Thank you!

Thank you!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: symke.3105

symke.3105

A good game. There are lots of things I like a lot, but there are also lots of things I don’t like at all. And many will change with time. Will it be for better or worse I don’t know.

I can’t thank ANet for making it since it’s only a game and not something life changing. I can however give them commendation for making a good game that helps improve MMO genre. Of course I can also criticise their overzealous approach to those same improvements where they went overboard on some of them.

I hope they will keep improving GW2 like they’ve been doing since launch, but I also hope they will improve their attitude towards ALL of us. I have noticed that negative posts (with or without constructive attitude) are usually closed or ignored by GMs and developers, but those that give them praise are responded with thank you’s and gratitude. I understand that. Every single person likes to hear good comments. But they have a very difficult task to do. It’s called being objective and professional. To criticism and praise.
Please, devs and GMs: you are not based in Noth Korea. Don’t act like it.

Thank you!

Posted by: woeye.2753

woeye.2753

Yeah, thanks ANet! Having a great time. Things I love:

• Incredibly awesome artwork
  • Traveling around and exploring
  • All those little details, like some funny dialogs between NPCs
  • Charr FTW!
  • Music – Especially the underwater one
  • I don’t feel the need to rush. I take my time, travel through the world and help out when there’s need for it

Thank you!

Posted by: nerva.7940

nerva.7940

thank you. 150 hours in, 3 weeks playing. i feel like ive only scratched the surface. i get completely lost in the world. the best, WvW, is yet to come. so much awaits me.

Ikiro – 80 Ranger
Umie – 80 Guardian
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgLbWtvtzdU0Ho0zto6VnTQ

Thank you!

Posted by: nerva.7940

nerva.7940

I hope they will keep improving GW2 like they’ve been doing since launch, but I also hope they will improve their attitude towards ALL of us. It’s called being objective and professional. To criticism and praise.
Please, devs and GMs: you are not based in Noth Korea. Don’t act like it.

i dont know why u have to bring such melodrama to such a calm thread. the reason theyre not responding to all the negative comments is that theyre busy working, get it? these guys are girls are sweatin and bleeding and putting in mad overtime hours to perfect the product, so show some respect and less self-entitlement.

things that people are critiquing, theyre probably aware of and are working on it. so why comment more on something unless youre ready to deliver it? that’s their philosophy. besides, theyve commented at least two dozen times on issues theyre aware they erred on. do you use dev tracker?

Ikiro – 80 Ranger
Umie – 80 Guardian
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgLbWtvtzdU0Ho0zto6VnTQ

Thank you!

Posted by: symke.3105

symke.3105

To nerva:
Sorry, I can’t quote you, so I use this form.
I get what you are saying, and it was my mistake for not being more clear. I didn’t mean their development issues or their work on fixes. I meant their CS communication. Their attitude towards all of us on this forum.

Thank you!

Posted by: sorrow.2364

sorrow.2364

Thanks.
I would buy 100 copies of Guild Wars 2 if I had money just to say thanks to you for this fantastic game, for your great support, for your awesome kindness, for the passion you put into this game, for the attention to the little things you put into this game, for the huge high quality amounts of content, for the revolutionary playstyle, for everything.

Thank you!

Posted by: dpandakun.3174

dpandakun.3174

I really like this thread

Thank you alone wont be enough for the experience given with GW2.

I bought GW2 for both myself and my wife, then bought another 2 for my best friend and her boyfriend which also happened my best man at my wedding. Bought it for their bday present

Oh, bought 1 also for my lil bro

Then, i promoted it to my fellow co-worker in the office, which 2 of them finally bought it. One of them then manage to persuade 4 of his mates to dive into GW2 too!

Im so happy to tell everyone im having such a good time with this game.

THANK YOU Anet!

Thank you!

Posted by: Izanagi.5812

Izanagi.5812

GW2 is an awesome game. Great job guys and girls!

Thank you!

Posted by: Jam.4521

Jam.4521

I Concur : )

Love this game, so much to see and do. Ive been getting sidetracked all over the place, takes forever to get anywhere because I want to see EVERYTHING.!

Also my human warrior looks awesome (Fireheart rise Karma armour, its Spiky)

BOOM

Thank you!

Jam.4521

Love this game, so much to see and do. Ive been getting sidetracked all over the place, takes forever to get anywhere because I want to see EVERYTHING.!

BOOM

Thank you!

Jam.4521

BOOM

Thank you!

Posted by: Fozzik.1742

Fozzik.1742

Thanks, ArenaNet… and stick to your guns. You all did an outstanding, amazing job, and I absolutely love your design philosophy and how well you’ve realized it in this game. Keep it up, I’m enjoying the game so much, and want to support you any way I can. Keep the innovation and great content coming!

I just did my first complete dungeon with a group of my guildies last night, and it was awesome, fun, and engrossing. I can’t wait to do it again. I’ve loved every part of the game that I’ve experienced so far, and am constantly in awe at the beauty, depth and scope of your world.

bow

Thank you!

Posted by: Nargaroth.1482

Nargaroth.1482

I agree with everyone too. I’m loving this game! It was better than I imagine (And I’ve been imagine it for 4 years)!

Thank you for this epic game!
I’m really not a fan of PVE (I’m all about pvp), but this game made me enjoy it a lot, as in manifesto trailer ( if you hate mmo’s, check guild wars 2. I’m glad I did!)

Can’t wait to see the next patchs and expansions packs!

Shut up and take my money! Lol

Thank you!

Posted by: Tosha Daydreamer.9251

Tosha Daydreamer.9251

Thank you Anet After I quit GW1 2 years ago, I could not find another game to hold my attention for very long. But even now my personal life has changed so much over the last few years (getting a job, moving away, preparing for children), I can still see myself making time to play this game even two years from now. And that is rare when you’re trying to juggle a fulltime RL with some good ol’ fashioned fun.

So thanks for that.

Thanks for working hard – I know you guys do. My tickets are always answered quickly, and even though you do not always have an immediate fix, I trust you to fix it eventually – and there are plenty of things to keep myself busy until you do.

Too bad I didn’t saw the Reddit Cupcake Initiative until it was over, else I would have donated a cupcake or 100

Keep up the fantastic work and thanks a lot!

Thank you!

Posted by: Copperfox.9138

Copperfox.9138

Just wanted to add my thanks to the people that made this game.

I am a long time mmo player that before this had developed a type of cynical view towards any mmo (including the one I was addicted too).

I am having so much fun leveling, exploring, spvp.

WvW, I don’t know how I feel, I’ll have to check it out more.

I crave the trinity….. I know, blasphemy in gw2.

Not level 80 yet,, but I feel as though I will miss structured raids when the time comes.

Any plan on introducing grouped spvp?

Edit: also I seem to have a clipping issues as a thief, I get stuck once and a while. Fell through the world into an ocean earlier tonight. Looked up and saw other players running around on the “surface”. It was funny, but it can get annoying.

(edited by Copperfox.9138)

Thank you!

Posted by: Jack of Tears.9458

Jack of Tears.9458

Everyone else has said it all, so just, Thanks.

I’m sorry I stepped outta yer box, don’ worry, if
ya whine enough they’ll put me right back.

Thank you!

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

THANK YOU ANET !!!

Thank you!

Posted by: Phoenix the One.4071

Phoenix the One.4071

Aye thx for a great game that I can enjoy in my few hours of spare time:D for once I am not let down:) great job! No matter how much trash you get from the forum, remember you still got some players that are very satified and therefore might forget to tell you that:)

Thank you!

Posted by: PaybackPrahl.3192

PaybackPrahl.3192

Thank you, ArenaNet, for restoring my faith in the MMO genre. 2.5 years of WoW burned me out on the whole IDEA of MMOs, and I never thought I would one day play one that actually felt like an RPG – one with a rich, detailed, rewarding world to explore; one that prioritized FUN and the journey over everything else.

You won me over in a big way. Thank you for everything you fine guys and girls do to offer us players an amazing experience.

Thank you!

Posted by: gillius.2856

gillius.2856

yey a happy thread…

Its def a good game and without the feeling of having to rush tho i think ill be playing for a while

Thank you!

Posted by: yandere.9176

yandere.9176

I think I should post my thank you also here. The feedback I have give sounds rather harsh, but I wouldn’t post here and give feedback, if you hadn’t done such a great job with this game.

Thanks for all you had work, a happy customer.

Desolation – Mistress of significance level

Thank you!

Posted by: Truearrow.3527

Truearrow.3527

The game has a long way to go but looks to turn out to be worth every minute of the 5-year wait. I played head-start for the first GW and it doesnt even look like the same game as it did at launch, I’m very intrigued to see what GW2 will look like 1, 2 or 3 years from now.

Embrace the Evil [TIE][PYRO] Maguuma

Thank you!

Posted by: Twaddlefish.6537

Twaddlefish.6537

Thanks for a great game, boys and girls

We know there’s still a few teething issues but I am having so much fun, keep the up the great work!

Thank you!

Posted by: Kuddleguts.2501

Kuddleguts.2501

Ha! Right on. I was just thinking of starting a thread like this. The game’s solid. Keep it up Anet!

Thank you!

Posted by: Kaine.3501

Kaine.3501

When I logged in I cried…..tears of joy…..

Server: Kaineng
Name: “Kaide” (Kaine is just the account name)

Thank you!

Posted by: outfctrl.2791

outfctrl.2791

For a game this polished and the depth of it, amazing it has no subscription fees. To me, this will be a game I will keep on my hard drive for many years. Deleted World of Warcraft off my system for the first time in many years.

Thank you