PvP/WvW/combat
  • Grants 1 s swiftness every 1 s while equipped
    Social Traveling! Grants swiftness up to 5 ppl
  • Clap sounds
    Instrument → toggleable sound in options

Why?

• Quality of Life
    Comfortable traveling (no button mashing) even between Waypoints
  • More Build Diversity
    Play the build you want, don’t miss events/loot because of your class/build choice
  • More Equality
    Lowering ooc moving speed gap between fast and slow moving classes in PvE

Posted by: DeLys.5380

DeLys.5380

We definitely need more outfits!!! LOTS more outfits.

Rauderi.8706

• Toy/Instrument
  • Clap sounds
    Instrument -> toggleable sound in options

Why?

• Quality of Life
  • More Build Diversity
    Play the build you want, don’t miss events/loot because of your class/build choice
  • More Equality

I shouldn’t like this idea so much, but when you mentioned sharing the buff with allies, I’m kind of sold on it.
Bonus points for short interval times and the Toy/non-combat proposal.

I could also see it as a less silly item. Perhaps a guild flag/banner.

Many alts; handle it!

Posted by: Peutrifectus.4830

Peutrifectus.4830

Just one thing…

Antitoxin stimulate injector packpiece skin pleeeeeeeease!

Posted by: Inexor.7804

Inexor.7804

• Toy/Instrument
  • Clap sounds
    Instrument -> toggleable sound in options

Why?

• Quality of Life
  • More Build Diversity
  • More Equality

I shouldn’t like this idea so much, but when you mentioned sharing the buff with allies, I’m kind of sold on it.
Bonus points for short interval times and the Toy/non-combat proposal.

I could also see it as a less silly item. Perhaps a guild flag/banner.

There are various possibilities: Banners, (olympic) Torch, Relay Stick, Hermes Boots, Drums..
But I still like the Coconuts more.

Rauderi.8706

There are various possibilities: Banners, (olympic) Torch, Relay Stick, Hermes Boots, Drums..
But I still like the Coconuts more.

The 2016 Olympics are coming. C’mon ANet, gimme my running torch.
Actually, anyone remember the specialty torch to light up darkened jumping puzzles? I’d gladly take one of those with a movement buff to help with those tricky puzzles.

Many alts; handle it!

Posted by: calcium.5942

calcium.5942

Hello , i’ve been waiting for this item to come up in the gem store since very long,
and im not the only one who’ve been waiting for it , lots of players do.
why isn’t it coming? is there a convincing reason?
picture from wiki

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/images/d/d0/Aviator_Sunglasses.jpg

Posted by: ferdi.1452

ferdi.1452

I actually hope they won’t add them to the gemstore again. GW2 is a fantasy MMO, people shouldn’t be walking around with aviator sunglasses.

Posted by: calcium.5942

calcium.5942

but thats unfair , some people have them already x.x !!

Posted by: moony.5780

moony.5780

More bags for the character…only 8 bags r not enough for a main character