Thank you ArenaNet!!!!

Thank you ArenaNet!!!!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: TheDaiBish.9735

TheDaiBish.9735

So rangers should be renamed as summoners now.

If you’re replying to the guy above you, I don’t know what to say…

Life is a journey.
Time is a river.
The door is ajar.

Thank you ArenaNet!!!!

Posted by: xephire.8324

xephire.8324

You just replied my post.

Thank you ArenaNet!!!!

Posted by: jheryn.8390

jheryn.8390

I’m not complaining about anything, how dare you accuse me.

I simply stated the fact that this isn’t constructive.

It isn’t constructive to YOU maybe. But that isn’t how it was phrased. You just put it out there as a universal fact. Also you stating that it wasn’t constructive is constructive how?

Say what you want, but telling the OP that what he/she wrote isn’t constructive is just a veiled complaint about him/her posting what they did. And you with your horse comment to me is just another veiled complaint about what I said because you didn’t like my reaction to your comments.

What you said isn’t constructive either.

Me bringing up the topic of being constructive reminds everyone to be constructive, and thus was somewhat constructive.

Agree with knote plus one to knote !!!

I don’t think you understand that your opinion is not a statement of fact but opinion. I feel the OP’s statement was very constructive in my opinion. Therefore your statement is wrong. The OP’s statement is indeed constructive to some people, just not you. It reminds us that we need to give ANet (or anyone) props when they deserve them and that people who give them props shouldn’t be hated on like they always are on this forum.

To use your own argument against you, what I said is constructive because it reminds people that their opinions are just that, their opinions and nothing more. Your statement on whether this or any post is constructive or not is not fact, but opinion. I find it very humorous that you try to rationalize your statement as a constructive reminder when it was obviously meant as an insult. Your first reply to me finished with an insult. These are not constructive things, they are just rude.

And Xephire, what do you agree with him on? That his opinion is constructive and the OP’s or mine are not? Do agree with him that his statements of opinion are factual and that everyone should agree with him? I honestly don’t care if you don’t agree with me, but I do find that you giving him props for being rude in the first place is both funny and sad.

Thank you ArenaNet!!!!

xephire.8324

I’m not complaining about anything, how dare you accuse me.

I simply stated the fact that this isn’t constructive.

It isn’t constructive to YOU maybe. But that isn’t how it was phrased. You just put it out there as a universal fact. Also you stating that it wasn’t constructive is constructive how?

Say what you want, but telling the OP that what he/she wrote isn’t constructive is just a veiled complaint about him/her posting what they did. And you with your horse comment to me is just another veiled complaint about what I said because you didn’t like my reaction to your comments.

What you said isn’t constructive either.

Me bringing up the topic of being constructive reminds everyone to be constructive, and thus was somewhat constructive.

Agree with knote plus one to knote !!!

I don’t think you understand that your opinion is not a statement of fact but opinion. I feel the OP’s statement was very constructive in my opinion. Therefore your statement is wrong. The OP’s statement is indeed constructive to some people, just not you. It reminds us that we need to give ANet (or anyone) props when they deserve them and that people who give them props shouldn’t be hated on like they always are on this forum.

To use your own argument against you, what I said is constructive because it reminds people that their opinions are just that, their opinions and nothing more. Your statement on whether this or any post is constructive or not is not fact, but opinion. I find it very humorous that you try to rationalize your statement as a constructive reminder when it was obviously meant as an insult. Your first reply to me finished with an insult. These are not constructive things, they are just rude.

And Xephire, what do you agree with him on? That his opinion is constructive and the OP’s or mine are not? Do agree with him that his statements of opinion are factual and that everyone should agree with him? I honestly don’t care if you don’t agree with me, but I do find that you giving him props for being rude in the first place is both funny and sad.

Its just a matter of opinion, i just like his post.No harm though.

Thank you ArenaNet!!!!

TheDaiBish.9735

I was referring to you mentioning Rangers when the guy above was mentioning Minion Masters.

Life is a journey.
Time is a river.
The door is ajar.

Thank you ArenaNet!!!!

xephire.8324

I was referring to you mentioning Rangers when the guy above was mentioning Minion Masters.

Well you just said something.

Thank you ArenaNet!!!!

TheDaiBish.9735

I can’t tell if you’re trolling me, or you genuinly don’t understand what I’m saying.

Life is a journey.
Time is a river.
The door is ajar.

Thank you ArenaNet!!!!

Posted by: Pegaasus.3280

Pegaasus.3280

This sure is constructive.

I love you man.
Becouse with just few words you have underlined what is constructive for Arenanet…^^^ only positive feedback^^^
Arenanet needs the Oscar for the worst balance team in the history of gaming.

Thank you ArenaNet!!!!

xephire.8324

I can’t tell if you’re trolling me, or you genuinly don’t understand what I’m saying.

Well let me clarify,what i meant with ranger is classes that generally use range attacks like necromancers.Sorry if i misled you.

Thank you ArenaNet!!!!

TheDaiBish.9735

Well let me clarify,what i meant with ranger is classes that generally use range attacks like necromancers.Sorry if i misled you.

Ahh.

I got confused because the one mentioned a Minion Master build, and then you went on to mention Rangers.

Life is a journey.
Time is a river.
The door is ajar.