the health bar is bug'd in each map plz help

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: AIZECK.8279

AIZECK.8279

Sinope.5630 all these you telling may having a point but as long the WvW doesn’t let me see the real number i can’t believe nothing even if i wanted to even if i believe you y i am telling this. Cause the reason is that my champion every day got another value in his health bar due to no buff effects rune effects an food effects, some times wen these are on an give him an another value the value the fake or real number tell it as you like stay as it is wen the effects are over this means it holds the numbers even wen the buffs are over. Next problem even if i want to believe an make calculations an say that i’ts real health is 34208 whatever i can’t cause i don’t know in reality if the health that is missing form him the 3,2,4000 health are effecting him in the kittening gameplay if this numbers fake or real are scaling up an down the one time making him hard to die an the other eazy to die i can’t tell it, cause it may happen but as long the (game) not me not my calculations the people that make the game they don’t give me the exact number i can’t believe nothing even if you are right cause if this thing’s i tell happening this is kittening unfair y i even make the build from the start to got more hp an see the real progresion wen the health changes. In other words you people may be right but you also may be wrong an this sits in the middle.

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

Why would he lie to you? Why would all of us lie to you? You don’t want to listen to us. Maybe it’s the obvious language difference that’s going on but if you don’t like the answer you’re getting, you aren’t going to get a better one.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

Posted by: Fatalyz.7168

Fatalyz.7168

Sinope.5630 all these you telling may having a point but as long the WvW doesn’t let me see the real number i can’t believe nothing even if i wanted to even if i believe you y i am telling this. Cause the reason is that my champion every day got another value in his health bar due to no buff effects rune effects an food effects, some times wen these are on an give him an another value the value the fake or real number tell it as you like stay as it is wen the effects are over this means it holds the numbers even wen the buffs are over. Next problem even if i want to believe an make calculations an say that i’ts real health is 34208 whatever i can’t cause i don’t know in reality if the health that is missing form him the 3,2,4000 health are effecting him in the kittening gameplay if this numbers fake or real are scaling up an down the one time making him hard to die an the other eazy to die i can’t tell it, cause it may happen but as long the (game) not me not my calculations the people that make the game they don’t give me the exact number i can’t believe nothing even if you are right cause if this thing’s i tell happening this is kittening unfair y i even make the build from the start to got more hp an see the real progresion wen the health changes. In other words you people may be right but you also may be wrong an this sits in the middle.

They do give you the exact number, you can load into a raid to see what your health is at, without wvw buffs.

Also there is no we may be right or we may be wrong. We are right, you are wrong.

AIZECK.8279

I don’t say it is lie i have explain y i tell this

Fatalyz.7168

In other words you people may be right but you also may be wrong an this sits in the middle.

You said right here you don’t believe us, which means you are calling us liars.

Fatalyz.7168

I don’t say it is lie i have explain y i tell this

Have you even gone into a raid instance yet to see what your health is at? If not, how can you say that anything that you are being told is possibly wrong? If you have, then why are you still arguing? The number that you saw in the raid instance, is your true health, without wvw buffs.

(edited by Fatalyz.7168)

AIZECK.8279

As long this kittening buff of WvW changes things an scale up an down the health no matter is real of fake no one says to me if this effecting his faking gameplay make him hard to die the one time or eazy to die the other time what d you don’t get if this happens this is unfair for me that i make the build is this real no one knows did the one time wen you got to 37000 are you hard to kill or wen i am in 34208 health i am eazy to die no one knows.

AIZECK.8279

I have gone in the number changes this is doesn’t help me at all is like the ice bow kitten if i can’t know this i have delusions then that the build is working i don’t wana got delusions i wan’t to know.

Fatalyz.7168

I have gone in the number changes this is doesn’t help me at all is like the ice bow kitten if i can’t know this i have delusions then that the build is working i don’t wana got delusions i wan’t to know.

If you have gone in, then you do know. You know that that is the lowest your health will ever be, based on your current setup, because there is no WvW buffs to augment it. What is so hard to understand about this?

AIZECK.8279

Ice bow make no sens butte people use it an they got delusions that they were they make the dps.

Posted by: Ashen.2907

Ashen.2907

You shouldnt be, “easy to die,” at 34k health if you are hard to kill at 37k.

WvW gives you a health buff sometimes. Simple as that. You are being given EXTRA health. Health is something you indicate that you want, so being given, like a gift, more should be seen as a good thing.

Fatalyz.7168

Ice bow make no sens butte people use it an they got delusions that they were they make the dps.

What does ice bow have to do with your health issue? None, zip, zilch.

AIZECK.8279

Ashen.2907 i can’t tell this not as long the numbers flipping every time Is like if you got a bag of gold an each time the bag outside types another number of coins the other time the bag say 37000 an the other whatever number it makes you thinking if i lift it it will weight the same. plz tell me if you are sure you can’t be sure.

Fatalyz.7168

Ashen.2907 i can’t tell this not as long the numbers flipping every time Is like if you got a bag of gold an each time the bag outside types another number of coins the other time the bag say 37000 an the other whatever number it makes you thinking if i lift it it will weight the same. plz tell me if you are sure you can’t be sure.

But you do know that the minimum amount of HP that you’ll have is 34000 (or whatever your total HP is inside of a raid instance). Anything over that is a bonus provided to you by the game.

(edited by Fatalyz.7168)

Ashen.2907

To use your analogy:

You can spend the extra gold in the bag when its there without any penalty to you when its not.

We know where the extra health comes from, you can tell what your base health (without the buff) is, so enjoy the gift of extra when it is available.

Do you complain when another player passing by grants you a temporary buff that increases your stats?

AIZECK.8279

I can’t tell this

Fatalyz.7168

I can’t tell this

What can’t you tell?

AIZECK.8279

Yes my man but you can tell me that the extra gold is there or is it fake math ? can you ?

Fatalyz.7168

Yes my man but you can tell me that the extra gold is there or is it fake math ? can you ?

Is it fake math if you can spend it when you have it?

AIZECK.8279

Is not about the buffs the others giving me is about my build my personal build an buffing this is another story leave the buffs of the other i am speaking about my build the others doesn’t effect my health the 37000 was mine.

Fatalyz.7168

Is not about the buffs the others giving me is about my build my personal build an buffing this is another story leave the buffs of the other i am speaking about my build the others doesn’t effect my health the 37000 was mine.

It is about buffs that others is giving you. In this case the game was giving you a HP buff, and then the buff expired.

AIZECK.8279

Fatalyz.7168 if the numbers are not changing every day every time in the 80 level maps an stay as i build the faking thing i can sure see the picture if the value moves all time i can’t.

Fatalyz.7168

Fatalyz.7168 if the numbers are not changing every day every time in the 80 level maps an stay as i build the faking thing i can sure see the picture if the value moves all time i can’t.

If you built your toon based on HP buffs you were getting from WvW, that is your fault, whether through ignorance or not is not important. The fact is, you have been explained how the game mechanics work, it is now up to you to figure out how to build your toon the way that you want within those mechanics.

You should build your toon based on the minimum amount of HP that you want (without the WvW buff), so that anything extra is just a bonus.

AIZECK.8279

i am sitting in lions arch with 35205 health in total with no buffs is this my real health no one will ever know not even me that i make the kittening build this is so fkd up the wvw dictates my personals builds health an real value is logic.

Fatalyz.7168

Here is example of the WvW buffs that I have on my home server. In this instance if I wanted to know what my health would be with out, I would subtract 7%. Also why it seems like you can take more damage at other times than others, take a look and see that there is also a buff for defense against monsters. In my picture, I am currently receiving 6% less damage from monsters.

You have the information in front of you to be able to do the math and make the adjustments to your character that you want.

Attachments:

Fatalyz.7168

the wvw dictates my personals builds health …

This is where you are mistaken. It doesn’t dictate, it only provides a bonus. See my previous post which contains a picture from in game showing the wvw buffs I am receiving. All I had to do for that information, was hover my mouse cursor over it, and you can do the same just as easily.

AIZECK.8279

I am not mistaken all i ask is if these thousands that are there or they are missing from there are real in other words wen the wvw is at high i am hard to kill at the fractal cause i got 37000 health an wen they grt fkd iam at low this makes logic to you this doesn’t effect my personal build.

Fatalyz.7168

I am not mistaken all i ask is if these thousands that are there or they are missing from there are real in other words wen the wvw is at high i am hard to kill at the fractal cause i got 37000 health an wen they grt fkd iam at low this makes logic to you this doesn’t effect my personal build.

Of course it makes logic, you built your toon based on the buffs you had. I suppose that they could remove the buffs from everywhere, but then you’d constantly always be at the weakest you are now. You would then adjust your build based on that, but then I don’t understand why you don’t do that now and enjoy the extra as a bonus.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

If a couple thousand Health Points make a big difference in Fractals for you, then you might consider only playing in the latter part of the week before reset, and staying away over the weekend.

If you don’t mind getting temporary buffs/boons from other players (which change your Health Point total), you should not mind getting temporary (albeit longer-lasting) buffs/boons from the WvW bonuses.

Good luck.

AIZECK.8279

I don’t want extra bonuses i wan’t the cruel reality of the build i make with no bonuses this is a pain in the as this will make harder to test it’s effectiveness.

Fatalyz.7168

I don’t want extra bonuses i wan’t the cruel reality of the build i make with no bonuses this is a pain in the as this will make harder to test it’s effectiveness.

It will only be harder because you’ll have to do the math, but that is your opinion. At least now you understand how the game mechanic works and that it isn’t a bug, you just don’t like it at this point.

(edited by Fatalyz.7168)

AIZECK.8279

Ty all for the help in all the ways the people assist me.

AIZECK.8279

This message goes to arenanet is so dam hard to place the buff of the wvw to another bar so we can see the effects there an what is giving as, an another bar that will show as the real value of the health of the champions build without the buff of wvw interfere so much to the build an give a heap pain wen wee need to test it’s capability is so hard maybe it is.

Posted by: IndigoSundown.5419

IndigoSundown.5419

Sometimes even Google Translate gets it right.

As to the OP’s complaint, if you’re building/playing well, 3K more health is irrelevant. A good bulk build stacks multiple means of damage avoidance (invulnerability, block, dodge, etc.), damage mitigation (toughness, condition cleanse, protection, etc.) and sustained self-healing (sustain for short).

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

lol wvw buffs effect pve now? what the hell. been gone a while, I really should’ve expected this. silly me.

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

Ashen.2907

lol wvw buffs effect pve now? what the hell. been gone a while, I really should’ve expected this. silly me.

Didn’t the WvW buffs always affect PvE?

Posted by: Haleydawn.3764

Haleydawn.3764

Yep. Some people just don’t realise it because they’re most likely PvE purists that never opened the WvW window.

Kitten.

Inculpatus cedo.9234

They have, indeed.^

The OP may get his wish, though, as I believe there is some Dev talk about removing Power of the Mists. I’m not sure what became of it…

Haleydawn.3764

They have, indeed.^

The OP may get his wish, though, as I believe there is some Dev talk about removing Power of the Mists. I’m not sure what became of it…

Sources? It’d be a shame to remove them Imo.

Kitten.

Inculpatus cedo.9234

You’d have to either search the WvW sub-forum or read the Dev Tracker for the post(s). It was before the holidays, so, as stated, I don’t know what became of the proposition.

Haleydawn.3764

Found it.

This would be the end of Power of the Mists buff. Most players don’t really notice the buff. Nor do they play WvW specifically for the buff, so it hasn’t served as an effective motivator for winning matches. It also tends to reward PvE players more than WvW players. The upside to removing the buff, for WvW players, is that it should help our case for further improving WvW rewards, because it’d be lowering the rewards entering the game from elsewhere.

This was 8 months ago. Not a mention of it since, but it sounds like they were going to readjust the buffs to reward active WvW players with them rather than passively give them to the server entirely. /shrug Who knows. We could see these buffs reworked into an active reward for your account if you participate in WvW regularly.

Kitten.

Posted by: PaxTheGreatOne.9472

PaxTheGreatOne.9472

WvW buffs affected PvE since start

your actual health points are on your heroscreen, multiply those with the buff you get from WvW ad you can see what your present vitality should be.

It is normal for Gw2. You can read the actual vitality. it is given on your hero screen.

I wish you good luck, the difference between 33.1 and 37k really doens’t matter on a full tank build anyways. you should not die in PvE on a 1000 health 100 vitality build if you do things well. Oh and with base vitalkity you also see the numbers rise until friday where they are reset again. So you die easiest in the weekend.

23 lvl 80’s, 9 times map, 4ele, 4ncr, 3war, 3grd, 3rgr, 2thf, 2msm, 1eng, 1 rev.
Been There, Done That & Will do it again…except maybe world completion.

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

You can try guesting to another server to see if it shows your unaffected stats. According to the wiki article I linked the WvW buff does affect a player guesting.

That change came with megaserver or possibly slightly ahead of it.

WvW buffs affected PvE since start

your actual health points are on your heroscreen, multiply those with the buff you get from WvW ad you can see what your present vitality should be.

It is normal for Gw2. You can read the actual vitality. it is given on your hero screen.

I wish you good luck, the difference between 33.1 and 37k really doens’t matter on a full tank build anyways. you should not die in PvE on a 1000 health 100 vitality build if you do things well. Oh and with base vitalkity you also see the numbers rise until friday where they are reset again. So you die easiest in the weekend.

There was actually mention of removing the effect from PvE when they add skirmishes but it looks like that plan got scrapped.

(edited by Khisanth.2948)

Posted by: Davion Roth.6709

Davion Roth.6709

Logic…

You keep using that word…I do not think it means what you think it means.
~ IƱigo Montoya

Stand The Wall.6987

Yep. Some people just don’t realise it because they’re most likely PvE purists that never opened the WvW window.

these buffs didn’t effect pve when I was playing, but I have been gone a long time. I didn’t consider myself a pve purist.

snipples

you have killed my father, prepare to die!
lol, just had to.

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

(edited by Stand The Wall.6987)

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

these buffs didn’t effect pve when I was playing, but I have been gone a long time. I didn’t consider myself a pve purist.

The WvW buffs have affected PvE since launch.

Here is a discussion dated July 3, 2012 (a month before launch) discussing what it was and how it will work.

Go to: All players in PvE?
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Talk:Power_of_the_Mists

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Stand The Wall.6987

The WvW buffs have affected PvE since launch.

Here is a discussion dated July 3, 2012 (a month before launch) discussing what it was and how it will work.

Go to: All players in PvE?
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Talk:Power_of_the_Mists

what the hell lol.
goes to show, something something I’m not an idiot.