[Suggestions] Quality of Life Changes

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Spiral.3724

Spiral.3724

A way to search if your desired character name is taken. Please. Pretty please. Pretty pretty please with kittens on top.

Spiral Madheart – Level 80 Mesmer
The Wrong Crowd [bAd] Yak’s Bend

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

Can we get a library in our home instance? A place to store all the books that we’re getting? From all the way back to Marjory’s intro (remember how suave she was? ^^) to the latest letters from E, my inventory is getting bogged down with these interesting yet otherwise useless items.
I’m not saying don’t keep doing them, but can we get a place at home or our hero tab to store them?

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

Posted by: Aeon.4583

Aeon.4583

Collapsed sections in Craft-List.

Queue for craftings.

Salvagable minor runes.

Unique Skill and Trait set for Fractals of the Mists. ( Like Pve-WvW-Pvp have different sets )

Posted by: lyltulkas.9854

lyltulkas.9854

Hello all,

Here are a few observations i’ve made over the last few month of playing in most game modes, which I feel would make a lot of players feel more confortable with certain content :

• HoT map token farming : Dragon Stand meta completion should reward much more Machetes than it currently does. It just feels bad not being able to open most of the available Pods because you don’t have enough other map tokens while you actually played through all the events. And I feel like it would avoid all the people just afking on the map waiting for others to unlock access to the Noxious Pods.
  • Conquest : how about introducing a system similar to what we had in gw1 with arenas? People could choose to join either random or team fights. Randoms winning would move along with the same team, 10 victories in a row with randoms gets you to team arena.
  • Legendary armor : Provisioner Tokens are much more frustrating to get than the LI’s, which in my opinion is bad. How about giving us opportunity to get more in a single day? I simply don’t have enough game time to clear all way points to get the provisioners to pop out every day
  • Legendary weapons : I love the collections. Really it’s amazing. I don’t know if you could fin a way to balance them a bit though, so that it could not be more expensive than buying the precursor on the TP it would be great.

And here is just a suggestion, which i’m dreaming of :

• WvW : I know this is impossible, but actually I think racial matchups instead of servers would be freaking awesome. Or at least some racial components on the map (humans map, norn map, … ). I’m just picturing defending EbonHawk vs the charrs and such, and it feels great

Sorry if some of this have already been discussed before, I tried looking over the threads but i’m not sure i’ve been thorough enough

(edited by lyltulkas.9854)

Posted by: Eneldiar.9670

Eneldiar.9670

Been playing Guild Wars 2 since its release and wanted to get people’s thoughts on improvements that we see may be beneficial. I’m hoping to keep it constructive and non-demanding.

I will be posting two to start off, but I don’t want to provide any solution. If a dev were to see this, I’m sure they’d be capable of coming up with a solution.

• Build Switching: A button that allows for your character to swap traits and utilities while not in combat. If it could be extended to also swap gear/weapon sets that would be amazing. There’s not always time between fights to switch everything manually and not every group is patient enough to wait. I know there have been some complaints of what this could do in WvW, but I’m sure the devs have the intellect to figure out a way to limit its capabilities.
  • World Bosses during Day hours: Not anything that directly applies to me, but I know some have issues completed world events because unless its peak hours, there’s not usually enough people. Not sure if this is a major issue, but if so then maybe there’s something that can be done about it.

Let see what else we can come up with!

Posted by: Hylox.9746

Hylox.9746

~EDIT~
1] how bout an option to use the original mini-map from the beta version of GW2… i hate the new mini-map it takes up too much space and it’s aesthetically horribly square/rectangular… if any1 has a pic of the original GW2 mini-map please link it

2] how bout an easy 1 click sort-inventory/compact button on the bottom of the inventory window instead of clicking on options then click on compact

(edited by Hylox.9746)

Posted by: Nova.2890

Nova.2890

Option on items to “lock” them, that way they don’t appear in vendor lists.

Example, i salvage 80 items to free up some bag space, and since they all like to drop minor runes, i now have to go vendor the 70 runes that are now taking up space.
Instead of having my ascended gear show up and may accidentally vendor it in my mad dash to click sell 70 times.
Maybe an option to right click and choose “lock” that way an accidental sell would not occur.

Posted by: Gryphon.2875

Gryphon.2875

Option on items to “lock” them, that way they don’t appear in vendor lists.

Example, i salvage 80 items to free up some bag space, and since they all like to drop minor runes, i now have to go vendor the 70 runes that are now taking up space.
Instead of having my ascended gear show up and may accidentally vendor it in my mad dash to click sell 70 times.
Maybe an option to right click and choose “lock” that way an accidental sell would not occur.

Buy an invisible bag. That’s what they’re for.

Posted by: Kiirastuli.6037

Kiirastuli.6037

Player housing whoud be nice ^^ yeah, we have home instances but whoud be nice if had more say what it looks like and where all the stuff that gets added there goes to

Posted by: Tyger.1637

Tyger.1637

Could the rarity of the premium gemstore dyes from dye packs be changed to exotic? It’d be nice to be able to sort through the ones from the regular rares that drop from Unidentified [Colorscale] Kits or Unidentified Dyes.

Specifically the ones from the themed kits:
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Celebratory_Dye_Pack
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Jubilant_Dye_Pack

If at all possible; could the Mini Queen Jennah be replaced with claim tickets? I have so many of them. And they’d make a better birthday gift than getting the same mini over and over again (and for future gifts).

Posted by: Silent The Gray.3091

Silent The Gray.3091

• Besides my home instance being just another part of the daily rotation, why don’t we try to make it more of a home, like the player’s personal space? Let us customize it a bit, let us buy upgrades with our gold in it, or our supplies even, similar to the way the guild hall works, but on a smaller scale.
• The achievement suggestions in our hero window always suggest achievements that I’d never do, I don’t step foot in WvW, is there a way you guys could add something to allow me to choose a pool of achievements it could suggest, like PvE or PvP, or even Living Story?
• What’s cool about legendary weapons is you can swap stats any time you like. What’s not cool is having to apply sigils left and right on them, they are called legendary, but I guess that’s just for the effect maybe? Why can’t we swap sigils too? After the amount of work that goes into one, I think you should consider it.
• More farmable areas that give decent loot. I know you guys and gals at Arenanet are solely against people making gold playing your game, but it gives people incentive to “keep” playing if you allow them ways to make their own fortune. Raptor & Vaettir farming in GW1, UW, FoW, Kathandrax. Make the game about something more than just dailies for crying out loud. We can do our Raid content once per week, now we are done, now what? Daily content is done, now what? That took all of an hour maybe, provide us a freaking means to farm beyond that monotonous entity that is silverwastes or any other meta map for that matter, give us the means to make money in game.
• Build Saving and Weapon Sets – a great idea you had in GW1, why can’t we have it here? It was a fantastic idea, and I’m sure people could really love it. Want to load up that build for raiding VG? Not a problem, done. Need the weapon set for it? No problem just switch over to weapon set #2 and you are good to go. It would be so insanely helpful to be able to have these two functions back in the guild wars genre.
• Create more craftable boons and buffs, again comparing to GW1 here, you had consumables, which could stack in various forms, remember rock candy? I do. Consets? I do, allow people to use those resources that are just getting wasted on nothingness right now, on stuff like that, that’ll stabilize the market and give people something to joyfully work towards as well as utilize an important item which can be used for raiding or dungeons.
• Let’s talk about dungeons and FotM. I like FotM where it is, it’s great, it’s fun, it gives decent loot, let’s stop changing it now, it needs no further adjustments, it’s had more changes to it than the NYSE on a Monday afternoon. Dungeons on the other hand, make them fun again, back in GW1 you didn’t farm dungeons to get a lot of money, they were just down right fun, a blast on some of them, and you could do them with “consumable sets” at alarming fast rates, that’d revive them a bit and still keep your gold cap in place.
• Toggable Hard mode, please, I beg of you, add some challenge to the game, the once weekly raiding is hardly a taste of anything. Make things more difficult, I get bored with the “craft dailies, pew pew on a couple of mobs you are entirely overpowered for, log out, good game you have a legendary now”, it’s ‘almost’ that easy.
• And with Hard Mode comes my last suggestion, add some freaking aggro mechanics to the game already, it gets boring when a mob stops chasing you after 10 yards, again hard mode could fix that as well, but I know you’ll consider it, thank you

(edited by Silent The Gray.3091)

Posted by: Neptune.8763

Neptune.8763

Hello!

One thing I would absolutely love to see is for the UI to have the option to hide all players names under the mouse and towards players the camera is facing.

Although I agree that players should have the right to name their characters whatever they wish (within reason), I think every player should also have the option not to see them, particularly when they range from unnecessary to disturbing to outright offensive. I have reported names in the past only to see nothing happen, so this is no longer a viable option for me.

I personally enjoy immersion in Guild Wars 2, yet to be forced to see player names without any true option to disable them just makes me completely disinterested to keep playing. I’m sorry, but I am not interested in players political/religious/etc opinions painfully twisted into names.

The current “Hide All Player Names” is a start. It’s a start, but not enough. There are many players in Guild Wars 2, which is excellent, but trying to avoid having their potentially offensive names flash up on my screen is next to impossible.

ArenaNet, I request that you please, please consider this change. I truly enjoy playing Guild Wars 2 but this is the one option for me that is destroying my interest to stay invested.

Thank you!

Posted by: aldodin.1374

aldodin.1374

Using waypoints in racial city from respective home instances should be free of charge

Thief shortbow’s infiltrator’s arrow should not lock u in combat and lock u from using waypoints when blinding passive mobs.

aldodin.1374

We need some serious terrain fix to prevent “no invalid path to target” when using ex: infiltrator arrow and blink.

Right click option “use” and “Consume all” should work in bank tab and bank interface inventory

(edited by aldodin.1374)

Posted by: Hylox.9746

Hylox.9746

how bout adding a travel item slot to the wardrobe, cuz even though the Travel “bundle” is better than the old way it’s still a pain in the you know what to use. i love the new bloodstone travel item and glider btw! thanks ArenaNet!

also add the mini map from the beta, the mini map from the beta looked so much better imo than the ugly box/rectangle mini map we have now

(edited by Hylox.9746)

Posted by: SlippyCheeze.5483

SlippyCheeze.5483

One of the most painful lack-of-QoL for necromancers is that my minions don’t heal at all, ever. For the little horrors, I completely understand that for gameplay.

It would be great if my health-stealing minion, and other “press button, get minion” things, would at least recover health out of combat. Right now I have to spend a lot of time checking if they need to be replaced, so I don’t get a surprise “start fight, minions all die” at the wrong time.

Since there isn’t a way to dismiss them, it’s also really hard to do something about that for all the utility skill minions other than heal — you can pop the healer, wait 15 seconds, and get full health, but there is no way to do that for my others.

If we could allow either (a) them to be healed during combat, or at least (b) heal like a player when out of combat, that would be a huge thing. It also seems like it wouldn’t reintroduce any huge balance problems — at least for the out-of-combat bit?

Posted by: CaptainVanguard.4925

CaptainVanguard.4925

A QoL Change for RPers and indeed general players I think would be the option to “choose” which megaserver your put in while in a capital city hub like DR/LA.

Example:

[RolePlaying Megaserver]
[Groupfinder Megaserver]
[Trade Megaserver]
[Discussion Megaserver]
[PvP Megaserver]

Gryphon.2875

Obligitory, semi-regular request for chest-piece toggle, like gloves and shoulders already have. Thanks.

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Would it be possible to change a Reaper’s hue in squads when they are in shroud? Perhaps to blue instead of green? The other day in a raid training run the leader asked people to “get Donari up” and I was “what? I’m fine .. ooooh .. I’m in shroud with life force currently low.” Now that healing is a thing, it might ease the stress on healers if they can at a glance see that the low bar is nothing to worry about.

Posted by: Takashiro.8701

Takashiro.8701

QoL for mesmers: Improve the illusion symbols. All that mesmer can see through them is that you have 3 illusion out at the moment. Not which one of them, not their health. In large scale meta events or even super fast paced pvp matches i often find myself searching for my phantasm’s to look which one’s still there and which needs to be resummoned. And if I found it, i still have to target it to see its health. The illusions being the core mechanic of mesmers this seems way too inconvenient.
Maybe add a weapon symbol in the dots depending on the illusion (for example a greatsword for berserker) and make the dot loose color depending on the illusions health.

Posted by: Blades Of Fatalis.1279

Blades Of Fatalis.1279

I’m totally with the person who suggested fixing the no line of sight no valid path to target for blinks/teleports.
It is incredibly frustrating to try and blink away from something in a reasonable path, and have it tell you no.

Posted by: Shara.4716

Shara.4716

Remember how some of those endless clothing tonics used to be an outfit. Not saying I want them as an outfit. But could we get those are armor skins that are accessible to all weights of armor? Especially the common clothing that was culture specific. On that, I don’t understand why those tonics are not battle tonics.

Posted by: Tyron.1423

Tyron.1423

• deselect items in the “salvage all” option with rare items this is sometimes annoying
  • summary of this thread with ideas u are currently working on and ideas that are not going to be implementet just to give players a hint of what we can expact in future updates :-D

Posted by: Obfuscate.6430

Obfuscate.6430

• hot bar for consumables
  • remove Tome of Knowledge from Black Lion Chest loot table
  • allow Tome of Knowledge to be a currency for useful consumables or items for people who no longer need to level characters.
  • Make Agent Spire run between Alchemic Spill Way and the Central Data Repository in Crucible of Eternity. She currently walks even though she runs everywhere else.
  • lower the volume or frequency mini pets create sounds, or put the mini pet sounds on their own slider. Currently some of them are outrageously annoying. Ever try crafting beside a Ho-Ho-Tron?
  • add more back item drops to the general loot table; not skins, but items with stats of varying levels and rarity.

Gryphon.2875

• allow Tome of Knowledge to be a currency for useful consumables or items for people who no longer need to level characters.

/signed.

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

Remove “Tracked” from the Vinewrath in the Silverwastes, or at least cut the duration in half or base it on the number of participants.

SlippyCheeze.5483

/signed.

Tome of Knowledge is consumable for a spirit shard. Spirit Shards are convertable to gold, per: https://gw2efficiency.com/currencies/spirit-shards

Looks like right now, following the most expensive possible path would net you 15s per shard, which is “instant buy all materials required, instant sell the result”.

Posted by: Shena Fu.5792

Shena Fu.5792

Larger font sizes, for 4k monitors. Right now I ignore chat, even guild, because I cant read a kitten thing with largest font size right now.

Posted by: Drakortha.6974

Drakortha.6974

For easier organization and storage, could we have the ability to name our bank tabs? Thanks!

Ranger, Warrior, Guardian

Posted by: Obfuscate.6430

Obfuscate.6430

/signed.

Tome of Knowledge is consumable for a spirit shard. Spirit Shards are convertable to gold, per: https://gw2efficiency.com/currencies/spirit-shards

Looks like right now, following the most expensive possible path would net you 15s per shard, which is “instant buy all materials required, instant sell the result”.

Also convoluted. A better solution would be to allow us to sell the TOK directly to a vendor for 15s.

Posted by: Lichii.7349

Lichii.7349

-VISUAL ONLY-

While stowed, the shield on the back of the character “hides” the back item. So when i run around with my shield, i can’t show off my Ad Infinitum.
However, a character can have a Greatsword on it’s back WITHOUT it hiding the back item.

Please make it so that we can see BOTH of a character’s shield, and wings at the same time, just like it works with greatswords.

(hopefully this is the right place to post this, as i do not think this is a bug)

aldodin.1374

We need a checkbox option to whether mesmer’s signet like inspiration should auto attack when activated.

The moment when u just want to share boons to allies but signet of inspiration’s auto attack aggro some mobs that wipe your team.

Also, signet of inspiration should not auto turn to face the target especially when u are facing toxin vomit in nightmare fractal challenge mote. You do not want to vomit on your allies.

(edited by aldodin.1374)

aldodin.1374

Fractal Transit Query in FotM should not interrupt you from typing in chat.

Posted by: OniGiri.9461

OniGiri.9461

I am not sure if the devs still check back here.

We really need a switch on the legendary weapon Eternity to turn off the day/night switching – so we can stay on either the night version of Eternity or the day version if we want.

By creating the legendary weapon Eternity you have to sacrifice a legendary weapon. So please please can wenn pick which of the Eternity skins we want to use. (And by that i mean the Eternity-version of Sunrise and the Enternity-version of Twilight)

(edited by OniGiri.9461)

SlippyCheeze.5483

They absolutely do, my little rice ball, and they factor these requests into their internal processes for deciding what to do … but they won’t tell you that by responding here, and they will not necessarily do things simply because they are requested.

By creating the legendary weapon Eternity you have to sacrifice a legendary weapon. So please please can wenn pick which of the skins we want to User.

Can’t you simply transmog back to the previous skin? I’m pretty sure that once you unlock the skins on the two inputs, they remain accessible…

Posted by: OniGiri.9461

OniGiri.9461

They absolutely do, my little rice ball, and they factor these requests into their internal processes for deciding what to do … but they won’t tell you that by responding here, and they will not necessarily do things simply because they are requested.

By creating the legendary weapon Eternity you have to sacrifice a legendary weapon. So please please can wenn pick which of the skins we want to User.

Can’t you simply transmog back to the previous skin? I’m pretty sure that once you unlock the skins on the two inputs, they remain accessible…

Thx for replying, oh big kahuna

I really need to brush up on my english, because i keep explaining what i want incorrectly/incompletly.

Going to edit the original

Posted by: Ookamikun.6472

Ookamikun.6472

How about saving wardrobe loadouts?

Gryphon.2875

Again, please add a toggle for the chest piece, at least for males, like shoulders, head and gloves. Thanks

aldodin.1374

Please allow gliding in home instances.

Show contested waypoint globally or give a confirmation pop up to which closer waypoint you would be redirected to. You don’t want to spend the waypoint fee to bring you somewhere you dont want to be.

Posted by: Nova.2890

Nova.2890

Can we please get a more accurate combat camera?
I will explain in detail what i mean.

Claw of jormag fight is going to be a clear example for this.

Situation Battle the claw of Jormag as a Druid with staff equipped.

Have Claw of jormag or his ice wall shield targeted, and it is very much indicated by the enemy portrait shown at the top of the screen. With the camera positioned at horizontal level i try to use the auto attack but it says that i need an enemy targeted with the red lettering.

Exit combat camera, nothing else changes, no change of target. Try to execute 1 attack again and it works just fine.
Another way to fix it is by panning the camera upwards on the extreme, then it will work but now i’m looking up everyone’s skirts (Maybe that’s the reason for all the butt capes) and can no longer see the ground for those very short lived AoE indicators. You know, those circles that light up for 1/10th of a second not giving you any time to react?

I absolutely love the combat camera because it lets me turn with the mouse and have all of my abilities bound to the mouse keys, but having to exit it just so i can attack is a problem i feel that should not have existed in the first place.

aldodin.1374

Message pop up like “ley-line anormaly has appeared” , “Blood crazed mob has appeared” and guild hall entering message should not interferes with area targeted spells. We dont want to target the message with our skills.

Posted by: Jitsuryoku.9038

Jitsuryoku.9038

An option for quick-swapping trait builds:

1. Create a format for a Build Code: A code which will represent chosen specialization, traits and skills. It could just be a long string consisting of specialization,trait and skill IDs.
  2. Add a text field for code to be displayed in and written-into (to be applied by a button) in specialization interface.
  3. (optional) Add a drop-down box into the specialization interface and [+],[-] buttons to save a code or remove a currently selected code from saved list. The codes could either be stored locally (on client PC) or on game database.

If the 3rd step is not implemented palyers can just store the codes as they see fit locally, that will STILL be a lot better than having to swap everything manually.
Something similar could be created for gear (where a gear set is created and can be equipped all at once), but that would be harder to implement and is not as important of a feature, in my opinion.

Posted by: Kaltyn of Torbins Deep.2946

Kaltyn of Torbins Deep.2946

I was just strolling through the latest “permanent upgrade extractor” thread and came up with a decent solution to that problem. My solution is to give Miyani two new options/abilities:
1. The ability to swap runes (and probably sigils) from one set of armor to the other, even unsalvageable armor. Hand both sets of armor to her, she swaps the runes from the old to the new and hands both sets of armor back.
2. The ability to reapply runes to ascended armor that was just stat-swapped in the mystic forge. Stat-swap the armor in the forge, then immediately (within 10 minutes) ask Miyani to recover and reapply the runes you just lost to the armor.

Gryphon.2875

I’d like some work done on the https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Gaze_of_the_Lich .
It’s open at the back, and only really looks good with the https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mantle_of_the_Lich , and I would love to be able to wear it with other gear. Actually, I’d like to wear it with just the https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Vestments_of_the_Lich , or any other less bulky shoulder piece.

It really needs to not be open at the back.

Posted by: Sigz.6943

Sigz.6943

Two things that should be changed
1.) The Guardian still remains the only profession (arguably also the Revenant) who does not have a form of a permanent speed boost. When you released HoT ,an the elite specs. it was a huge influence to many professions in a good way going as far as to give one of two that did not have a permanent speed boost a minor trait that fixed that (Time Marches On for the Chronomancer). I see no reason why that can’t be done for the Guardian’s Elite spec turning one of its minor traits to a 25% speed boost ,and shifting what was in that spot as a add on to an existing major trait. You have in the past changed what traits do (one good example was when you removed the thief trait that allowed a pistol shot to ricochet). If changing the the traits is to much ,then what about turning the pact commander mastery that gives 33% speed boost in cities to a 25% speed everywhere (PvE ,PvP ,WvW ,and all instanced areas). Then no matter the class everyone who has that mastery can move at a decent clip. Overall the idea behind this one is to improve mobility which by far is a huge QoL importance IMO.
2.) Remove transmutation charges from the picture thus making changing your armor/weapons appearance free of charge. Once a character has all map completion only a few ways remain to acquire the charges. You either have to make a new character ,grind reward tracks ,or wait for that one day out of 30 that gives three. Oh wait or you can buy them from the gem store go figure. I think any intelligent player would have to agree that having a currency in general just to change your appearance is silly at best. So doing away with the concept all together would improve most players experience knowing that they can play with their look as they see fit without any hindrance.

Posted by: CaptainVanguard.4925

CaptainVanguard.4925

A quality of life change suggestion regarding HoT:

HoT maps are slowly falling into disuse again and this is most likley because of the Season 3 daily rewards which incentivise you to go there every day.

Suggestion: Add a HoT daily section for the Season 2 zones and HoT (Silverwastes/Drytop/VB/AB/TD/DS) That has a plethora of ways to complete it, this would incentiveise some level of renewed interest in these zones.

Additionally:

Please add a way to purchase HoT recepies in Season 3 zones using Unbound magic, such as Viper insignia’s as it would make it easier for people to get these so they can gear up for raiding in current content.

Posted by: Cakemeister.5792

Cakemeister.5792

Please make the ingredients for a cold-resistance potion account bound instead of soulbound.

Posted by: Dan Gerous.9218

Dan Gerous.9218

Airship Pass “Ultimate Inconvenience”.
I want to give some feedback. I just purchased a Permanent Airship Pass for a friend but both he and I are bitterly disappointed in it.

It is not the “Ultimate in Convenience”.

Both of us expected to be able to exit the Airship and be back where we came from (like the PvP lobby works). However we are moved away from our original map to Glendaren Fields. There is no convenience in that. Our expectation was to nip into the Airship, do some crafting, trading whatever and then exit and continue. However it is the same as going to Lions Arch, in that you have to leave your current Map and can not simply continue!!!!

Can Anet add a simple exit (like PvP)? So that the character returns to their original Map. Then it will be “Ultimate in Convenience” instead of the “Ultimate Inconvenience”. As it is, it is worthless and something we regret buying.

Regards

Posted by: Dont Call Me Shirley.8147

Dont Call Me Shirley.8147

Airship Pass “Ultimate Inconvenience”.

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee, in addition to https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Suggestions-Quality-of-Life-Changes/6529472

Can Dobbs and Mossi also be included to help make Legendaries in the Airship.

This together with a simple PvP lobby/WvW style exit back to same map would make this item useful and desirable. Which means more people would buy it and Anets ratings would go up even higher.

Best Regards.

Posted by: Cruzyo.7304

Cruzyo.7304

I would love to see the Tracker for Daily Achievements unlinked from the Watch List.

I shouldn’t have to manually add daily achievements to my watchlist or remove my watch list to see what’s to do with daily achievements, even more so with the Living Season 3 Maps having all their own Daily Achievements.