[Suggestions] Quality of Life Changes

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: ThomasC.1056

ThomasC.1056

I know a keyring is a reccurring question is, and it would indeed be useful given the “one map one key” trend existing since silverwastes.

I also know there probably won’t be any soon, so I’m proposing another solution : make keys accessible from the bank. Materials are (put in bank, not in collections), rubies and other “currencies” are. So, it’d be a nice idea to have keys used from the bank too.

Posted by: Gryphon.2875

Gryphon.2875

I know a keyring is a reccurring question is, and it would indeed be useful given the “one map one key” trend existing since silverwastes.

I also know there probably won’t be any soon, so I’m proposing another solution : make keys accessible from the bank. Materials are (put in bank, not in collections), rubies and other “currencies” are. So, it’d be a nice idea to have keys used from the bank too.

/signed

Posted by: Glass Hand.7306

Glass Hand.7306

I have two suggestions that are small but would be helpful.

1. Loosen message suppression filter for mail sent between two accounts that are mutual friends. I have a main and an alt account that I often exchange materials between. It is incredibly aggravating to become suppressed after sending just one or two mail messages.

2. In the squad grid view make the current user, the leader and lieutenants different colors so they can be easily identified. It can be a chore to try to figure out what’s going on when the names are truncated and it’s a large squad.

Posted by: SlippyCheeze.5483

SlippyCheeze.5483

I love GW and have played it since GW1 first came out, I’m not sure if this is the place to ask this, as I don’t normally join in on discussions, but I think GW2 is missing some content that would help bring guilds together, and make thing’s a lot more fun and guild based.

1. You can’t have very many people from the guild in the guildhall at once, I think the maximum is 5 ppl and then it will ask you to change maps, I mean seriously, I run a small guild and yet we can’t meet up in the guildhall! That is just beyond daft.

We routinely have well more than five people together in the guild hall, with no prompt to change maps, during guild missions. I’m not sure why this happens for you, but it’s not a normal thing. Try contacting support directly to see if they can help figure out what is wrong.

3. With all the work that’s gone into building up a guildhall, I would love to have people in the guild have a reason to use it! At the moment there really isn’t much reason for people to go there. Having crafting, bank, black lion traders that can be placed would give people a reason to visit and use the hall.

This is frequently suggested, and unlikely to happen as the developers feel that it would stop people visiting cities – likely, correctly. You might want to consider other content that could be in-guild-hall for this, such as missions or activities located in the zone.

That said, I think in general it’s highly likely that pushing people to cities is the better, overall, for the game. Common spaces are pretty uniformly better than private spaces for anything except content completion.

Posted by: Amane.9158

Amane.9158

Not sure if this has been suggested but…I’m a female player. While most of my characters are female I do have a few male ones. I’ve noticed there’s more customization for the female character models than male ones when it comes to facial features (like for the jaw line and cheeks). I know this game was probably designed with more male players in mind but can we please acknowledge the fact that girls play too? Equal customization options shouldn’t be asking too much or too hard to implement.

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

Change the 24-hour cooldowns to reset with the daily. Rich gathering nodes / bloodstone / berries / unbound magic for example.

Posted by: Zintrothen.1056

Zintrothen.1056

Hopefully this suggestion will actually be seen here.

Can we get character specific keybinds? It’s restricting to be forced into one bind for all weapon or profession skill slot across all characters. For example, I’d like to be able to set my f1 on Warrior to a more easily accessible key, but I don’t want to do that on my Ele. I like having my attunement binds more neatly organized on Ele, but on Warrior, it’s just annoying to have that restriction, especially with how often Warrior uses f1. This is only one situation. There are plenty of other instances in which character specific binds would be beneficial.

In WoW, you could move a skill on any character to whatever slot you want, which was a way to have character specific binds, but in GW2, weapon skills, utilities and profession skills are in their own sections, so it doesn’t work to allow players to move a utility to a weapon slot for example.

So, please, try to work toward doing this. It would be a massive QoL change to all game modes and would benefit all players who bind their keys.

Posted by: DocEllis.7640

DocEllis.7640

I am sure that somewhere this has been brought up in the forums before this, but here goes…. Can you please work on a way for players to save individual key-binds for each different character?? This would be a huge quality of life improvement for veteran and novice players alike. The custom key-binds that work for one profession are often not suitable or desirable for another. A good example of this is going from Ranger/Druid to say Guardian or Necromancer. The key-binds to control the Ranger’s pet and allow quick access to it’s abilities are not really going to be optimal for a Guardian’s virtues or even Necromancer’s shroud abilities. This translates to a lack of potential output when changing professions on the fly as many players often do. Any feedback would be much appreciated, Thank you.

SlippyCheeze.5483

I am sure that somewhere this has been brought up in the forums before this, but here goes…. Can you please work on a way for players to save individual key-binds for each different character??

It was literally the comment immediately above this one.

Any feedback would be much appreciated, Thank you.

The developers pay attention to this thread, and the rest of the forum, but getting a response is relatively rare — so, you should assume that this request has been heard.

Posted by: Aerin Dark Water.6283

Aerin Dark Water.6283

This is rather unusual request/question, but panhandling for gold should be means for reporting/banning. This frustrates me to no end that some lazy players out there sit in a map for hours and beg that they need gold from whatever reason. And I wouldn’t mind so much if it was like “hey, could someone loan me a couple silver to travel to [insert]” or does anyone have spare mats so I can finish this [insert] I’m crafting." No, I’m talking about people begging for 100s of gold. I mean just walking around and exploring rewards you a bit, and then you have the 2 gold per daily completion, and the daily log in rewards, so it’s not hard at all to find money in the game if you spend the time to do so. I feel like these type of players are scamming and taking advantage of other players for their hard earned gold with their sob stories.
In a recent event in a city map, things were getting very eerie when one such beggar was talking to other players about sending inappropriate pictures via other channels for gold over say and map chat! I get it what they do in their own messed up ways is their thing, but displaying that over a public channel should never be okay.

I guess what I’m boiling it down to is that when reporting someone, I would like to have a little text box to write what it is I’m reporting about that player, not just a little fold down of a generic list. And that Gold Begging should be part of that list of reasons to report.
Ok, rant over.

(Hopefully this was the right topic to post this in. wasn’t sure honestly, but it would improve my quality of gaming greatly if there was a way to combat the beggars.)

Want an art commission of your character? PM me to find out how! In-game gold art commissions!

Posted by: oFfIcEr.8730

oFfIcEr.8730

HeYo! I have some ideas, this time only for PvE

More Keyboard shortcuts ( shift + ctrl + X , X = our choice)

• for next gather mining tool ( First take from shared bag if no find then from other bags)
  • for next gather looging tool ( Same like mining)
  • for next gather foraging tool (same like mining)
  • for Deposit all Materials
  • for to jump to over our characters list ( in character select menu)
    I don’t have more ideas for additional shortcuts on the present moment
    Afk Farming
    I hate when players afk farming mobs doing nothing. My solution :
  • every AFK farming player is an easy target for different phenomena (anger of the gods etc.) or being a food. Let’s add to this area some traps for Afk Farming players.
    For example when player farm by afking spiders he will killed by Dragon ice or monstrous hungry ice wurm if he afk (he doesn’t walk) near farm area more than 2 min.
    In Orr farm mobs Areas by broken charrocopter.
    Ascended and black lion Salvage kits
  • Add possibility to stack up Ascended and black lion salvage kits to 100-250
    Those kits is very special, So i think we should have the possibility to stack 100-250

SlippyCheeze.5483

It’s kinda trivial, but .. in the Sylvari home instance, the NPCs in the room just past the first entrance are super-negative. They play the “uh-uh” (or “mmm-mmm” negative) voiced emote over and over and over.

It’s a bit miserable, honestly. Feels super-negative to listen too all the time.

Posted by: sorudo.9054

sorudo.9054

a more organized system to use your own music, a simple playlist doesn’t do when there are so many situations and just 2 battle options….

increase the custom music volume, even when i use a filter program to increase the volume of the music it still goes almost mute while the normal GW2 music almost screams trough my speakers.

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Can we get character specific keybinds?

I’ve got no problem with this so long as we can have a “global” column so those of us that want the keybinds to apply to all characters don’t have to specifically set up binds every time we make an alt.

Heck, I try to have similar keybinds across games, so my muscle memory keeps working. Having to track variations in the same game would hopelessly confuse me. So it’s a royal pain when my keybinds get reset and I have to go tappy tappy tappy down the list putting them back as desired. I really don’t want to have to do that for each of 20 or more alts.

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

Make “challenge” achievements visually repeatable, as in a simple confirmation that the challenge was completed. Achievements in boss encounters for example, like the extra challenges in the story. This would help when making tutorial videos, and for the personals satisfaction of doing it again.

Posted by: draconicrose.6213

draconicrose.6213

Well, I’m about to rehash some suggestions so take those as a +1.

• Keyring for all the keys we get in HoT maps
  • Currency denomination for more things (geodes, black lion tickets/scraps, etc)
  • Trading Post optimizations (it’s so slow. omg)
  • Trading Post UI overhaul (make it easier/faster to perform operations)
  • Open All for bags/loot boxes
  • Consume All for every consumable except food/utilities
  • Floating Combat Text options (disable, to the left, right, etc.)
  • Account-wide Gathering Tool slots

These are my most-wished for things, but especially the TP optimization and floating combat text. I keep missing the anticipation on some attacks because the text obscures the entirety of the enemy model (ranger longbow).

Posted by: Denise.8145

Denise.8145

Everyone who has ever tryed to play as a healer, be it druid, ventari rev, ele or engie knows the confusion you face when you try to keep your team alive. you may see the heath bar of every member of your team in the group window, but you can´t tell if they are standing right next to you, or are on the other end of the map. if you hover with your mouse over a teammate in a fight, you briefly see the health bar under their names, but in a 5v5 battle in pvp it is quite confusing with everybody flipping around all the time, teleporting from one end of a capture point to another and it is literaly impossible to tell WHO the F needs healing. In raids with 10 men groups it gets evan more complicated, and don´t get me startet on a 50 men zerg in WvW or in Dragon Stand.
so PLZ PLZ PLZ SHUGGER COATED PLZ give us an option to permanently show the healthbar under the names! <3 <3 <3 <3

Posted by: Denise.8145

Denise.8145

Additional suggestions:

1.: Broomstick and Flying Carpet glider skins
2.: Build options like in the guild hall, but for your home instance.
3.: underwater helmets dye options
4.: command options for necromancer minons just like ranger pets. ( attack this enemy/come back)…same goes for guardian spirit weapons and engie turrets aso.
5.: why are necro minions permanent, but every other minion temporary? i would like to have permanent spirit weapons <3
6.: account wide gathering tool slots
7.: add the list of dyes to the wardrobe preview in the bank. it is anoying to search for dyes on the trading post to apply them in the preview
8.: permanent gathering untill the node is empty…not stop after 3 slashes
9.: a second armor slot to switch outside of combad instead of having to carry 2 armors in the bags.
10.: give us an orange dye, just like the hellfire skins! every orange is just dirty instead of clear and bright.
11.: high resolution screenshots

Posted by: Yuffi.2430

Yuffi.2430

Addition to Commanders UI and display.

Please add a single line text box to the Create Squad function so that a brief description of the squad purpose can be entered. This text line would show when you mouse over the Commander tag on a map along with the Commanders name (which is already shown). This should help make it clearer what a squad is doing, and would benefit all game modes.

For example:

• “Guild Missions, closed”
  • “pug havoc, open”
  • “Guild Raid”
  • “Hero points”
  • “Meta events”

These are all self explanatory and would help players recognise the purpose of a tag and therefore whether they wish to (or are able to) join squad.

Posted by: Spiral.3724

Spiral.3724

Please organize the buff bar. When you have food and tools and birthday boosts and boons all over the place, it’s sometimes hard to tell what’s what.
You could put a blank square for food buff and tool buff (the apple and wrench icons) that light up when they’re active. (and mouse over for effect, as usual.)
That way, I’m not scanning through my 12 buffs to see if I need to eat again.

Spiral Madheart – Level 80 Mesmer
The Wrong Crowd [bAd] Yak’s Bend

ThomasC.1056

Please organize the buff bar. When you have food and tools and birthday boosts and boons all over the place, it’s sometimes hard to tell what’s what.
You could put a blank square for food buff and tool buff (the apple and wrench icons) that light up when they’re active. (and mouse over for effect, as usual.)
That way, I’m not scanning through my 12 buffs to see if I need to eat again.

I agree. All the buffs and condis should be visible at all time, but grey when they’re not active, just like they do in the build editor They’ll light up with their CD and amount of stacks when needed.
It’d make things easier, because you can thus identify a boon or condi applied on you by its position on the bar, instead of having to read the icon.

ThomasC.1056

Hello,

I’ve got another small suggestion for shared inventory slots.
I use it for my unlimited mining tool. When I go to the hero panel, I see I can equip the tool from inventory, as other gear I have.

But I can’t put back the mining tool back in the shared slot from the hero panel, so unequipping it requires to open both the inventory and hero panel.

My suggestion is : put the empty shared inventory slots in the hero panel so that any item you unequip can be send to it.

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Hello,

I’ve got another small suggestion for shared inventory slots.
I use it for my unlimited mining tool. When I go to the hero panel, I see I can equip the tool from inventory, as other gear I have.

But I can’t put back the mining tool back in the shared slot from the hero panel, so unequipping it requires to open both the inventory and hero panel.

My suggestion is : put the empty shared inventory slots in the hero panel so that any item you unequip can be send to it.

The solution here is to keep a cheap normal tool on the character. Double clicking the infinite tool in the shared slot swaps them out. When you want to switch alts, you double click the normal tools in your shared slots to restore the infinite ones to shared. No need to open the hero panel.

Posted by: rjthebarbarian.5730

rjthebarbarian.5730

Wouldn’t call it QoL but I guess this is the best place for it. I have an idea/suggestion regarding legendary weapon “lore” and crafting. Though I do like the original full precursor crafting I understand it was time consuming

So what I would like to see is legendary weapons be more about legends, meaning tall tales, not legendary like the sceptor of Orr kind that are kind of factual in the gw lore. To me Grandmaster Craftsman Hobbs name might as well be “Legendary weapon shopping list merchant”, so for a little flavor I would like him changed to a sort of snake oil vendor like from that recent living world choice if I remember correctly. So instead of Craftsman Hobbs, Storyteller Hobbs or something. So when clicking on the Friendship recipe for Shooshadoo a sort of heart quest window pops up giving some small flavor text like: The quaggan Shooshadoo pleased the quaggan goddess by making friends in far places-she blessed him with shards to remember his friends, he used those shards of friendship to make a mighty shield.

So this way the legends don’t have to be serious or stick to any establish lore and can go nuts really. To the npcs of the game world we just happened to follow some crazy story and happened to come out with a powerful weapon.

Posted by: Danicco.3568

Danicco.3568

• Remove gathering tools equip area and move them to item instead, maybe adding an icon on the “currently in use” one, making it easier to share gathering tools between characters via the shared inventory slot, and also auto-using the “next tool” when the current one runs out so it’s less hassle to update them when you don’t have the infinite ones.
  • Normalize the food/utilities duration, 30 min is fine, 1h is also fine, but 15/45 min is not. This makes keeping track and reapplying buffs such a pain. Also, update the Birthday Blaster cake to 30 min, it’s nice that it’s a free generic food buff but the 10 min duration seems to be there simply to make players annoyed.
  • Option to save outfits/gear dyes combinations.
  • When opening the crafting window, make all categories collapsed by default since it’s annoying to browse when you have more than one window height line of recipes. And maybe also add a button to collapse/open all.
  • Move all those map-specific unlocks (keys) to wallet or something equivalent please…
  • When equipping rings or even 1h weapons, give it a small timer that when two items are equipped it moves to the next slot. For example if I double-click to equip a ring, it equips on the 1st slot, if I double-click another ring it equips on the 2nd slot. This would make changing gears much easier.
  • Get rid of repair, pretty please? It had a point when there was a cost to it but now it’s just a hassle and an attempt limit on hard instanced achievements.
  • Map Timers and maybe even Boss Timers? They’re already present in various other sites but if they were present in-game would be better.

SlippyCheeze.5483

Stick a timer into map servers, so that after some amount of uptime they will trigger a “move to another map”, and then shut down gracefully once everyone has left. This will help work around stuck or buggy events.

Yrs truly, someone who has a legendary collection requiring event completion on an event that usually sticks. (Yes, it’s horrible, but it keeps things moving at least somewhat, rather than waiting for the next patch !!! to find the event working.)

Posted by: aldodin.1374

aldodin.1374

Select enemies target with default “tab” and interact function “F” should have a priority check.

Nobody wants to greet a npc instead of looting a chest in the same area and nobody would want to kill a enemy with full health, not targeted by everyone else and furthest away from you.

I think anyone, who use tab to target the least appropriate mob and those who always interact with the bob-head lab instead of looting chest, knows what i means.

Posted by: Gryphon.2875

Gryphon.2875

Select enemies target with default “tab” and interact function “F” should have a priority check.

Nobody wants to greet a npc instead of looting a chest in the same area and nobody would want to kill a enemy with full health, not targeted by everyone else and furthest away from you.

I think anyone, who use tab to target the least appropriate mob and those who always interact with the bob-head lab instead of looting chest, knows what i means.

Oh yes. Annoys me greatly… I’m being attacked. I hit tab (assuming I’ll target the attacker, cause that would make sense) only to target someone else who hadn’t even been aggroed yet.

Posted by: drunkenpilot.9837

drunkenpilot.9837

I haven’t searched back through all 13 pages of this thread, but skimming through page 13 here I didn’t see a reference to it:

Please, give us the option to set a PvP or WvW reward track to repeat upon completion! It’s been requested before, and here’s another thread about just that:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Repeating-Reward-Tracks-Suggestion

Would love to see implemented in the next big QoL update. A simple checkbox next to the track would suffice! Please please!

Posted by: cyberzombie.7348

cyberzombie.7348

Multi-targeting option for rapid fire skills and/or duel-wielding weapon sets

What good is a medic w/o a patient?

Posted by: Shara.4716

Shara.4716

Guild hall: Either interactive furniture aka chairs, benches etc. or a /chairsit emote. The majority of characters in their /sit wont work with a chair or bench.
I have multiple guildies that would love to be able to place a bed in their designated chamber, instead of maxing out their decorations with pillows to make a bed. Shoot, I will use all my pillows to craft a bed. Shared crafting storage, say I have allot of mithril, but someone else in the guild is leveling up and needs it when I’m not on. They can access it through the guild bank. Also, please let us click to add remove items from the guild bank.

Character: account key ring, please update crafting storage, please give Raid a separate build from PvE like WvW and PvP do. It would be nice to have gear attached to that build. So many people carry a second set of armor in their bags, a 1 click armor switch, even if it still takes up bag slots would be nice but not necessary.

Please, for the love of every one that does not have weapon swap. Give us a weapon swap ability when we are out of combat at least. Just disable it when we are in combat.

One more for the fun side of things. The magic carpets, mirror, and broom…. can we have the ability to have 1 other person ride with us? OK, the broom seems a bit small for that, but the carpet and mirror for Norn is actually huge and can fit 2. And can the ridding “toys” have a slight movement increase? even if it is just PvE.

(edited by Shara.4716)

aldodin.1374

Leave the search box open when using the crafting/TP/inventory/bank etc, instead of having to click on it to type.

The crafting panel should save what category i have collapse or expand instead of redo all over again upon opening the crafting panel.

These are very simple fixes with tremendous help on a daily basis.

Posted by: Jitson.6051

Jitson.6051

Enable a search bar/function for browsing traits. Every kitten time I attempt to switch to the trait that ‘reduces fall damage’, it takes like 5 minutes before I find it or I give up and jump off a cliff to my death before respawning and simply walking around an easier way. For reference this is in WvW, I mainly do WvW, so that’s where I enjoy spending my time, so not being able to glide, there are some jumps that are landable ONLY if you use the profession-specific trait to reduce the fall damage.

Relevant wiki page: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Damage#Falling_damage

I kind of don’t understand why this trait is locked into a particular spec either. Gliding makes the trait completely useless in pve. It can’t be used in pvp because of balance issues. It would be useless in fractals/dungeons. So WvW is the ONLY mode where this trait might be relatively still useless, because boohoo anet didn’t want to stir up the ‘competitive’ nature of wvw by adding gliding.

It would even be simpler just to have an On/Off box to enable to trait. I would gladly temporarily give up one of my other traits just to enable the reduced fall damage trait for the one jump I would need to make once every blue moon.

In short either: 1. Enable gliding in wvw
OR
2. Make it easier to find and enable ‘reduce fall damage’ trait.

Please and thankyou, sincerely,
the adventurous one who keeps jumping off cliffs in wvw

Posted by: KikaLiki.9623

KikaLiki.9623

I role all female characters and was wondering if it was possible for anet to make just regular pants for light and heavy armor? and also just a regular top for medium armor? im kind of done with all the trench coats for medium armor

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

Enable a search bar/function for browsing traits. Every kitten time I attempt to switch to the trait that ‘reduces fall damage’, it takes like 5 minutes before I find it or I give up and jump off a cliff to my death before respawning and simply walking around an easier way. For reference this is in WvW, I mainly do WvW, so that’s where I enjoy spending my time, so not being able to glide, there are some jumps that are landable ONLY if you use the profession-specific trait to reduce the fall damage.

Relevant wiki page: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Damage#Falling_damage

I kind of don’t understand why this trait is locked into a particular spec either. Gliding makes the trait completely useless in pve. It can’t be used in pvp because of balance issues. It would be useless in fractals/dungeons. So WvW is the ONLY mode where this trait might be relatively still useless, because boohoo anet didn’t want to stir up the ‘competitive’ nature of wvw by adding gliding.

It would even be simpler just to have an On/Off box to enable to trait. I would gladly temporarily give up one of my other traits just to enable the reduced fall damage trait for the one jump I would need to make once every blue moon.

In short either: 1. Enable gliding in wvw
OR
2. Make it easier to find and enable ‘reduce fall damage’ trait.

Please and thankyou, sincerely,
the adventurous one who keeps jumping off cliffs in wvw

Yeah, I can’t imagine anyone using the fall damage traits for anything other than silly gimmick reasons anymore. Gliding makes it irrelevant in PvE, and even then, the side effect (knockback, muddy terrain, etc.) was so conditional as to be very niche.

It would be better to free up that trait slot for something useful and move falling damage reduction to a Tyria mastery or WvW leveling path. For reference, see Pact Commander Mastery and Provisions Master in how those lines deal with auto loot.
Falling damage should be the same way.

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

aldodin.1374

Automatic closure of the item panel after buying/selling it back to the home/selling/buying/transcation tab of the trading post.

^less 20 to 100 clicks each day and quality of life.

aldodin.1374

Selecting “Buy more material” option in crafting panel should bring the TP panel in front of the crafting panel instead of hiding behind it.

aldodin.1374

While on Auto run, it should not cancel ley-line energy converter panel, but activating auto run should close the panel.

Opening sell tab on the TP should start from bottom up instead of top down to save scrolling down.

Crafting any item in production tab should not lock u from using other tab in the crafting panel.

The cut scene in the beginning of cliff side and volcanic fractal should not be interrupting what you are doing.

Posted by: Jess Palace.2741

Jess Palace.2741

Hello!
I really liked to have some kind of “more interaction” between people’s toons, with emotion comands, like “hug”, “kiss”, etc. Also, I see there are many couples who play this game (me and my husband being one), various MMOs already have, and others are implementing, I wanted to see here too a wedding system, this would be very nice.

Also capes… I would really like some capes.

Thanks

Posted by: rift.6870

rift.6870

Could we please have options for grouping characters on the character selection into a few different categories, to make it easier to find a specific character?

For example, I have characters I use mainly in PvE, mainly in PvP / WvW etc., and it would be nice to filter only the characters that I have tagged for each mode.

Perhaps something like three or four custom named check boxes somewhere on the screen that will filter only characters with those tags, and right clicking a character icon allowing you to set which category / categories they belong to.

I realise this is only really a problem for people with a large amount of characters, but if anything could be done to make the character selection a bit more user friendly for both low and high character accounts it would be great.

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

We still need emotes to allow linking to the creator, so it’s easier to report chat spam and block nuisances.
We still need emotes to have a much shorter observable range.

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

Posted by: Kumouta.4985

Kumouta.4985

A fix to charr tail clipping. Too many times have i seen a cool set of pants that would fit awesomely with the rest of my gear, then i spin my character around and… theres a spooky tail waving around, clipping right through the pants, making it ugly. This limits charr armor sets a hell of a lot.

I can apply over 3 stacks of bleeding.

Posted by: Grudgekeyper.7863

Grudgekeyper.7863

I would like to see a trading post filter for items that are still locked on your account.

Posted by: LostSQ.4967

LostSQ.4967

1. Show how much is left for launcher/patcher. Number of files means nothing, give us MegaBytes left so we can know how much time is left.

2. Have a way to save builds for pvp so you can quickly/easily switch between them. I use a ranger trapper and druid healer but switching between them is a pain. Make it something you can buy in the TP if you have to.

3. Remove durability. It costs nothing to fix it anymore.. so why even have it. Having to run to the anvil to click to repair is just a pointless task. When it starts costing money then yes it should be in. Till then please remove it.

Posted by: Quae.5431

Quae.5431

Instead of using the inventory search (text) box, I’d like to be able to hold down a key to see item name tags displayed for all items (not full descriptions like in a mouse-over, just the item title). I’ve played MMOs in the past that had this kind of function and it was extremely helpful. I find using the text box for searches to be cumbersome and annoying, although it has its moments.

I find that, generally, chat and other keyboard commands in GW2 are lacking compared to some of the MMOs I’ve played. Like, I can’t believe there’s no way to inspect someone’s gear.

Posted by: Lorenz.8905

Lorenz.8905

A “Search on wiki…” option when rightclicking items, being faster than using the “/wiki (content)” command.

An option button at Merchants to enable more quicksell functions (alike junk) for sigil/runes and common/uncommon etc. items.

(edited by Lorenz.8905)

Posted by: Lichii.7349

Lichii.7349

1. Build Templates for traits, put template slots on the gem store = printing money (especially in the PvP community)

2. Dungeon story mode completion being account wide -OR- solo-able story mode so that u can do it alone in ur free time.

3. Some dungeons require you to do 20min of events till you can enter. The guy who thought THAT was a good idea should be castrated! Get rid of that -OR- make it possible to start a new dungeon path WITHOUT leaving the instance. There’s nothing more infuriating than when u finish a path and plan to do another, only to find out the dungeon is now closed and u gotta do events (yay).

I know dungeons are dead content atm, so unless making one of my suggestion is super easy to code, i dont rly expect it to go thru.

Its more conceivable that dungeons will get completely revamped. Which i would prefer. However, finishing HoT and working on the new expansion has much high priority, by my standards too.

Posted by: Shena Fu.5792

Shena Fu.5792

multiple chat windows
larger font sizes
larger scaling for 4k resolutions

aldodin.1374

Ability to cancel 4th downed state skill to revive yourself.

Trust me it is still useful especially if you to let your character die to teleport to the next checkpoint in fractal rather than waste 30 seconds reviving yourself. This can be a huge time saver for players who frequent fotm.

Posted by: Agrios.1957

Agrios.1957

Better inventory management. I spend too much time managing my bags. I would like to have checkboxes like:

[ ] Autoloot: Never pick trash
[ ] Salvage: Don’t generate minor runes/sigils

Also, what could be done to reduce the amount of container drops? We have bags and sacks of whatever and those even more bags inside of them.