Thank you ArenaNet!

Thank you ArenaNet!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: dubak.3042

dubak.3042

Hey everyone,

There is one thing I wanted to do, and that is to make this topic. It does not have any real purpose except to make my wish come true.

The thing is, (maybe it is just my impression) whenever I come here and browse throughout the forums or even in game, there are a lot of people who are not pleased or are disappointed with Guild Wars 2 in some way.
I’m not saying they dont have a reason to be, it’s just that I wanted from some reason to say “thank you ArenaNet for such wonderfull game!”

I enjoy playing guild wars 2, and I’m happy to be part of such masterpiece, I’ve bought it one month after official release and haven’t regretted it ever since. In my opinion it is awesome and has offered me much, much fun in this year, so once again – thank you ArenaNet!

Dusan [insert class here]/Dubaak
SFR4LIFE
Bugs are evil, like cookies, but more evil.

Thank you ArenaNet!

Posted by: Locuz.2651

Locuz.2651

An MMO can be a bit like a beautifull woman. Perfect in a lot of ways…but that little thing (her laugh for example) can annoy you so much that it takes the upper hand in your thougtprocess.

Same applies to this game. Its amazing in a lot of ways and its easy to overlook that once you find something that annoys you. During those moments its good to step back and think about how good this game actually is.

An MMO will never be perfect, but so far its the best MMO ive ever played.

Thank you ArenaNet!

Posted by: thefinnster.7105

thefinnster.7105

i dare say most of the complaints are tied somehow to the current method Anet use to make money via micro transaction from gems most complainsts are economey based or something about RNG
and when you think about it was dose GW2 have that other mmorpg’s havent offerd you before
simply put combat mechanichs
a very nice change from the old school style holy trinity number mashing games we had in the past
other than that gw2 is makeing way more mistakes than many other mmorpgs out there ive played
why is this? because Anet like to come up with new inovative ways to keep the game interesting and chalangeing for us
as ive said they have made many mistakes and its not often i think they have goten things right but they have done a few nice things with the game loved fractals and molten facility and queens jubilee for the most part poor excecution with the artifical dificulty encounterd on liadri fight but it was a small detail in an otherwise good addition to the game
me personal im still enjoying the game but i would love ot see a new aproch to things soon
preferably an expansion and an ease off on the micro transactions to get everyone in a more upbeat mood about the game instead of the hit and miss liveing story

Thank you ArenaNet!

Posted by: Karizee.8076

Karizee.8076

Hands down the best MMO I’ve ever played

Thank you ArenaNet!

Posted by: dubak.3042

dubak.3042

I’m very glad to see that I’m not the only one around here who thinks that way :-D

Dusan [insert class here]/Dubaak
SFR4LIFE
Bugs are evil, like cookies, but more evil.

Thank you ArenaNet!

Posted by: Seveleniumus.5973

Seveleniumus.5973

Sure, it has it’s shortcomings, but gw2 is still the best game I have ever played, give it another year or two of development and it will be perfect.
I’ve been playing from day 1 and still enjoying every aspect of it.

Thank you ArenaNet!

Posted by: Majic.4801

Majic.4801

Fanboy thread? Count me in.

I have no shortage of criticism to offer regarding the game, ankitten ot shy about offering it, but I also consider Guild Wars 2 to be the best game I’ve ever played, ankitten ot shy about saying that, either.

GW2 has ruined other MMOs for me (I have two lifetime LOTRO accounts still gathering dust since GW2 launched), which is why I expect so much from it.

ArenaNet has left me nowhere else to go, so fix everything already!

“Not the same, real and true. True you feel inside.
Always follow what is true.” — Sentry-skritt Bordekka

Thank you ArenaNet!

Posted by: Valanga.5942

Valanga.5942

Hey everyone,

There is one thing I wanted to do, and that is to make this topic. It does not have any real purpose except to make my wish come true.

The thing is, (maybe it is just my impression) whenever I come here and browse throughout the forums or even in game, there are a lot of people who are not pleased or are disappointed with Guild Wars 2 in some way.
I’m not saying they dont have a reason to be, it’s just that I wanted from some reason to say “thank you ArenaNet for such wonderfull game!”

I enjoy playing guild wars 2, and I’m happy to be part of such masterpiece, I’ve bought it one month after official release and haven’t regretted it ever since. In my opinion it is awesome and has offered me much, much fun in this year, so once again – thank you ArenaNet!

Ok.

Thank you ArenaNet!

Posted by: Berelious.3290

Berelious.3290

I’ll admit that the game has faults, and I also feel that there is a lot that can be improved on. However, over all, I have to say that I absolutely love this game! I try to log in every day, even if I’m not able to do much. I hope ANet keeps up the good work!

Corwin Grimjaw: Guardian (80)
Yak’s Bend Server
Crimethink [ct]

Thank you ArenaNet!

Posted by: Zelyhn.8069

Zelyhn.8069

This guy is right: we should be more thankful!

Thank you arenanet for not breaking the remaining 10% of the game I enjoy.

Zelyhn.8069 [rT]
Retired elementalist theorycrafter

Thank you ArenaNet!

Posted by: Kylah.7391

Kylah.7391

I love this game!

Kylah Bliss a Thief in the Shadows
[ASOS] Asuran Society of Socialites
Skype -Kylalalah-

Thank you ArenaNet!

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

ArenaNet has left me nowhere else to go, so fix everything already!

I know really. I’m so spoiled by playing GW2 now. My expectations are way too high for any other game now. I tried some of the ‘big hits’ of 2013 and tbh they were ‘good’ even decent, but they couldn’t beat GW2, even if certain things are bad (living story, ascended gear).

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain