This bothers me, so so much.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: SteepledHat.1345

SteepledHat.1345

The image used for dice on the new black lion menu are wrong. Six sided die are arranged in such a way that the opposing sides add up to seven. So the six and one sides being adjacent is not correct. Or is it a different tradition in Tyria? Please feel free to pull resources from game balancing, alternate SPvP gamemode development, and precursor crafting development as needed to fix this issue as soon as possible. I’m sure I speak for the community when I say that this die controversy is a far greater issue.

Attachments:

“Failure to remain calm is the sign of a weak mind.”

Posted by: Allanon.9072

Allanon.9072

The image used for dice on the new black lion menu are wrong. Six sided die are arranged in such a way that the opposing sides add up to seven. So the six and one sides being adjacent is not correct. Or is it a different tradition in Tyria? Please feel free to pull resources from game balancing, alternate SPvP gamemode development, and precursor crafting development as needed to fix this issue as soon as possible. I’m sure I speak for the community when I say that this die controversy is a far greater issue.

I lol’ed so bad sorry the image for dices is the highest priority right now nothing else matters just to make the dice’s like irl get over it really..

Posted by: Meluna.1764

Meluna.1764

GAH! Can’t unsee >_<
Now that I know, this shall bother me forever XD

Posted by: Stars.2179

Stars.2179

No, what you saw is true. You got 1,3,6 and the other three faces are all blank, as it has seen with the drop rates in this game.

Posted by: Axelwarrior.9084

Axelwarrior.9084

Cannot be unseen. You have ruined the game for me, I hope you’re happy!

Posted by: notebene.3190

notebene.3190

I miss the old dice’s running animation. And dice shorts. And mini-dice that can swim underwater with you.

Posted by: Satinel Alexa.8723

Satinel Alexa.8723

I’ve always wondered what dice they use to determine whether a precursor would drop for me…

Posted by: ozmaniandevil.6805

ozmaniandevil.6805

Welcome to my OCD world

Isle of Janthir – Knights of the Rose (KoR)

Posted by: notebene.3190

notebene.3190

I’ve always wondered what dice they use to determine whether a precursor would drop for me…

Fuzzy dice ?

Posted by: cranked.3812

cranked.3812

Still can’t tell if this is an actual complaint or troll thread…..

Posted by: ozmaniandevil.6805

ozmaniandevil.6805

I would call it a valid complaint, but small things like this really bother me as well.

Isle of Janthir – Knights of the Rose (KoR)

Posted by: cranked.3812

cranked.3812

I would call it a valid complaint, but small things like this really bother me as well.

I wouldn’t exactly call it a valid complaint since it is just some icon on the screen that happens to be displayed incorrectly.

With all the broken things and bugs in this game is this something that should actually get any type of real attention?

Posted by: Mityr.1320

Mityr.1320

Are you serious bro?!?

Posted by: Rin.1046

Rin.1046

They’re Asuran Paradox Dice, the two opposite sides always add up to thirteen. Don’t you know anything?

Simplicity is complex.

Good feedback is key to getting the developers to listen to you.

Posted by: Arikyali.5804

Arikyali.5804

Hey, it bothers some, doesn’t bother others.

But you know what else would irk you? That black lion lock looks like a mouse..

Posted by: Natsu Dragneel.1625

Natsu Dragneel.1625

Arg, now I cant un-see it, thanks a lot……

Posted by: grifflyman.8102

grifflyman.8102

He didn’t ask anyone from WvW design to help contribute because he knows they don’t do anything to begin with.

:(

Posted by: MasterYoda.8563

MasterYoda.8563

I’m sure I speak for the community when I say that there are far more important issues than this and that many just don’t care they just want what’s inside the BL chest.

Game Security Lead “Closing this thread,
your account,and your 384 other accounts”
GG Anet

Posted by: tigirius.9014

tigirius.9014

Well I’m sure I speak for the community when I say that there have been more important issues since the beginning of the game than their redesign of the box entirely. Seriously, they couldn’t put that time into fixing the one class in the game that’s been in beta since launch? Engineers.

Balance Team: Please Fix Mine Toolbelt Positioning!

Posted by: Penguin.5197

Penguin.5197

Its the devs way of saying the chests are rigged against you as they try to protect your money from the economists working at anet!

Don’t buy keys cause half the loot will be mystery tonics!! Mystery!

Posted by: Sligh.2789

Sligh.2789

Its the devs way of saying the chests are rigged against you as they try to protect your money from the economists working at anet!

Don’t buy keys cause half the loot will be mystery tonics!! Mystery!

“Economists”

Posted by: endirasae.3015

endirasae.3015

Really? The new BL chest worries me because it looks too much like a slot machine. It always was, but now it’s even more in your face.