Teq Map is treated as pre-HoT.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Element.4319

Element.4319

Haven’t checked other maps but, as soon as you log into this map, it deselects your elite spec and you can’t select it. Everything about the map is pre-HoT. Just FYI for those who were wondering. Anet needs to notice and fix this.

Posted by: VaLee.5102

VaLee.5102

Did Tequatl as tempest without any issue. o.O

Element.4319

Weird – I got a whole maps worth of players complaining, as do I. When you select Tempest it says “This feature will be available upon the future release of Guild wars 2: Heart of Thorns… yada yada”

Posted by: Laosduude.1690

Laosduude.1690

I restarted my client while on that same teq map and it fixed

Posted by: Dag.7359

Dag.7359

I was in that same map it took all my HOT progress away from my dragon hunter. I relogged, got my elite spec and HOT stuff back but my map progress on all the HOT maps except gilded hollow are lost.

Posted by: Laosduude.1690

Laosduude.1690

Holy crap, you’re right, my map completion progress on HoT resetted wtf

Element.4319

I was in that same map it took all my HOT progress away from my dragon hunter. I relogged, got my elite spec and HOT stuff back but my map progress on all the HOT maps except gilded hollow are lost.

You’re right, people are now complaining about that as well.

EDIT: Checked my maguuma status, ALL progress is gone. All the maps are currently undiscovered as if I’ve never touched them.

Posted by: Misguided.5139

Misguided.5139

Posted by: brunobyof.3541

brunobyof.3541

it happened to me and my guildmates while we were on fractals. Then, all stuff went back to normal after patch except map exploration and hero points. The maps are blur as if we didn’t even touched it, but if you go by silverwastes and acces the 1st Wp of verdant brink, you’ll see that your hero points are counting as collected as well as the masteries and strongboxes, achievements, story progress etc…all except map exploration( POI’s, Vistas and Waypoints).

I was with 100% exploration on verdant brink and auric basin, 100% of tangled depths (except the mastery with the champion in the poison), and almost 100% in Dragon’s stand….i am REALLY upset about it because it took me and my friends all these days to actually get all the POIs, vistas etc…and now its all gone…besides we can’t even do the events on the other maps without the waypoints we had….

i hope this get fixed ASAP.

Posted by: Curunen.8729

Curunen.8729

Woah that sounds a nasty bug. :o