[Suggestions] Gemstore Items

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Steven.7534

Steven.7534

Mystic Coin Node

A node you can “mine” daily for Mystic Coins

If you want to live in my world you have to turn off your speakers…

Posted by: Grover.8753

Grover.8753

A pogo-stick travel toy. POGOSTICK! either Aetherblade or a pact version. boing boing boing.

Posted by: Dizzyshar.2109

Dizzyshar.2109

What I miss most from Guild Wars 1 I would pay gems for here is the dances.

Perhaps an learn to dance book that will allow your characters to dance Guild Wars 1 style, that dance book I would absolutely buy.

Posted by: ananda.5946

ananda.5946

Lip colour added to the makeover kits.
Eye makeup added to the makeover kits.
More hairstyles that aren’t straight.
Another dye channel for hair highlights and bi-coloured dos.

Posted by: Ruenathorn Mirianim.1902

Ruenathorn Mirianim.1902

Kitten Ears from GW1- The bunny ears are great, but I miss the kitten ears so much!!!

Posted by: merdesa.5086

merdesa.5086

Kitten Ears from GW1- The bunny ears are great, but I miss the kitten ears so much!!!

I was just thinking a step further, and I want a catsuit — I want my little asuran thief to be able to dress up like Catwoman for halloween, or just casually because maybe she’s just into that kind of thing.

Posted by: Beckie.3580

Beckie.3580

NEW DANCES. It is about time you add some new good dances to this game. Sick of the shuffle dance for humans. Gw1 had amazing dances. The dance volume you released was really bad imo. Can we please have some dances more akin to the ones in gw1????

Also: nyancat glider

Posted by: Dvious.8126

Dvious.8126

The halo and horns items from the mordrem event PLEASE?!?!

I’d rather be playing the game than writing this post.

Posted by: lightson.2310

lightson.2310

Bring back the Aviator Sunglasses as its getting into Summer

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Aviator_Sunglasses

Sven – Ele
[Re][Crng][vE]
https://www.youtube.com/c/SvenGw2

Posted by: Genesis.8572

Genesis.8572

Miniature Sheep. Yes, there was a miniature ram, but that seasonal miniature is no longer available. So instead of bringing it back – thus keeping it exclusive – make a miniature sheep instead.

Will Hawkins (Human Guardian)
Feryl Grimsteel (Charr Engineer)
Tarnished Coast

Posted by: Warrioress.2750

Warrioress.2750

All i would love to see right now is the golden wings backpack glider combo come back! Please bring it back!

I have many skills- Xena

Posted by: Seth Moonshadow.2710

Seth Moonshadow.2710

I would love to have an “Enchanted Black Lion Key” as a gem store item!! It operates the same way the Enchanted Boost do only you can store all the map related keys especially:
Zephyrite Lockpick
Bandit Skeleton Key
Key of Greater Nightmares
Pact Crowbar
Exalted Key
Vial of Chak Acid
Machete
and others items listed on the Key Page. As more map related “chests” become available in the future those keys would have a home in the Enchanted Black Lion Key. As we earn crowbars or other keys we can drag them to the Enchanted Black Lion Key and it will stack them with any existing keys up to 250 for each item in the Enchanted Black Lion Key. The Enchanted Black Lion Key would work with and can be placed in a shared inventory slot so we could have one Keyring to rule them all!

While I like the Enchanted Black Lion Key idea best, if that is not an option could we at least get them in the account wallet?

Thanks

| Dungeon Adventures | Blackgate | PvE | Lost Precipice | Gilded Hallow | Windswept Haven (soon)
http://www.dungeon-adventures.com

Posted by: SnowHawk.3615

SnowHawk.3615

A Cello, or Violin – basically another stringed instrument.
more insect wings like bee wings, beetle wings, DYEABLE BACKPACK WINGS, not just gliders because bright red moth wings and butterfly wings that are LSU Tiger colors aren’t all that nice or visually appealing to try to match with.
More body types in the makeover kits such as pear shaped, apple, fat, etc. More long hair for humans, Sylvari, and Asura. No more face reskins.
MORE Race inspired outfits like the bridal and groom outfits that change appearance according to race.
Desert/dervish inspired outfits. Gyspy/ or bandit outfits
Cowls and hoods that come with a preset hair that matches your current hair color or is dyeable to match your haircolor that changes style according to race/gender so it eliminates the bald issue. Similar to how the Dwayna outfit comes with a hair that is dyeable.
Melandru/Grenth outfit.

(edited by SnowHawk.3615)

Posted by: dmark.6758

dmark.6758

it would be much appreciate to see the toxic shoulder & glove skins back on sale in the gem store, i really love the way these items look. I would definitely buy it!

Posted by: Catastrophe.2407

Catastrophe.2407

They were up about 2 months ago, 3 tops.

Posted by: Ninski.5680

Ninski.5680

Where’s our swimsuit \ bikini skins Anet. * throws money at screen*

PS don’t make them an outfit so we can use with invisible boots.

Posted by: Kiba.9743

Kiba.9743

I suggested a jungle or plant glider a couple of times. Thank you for making the Floral Glider

“Nothing clears a troubled mind better than shooting a bow”

Posted by: eduardo.1436

eduardo.1436

Bunch of people demanded these items and now most of us have them. Bunny ears, wizard’kitten, and aviator’s sunglasses. But….there is ONE item Anet needs to release. Anet……Boxing gloves please please PLEASE!

regards Eduardo.1436

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

With Ali passing, perhaps they will consider re-introducing it as kind of a tribute to his boxing legacy. I would if I ran the store, but I do not, so I guess we will see.

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |

Posted by: penelopehannibal.8947

penelopehannibal.8947

With Ali passing, perhaps they will consider re-introducing it as kind of a tribute to his boxing legacy. I would if I ran the store, but I do not, so I guess we will see.

Or some people might call it ArenaNet cashing in on his death, so ArenaNet might avoid it for a while.

Blood & Merlot [Wine]

Posted by: TokyoGhost.6492

TokyoGhost.6492

I would like to see Bandit Sniper Outfit available outside of bundle. I don’t want any other thing than it, so I won’t waste my real money on that bundle.

Howsoever, buying Bandit Sniper Outfit separately with money is another thing, which I would gladly do so.

I made so much mistakes that I now make mistakes without mistake.

Posted by: Deathhawkdown.1278

Deathhawkdown.1278

I had a question about a few things that have come to pass in the gem store and if they will ever come back? Mainly the miniature hawk of the mini avian 3 pack. I saw that the aviation goggles made a come back and was just hoping maybe just maybe we could them flying thier back to the gem store?

Posted by: Abracadabra.3296

Abracadabra.3296

Bring back the Aviator Sunglasses as its getting into Summer

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Aviator_Sunglasses

Or any of the glasses to be honest. I was out of the game for a few months and was sad to log back in and see they were not available anymore.

“I am become death, the shatter of worlds.”
Roaming Troll Warrior: Melee Conditions
GW2 Roleplayers – JOIN US! GW2 RP

Posted by: trub.1657

trub.1657

Please bring back the ‘Golden Wings’!
(With a little more ‘golden’ light to them)
Or, a celestial pair- like a ‘real’ Paragon used!
Thank you again for the beautification of Tyria!

I have Splinter Barrage- I am a Ritualist.
I have a pet- I am a Ranger.
I have Avatar of Balthazar- I am a Dervish.

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

How about….. a mount!

A new toy, the Beetle. It will be like the Beetles that the frogs in HoT ride on. Basically it’s a magic carpet rework where the person sits on top of the Beetle instead of the carpet.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: trub.1657

trub.1657

How about….. a mount!

A new toy, the Beetle. It will be like the Beetles that the frogs in HoT ride on. Basically it’s a magic carpet rework where the person sits on top of the Beetle instead of the carpet.

OMG- the Asura and Charr would be too adorable on that with their stances!

I have Splinter Barrage- I am a Ritualist.
I have a pet- I am a Ranger.
I have Avatar of Balthazar- I am a Dervish.

Posted by: Jodie.8026

Jodie.8026

Will there be a day when we’ll be able to dye the hair accessories with our own dyes?

Posted by: Arcueid.3154

Arcueid.3154

Hello everyone, i dont speak english very nice but will try to speak clearly.

And i wanna suggest Anet add not some hair colour but some secondary hair colour for accessories, because standard colour pack awfull and i cant combine it well with new hair colours.

Hope Anet will see this and work it out.

Posted by: Dvious.8126

Dvious.8126

Dragon Emblem Shirt
Golden Wings

PLEASE?!

I’d rather be playing the game than writing this post.

Posted by: dronikal.8150

dronikal.8150

Can we get stag horns for males and for females just a little version of them.My druid needs them so bad so i can finish his natural look.Something like these?

Posted by: Silent.7290

Silent.7290

Golden Feather Wings, please!!!

Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.

Posted by: Roam.5208

Roam.5208

I would really, really love to see the mini bird 3-pack in the gemstore again.

Posted by: Astalakio.2534

Astalakio.2534

I’d also love to get the mini bird 3-pack! That’d be awesome.

Posted by: Frostfang.5109

Frostfang.5109

@ dronikal -yes. I have wanted antlers for charr since release. Also ram and Gazelle inspired horns would be cool

https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/226028/gw2_small_stag_horns_27535_lg.gif

Kima & Co

Posted by: videoboy.4162

videoboy.4162

I want these Paragon shoes from Guild Wars 1, heels and all. No cheap knock offs!

Attachments:

Posted by: Chasind.3128

Chasind.3128

Hats and hoods that come with preset hairstyles, like a headband that comes with a long French braid, a hood that comes with a side ponytail or braid, a hat that comes with a bob cut or a gentlemens hat that shows a clean cut. My point being: NO MORE BALDING

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

Sport Sunglasses
Wide Rim Glasses
Fused weapon skin set
Sclerite weapon skin set

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

Posted by: Tryhard Pants.9745

Tryhard Pants.9745

I think it’s time to re-release the Harbinger of Mordremoth outfit… it hasn’t been in the store since Sept 2015. I’m sure it wasn’t to the liking of many people (I don’t see anyone wearing it) but my sylvari might want it. Plz anet!

Posted by: CraeonFlux.9154

CraeonFlux.9154

Electro Magnetic ascender is really awesome and I’ve always wanted something like it since I saw the glider version. But, going to my inventory, right clicking it and equipping it and using battle mode on my skill key is kind of cumbersome. And I have to redo the same process every time I switch maps.

I’d like to suggest that Rides in general, to have their own tab in the equipment window and we could automatically equip it like gliders. It’s passively on and will turn off when in combat (same mechanics with what we have now). It would make it 200% more awesome and it won’t have to take an inventory slot if I want to equip it to my other characters. And no changing skill keys, we glide instead of running and we fight, with it off or in combat.

I know the content updates are coming and everybody’s got their hands full. Just a thought on this awesome item. Keep up the great work!

(edited by CraeonFlux.9154)

Posted by: JohnnyZen.6243

JohnnyZen.6243

Belinda’s Greatsword Skin!
Please, I want this to return so bad, I needs me a katana!
I will rain gems on you Arena Net.

Posted by: Skullmarked.8705

Skullmarked.8705

Since this is a very long thread and chances are what I’m about to mention was said already, but here it goes. These would be great for either Guild Wars 1 Anniv. or as Guild Wars 2 Anniv. items.

I think that as gem store skins we the players get a staff or scepter skin of the Scepter of Orr. That item has a huge history in this franchise form Vizier Khilbron using it for his evil purpose and Livia’s search for it to help Kryta. It would also be a great omage to the players that have played since GW1. Also in that catagory if its not planned for in game use Obsidian Armor skin. For Light I would say the Necro one, for medium Ranger, and obviously Warrior for heavy.

For returning skins, aside form the fore mentioned Tribal Light Armor, but also Mad Memoires (green one) when the wardrobe was put into the game that was the only precursor item that was not unlocked for the wardrobe, and for ever wanted to use that skin for characters (yes on one of my many necromancers, and don’t ask as to why I have more than 1).

Last is gem store minis. This can go with the Obsidian Armor skins and the Scepter of Orr. Bring back minis of GW1 heroes and npcs. Make a few bundle packs that would contain minis of Eve, Devona, Cynn, Aiden, and Mhenlo in one. A 2nd with Rotscale, Lich Khilbron, Varesh Ossa, Shiro Tagachi, and the Great Destroyer. And a 3rd with Jora Livia, Ogden (would be cool to have the last living known dwarf running around with you), Koss, and Pyre Fierceshot. These can run for 1200-1500 gems your choice. Hell I know I’d buy all 3.

That’s all I have.

Dwayna gave you life, and Grenth can take it from you.

Posted by: Skullmarked.8705

Skullmarked.8705

Nope I lied, hair styles for Charr, humans and Norn where the accessory is actually hair that is colorable. Like with one of the Asura styles.

Dwayna gave you life, and Grenth can take it from you.

Posted by: Allure.1249

Allure.1249

Here’s a suggestion. Leaving items up for more than 3 days at a time. Getting angry every time I see a new glider go up on the store, only to realize I don’t get paid for another week and have to wait an arbitrary amount of time before I get the chance to snag it in its next 3 day cycle. I’m looking at you Phoenix Glider skin.

Incentives to buy things are not encouraged when you hold a clock in front of people and say “BETTER HURRY”. It is just frustrating.

Posted by: Calydro.7268

Calydro.7268

Adding more things to the cash store and less in-game items a direct dip in the quality of any game.

Posted by: Syrcaid.8591

Syrcaid.8591

Cultural swimwear for the summer, please!

Posted by: KestrelGirl.9267

KestrelGirl.9267

I would like to request this outfit for my female asura college student.

http://gw2style.com/look.php?id=4165 Try this instead (if light armor).

Posted by: KestrelGirl.9267

KestrelGirl.9267

Can we get stag horns for males and for females just a little version of them.My druid needs them so bad so i can finish his natural look.Something like these?

Sadly, that basically just left the gemstore. (Stag Helm)

Posted by: Agemnon.4608

Agemnon.4608

Cowboy hats (all armor weights)

Posted by: Voramoz.6790

Voramoz.6790

Pants, for the love of god, PANTS!!! And please no butt capes.

Posted by: Rylen.2147

Rylen.2147

Wide rim glasses