Super Adventure Box [merged]

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Merchant Of Shadows.1526

Merchant Of Shadows.1526

18 mins till official April 1st server time. 18 mins till #SABorRiot!

It’s just an airplane mode..

Posted by: Jade Arkadian.9280

Jade Arkadian.9280

7 mins to rage again! #SABorRiot !

(though there are more chances that Half Life 3 is announced…)

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

What are these 7 minutes people talk about?
The reset was almost an hour ago, and this years April Fools have already been released.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Posted by: Aviate.1376

Aviate.1376

3 minutes to sab of riot xD

Posted by: cleabh.5308

cleabh.5308

What are these 7 minutes people talk about?
The reset was almost an hour ago, and this years April Fools have already been released.

Look at server time. The reset happens at 12 a.m.

Posted by: lighter.2708

lighter.2708

apparently anet doesnt know/care what the community wants

Posted by: kahzee.6042

kahzee.6042

THE PORT IS IN RATA SUM THE TROLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Jade Arkadian.9280

The SAB is a lie!
The SAB is a lie!
The SAB is a lie!

Why? We just wanted back our dear SAB T_T.

Posted by: Dezert Stormz.7248

Dezert Stormz.7248

It all had led to this

Attachments:

Posted by: Xalacai.7351

Xalacai.7351

How hard can it be to bring back at least world 1 and 2??? Takes them a few minutes… but even that seems to be too much -.- screw you :<

Posted by: charlemile.6253

charlemile.6253

RIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Piogre.2164

Piogre.2164

Very, very disappointed in you, Anet.

[VIG], SoR
Main: Asuran Engineer — Alt 80’s Ra-T-M-G-El-N-W-En-En-Re-Ra
Doctorate in Applied Jumping

(edited by Piogre.2164)

Posted by: Patrikan Habaton.2548

Patrikan Habaton.2548

Honestly I believe they might bring SAB back soon but for sure not today.. it would be kinda lame to reopen it on 1st April.. and might also only be a joke since it might Close again on second. I think they are Aware that we really want sab and will open it on the next days. They released SAB miniatures in the Black Lion chest, the filter you have with the April’s fool is the same they had in the SAB promo Video. as far as I remember…

first scale 81 fractals

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

How hard can it be to bring back at least world 1 and 2??? Takes them a few minutes… but even that seems to be too much -.- screw you :<

Except for the fact that the game have changed quite a bit since last time, which could very well mean that W1 and W2 would be quite broken, which would require quite a bit of rewriting of code and such.

People seems to think that just because something worked 1,5 years ago, it is possible to just press a button and have it back in the game again, despite the game having had multiple rather large changes since.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Posted by: Ceeps.3185

Ceeps.3185

Riots all over rata sum

Ceeps
Fort Aspenwood

Posted by: Goo.7926

Goo.7926

I’m so disapointed.. Anet ruined everything… and the super minipets in the black lion chest is just cruel..everyone was hoping SAB when they put them there… I can’t believe they won’t open the SAB.. Guild Wars is such a big part of my life now….I feel betrayed. Anet doesn’t gets us players.. It is so great to see everyone at Rata Sum..maybe Anet doesn’t deserve this awesome community anymore..
T_T

Posted by: Therodin.2970

Therodin.2970

So not releasing sab is as always dissapointing but releasing the minis and then not releasing sab is i feel kind of rude :/

Posted by: Arshay Duskbrow.1306

Arshay Duskbrow.1306

Just another of Anet’s many disappointments. Yeah, the airplane thing was cute for about 2 minutes. Then I logged out for the rest of the 24 hours, instead of spending hours introducing my new-player friend to SAB like I’d hoped.

So much for your vaunted “returning content”.

(edited by Arshay Duskbrow.1306)

Posted by: dutchiez.7502

dutchiez.7502

So not releasing sab is as always dissapointing but releasing the minis and then not releasing sab is i feel kind of rude :/

Yeah it feels like a slap in the face after the patch notes about the minis, I didn’t think it was going to happen up until then but after I was almost certain. I guess that’s what you get for believing in ArenaNet.

Nova [rT]

Posted by: thefinnster.7105

thefinnster.7105

give us sab or we will start killing mini pets 1 every hour till we have sab starting with mini queen jenna

Posted by: Marlick.3901

Marlick.3901

I am really really really sad.. I dont feel like logging on.

Posted by: Piogre.2164

Piogre.2164

I am really really really sad.. I dont feel like logging on.

Same. Don’t even feel like standing around in Rata Sum to join the mock-“protest”. I’m fed up with this and donn’t want my having been logged in to add a data point for them to consider this day a success.

[VIG], SoR
Main: Asuran Engineer — Alt 80’s Ra-T-M-G-El-N-W-En-En-Re-Ra
Doctorate in Applied Jumping

Posted by: Aviate.1376

Aviate.1376

Im going sleep, no sab this year. Will back in next year.

Posted by: Monkey Fritz.9052

Monkey Fritz.9052

I am disappoint.

And the mini’s are a cruel joke if they aren’t leading to something, and if they ARE leading to something there should be an announcement.

Posted by: Nyx.7342

Nyx.7342

settle down a bit and wait for tomorrow. Tomorrow morning it will be april 1st everywhere so true april fools day. Also the latest patch had numerous bugs so no idea how that might have affected SAB. Maybe they are working on fixing it atm.

That said Im so disappointed as well ;_:

(edited by Nyx.7342)

Posted by: Monkey Fritz.9052

Monkey Fritz.9052

Yep, not even going to have “fun” with a riot. Logging off to play landmark now.

Posted by: Aeromu.9134

Aeromu.9134

Just another of Anet’s many disappointments. Yeah, the airplane thing was cute for about 2 minutes. Then I logged out for the rest of the 24 hours, instead of spending hours introducing my new-player friend to SAB like I’d hoped.

So much for your vaunted “returning content”.

I can’t sum up my feelings any better than you did. Disappointed.

Jade Arkadian.9280

Time to sleep. Had enough riot for today.
Tomorrow I will definetively raise a ticket requesting for a gem refund on my infinite continue coin….

Psdt: That teasing regarding the SAB minipets in the patch notes was rather nasty from you T_T

Posted by: Bunnikk.2146

Bunnikk.2146

It is really going to hurt if the mini pets are not a precursor to SAB opening. Until reset tomorrow night, I will be logged in next to the Box. I know Anet may not care, but I owe it to Moto for the great times I had.

[RAWR] Monsters of Tyria
Monster of choice – Kitsune
Megaserver formerly known as Blackgate

Posted by: Doam.8305

Doam.8305

RioT!

Hmm how to riot?
Oh yeah log out and play something else until I get word of them actually implementing SAB. Even added in the Mini’s and not to mention airplanes with a 1940’s screen the WW2 esque feel around the time a plane crash involving germanwings is plastered all over the news…

Something wrong with this entire picture…

Posted by: Fenar.4025

Fenar.4025

Someone at Anet must really hate SAB

Posted by: Kamikazi.5380

Kamikazi.5380

kittens sake anet just give us SAB already we don’t care if you didn’t make a new world just give us World 1 and 2 what else are we suppose to do while we wait for an expansion that won’t be released for at least several months

Posted by: Sligh.2789

Sligh.2789

In other news, Nintendo games sell really cheap on Ebay.

Posted by: xan.5472

xan.5472

We just want World 1 and 2 … Just listen your players Anet !!
WE WANT SAB !

Posted by: Alienz.4593

Alienz.4593

TT Quaggan wants SAB!

-Genius Asura

Posted by: AlphaWolf.2709

AlphaWolf.2709

Despite my opinion of SAB, I just don’t understand why people can’t understand “no” when it’s being told to them over and over. Anet has already stated SAB isn’t in the current plans. How many times do you have to let yourself down before you believe them? Also, stop hating on Anet when YOU do this to yourselves. They have already given everyone an answer, now believe it or continue to be disappointed. I agree with wanting to know what are we suppose to do in the meantime, but throwing a fit about something anets already told you isn’t the answer.

Posted by: Remedios.6801

Remedios.6801

give us sab or we will start killing mini pets 1 every hour till we have sab starting with mini queen jenna

I have toons of mini queen Jenna to kill lol

GIVE US SAB NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Valcross.1298

Valcross.1298

We want SAB !! NOW !! please Anet Give It to us !!!

Therodin.2970

Despite my opinion of SAB, I just don’t understand why people can’t understand “no” when it’s being told to them over and over. Anet has already stated SAB isn’t in the current plans. How many times do you have to let yourself down before you believe them? Also, stop hating on Anet when YOU do this to yourselves. They have already given everyone an answer, now believe it or continue to be disappointed. I agree with wanting to know what are we suppose to do in the meantime, but throwing a fit about something anets already told you isn’t the answer.

All of that would make lots of sense except for the infinite continue coin.

Posted by: AlphaWolf.2709

AlphaWolf.2709

It still makes perfect sense. SAB doesn’t fit into the current direction of the game. Not saying its never coming back, but they never promised a date. IF anything, what you can bank on is not any time soon, as they’ve stated. Which is why I don’t get people getting so worked up when it didn’t come today, as anet already hinted it wouldn’t.

Posted by: Merlot.8567

Merlot.8567

There have been rumors for a while that people at ANet really do hate SAB because it detracts from the core game or whatever. I think this kind of confirms it. There’s really no reason to not switch it on each year.

What could they expect when they give us companions like DE 2.0? I’m excited about HoT but dealing with the scooby gang again really puts me off.

Do not let the GW2 forums become the new Tumblr!

Posted by: Remedios.6801

Remedios.6801

Anet give us plane this year? ok….let’s fly…no…Let’s JUMP for SAB!

Anet, can you see how many people are dying for SAB now?

#SABorRoit #Jump4SAB

Attachments:

Posted by: Ylias.1957

Ylias.1957

You don’t think that releasing SAB miniatures was/is a huge teaser?

Hodor.

Therodin.2970

It still makes perfect sense. SAB doesn’t fit into the current direction of the game. Not saying its never coming back, but they never promised a date. IF anything, what you can bank on is not any time soon, as they’ve stated. Which is why I don’t get people getting so worked up when it didn’t come today, as anet already hinted it wouldn’t.

Then what about them putting the sab minis in the black lion chests? Doesn’t that seem to be in bad taste considering how it would obviously affect everyones hopes?

Posted by: Dante.1763

Dante.1763

Honestly, opening a ticket tomorrow to see if i can get a refund for my infinite continue coin, i really regret buying the thing, the only thing i can say that for in game….in any game…

The pvp community reminds me of what Obi-kittenenobi describes Mos Eisley as from star wars.

Posted by: Kentaine.4692

Kentaine.4692

SAB could have easily been turned on for April Fools and it wouldn’t have wasted nearly as much development time since it is, technically, already in game as compared to the 24 hour long, forced 1919 airplane mode. Not only that, but anyone who didn’t want to participate in April Fools (RPers, those who don’t enjoy being frozen above the waist) could have ignored it completely. One day of SAB would have been greatly appreciated over this, and I hate SAB.

How does 1919 airplane mode fit in with the current direction of the game?

Posted by: Nyx.7342

Nyx.7342

SAB could have easily been turned on for April Fools and it wouldn’t have wasted nearly as much development time since it is, technically, already in game as compared to the 24 hour long, forced 1919 airplane mode. Not only that, but anyone who didn’t want to participate in April Fools (RPers, those who don’t enjoy being frozen above the waist) could have ignored it completely. One day of SAB would have been greatly appreciated over this, and I hate SAB.

How does 1919 airplane mode fit in with the current direction of the game?

SAB W3 confirmed to have airplanes and WWI combat!

no wonder they released fps mode

Posted by: Bomito.4517

Bomito.4517

Actually it does fit… Its Asura invention at RATA SUM, unless you dont know anything about Rata Sum or Asura I guess you can think it wouldn’t fit hehe.

Posted by: Zanshin.5379

Zanshin.5379

Well played with the misdirection with the miniatures, Anet. Well played.

Posted by: Mr Ko Killer.7206

Mr Ko Killer.7206

Probably because the post that skyrocketed this merged thread said Yes, it’s coming back, not the “no” your trying to sell. That was over 6 months ago too. So technically, it’s already the “future” that Gaile mentioned also. So it wasn’t totally outside the range of possibilty that it could have came out today.

I honestly wasn’t expecting a SAB this time around either, but I do agree the SAB minis was a nasty tease. Thought it was fun to hang out with about 6-7 devs through the course of the day today in Rata though.

Jade Quarry’s TrollMaster General| Generation Of Legends [EviL] Leader

(edited by Mr Ko Killer.7206)